Jens Delights Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen finds a new slut and starts serious training.
9.8k words
4.59
37.6k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

From the last chapter.

Once the other women were in the kitchen, Jen turned to the two of them. "Christine, I want you to go flirt with John. I want you to be all over him. Dana, I want you to blow Matt up in our room."

"Yes, Mistress." They both rushed to do their duties and Jen slipped out and headed for the house next door and Emily.

Matt led Dana up to the master bedroom, while Dana thought about how her husband would react to Christine coming on to him. She knew that she had no reason to hold anything that happened against him since she had given Jen free reign over her. She had already fucked and sucked Matt. She knew she could not get out of it because she was reveling in being the submissive for Jen. She just didn't know how she would react to her husband enjoying Christine.

When they reached the bedroom, there was a note. Matt picked it up and read it. Jen had thought of everything. It said that the window overlooking the back yard was open so they could hear what was going on and they should turn off all the lights, close the door, and open the curtains to watch the scene on the deck. They did so.

Matt lowered his jeans and boxers and his soft dick flopped out. Dana kneeled down in front of him, but he maneuvered them so that she was looking past his right hip into the back yard. The windows were low enough that she could still see down enough to watch the action. She looked at his dick and tentatively licked it, seeing it start to harden. Meanwhile, she could hear the discussion in the back yard.

Christine was sitting on a lounge chair talking to John. "I like your family. You guys are very nice."

"Thank you."

"Do you and your wife ever play around?"

There was a moment of silence, and then John answered. "You mean sexually?"

"Yes."

"No."

Christine spread her legs and pulled her dress all the way to her waist. Her wet pussy was on display for him. Dana almost gasped at her boldness. "That's too bad, because I really need a good fucking." John just stared. Christine put her hand down there and rubbed lightly over her clit. "Don't you want to fuck me, John?"

Dana almost choked on Matt's dick as she stared at Christine throwing herself at John. She had stopped sucking as Christine exposed herself, so Matt grabbed her by the hair and started lightly fucking her face. Dana just let him as she stared down at John and Christine.

John finally spoke. "No, Christine, I don't." He patted his crotch. "This is for Dana only."

Christine rolled out of the chair onto her knees and crawled over toward John on all fours. She reached his lap and reached for his crotch. "Well maybe I just need to suck your dick and get some cum."

John grabbed her hands. He pulled her over his lap. She didn't struggle at all, just raised her hips a little as he pulled her dress up. "You are such a little slut. I've always wanted to do this, and now I'm going to get my chance. I'm going to spank the ass of a slutty little girl, you fucking temptress." And he slapped her on the ass.

Christine moaned. "What will you tell your wife if she comes out now?"

John looked up suddenly. "Uhhhh.... I'll tell her the truth. That I'm punishing a no good red-headed slut who tried to get me to fuck her."

"Mmmm." Christine purred as John was at that point just rubbing his hand over her ass.

Dana smiled as much as she could as Matt slowly face-fucked her. She looked up at Matt and he was smiling, too. He whispered lightly. "Are you pleased?"

Dana shook her head up and down with his dick in her mouth. She was very pleased that her husband turned Christine down and felt her love for him in that instant. Then she realized her predicament and tears came to her eyes. Her husband had turned down Christine, but she was sucking cock while watching him be good. She started to pull away.

"No." Matt whispered and held fast to her head, fucking her face. "I'm close."

Dana relented, knowing that she had given up her right to make this choice. She also was as turned on as ever and was soaking her panties. She continued to suck on Matt's dick while he worked it in and out of her mouth.

She looked back down when she heard a loud slap and saw that John was spanking Christine. Christine was taking it well and John smacked her several times, bringing a nice color to Christine's very pale cheeks. It was dark and the only lights were from the deck but it was very obvious.

She suddenly wanted to get this over with and started concentrating on Matt's dick with a vengeance. She attacked his dick with vigor, sucking and jacking it, working it hard. Then he exploded into her mouth and she sucked and swallowed for all she was worth. Matt just held her there, fucking into her hot little mouth until he could take no more. He released her head and kneeled next to her. They both looked at the scene below. John had just finished spanking Christine and was rubbing her ass.

Matt whispered to her. "It's really hard to resist Christine's beautiful pale ass, isn't it?"

Dana nodded, and then turned to him. "May we go back downstairs."

Matt nodded and they got up and headed back downstairs. As they passed thru the kitchen, Matt stopped Dana. He handed her a glass of wine. "For the cum-breath."

Dana nodded quickly and started drinking. She had almost gone to her husband with cum on her breath and that would have been bad.

Matt started making all sorts of noise with the dishes to make sure that Christine and John heard him. Then the two of them started smiling and laughing as they walked out onto the deck. They found John sitting there in one chair and Christine on the other side of the deck in another chair, looking flushed, but sitting demurely.

"You guys need anything out here?" Matt asked.

They both answered negatively.

Dana felt she had to say something about the house. "Honey, you should see the inside. It's very nice and they have a great TV in the den that you would love. How big is it, Matt?"

"52 inches. It was our Christmas present to ourselves. You should come over and watch some sports with us some time."

"Wow! That sounds great. I've wanted one of those, but can't bring myself to spend that much on a TV." John responded, but appeared to be distracted.

Finally, John looked over at Dana and stood up. "Honey, I think we should be heading home, don't you? It's Sunday night and I have work tomorrow."

Dana went over to John and took his hand. "Sure. I'm ready." She turned to Matt just as Jen came back into the yard. "Oh, Jen. How is Emily? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's just feeling that teen angst and wondering about where she's going in this world. I think she's resting comfortably now."

"Well, we were just leaving. Thank you for having us over for dinner. Everything was wonderful."

Dana and John headed home, and Jen smiled as she remembered what really happened with Emily.

******************

Jen approached Emily's room quietly. She could hear her making some light noises. She got to her room and slowly opened the door. Fortunately, it did not squeak. She looked in. Emily had turned off all the lights except for a night light over by her entrance to the bathroom, but there was enough light to immediately see that Emily was on her stomach, completely naked, her bare ass showing. She had a good tan, but the cheeks were very pale and stood out in the dim light. She had both hands and a pillow under her hips, working away at her pussy. It was obvious that she was masturbating. Her head was turned away from the door, which was a mistake, because it allowed Jen to approach and be standing right next to the bed as Emily reached orgasm. Jen decided that she was going to go a little slowly with Emily, but she wanted to push her a little. Emily finally relaxed and was catching her breath when Jen spoke.

"That looked nice."

Emily squealed and looked up, seeing Jen. She scrambled to get her legs under the beginnings of the covers and pull them up. Jen just smiled and watched as the youngster tried to hurry but was still providing a great show. When she finally got the covers over herself, she turned away and curled up.

"Wha... What do you want?" She was almost in tears.

Jen sat down and put her hand on Emily's shoulder. "I'm sorry I walked in while you were masturbating. Don't be ashamed. We all do it. Everyone. I did it last night with my vibrator."

"I... I... can't believe you saw that." She buried her head in a pillow like an ostrich sticking its head in the ground.

Jen leaned over and started stroking her head and comforting her. "Don't worry baby. It's alright. There's nothing wrong with what you were doing. Humans are sexual animals and sexual animals need release. You were doing the best thing you can be doing right now, releasing it yourself. At least you're not parading yourself around to the boys and fucking them or sucking them like a common slut. C'mon, turn over and talk to me."

Emily finally got up the nerve to turn her head and look at Jen. "Are you gonna tell... I mean, you won't say anything...?"

"Oh my god! Of course not. This was a private thing for you and I would never say anything about it to anyone."

Emily turned over a little and Jen could see her tear-streaked face. "Thank you."

"Emily, is this about what you saw your parents doing, or are you just horny?"

"I guess... well... I mean... I get horny sometimes, especially when my girlfriend tells me about her boyfriend doing her. She is pretty wild. She even let me watch that one time and I almost couldn't stand it I was so horny. Seeing my mother doing my dad this morning was so surprising and made me horny, too. Then back in the kitchen." She lowered her head and Jen could see her blush. "When you grabbed me, it made me realize how horny I was. I had to... you know."

"Yes, I know. That's okay. Like I said, it's perfectly normal. I know that they've told you that in sex ed class, but it really is true."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. Everyone does it a lot. Everyone likes to feel good and an orgasm is a great release. Don't you feel much better now?"

"Yeah." She looked away and spoke quietly. "But I've never had anyone watch me before."

"Well, I'm sorry I walked in on you." Jen was now lightly stroking her shoulder. "Now, can I admit the real reason I came over to see you?"

Emily stared at her. "Uh... okay."

"Emily you are a beautiful young woman." She continued to stroke Emily's bare shoulder, slowly trying to work the sheet down enough to see her beautiful tits. "I... uh... I just wanted you to know that if you ever need... you know... any questions answered about ummmm... sexual stuff that you can't talk to your mother about you can come to me." Jen hoped that her seemingly halting statement would relax Emily a little.

"Oh. Okay." She was still unsure.

"You'll be 18 in a couple of weeks and that makes you a young woman. I just want you to feel comfortable coming to me and discussing anything you want, okay?"

Emily sat up a little more, not realizing that one of her nipples was now exposed. Jen decided to push. "Wow... you have beautiful nipples."

Emily looked down in alarm and yanked the covers back up.

Jen continued. "I'm sorry. It's just that mine have some bumps in the areola, while yours are just so pristine." Jen yanked her blouse up to reveal no bra and put her tits on display. Emily blushed again. Jen held one up, talking very nonchalantly like it was a biology class, and ran her finger over where the bumps were. "See, I have some little bumps around the nipple in the areola. I don't know where they came from, but I wish my tits were more like yours. C'mon, compare it and you'll see what I mean."

Emily stared at Jen's tit, only inches from her face and felt her face get hot. She also felt that familiar tingling she was getting more often in her pussy. She looked up at Jen, who was acting like this was the most common of things to do. Emily slowly sat up and let the covers fall. She cupped one to hold it up for better viewing and took a good look at the nipple, it was hardening.

"See?" Jen pointed down at her own areola. "I have these little bumps around here." She ran her fingers over her tit, her nipple hardening. "But yours are so smooth around the nipple." She reached over and ran her fingers lightly over Emily's tit. Emily jerked at the contact and looked up at Jen. Jen pulled her hand back and looked at Emily. She took Emily's hand that was cupping the tit and put it on her own breast. "Go ahead, feel the difference." Emily looked down to where her hand was resting on Jen's gorgeous breasts. She and her girlfriend had certainly been undressed and talked about their bodies, but she had never felt another girl's tits before. She moved her fingers a little and felt the bumps. When she moved them around she made contact with the nipple and Jen jerked and giggled. "Mmmm. That feels good. Now you are making me horny."

Emily snatched her hand back. "Sorry!"

Jen looked at her. "About what? We were just comparing the bumps on our tits and you accidentally brushed up against my nipple. There was nothing intentional about it, but the nipple doesn't care. It just likes to be stimulated. Don't you ever notice that when wearing certain clothes?

"Yeah, I guess." Jen noticed that Emily couldn't take her eyes off of her tits. She was making progress.

"It happens to me all the time and that makes my pussy get wet. I can't believe how wet I can get from nipple play." Emily was staring up at her. "In fact, I shave my pussy so that I can feel it more. Do you shave yours at all?"

Emily stared at Jen for a few seconds. "Umm... yeah, I shave for my bikini."

"I used to just do it for my bikini, but now I shave it completely. It's as bare as when I was born. Do you want to see how it looks all shaved?" Emily was staring at her and Jen wasn't going to give her a chance to answer so she immediately pulled her skirt up and since she had no panties on, her pussy was instantly on display. "See? It feels wonderful when you wear certain clothes, too. I can wear my tight jeans without underwear and the seam feels wonderful against my lips and clit. I can almost cum just letting it rub me." She looked over and Emily was staring at her pussy and the way she ran her hand over her hairless mound. "You want to feel how smooth it is?"

"No!" Emily answered quickly.

Jen smiled. She was going to use this beauty, just not yet. Right now, she just wanted to get her set up. She left her tits and pussy on display and kept talking. "So, anyway, I want you to come over in a couple of weeks so that we can talk some more. I have some things that you might find interesting."

"Uh... okay." Emily finally looked up at Jen's face and blushed again as she realized Jen was watching her stare at Jen's pussy.

Jen leaned over and pulled Emily into a hug, their tits mashing. "It's okay dear. You can look at my tits and pussy whenever you want. I'll tell you all about how to take care of a woman's body."

Emily was tense and Jen let her go after the hug. She pulled her clothes back into place and went towards the door. She turned at the last second to see that Emily was still sitting there, a little in shock, with her tits on display. "Come over any time."

******************

Christine was sent to her own room while Jen relayed this story to Matt. He smiled. "You think you can get the mother and the daughter?"

"If I want. I don't know if I want them to interact, because I still feel funny about incest stuff, but I definitely want to pluck Emily."

"Mmmm. Sounds good to me. Now come over here, I got something for you." He grabbed his hard dick and she rolled over to get fucked.

******************

Meanwhile, as soon as John and Dana got in the house, John was all over Dana. He kissed her hard and Dana kissed back, thankful that she smelled and tasted like wine. John lifted her skirt and grabbed her ass. He was horny from his event with Christine and being very forceful. Dana loved it.

John kissed her and fondled her tits. Dana was panting now, having been sexually stimulated for a long time. Her panties were wet and she couldn't wait for John to fuck her. He spun Dana around until she was facing the kitchen table. He lifted her skirt up over her ass, seeing the bikini panties she was wearing. He dragged them down and then yanked his own pants down.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you hard, my pretty little wife. You are so fucking sexy bent over that table like that."

Dana moaned. "Yes, baby, fuck me hard. Use me. I need to be fucked."

John smiled. Things seemed to be looking up. His wife, who usually seemed so reserved requested to be 'fucked hard', something she had never done before. He had been having fantasies like this for a while now. Now that Emily was older and he was pretty well set at the accounting firm, he seemed to have more time to think about things other than concentrating on raising his daughter and advancing his career. He aimed his dick at Dana's cunt and pushed. He went in easily.

"You are very wet, my dear." John smiled and smacked her lightly on the ass.

"Mmmm. I'm so horny and just need my husband to fuck me."

John started thrusting. "That's just what I am doing now, baby. I'm fucking you. I'm fucking you hard, and I'm going to pump you full of cum."

"Please, baby. Fill me up, fuck me hard!"

John was amazed that this was his wife. Earlier he got a wake-up blowjob and now he's fucking her in the kitchen. He's got her bent over the table and he's just fucking her. There's nothing about this that could be called making love. This is just pure physical fucking.

"Oh, yeah. You still have a tight little cunt, honey." He was trying to talk as dirty as he could, pushing the limits with his wife. They had never talked this dirty before.

"Oh, yes, honey. Fuck me. I'm so horny. Oh, shit, fill me up, baby. I'm going to cum... fuck me... I'm going to cum... ugh... ugh... cumming!"

John felt her shake and shiver as she had a major orgasm. He could feel her wetness soak his cock and he started pounding her hard, pushing her into the table. He was just an animal now, racing towards his own orgasm.

"Fuck!" John said loudly as he buried his dick in her and pumped her full of cum. He held still and then rocked back and forth a few more times to pump all his cum out and into his pretty wife's cum-hungry cunt. When he finally relaxed, he pulled out and turned to sit on a kitchen chair. Dana slowly stood up. She turned to her husband and did something that really shocked him then.

"I love it when you fuck me hard, baby. I want you to fuck me like that every day." She reached down and put her hand over her pussy and ran her fingers thru her slit, gathering the mix of their cum that was trying to drip. She slowly raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them. "Yum! I love the taste of your cum from my pussy."

John was speechless. He had never in his entire life seen her even react like this. But he loved it and if he hadn't just waited two hours to pump her full, he probably would have gotten another erection. In fact, if he was ten years younger, he was sure this would have done it for him.

Dana reached down and did it again. John stared for a few more moments and then told her what he thought. "Dana, that is the dirtiest, most slutty, and absolutely hottest thing I have ever seen. I love it!"

Dana smiled. "I feel dirty and slutty when I do it, too. Can I be your dirty little slut, baby?" She moved to stand between his legs.

John smiled up at her. "You know you already are!" He slapped her on the ass. "Now let's run up to bed and maybe you can be my alarm clock tomorrow morning like you were today."

Dana smiled. Things were looking up with hubby. Then, as she turned to go upstairs, she remembered that she belonged to Jen. She would have to figure out how to work all of this. She loved her husband even more now that he turned down Christine and fucked her like a madman. He was pushing all the right buttons again, but she still loved bowing to Jen. Shit! What was a newly initiated slut to do?

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers