Jenola the Black Bi BBW

Story Info
I fall hard for a large chocolate beauty who's in prison.
4.7k words
4.06
34.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Though much of my work is completely fiction, based on fantasies of mine and/or friends of mine, some of it is partly non-fiction. That's the case with this story. While several details have been changed, I actually did fall deeply in love and lust with a bisexual minority BBW who was serving a 15-year prison sentence several hundred miles away for her role in a jewelry store robbery. She had also been arrested three times for possession of marijuana, which was a bug turn on to me, being a stoner myself. And I met her through a personal ad largely identical to the one depicted in this story.

The relationship ended up not working out, but we're still great friends and she hasn't done anything violent since her release. Like me, she continues to regularly smoke weed, but hasn't been arrested again.

While I never had any bitterness toward this woman, a lot of events in my life led to me not think much about her for several years. But recently I've started re-visiting that part of my life for the first time, and it's brought back many sweet, loving, and lustful memories that I'll always cherish.

And I think that this story is particularly worth telling because of the following:

1. The challenge of maintaining a long distance relationship, especially knowing that for years I wouldn't be able to be with her in person.

2. The exhausting and constant fight to prevent my friends and family from learning about her criminal history.

3. The immense struggle of desiring her sexually for so long but not being able to fulfill those desires, then the mind blowing euphoria of finally having sex with her after years of fantasizing about it.

And to further emphasize the latter point, it will be a few chapters before sex with me and her occurs. However, there will be no lack of sex in the overall story. Between falling in love with her and meeting her in person, I masturbated frequently and had a part-time fill-in lover. Several of those sex binges, solo and with my fill-in lover, will be described.

Finally, to try to help the reader understand the formation of the relationship as closely as possible, much of the personal ad, and the letters that she and I wrote to each other, are copied verbatim from the real life ad and letters.

I hope you enjoy it and I welcome any feedback! Thanks so much for reading!

*

Upon my wife and I filing for divorce in the Autumn of 2010, when I was 39, I wanted to get married again, but not in the near future. After a 10 year marriage that was unhappy from the start, I wanted to play the field for at least a year or two before settling down again.

And I decided to start by searching for a black BBW. I dated several in my 20s and every romantic or sexual encounter I had with them was mind blowing. Every black BBW I was ever with was a sensational lover who gave 100% every time. And every one had a filthy mouth, no inhibition, and no ego. And to top it off, every one did weed.

I moved out of my wife's and my house and into my new apartment on Saturday, October 2, 2010. I set my desk and computer right next to my bed and then began my quest.

I first opened my folder that contains every track from the explicit version of every album ever released by my favorite black BBW celebrity, Missy Elliott, who I've been obsessed with ever since I first heard "Get Ur Freak On" back in 2001. Her music makes me very horny and I regularly masturbate to it.

I selected shuffle because I enjoy her music even more when I don't know which track is coming next. As soon as her music was going, I lit a joint and entered into a search page "black BBW." I was hoping to find some personal ads placed by such women.

Most of the first results I got were pornographic pages, but after going through several dozen matches, I finally found a personal ad, which I excitedly clicked on.

The first thing I noticed was her picture. It unfortunately didn't show much below her shoulders, but I loved what was visible. She was young had a gorgeous round face, a very dark complexion, thick shoulder length hair, and a come closer smile. Right above the picture was the name Jenola. I'd never seen that name before and found it to be very sexy.

Beneath the picture was a paragraph that she wrote and a questionnaire that she filled out. I first started skimming through her answers and suddenly froze in shock when I saw the phrase "release date." Immediately, I looked to see what kind of site this was and realized that it was for women in prison.

But much to my surprise, that actually turned me on. I figured that a black BBW in prison would be even kinkier and more uninhibited than the ones I'd been with, and would have a massive sexual build up from having been without cock while in prison.

So I stayed on the page and read all the information on Jenola. The questionnaire read: Height - 5'9", Weight - 230 lbs., Date of birth - 1/14/84, Orientation - bisexual, Have children - yes, Drink alcohol - no, Smoke - yes, State of incarceration - Nebraska, Release date - 1/2013, Willing to relocate - Yes.

Her paragraph read:

"I am a very romantic and sexual black BBW who is searching for a long term, committed, relationship. I love basketball, rap/R&B, dancing, camping, horseback riding, and good conversation. I have a beautiful seven-year old daughter and she is my world. Age isn't a big priority with me, but I demand honesty and respect and give the same. When I find the man or woman of my dreams, I want to stand strong with him/her and spend my days and nights showing him/her the depth of my love."

I was in awe of her ad. My heart almost melted because she seemed so sweet and loving. But at the same time, I wanted to start jacking off to the picture, because I was so turned on by her - especially since the THC was already hard at work on my brain. I have a huge sex drive to begin with, but even much more so when I'm fucked up on weed. It enhances my senses and causes me to focus even more intensely on things I'm passionate about.

I thought that she seemed like an optimal combination - very loving but also very sexual. To contact her, I had to buy her postal address for $3. I immediately did and then typed her an introductory letter on my computer, which I mailed the next Monday, along with a picture of myself and a money order for $10.

My letter read:

Dear Jenola:

I just saw your ad and, wow, it's awesome! First of all, I'll start off by saying that I'm white and I'm 13 years older than you are. I hope you're okay with my race and our age difference. I've always been extremely attracted to black BBWs.

We have a lot in common. I'm also very romantic and sexual, and I go for the complete experience every time. And your mention of rap and R&B gives me high hopes that you're a fan of my all time favorite artist, Missy Elliott, who I'm a huge mega die-hard fan of!

I love basketball, too, and particularly the WNBA. In fact, I'm a season ticket holder for the team here in Indianapolis, the Indiana Fever.

I can't dance worth shit, except for slow dancing, which I love the closeness and intimacy of. Still, I love the thought of watching a black BBW dance. Seeing her shake her huge chocolate body all around would be an awesome turn on!

I've never camped but would love to. I've never been horseback riding, either, but would enjoy giving it a try.

And I absolutely love good conversation! I love it when another deep, thoughtful, open minded person and I share ourselves with each other. And if I ever have a girlfriend again, that will be one of the things I most want to have in common with her.

I recently divorced after a very unhappy 10 year marriage. It was hard to go through, but I learned a lot from the experience, which will help me make a much better decision before getting married or having a girlfriend again.

And one thing that impresses me so much about your ad is that you seem to have the right priorities in your search for that special someone. And I love that you're bisexual! But anyway, things such as honesty and respect are absolute essentials, as is communication.

My marriage was so lacking in those areas and many others.

I'm very happy that you have a daughter and that she means so much to you. I look forward to having kids someday with the right woman, but my wife and I didn't have any because our marriage was so troubled from the start.

I love that you, like me, don't drink alcohol. That's just about the worst drug of all. It destroys so many lives, and relationships. I smoke a hookah pipe, though not cigarettes, but I don't make a big deal over that issue.

I hope so much that you write back, but no matter what, I wish you and your daughter all the best. And I'm giving you a little money so you'll be able to send your daughter a lot of letters, and I'd love for you to send me a few as well!

Big hugs from Steven

I continued to think about Jenola constantly, and upon returning home from work on Friday, just four days after sending the letter, I checked my mailbox. I saw an envelope with handwriting, which by that time I rarely received anymore. I had long been communicating primarily by email and phone.

My heart instantly started racing, as I had a very strong idea, and hope, who the letter was from. My eyes made a mad dash for the return address, and much to my happiness, the name was Jenola Sue Brown.

I rushed into my apartment, sat down on the couch, and ripped open the envelope. Her letter read:

Steven, wow to you, too! Thank you so much for your awesome letter; it really brightened up my whole week! You seem like such an amazing person, and you're very handsome, too! I've had that ad up for three months and was starting to think I'd never get a response! I'm so happy I was wrong!

First of all, I am totally cool with your race! I've always been very attracted to white guys! In fact, the only boyfriend I've ever had is white! We were a couple from ages 16-21 and lived together since we graduated from high school. He's the father of my daughter. He dumped me when I got locked up, but we're still friends. He now lives with another black BBW and they have a daughter together!

And I'm also cool with your age! I've always had a thing for older guys! Most guys my age are so immature, and I like it when a guy has a lot of experience!

OMG! A an older white guy who loves black BBWs and also loves the WNBA?! Oh fuck, this is too good to be true! And I am so fucking jealous of you for having Fever season tickets! I've never been to a WNBA game because there aren't any teams around here, but I'm definitely going to a game after I get out! Maybe in Indiana!

I actually played basketball when I was a kid and was pretty good for a while. I dreamed of playing in the WNBA. It didn't work out, but if it had, I wouldn't have my daughter, and I wouldn't give her up for anything. She's the best thing that's happened to me, or ever will happen to me. I've been locked up for five years now and I never would've survived without her.

And I fucking LOVE Missy Elliott! I have all her CDs and I've seen her in concert three times! She is the fucking bomb! Her music is fucking awesome and she's an inspiration to all of us black BBWs! That bitch is one hot slab of chocolate!

Hey, I bet I could teach you to dance! Most people can learn to do it a lot better than they think! But I'm glad that at least you like the thought of me dancing! I used to go to raves almost every weekend. Another thing I really miss.

I'd love to teach you camping and horseback riding, too! Oh shit, writing this letter is making me think about everything I miss! But that's okay! That reminds me of all the cool fucking shit I have to look forward to after I get out!

If you talk anything like you write, you must be one amazing conversationalist! You seem like the kind of guy who I could spend hours with just chilling and talking about anything.

I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you and your wife, but I don't think she was the right woman for you and I'm glad you've learned so much from your marriage. I've learned so much from my two relationships. Besides my boyfriend who I mentioned, I had a girlfriend here in prison for 3 1/2 years, and it ended very badly.

But I've gotten a lot of counseling here and that helped me realize that neither of those relationships were meant to be. My counselor also helped me understand why I committed my crime, and because of that, I know I'll never make any mistakes like that again, and that I'll have a much better life when I get out than I did before.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words about my daughter, Britney! They made me cry! She is so precious and wonderful. I feel just awful that I let her down so bad, and I hope when she's old enough to understand what I did and why, she'll forgive me.

And don't feel bad about not having kids with your wife. It was for the best. You'll have kids when the time is right with the right woman. One thing I want to do when I find the right man is have more children and this time get to be with them for their whole childhoods.

I do need to quit smoking. That's my one bad habit. And I love to hookah! It's yummier than the regular way!

So you like that I'm bi?! That's good! I was uncomfortable being bi at first, but now I love it and would never change it. I've been totally out since I was 18 and it's so cool to be attracted to both sexes. Each has something special and unique to offer.

And finally, a million thank yous for the money! I promise I'll use it only to buy stamps! Almost all I do every day is write letters to three people - Britney, my mom, and my BFF, Kim. They're the only three people who never turned their backs on me. I wouldn't have blamed them if they did, but they still totally love and support me, and that shows what amazing people they are.

And now I'm also going to be writing letters to a fourth person, and in case you haven't guessed, that person is YOU!

I got a big smile on my face when you told me that you hope I'll send you a few letters! I'm going to send you a lot fucking more than a few! Like our girl Missy says, "I'd like to get to know you!"

I'm going to write to you very often and PLEASE do the same to me! That'll help me so much get through my last two years until I FINALLY get the fuck out of here forever!

And then I hope we'll meet in person! I know we'll find lots of cool shit to do and talk about together!

Thank you again so very much for everything, Steven! You are a wonderful new light in my life and I can't wait to see what comes out of it!

Hugs and kisses,

Jenola

I was in awe of the letter and already felt like I was falling in love. Even much more than when I saw her picture and read her ad, I felt a rare connection to her. She and I had lots in common and seemed to be searching for a lot of the same things.

After sitting still for a few seconds with proverbial hearts flying out of my body, the proverbial lightbulb lit up right above my head. Since I knew her full name, I could probably find information about her online.

I went straight to the computer and entered her name into a search page. Most of the results were newspaper articles about the act that put her in prison.

In the Summer of 2005, she was arrested for a crime that took place the previous Autumn. She and two accomplices, one male and one female, broke into the house of an Omaha jewelry store owner. The three intruders each had a gun and was wearing a ski mask. They tied him up and demanded to know the code to deactivate his store's security system. When he gave it to them, Jenola stayed at the house and pointed her gun at him while the other two looted the store.

She pled guilty and was sentenced to 15 years in prison, with the possibility of being paroled in half that time.

I also found a police log listed in a newspaper, dated three weeks before her arrest for the robbery, stating that she had been arrested for possession of marijuana. I was very turned on to learn that she was into weed. That log also showed a Kimberly Jo Blair as being arrested for the same crime, and I guessed that was the Kim who Jenola mentioned in her letter.

After reading many of the search results, I lit a joint and immediately started working on my response to her letter. I didn't mention anything about weed, as I figured that the prison officials read all of her incoming and outgoing mail. I was concerned that they would confiscate my letters if they glorified any illegal activity.

My letter read:

Jenola, now it's time for a super wow! I was awe struck by your ad and even much more so by your letter! And I'm very happy to see that all the feelings are completely mutual with us! We've both learned the importance of that because of our past failed relationships. I'm sorry we went through that pain, but at least now we know what to look for and what to stay away from in the future!

It's cool that you played basketball. I've always been hot for black female basketball players! Were you ever on a school team? Anyway, I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I'm so thankful for your precious daughter, especially knowing how happy she makes you!

Hey, consider it a done deal! I'll take you to as many Fever games as you want to go to! And besides going to the games, we can talk about which players are the hottest! I've had crushes on so many girls in the league and I bet you have, too!

I look forward to letting you teach me dancing, camping, horseback riding, and whatever the fuck else you want to teach me! And at the very least, I know you must look smoking hot when you do those things! And I especially love the thought of you at a rave, shaking your hot chocolate body all around!

Yes, Missy Elliott is one fucking hot slab of chocolate, and so are you! I hope we see her in concert together someday! She actually hasn't released an album since the year you got locked up, but she has one coming out this year! Maybe she's just waiting for you to get out! Anyway, I hope we'll spend many hours hanging out and listening to her music while watching the WNBA!

Jenola, please don't worry about your relationship with your daughter. I have no doubt that she'll forgive you. And you'll end up being a better mom because of all the lessons you've learned. She'll be understanding of your past and respect that you've changed so much for the better. And being apart for so many years will make you two even more thankful for the time you're together in the future.

And it's awesome that you've come to understand why you committed your crime and will definitely never do anything like that again. Most people never learn from their mistakes, but you have. That's why, as you said, your future will be much better than your past.

And Jenola, I want you to know that I already know why you're locked up and it doesn't change my feelings about you in any way. Out of curiosity, I typed your name into a search page and read all about the robbery. So you don't have to explain it to me, and you can be 100% certain that I'm just as crazy about you now as I was before.

We'll have to go to some hookah lounges when you get out! I'd love to smoke a few bowls with you! And I love the thought of watching you inhale and exhale all that smoke! So fucking sexy!

I'm glad that you like being bi and that you're out. It's so important to be comfortable with yourself, and when you're out, there's no worrying about losing friends if they learn of your sexual orientation. Of course, I'd be just as crazy about you if you were straight, but you being bi is an awesome bonus! So fucking sexy! Just out of curiosity, since you're into white guys, I wonder if you're into white girls, too?! Anyway, no matter what your answer is, I'm so glad that you're into white guys and older guys!

12