Jenola, Anita, and Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as Debbie got into bed, I realized that I hadn't brought any clothes to sleep in, thinking that it would be just me and Anita and therefore we'd sleep nude. So after going to bathroom, where I flossed and brushed my teeth, I joined Anita and Debbie in bed, wearing the sweatshirt and jeans I'd worn for the last few hours.

I then turned out the light and the three of us went back to talking as we had through most of our time together. Early in the conversation, Anita very slowly scooted over to me. Because it was so dark, I couldn't see her at all, but I felt her back press against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and slowly caressed her body, quickly noticing that her shirt was pulled up to her waist.

She and I slowly weaved into a spooning position and then she slowly started grinding her ass on my cock. I very slowly unzipped my jeans and took them off. Then, as my hard on rested between her ass cheeks like a hot dog between a bun, I reached around with my right hand and slowly rubbed her clit, which was very swollen while her cunt was soaking wet.

As she and I continued talking to Debbie, I felt Anita's body tighten. I then grabbed my fuckstick and slid it down her crack. She responded by sliding up a few inches and lifting her right leg. As soon as her legs were spread far enough apart, I slid my fuckstick between them and into her cunt, while still rubbing her clit.

I figured that if I slid myself in and out, Debbie would hear it, so stayed motionless, as if Anita's cunt were a mouth simply sucking on my fuckstick.

But she then slowly squeezed her cunt as tightly as she could, held for several seconds, then released. She repeated that process over and over again.

She soon had several orgasms because of my rubbing her clit. While she was coming, she started slowly wiggling her ass while squeezing on me.

Five days earlier, when I met Anita for the first time, I'd never been so consumed by two women at once. Now it was three at once. The black BBW in a Nebraska prison cell, the white BBW I was fucking, and her BBW daughter, who lay just a few feet away.

Thinking about those three massive stoner beauties, while getting my fuckstick squeezed by one of them, drove me over the edge. I exploded, sending a massive load into Anita's cunt and having a sensational orgasm in the process.

After I came, I remained inside of Anita and kept rubbing her clit for several minutes. She continued coming over and over until finally grabbing by right wrist a few minutes later as a sign that her clit was too sensitive. As far as I could tell, Debbie had no idea that her mom and I just had sex. The conversation between the three of us was completely smooth.

The three of us soon fell asleep. The next morning, the alarm on my phone rang at 6:30, waking us all up instantly. Debbie showered first. As soon as she closed the bathroom door, I got very tough and business like with Anita. I had another massive hard on and touched Anita's cunt. It was soaking wet, so I sternly commanded her "Get down on all fours and get your ass up in the air."

She immediately did so and I got my pants off in about three seconds, then pulled her shirt up to her waist and got my fuckstick inside her in just about three more seconds. Figuring that Debbie probably wouldn't be very long in the shower, I pounded her mom as hard and as fast as I could.

I immediately locked my eyes on Anita's soles to get me even more turned on. And after a few seconds, she started working her clit with her left middle finger while holding herself up with her right elbow. She came almost instantly and kept going.

Just about 45 seconds into the fuck, I felt my orgasm begin and gasped "I'm gonna come, Anita." She then started rubbing her clit as fast as she could. She and I came together very intensely, gasping loudly, but not enough for Debbie to hear us over the shower water.

Anita and I stopped coming at about the same time. As soon as we were done, I let go of her and she collapsed on the bed. I lay on top of her and cuddled with her until I heard the shower water stop. I then immediately put my pants back on and laid on Anita's right.

About a minute later, Debbie exited the room with a large towel wrapped around her, covering from just above her knockers to a few inches below her waist. The exposed parts of her body were pretty wet, which got me very turned on.

Anita and I then took a quick shower together in which we washed each other from head to toe but didn't have sex. When she and I got out of the bathroom, Debbie was wearing a different sweatshirt and different jeans, but the same pair of flip flops as the day before. Anita likewise put on a different sweatshirt and jeans but the same pair of flip flops.

Because it was almost 7:00 and Debbie had to be at school at 8:00, the three of us quickly ate the free breakfast in the hotel lobby. I then drove them to the repair shop and paid the bill. As I exited the building with the keys to Anita's car, Anita and Debbie were already standing by the car. I handed Debbie the keys and spoke to her and Anita.

"Tonight I'm going to pack up my things and tomorrow night I'm moving in!"

"That'll be great!" Anita said.

"Yes it will!" Debbie agreed.

"Then we'll have to celebrate with some of these!" I said as I pulled out a weed brownie.

Anita and Debbie grinned very widely. "Fuck yes!" Debbie exclaimed.

"Where did you get such a filthy mouth?!" I jokingly asked her.

Looking at Anita, Debbie jokingly answered "I learned from the best!"

"Yes, your mom sure is the best! And so are you!" I responded.

"And so are you!" Debbie told me. "So we're going to make the fucking ultimate family!"

"That's right!" Anita said.

"And Debbie," I said, "On Saturday morning, I'm going to buy insurance for your mom's car and update the registration, so you'll be able to drive it stress free."

"Wow, thanks!" Debbie said.

"Yes, thanks!" Anita agreed.

I then opened my arms widely and the three of us has a very tight group hug. After a few seconds, I said "I wish the three of us could hang out together all day, but I know you have to get to school, Debbie. And anyway, I'm moving in tomorrow night, so we'll have plenty of time to hang out together!"

"And get fucked up together!" Anita added.

"And you two will have plenty of time to do a lot more than that together!" Debbie said.

"That's right! And I'm sure you'll find the right man before too long!" I said.

"Oh yeah; I know there are plenty of hot guys besides just you who crave BBWs!"

"Not just BBWs! BBW stoners!" I said.

"That's exactly what I am, and I'm totally fucking proud of it!" Debbie said, looking very happy and confident. She then looked at her watch and said! "Okay, we really have to go now, but thanks for everything and I'll see you tomorrow!"

"I can hardly wait!" I said.

"Same here!" Debbie said.

Anita and I had a quick kiss on the lips and she then said "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Honey!" I responded.

The three of us then let go of each other and walked to our respective cars. As Debbie put her mom's car in reverse, a light bulb went off in my head. I quickly got in my car and drove right behind them. I then called Anita and explained that I was going to stay close behind them until they got to their home exit on the highway, so that a cop wouldn't be able to notice that they were driving with an expired plate.

As they drove onto that exit and we honked and waved at each other, I drove back to my apartment, changed clothes, and went to work.

As soon as I returned home, I checked my voice messages on my home phone. It turned out that Jenola attempted to call me collect each of the previous two afternoons. "Shit," I said as I hung up the phone, disappointed that I missed her and hoping that I'd finally get to talk to her soon.

I started packing some of my clothes and other items while leaving many others there, as I still planned to spend a lot of time there. It would be a perfect place for one on one time with Anita, Debbie, or Jenola. Or maybe Anita and Jenola together.

When I had been packing for about an hour, the home phone rang and it was the same recording, saying that it was the Nebraska Correctional Center for Women and asking if I'd accept a collect call from Jenola Brown. Of course, I pressed the button to accept. I then got a recorded message that the call would be recorded, then was put through to Jenola.

"Hello!" I excitedly said, and already had a hard on, just knowing that I was finally about to hear her voice.

"Steven?!" she said in an awesome voice that sounded full, sexy, and chocolatey - so much so that I immediately started working my fuckstick with my left hand while holding my iPhone phone in my right hand while her picture was on the screen. I lodged my home phone between my right ear and right shoulder.

"Hi Jenola! Wow, it's great to finally hear your voice!"

"Thanks; it's great to finally hear your voice, too!"

"So how are you today, Honey?"

"I'm good, now that I'm talking to you!"

"Thanks, Honey! So how long are we allowed to talk?"

"It automatically cuts off after 15 minutes."

"How often are you allowed to call?"

"Well, I can call you every day, but I don't want to run up your phone bill!"

"Honey, it's okay! I don't give a fuck about the money. Call as much as you want! That'll help keep our relationship strong during these next two years and three months until we're together in person."

"Aw, you're so sweet!"

"So are you, Honey."

"Wow, I don't know what it is, but I melt a little every time you call me 'Honey!'"

"I'm glad it has such a strong affect on you!"

"It's probably because no man has ever called me that before!"

"Are you serious! Your boyfriend never did?!"

"Never! The only person who ever did was my ex-girlfriend!"

"Did you like it when she called you that?"

"Yes, but I always wanted to hear a guy call me that also!"

"I'm glad to make that dream come true for you, Honey!"

"Mmmm, me too," she said, sounding very romantic.

"Honey, I've been thinking about something."

"What's that?!"

"Well, two years and three months is a very long time for us to wait to see each other. Of course, it'll be worth the wait, but if you need to have a lover there in prison in the meantime, that's okay; I'll understand, and I'll still look forward to being with you as soon as you're released."

Jenola paused for a few seconds, then spoke, sounding amazed. "Wow, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"That's so unselfish."

"Love is unselfish, Honey. So if you fall in love with another one of the inmates or even one of the guards, feel free to have all the sex that you want with her, or him. It won't change anything between us. Not at all."

She paused again for a few seconds, then spoke again in amazement. "Wow, this is so amazing, it seems like a dream!"

"So are you going to look for someone else until we're together in person?!"

"Are you sure you'd be comfortable with it?!"

"Completely comfortable with it! I only ask one thing in return!"

"What's that?!"

"As soon as you're released, you tell me every single detail! Is that a deal?"

"It's a deal! And if you need to have a lover until I'm released, I'm cool with that also! But I want to hear every detail also!"

"That's a deal also!"

"Well, that first day we're together in person, I hope we have lots of hot stories to tell each other!"

"Yes, and then we'll have to make a lot of hot stories of our own!"

"While we listen to Missy!"

"Yes! We can't leave out our fucking hot slab of chocolate!"

"Definitely not!"

"That reminds me, I usually don't tell other people this, but after I'm released, I seriously want to try for a career in rap music."

"Wow, you'd be amazing at that!"

"Thanks! I hope so, anyway! And Missy shows that black BBWs can make it big!"

"She sure the fuck does! She did it, so you can do it, too!"

"I'm going to try anyway!"

"Rap something for me, Honey!"

Jenola immediately broke into an impromptu medley of Missy Elliott songs - in order, "Get Ur Freak On," "Work It, "Pass That Dutch," "Lose Control," and "She's a Bitch." She rapped every song word for word, skipping over most of the instrumental breaks but simulating a few with her mouth.

She did an amazing job. While listening to her rap those ultra-erotic lyrics, I looked intensely at her picture, imagining that she was standing in front of me nude while rapping these lyrics to my face and dancing. Amid that fantasy, I jacked off zealously.

I had sensed that Jenola was an awesome person ever since I saw her personal ad. That feeling was reinforced with every letter and now with this phone conversation. And now, in addition to that, I noticed her immense talent as well.

She sounded amazingly natural, to the point that she was probably dancing even as she rapped over the phone. If I simply heard her rapping and had no idea who she was, I'd guess that she was a regular top 10 recording artist.

During "She's a Bitch," our 15 minutes ran out. I felt bad that we didn't end up saying goodbye or "I Love You," but the conversation still made me feel even much better about our relationship than I did before.

I was now even much hotter for Jenola than I was before she called, and I was glad that she approved of my having another lover. I knew for sure now that I didn't have to choose between Jenola and Anita. And if I could have Debbie in addition - oh shit! That would be the ultimate collection of BBW stoners!

TO BE CONTINUED

12