Jen's Birthday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, several hundred feet ahead on a wide portion of the main trail Jeff and Jill were walking, holding hands and chatting. They were very much enjoying the hike and each other's company. But as they neared the end of this wide and flat portion of the trail Jill looked behind them to check on Jen and Stacey and saw that they were nowhere in sight.

"I wonder what has happened to Jen and Stacey?" she asked.

Jeff looked back down the trail as well and asked, "Should we go back and look for them?"

"Sure. We don't want to have to tell Jack and John that we lost them."

As Jeff and Jill walked back up the trail Jill happened to look through the stand of alders on their right and noticed the yellow of Stacey's t-shirt and her brilliant red hair through the branches and leaves.

"Look there they are over there," she said.

Just then they had arrived at the small spur trail and started down it. When they had made their way through some of the alders Jill stopped in her tracks and pulled Jeff toward her.

"Look!" she said as she gestured toward the craggy outcrop.

Jeff peered around and alder branch and saw and amazingly sexy site. Stacey was sitting atop a ledge with her t-shirt and bra pulled up to her neck. Jen was standing in front of her with her hiking shorts at her ankles as she sucked deeply on Stacey's right breast.

"Come on!" Jeff whispered as he quickly led Jill down the trail so as to gain a better vantage point.

They stopped again just before the trail took a turn around the outcrop and they had an unobstructed view of Stacey and Jen. Now only about 25 feet from them they could clearly see Jen hungrily sucking on Stacey's nipple while she caressed and squeezed the underside of her large tit with her left hand. Stacey had her head thrown back and soft moans emanated from her opened mouth. The dappled sun light coming through the alders seemed to dance across their skin.

Jen's legs were spread about shoulders width apart and Jeff and Jill had a great view of Jen's bare bottom and her engorged pussy lips that dangled and jiggled beneath her as she used her right hand to vigorously rub her clit. Every few seconds Jill and Jeff would catch a glimpse of Jen's fingers as they flashed down the length of her parted lips to gather more of the fluid accumulating there before she returned them to her clit.

Jeff desperately wanted to penetrate Jen with his very hard cock that strained painfully against his hiking shorts. Meeting Jill's eyes he motioned his head toward Jen and Stacey to indicate that he desired that they join them. Jill leaned in and kissed him deeply while running her hand across the bulge in front of his shorts.

Remembering Jen's instructions that morning that they tease the boys as much as possible, Jill slide behind Jeff and pulled her mouth to Jeff's ear and whispered ever so softly "Let's watch" as she pulled him close to her.

As Jeff and Jill continued to watch Jen suck the milk from Stacey's breast, Jill reached down and undid the buckle on Jeff's shorts and unzipped them. While they watched Jen hungrily switch to sucking Stacey's left breast Jill reach into Jeff's shorts and pulled out his rigid cock and lightly stroked it.

Jen's fingers appeared between her legs as she vigorously rubbed her sodden opening before shoving two fingers deep into her. For several seconds she fucked her cunt with her fingers before returning to her clit.

Sliding her fingers up the length of Jeff's shaft Jill found a large slippery drop of fluid at the tip and slowly used her index finger to rub it all over the bulging head.

Leaning in again to Jeff's ear she said in a sultry whisper, "Maybe Jen will let you fuck her wet cunt tonight. Should she wear my dress and heels again? She said you seemed to really like that."

Jeff responded by pushing back against Jill and nodding. Jill released his cock and began gently fondling the underside of his balls.

Suddenly Jen let out a howl as Stacey's large distended nipple fell from her mouth. Jeff and Jill watched transfixed as Jen's long sexy legs and ass quivered with each wave of her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jen wailed as she bucked and thrust her hips forward several times.

Still shuddering she lunged forward and retook Stacey's left nipple into her mouth and sucked deeply.

Several seconds after Jen had finished her orgasm Jill mouthed, "Let's go.", and pulled Jeff gently down the path by his penis. When they reached the main trail she tucked his cock back in his shorts and kissed him passionately as he zipped himself up.

"That was so fucking hot!" he said when their lips parted.

Grabbing Jeff by the hand and leading him back down the trail Jill said, "Yes! And I think it is even hotter that they don't know we were watching."

About 45 minutes later Jeff and Jill emerged at the trailhead parking lot where Jack and John were waiting by the minivan.

"Hi there," Jack said.

"Where are the girls?" followed John.

Jill answered cheerfully, "Oh, I think they are right behind us."

Several minutes later Jen and Stacey emerged from the woods chatting contentedly. The group reunited they jumped in the minivan and headed back to the condo.

It was nearly five o'clock by the time they pulled into the parking spot at the condo and everyone was hungry. When they got inside Jack pulled out a big bag of tortilla chips and salsa and Jen put some crackers and cheese and they all snacked heartily.

"How about we all shower and change for dinner?" Jen suggested.

"A shower sounds great," Stacey agreed. "But I'd like some company!" she added as she grabbed Jeff's hand and led him toward the bathroom off the living room.

As Stacey guided Jeff across the living room he smiled widely and said, "Well, a shower does sound great."

After they entered the bathroom Jen grabbed John and led him to the bathroom off her bedroom.

Taking the hint Jill said, "I guess we are mixing things up for showers." And she grabbed Jack's hand and made for the shower in her and Jeff's bedroom.

Once Stacey had Jeff alone in the bathroom she started the shower and then turned toward him and stripped her t-shirt and bra off. Jeff was enraptured as he watched Stacey's large creamy breasts shake and settle heavily on her chest as she released them. Stacey pulled closer and kissed Jeff softly as she undid his shorts and pulled them to the floor allowing is hard cock to spring forward and bob in front of her. She then pulled his shirt over his head and pulled her own shorts to the floor revealing her fiery red bush. Turning she leaned into the shower to test the water. Jeff inhaled deeply as he took in her luscious round ass and he caught a glimpse of the pink folds of her pussy. She turned and offered her hand and when he took it she guided him into the shower.

The water was pleasantly warm as it cascaded over their bodies and she drew him close so that her tits pressed against him and kissed him again. Jeff started letting his hands wander all over the soft curves of her ass. Stacey grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering Jeff's chest and arms. She worked her soapy hands down and up his arms and then moved to his shoulders and neck.

Jeff squeezed her ass savoring the fullness of it. And then moved his hands up her sides to her breasts and lightly caressed them. Stacey ran her soapy hands down his back and over his ass before sliding them forward and grabbing his cock. Jeff moaned as she stroked it several times before moving to his balls and covering them with slick soap. She pressed her nipples into him and then descended to her knees dragging her voluptuous breasts down his body and across his cock. Now on her knees in front of Jeff she used the soap to lather Jeff's legs from bottom to top and pausing ever so slightly at the top to brush her fingers past his balls. Once satisfied that she had thoroughly washed and aroused him she stood and pressed her breasts against him and he kissed her passionately.

Jeff took the bar of soap from her hand and commenced washing every inch of her body, paying particular attention to her tits and ass. Then he dropped to his knees and gently washed her legs from her pretty feet to her inner thighs. Through the spray pouring down from the shower head he strained to get a good look at her cunt. It was lovely, her swollen pink lips partially hidden beneath her red pubic hair. He began slowly stroking it as part of his washing ritual, but teased her by only touching her very softly. Then he reached between her legs with the bar of soap and in several vigorous strokes washed her asshole.

Stacey quivered and held on to the side of the shower stall to keep her balance as Jeff returned to her cunt. After several more seconds of more vigorous rubbing of her cunt Jeff stood, flicking his tongue across her nipples in turn as he did so. Now the two of them embraced and kissed while slowly turning and rinsing their bodies.

Finally, thoroughly rinsed and aroused, Stacey said, "We should probably get out and get ready for dinner. The others are probably waiting for us."

Somewhat reluctantly Jeff turned and shut off the shower and reached for two towels. After he handed one of the towels to Stacey she began slowly and sensuously drying Jeff's body including is still very rigid cock. When she was finished he returned the favor and dried her body from her feet to her head. Then Stacey leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips before she wrapped the towel in her hands as best she could around her voluptuous body and opened the door and slipped out into the living room on her way to her bedroom to get dressed. After watching her departure Jeff placed the towel he was holding on a rack and turned and went to his bedroom to get dressed.

When Jeff opened the door to his and Jill's bedroom he found Jill standing at the door to their bathroom completely naked and drying her hair with a towel.

"Hi Babe!" he said.

"Well hello! Did you have a nice shower with Stacey?"

"Yes. It was very arousing!"

"I can tell!" Jill replied looking down at Jeff's very hard cock bouncing in front of him as he walked toward her.

Jeff kissed her deeply and fondled her breasts.

After several seconds of probing her mouth with his tongue Jeff asked, "Did you have a nice shower?"

"Yes. I shared it with Jack. He just left in a similar state that you find yourself in." she said as she grabbed hold of Jeff's hard cock.

"Wow, I'd like to hear all about it."

"Later, we have to get ready for dinner."

Jill hung her towel on the rack and pulled the flowered sundress over her head that she had left laid out on the bed. Jeff was thrilled to see she had no intention of wearing a bra to dinner. Jill then proceeded over to corner where Jen had kicked off her black sandals earlier that morning and slipped them on her sexy feet.

"I'm ready. I laid out your clothes too." she proclaimed pointing toward the bed.

Jeff stared for a moment at his wife's hard nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress and her long legs exposed from just above her knees and thought, "Fuck, she is hot! I am a very lucky man!!" before reluctantly moving over to the bed to get dressed. Jill came over to him and kissed him on the neck while she helped him tuck his still very hard cock into his pants. After Jeff slipped on his shirt and then some socks and shoes they headed for the door.

When they arrived in the kitchen they found Jen and Jack there already. Jeff's still hard cock twitched as he took in Jen's long legs that were magnificently exposed with from beneath the short black skirt she was wearing. Her black pumps highlighting her ankles and calves perfectly. His eyes wandered up to the silk top she had on and he was somewhat disappointed to see a small lace bra beneath the sheer blouse as he longed to see her little pink nipples, but he thought she could not very well go to dinner with her nipples showing through her dress. Just as he was about to compliment Jen on how sexy she looked Stacey and John emerged from their bedroom.

Stacey wore a low cut peach colored halter sundress that cupped her large breasts and displayed a tantalizing amount of cleavage. Jen crossed the kitchen and greeted them kissing Stacey on the cheek. The 4-inch strappy tan heels Stacey was wearing made her look nearly as tall as Jen.

"I'm hungry! Let's go eat." Jen proclaimed.

"Me too," everyone else chimed in at once.

They all piled into Jen and Jack's minivan and in a few minutes were at the restaurant. Jack had called ahead and they had a table ready for them. After ordering a bottle of wine they ordered dinner and while they waited for their food they chatted and flirted with each other.

Eventually the conversation came around to what activities they might partake in later when Jen asked, "What should we do tonight? Should we watch a movie or play a game?"

"I liked the game we played last night!" Stacey offered.

"That was amazing hot!" John jumped in.

Jeff chimed in "It was very exciting leaving to chance what was going to happen."

"Why fix what is not broken?" Jack added.

Jill enthusiastically exclaimed, "I'm in!"

"Okay, we will draw cards again tonight," Jen said.

Jeff squeezed Jill's thigh as he thought about how lovely it would be if he drew an evening with her and Stacey. Jen's cunt became very wet as she considered having her fantasy of being fucked by two men at once come to fruition. As they all pondered what erotic events the evening would hold dinner arrived and at least somewhat distracted them, though all could sense a simmering lust gradually coming to a boil as they ate.

Feeling satisfied after their meals they decided to skip dessert and get the check as quickly as possible. Check paid, they excitedly made their way to the minivan and back to the condo.

Once they arrived Jack poured everyone a glass of wine and they all gathered in the living room and sipped their wine as they waited for Jen to ready the cards. Once Jen had found and shuffled the cards she made her way around to each person so they could select a card corresponding to one of the three bedrooms. After everyone had selected a card they shared it with the group. Like the previous evening only two numbers were represented. Stacey, Jeff, and Jen had the number 2. And Jill, John, and Jack had number 3.

Jeff thought he noticed a split second of envy on Jen's face as Jack and John made a big deal of escorting Jill to the bedroom that had been designated #3. And Jeff felt a pang of jealousy as he watched his wife led away to have sex with two other men. However, Jen quickly recovered from any sense of disappointment she may have felt and leaned in and kissed Jeff passionately. She then held out a hand to both Jeff and Stacey and led them to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Jen turned and kissed Stacey and then asked, "How are your breasts doing?"

"They are very full again!"

"Would you like me and Jeff to suck on them?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much!"

"Jeff, would you like to suck the milk from Stacey's breasts with me?"

"Absolutely!"

Jen kissed Stacey again and then undid the tie behind her neck of her halter dress and pulling the two triangles of material forward exposed Stacey's sexy lace strapless bra beneath. Reaching behind her as she kissed her softly again Jen deftly unsnapped Stacey's bra and slowly and very seductively pulled the lacey cups that had been pushing her tits together all evening away from her soft creamy skin. Then Jen guided Stacey to the king sized bed. Stacey sat on the edge of the bed and then rolled onto it and scooted toward the middle and laid back on the pillows. As she did so her enormous full breasts settled against her chest as the large pink nipples jutted out slightly to the left and right. Jen then turned to Jeff and guided him to the bed and he kicked off his shoes and socks and climbed in next to Stacey. Meanwhile Jen slid around to the opposite side of the bed and slid into the bed on the other side of Stacey.

Jen quickly got to work licking and gently sucking on Stacey's left nipple. For several minutes Jeff just watched as he lightly caressed Stacey's right breast. It was an incredibly sexy sight as Jen coaxed the first few sweet white drops of milk from Stacey's nipple. Once the milk began to flow Jen made a show of occasionally releasing Stacey's nipple and kneading her breast so that milk squirted from her nipple into her mouth.

Finally, Jeff could not wait any longer and he took Stacey's other nipple into his mouth and sucked deeply. He was immediately rewarded with stream after stream of sweet milk. Looking down he saw that Stacey had splayed her legs and her dress had slid to her waist. He could see all of her creamy white legs and high heeled sandals on her feet and could feel her slowly gyrating her hips as she was becoming desperately aroused by the attention her breasts were getting.

While he continued to suck on her nipple Jeff reach down between her legs and began caressing her inner thighs, which caused the gyrations of her hips to intensify. Seconds later he brought his fingers to her pussy lips and found them exceedingly slick with her juices. He spread the wetness liberally all around her cunt and then slipped two fingers inside her and slowly finger fucked her.

Jeff then removed his soaked fingers and reaching over to Stacey's left breast he smeared her cunt juices all over the nipple that Jen had just released from her mouth. Seeing what Jeff was doing Jen hungrily renewed her licking and sucking as she savored the combination of milk and pussy juice on the slippery nipple. Jeff again fingered Stacey's wet cunt, but this time he smeared the juices on Stacey's right nipple for his own enjoyment. He continued this process several times alternating nipples each time. Stacey was panting and thrusting her hips forward every time Jeff removed his fingers from her cunt.

Then Jen pulled up her skirt and began fingering her own cunt. Jeff watched intently as her fingers penetrated her pussy. And he was delighted when she pulled them out and smeared her own juices on Stacey's right and then left nipple. And then they both continued to hungrily suck pussy juice and milk from Stacey's tits.

When the flow of milk began to ebb Jen asked Jeff, "Would you like to taste us directly from the source?"

"YES!"

"Take you pants off! We want to see your hard cock first."

Jeff rolled from the bed and quickly undid his pants and stepped out of them. As he did so his cock sprang out and both Jen and Stacey could see that the tip was wet and slippery with his pre-cum.

"Come over here and put your cock in Stacey's mouth so she can taste you," Jen commanded.

As Jeff moved back to the bed Stacey moved toward him and offered him her open mouth. Kneeling on the edge of the bed he inserted the tip of his cock into her mouth and she swirled her tongue around it several times before sucking deeply. The sensation took Jeff's breath away and involuntarily began thrusting into her mouth. However he stopped abruptly when he heard Jill howling in pleasure from the next room.

Reading his thoughts Jen asked, "Would you like to know what has Jill making those noises?"

Speechless, he responded with in the affirmative with a nod.

"If you like I will go over there and take a peek and report back. But after I do I want you to lick both of our cunts until we cum."

Again Jeff nodded.

Jen pulled herself from the bed and allowed her skirt to fall back down covering her sexy ass before she walked from the room. While they waited they could hear Jill continue to moan in orgasm while Stacey continued to suck gently on the tip of Jeff's cock. A few moments later they heard Jen's heels clicking across the hardwood floor in the living room and she quickly reentered the room stripping off her silk top and bra as she made her way back to the bed.