Jen's Big Secret

Story Info
A cam girl decides to venture into a new business.
7.8k words
4.12
16.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

Jennifer had been a cam model for a few years now and had been very successful at it. She had a large fan base, a few regular tippers and members who spent time with her in private. And recently she had started earning some money through her phone with an application called "ringhop." But unlike some of the other women in her profession, she really hadn't branched out in social media or 'at home' video productions and candid professional photography.

Jen wasn't really gifted at these new kinds of technologies and didn't enjoy the hassle of expanding her presence, but there was a more intimate reason that she didn't move into these areas. Jen had worked very hard for a long time to sculpt herself into the body she now so proudly displayed. But those kinds of ventures, while they may be profitable for some, weren't satisfying for her personally. The real joy of camming was that she actually got to enjoy her body with others. It amazed her sometimes to think that she could actually get paid for the admiration of others and pleasuring herself with them. And why not? She was nearly sixty and she could still pass for a woman in her thirties, but the truth was that nothing ever lasted forever. It was time for her to enjoy what God and with hard effort had rewarded her. So, after a few years of camming and becoming comfortable with exhibiting herself, she was beginning to think about what came logically to her as the next step. The idea of working hard and being paid and pleasured for it had led her into the world of cam girls, why not venture into escorting?

Jen was ready and excited for this experience, but she wasn't as willing to share the idea with her friends and family as she was when she told them that she was going to be a online model. The biggest concern of her friends at that time wasn't her reputation, but just that she wasn't very well versed in dealing with computers and the internet. But she wasn't as sure that this new enterprise would be as warmly received. And she obviously couldn't share her new business with her My Free Cams community. There were international rules at work here and although she had never experienced a problem before, this willingness to actually meet people could draw a little more attention than she desired. No, it was better to venture into this work as an unknown novice rather than try to integrate that her current business clientele into a new one.

Of course the decision wasn't that easy of one to make, but making the decision making was much easier than the next steps necessary to get the business started. California had very restrictive laws about what she was considering, and she wasn't interested in that kind of risk. But neighboring Nevada was a much friendlier to that kind of enterprise. So after making a few road trips to visit a few brothels and calling a few 'back page' girls for advice, she decided that being 'on call' would be more to her liking. This would allow her to work when she wanted to and not interfere with her Monday through Friday routines of yoga, camming, and real estate studies.

Then after purchasing a new simplistic cell phone and signing up for an affordable monthly plan, she set to work. When she traveled to Nevada to look into this new career, she had acquired a few tabloids and periodicals that catered to the escort business. The few she picked were based on the recommendations of the other women who had used them and Jen set up an ad to run for a weekend rate. The ad, carefully worded to suggest companionship only, would appear on Friday and Saturday of the weekend she had designated, and she would be available for Saturday and Sunday. The advertisement contained either her new cell number or the number of the place she was staying with the extension number. She would leave for Nevada on the Friday before or Saturday morning, staying at a moderately priced, higher rated hotel or motel close to shopping and entertainment in case she didn't have a successful weekend.

By far, the best part of this arrangement had been the shopping that preceded the travel. She picked a variety of clothes since she was unsure of what the environment would be like on her dates. And although she felt a little awkward, she anticipated that someone might request a costume or two. It didn't take long to decide on one in particular. One of her MyFreeCam fans had once suggested to her that she should get a school girl costume when she had placed her hair into some loosely fashioned pigtails. It was easy costume to create and a favorite fantasy for a lot of men, so she always carried the short plaid skirt and a tight button down shirt with her on the trips. The other costumes were fashioned from clothes she already had; a secretary or boss (for those who liked to be dominated), and a teacher. She had purchased a long dress in case someone decided that there would be a social outing, and several styles of lingerie. But most of the attire was comprised of what she had and could best be described as business casual. It wasn't necessary to draw attention to herself and she believed that most men would prefer not to have too much attention drawn to them either.

On this particular outing, Jen arrived on Friday at a hotel where she had worked before. The bell hop and doorman knew her by now and were very friendly and happy to see her return. The recognition made her nervous at first, but after a few visits, she actually began to speak to them and get to know them a little better. This was Nevada after all, and she had little to be concerned about. She proceeded up to her room after a brief conversation with the two employees.

After settling into her room and unpacking, Jen opened a small bottle of wine and poured herself a drink into the glass tumbler provided next to the ice bucket. She then dialed the message service of the hotel and listened for her messages. There were a few hang-ups (there always were), and two messages. One was a man who wanted to discuss her availability, and the other wanted her to return his call so that arrangements could be made. She jotted down the two numbers and finished her wine before dialing the first second number. Since this gentleman sounded like a sure thing, it would be best to contact him first and try to schedule in the first caller later if possible.

The phone rang a few times and then the familiar voice answered. "Hello, this is Brian."

"Hello, this is Jennifer. I am returning your call." It was always best to let the man confirm his intentions, just in case he was not in a position to discuss the proposition at the time.

"Jennifer! Yes, thank you for calling me back. I have been looking forward to meeting you." His voice sounded warm and excited.

"I am anxious to meet you too. Have you given any thought about our day or evening together? Or do you have any questions that I can answer?"

"I was think about the two hours you advertised. We could get dinner and get to know each other a bit before returning to my hotel, if that's alright?"

"That's sounds nice. Should I meet you at the restaurant? Your time starts when we meet." Not only did this arrangement settle any disagreements about time management, it also allowed Jen to maintain access to her rental car if things didn't work out between her and the gentleman caller. This was less of a concern for men who paid for overnight or weekend sessions.

"There is a very nice restaurant at the Treasure Island hotel where I am staying, called Phil's Italian Steak House. I thought that would be most convenient. Are you free tomorrow evening?"

"I am, I could probably be there by 6:30 or 7:00."

"Seven is good for me too," Brian replied. "I think I will recognize you from your pictures, but how will you be dressed?"

"I am not sure yet. If you would send me a picture of yourself to this number, I will send you a picture of me in the dress before I leave." She recited the digits to her cell phone number. "How will you be paying?"

"I will be paying with cash, if that's all right?"

Although cash sometimes made her nervous, it had advantages. She didn't have to report it for taxes and it meant that she didn't have to mess around with the credit card swipe attachment on her iPhone. That device could sometimes be unpredictable in performance. "Yes, please place it in an envelope under my plate before I arrive to the table." That was one of the downsides of cash, it was a little less discrete than other methods. But this arrangement would not likely catch the attention of any of the diners.

"I understand, is there anything else I should know?"

"Not unless you have any questions you want to ask now before we meet."

"No, I suppose not. I will save all the rest of my casual talk for dinner tonight. I will send my picture soon and look forward to seeing you shortly."

They hung up the phone together and then Jen returned the other caller's message. to the other voicemail. She dialed the digits and waited for him to answer. "Jen? How long have you been in town?" It was Derrick, a man with whom she had been with a few other times. She liked Derrick because their relationship was now a comfortable one and he was versatile. He enjoyed role play and was also varied in his approaches to lovemaking. Sometimes it was soft and romantic, and other times, when agreed upon, it simulated rape.

"Hi Derrick, I just arrived at the hotel an hour ago. How have you been?"

"I have been scanning the BackPage ads for weeks, looking for you to return. I would like to schedule another appointment with you if you aren't booked up already. Can you squeeze me in somewhere?" Sunday was completely open for now. Jen was looking at a profitable weekend.

"Yes, we can work out something for Sunday before my flight leaves at 10:15 that night. What did you have in mind?

"Did you bring your secretary outfit this weekend? I really want to spank a naughty girl. I figure we can get an hour in sometime in the afternoon. If you are at your usual place, maybe I can be there around three, what do you think?"

Jen was beaming, nearly blushing as she pictured herself with him, placed over his knee with his hand sliding her skirt onto her back and revealing...what? A thong or maybe nothing. "That would be fine. I am in room 304."

"That's great, Jen. I am dying to see you again."

"Me too, Derrick. I will see you on Sunday, don't be late!"

She hung up her phone and paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts and plans for the evening. She decided to go out for a small dinner before returning back to the hotel for bed. In the morning, she would get up and work out in the hotel gym, have room service bring her breakfast while she showered and then plan on shopping or sightseeing until her dinner date with Brian.

A few minutes later, she received a text message from Brian that included his picture. He appeared to be in his thirties to forties, had all of his hair and wasn't overweight. She didn't always accept her clients if they were too unsightly, but most were at least normal in looks and fitness. She would reply to him tomorrow after she was dressed.

Saturday afternoon, Jen left the hotel for a light lunch and then went to a salon for a manicure and pedicure. It was a good way to relax in preparation for the evening. She paid and tipped the ladies of the shop and then went back to the hotel to get ready for the evening. Jennifer had two options in mind for this evening's dinner. There was a long, black gown that had straps that went behind her neck with a decorative clasp. It didn't reveal much of her breasts, but was very open from the back of her neck all the way down to just above her buttocks. The bottom of the dress flowed out just slightly at the hips and had a mesh overlay. It was the kind of dress a couple might wear to an anniversary dinner. The other dress is more along the lines of a cocktail dress. It was bright blue, short at the hem and didn't have a collar or sleeves. Her shoulders and neckline would be bare. She would put both on and send Brian a picture in each and let him choose what she would wear.

After sending the pictures, she began putting on her makeup and styling her hair again. About thirty minutes later, her phone chimed indicating that she had a message. It was Brian's response.

"Wow! Tough choice. Let's go with the black one. See you soon."

After finishing with her hair and makeup, Jen undressed from the stylish sweatpants and top she was wearing and removed her undergarments. She sorted through the lingerie still in her suitcase and picked out a nude, seamless, front closing, strapless, demi bra and red, no show cheeky panties. After getting dressed again and buckling the straps on her shoes, she checked herself thoroughly in the mirror, applied her perfume and then left the room to go down to the valet desk to pick up her rental car.

It was a short drive to the Treasure Island hotel. It was considerable larger than where she was staying and it made her feel more excited about the date. The hotel was actually an entertainment complex hosting restaurants, entertainment facilities and betting lounge for sports and racing. The valet took her keys and directed her through the door to the front desk. Once there, she asked the young woman for directions to Phil's Steakhouse.

The friendly blonde pushed a small diagram across the counter and began to draw on the map. "Go back down towards the entrance and turn left at the Lobby Store, then proceed down to the Coffee Bar and turn left. Phil's Italian Steakhouse is here at this bend on the left. If you reach the elevators, you have passed it."

Jennifer took the map and thanked the girl then proceeded down the corridors to the hotel. Upon arriving she was greeted by another pretty blonde who asked how many were in her party.

"I am joining Brian tonight, I believe he may be here already." Jen was deliberately late so that her date could be seated prior to her arrival. She hoped that a last name wouldn't be necessary. The woman peered over her seating chart and guest list.

"Yes, he is here. Maurice will seat you." Maurice was now standing behind the woman and extended his arm in the direction they would walk.

"How are you this evening? Is this your first time here?" By the small talk was finished they were standing at the table and Brian stood up respectfully as Maurice pulled her chair out for her to sit. "Enjoy your dinner."

Brian offered his hand as she began to sit down and she took it lightly, smiling and saying, "Nice to finally meet you." He was wearing a dark business suite and yellow and blue striped tie with a lightly tinted blue shirt. The suite jacket and trousers fit him well, although she doubted it was custom tailored.

He appeared very pleased to meet her as well. "You look absolutely stunning, Jennifer. Thank you for agreeing to meet me this evening." He indicated with his open hand to the envelope under the dinner plate and she slid it out and placed it into her small black sequined clutch. She would investigate the contents in the bathroom later to verify that the five hundred dollars was there.

"Absolutely. This is a very nice place. Did you say you were staying here too?" She knew the answer of course, but also knew the art of conversation.

"Yes, I have to come to Vegas every few years for training with our licensing partner and we get a pretty good rate here."

"So you have been here before?"

"Yes, but...this is my first time with a date."

Jennifer smirked at his delicate wording. "Well, I hope we have an enjoyable evening then. I would hate for your first experience to be a disappointment."

Brian scoffed in a friendly manner, "It certainly is starting off well enough. How long have you lived here?"

In very general terms, she described her infrequent trips to Las Vegas and indicated where she was from. Brian was gracious enough to respect her privacy and didn't push for more specific details. The waiter appeared and introduced himself and the evening's specials and house favorites. Jen opted for the crispy roast citrus chicken and Brian inquired about the Australian lobster tail, but seemed surprised at the price, so chose the smoked duck bucatin with pasta noodles instead. After the waiter promised to bring them their water, Jen excused herself to the bathroom to verify that the contents of the envelope were intact and complete.

A few minutes later she returned and Brian again rose to her presence. "Everything come out alright?" He joked softly, unsure if she would appreciate the bathroom humor.

She chuckled and nodded, giving a polite thank you. They resumed their casual conversation, getting to know each other better, until the meal came in a timely manner. For the most part, they ate in quiet, remarking sometimes about the taste of the food and restaurant itself. Brian then stated, "Unfortunately, they don't have a dessert menu here, but the Coffee Shop has great cakes and pies, if you are interested." Jen declined but suggested that they have a dessert wine instead. He agreed as long as it was white, and when the waiter returned, the three of them conversed about the selection and then settled on a Riesling.

As they enjoyed the chilled liquor, Brian poured his eyes over Jennifer as he drank in the wine and her beauty. Jen was very accustomed to being the dessert of the evening on nights like this and looked away slightly so that he could enjoy her charms unhindered. She did however look at her watch, and nearly an hour had passed. "Thank you very much for dinner, Brian."

"It was a real pleasure for me too, Jennifer." The waiter brought the bill and he signed for it, then closed the copy into the presentation book and stood up, moving to her chair and assisting her out of it. He offered her his arm, but she clasped his hand instead, choosing to appear less formal. They were after all, about to end any formalities in this relationship.

"My room is on the fifth floor." He tried to sound casual, but she could sense a little uncertainty in his voice. It wasn't unusual, but she preferred men who were confident and commanding. For sure, this was his first time with an prostitute.

She replied reassuringly, patting his arm and staring directly into his eyes, "I can't wait to see it." They boarded the elevator with another couple and were taken quickly up to the fifth floor. When they exited the elevator, they turned left and went down a long hallway and around a corner. His room was just a few doors down from there. He squeezed her hand before letting go to reach into his jacket pocket for the room key.

The magnetic lock on the door released and he held the door open for her after flipping on the wall switch located on the wall. The room was called a petite suite. It was set up as small studio apartment with a king size bed. It had a very large bathroom with a full size Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The TV was 42 inches wide mounted to the wall across from the bed and there was a small lounge with a couch and chair that faced the full wall window with a view to the mountain horizon in the distance.

"This is really nice! It's maybe the nicest hotel I have been in here in Vegas or anywhere for that matter." Jen was genuinely impressed. Brian smiled proudly as he watched her take in the view of the mountain range, now barely visible as the sun set behind it. He was removing his jacket and hanging it up in the closet. She noticed that his luggage wasn't visible which meant he was probably using the furnishings to store his clothing.

"I have to say the same thing. You can spend a lot of money in this town, but hotels seem very inexpensive for the quality that you get." He stood looking at her until she turned around and set her purse down on the business desk near the lounge area. She took a deep breath and smiled, looking back at him.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers