Jen's Dinner Party

Story Info
Couple get invitied to a dinner party and unexpected fun.
5.2k words
4.24
232.4k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

My wife is gorgeous. She has very warm, tanned skin, beautiful Italian features and a curvaceous 5'6" body with unbelievably soft 34D breasts over a 24 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Her lips are soft and smooth and she really, really knows how to please a man. I don't mean to brag or anything, and I'm sure you're hating me already.

I'm the exact opposite. I'm 6'4" tall with a little more around the middle than I should have. Most people would say that I'm handsome, but would guess my age to be about 25, even though I turned 35 a few months ago. My wife and I have both been blessed with youthful looks. Most people make her out to be younger than me, but she's actually a few years older.

Andrea, that's my wife, and I have been married for 7 years now. We're still very much into each other. We have sex very regularly, at least twice a week. Although I love screwing her brains out, I have to confess that her blow jobs are still the best in the world. I constantly kid her about practicing on the mailman and the paperboy.

Most married people would say that their sex life had dwindled or become less interesting. Not true with Andrea and I. Her hot little Italian body still gets my blood going and a wink and a smile from me still gets her juices flowing. I've never thought of cheating on her, and I don't think she's ever cheated on me, but we have a very vivid fantasy life.

Andrea will often tell me about men she fancies. From the clerk at the grocery store, to some guy at a party. She knows it gets me very hot to think of her with another man. Something about her being so sexual and seeing her get pleasure from another cock just stirs me up. Sometimes, she'll even mention a woman she's attracted to. On those nights, we don't stop until dawn.

A few weeks ago, my wife's company hired a new receptionist, Jen. She is a gorgeous Asian girl with a bit of a sexpot, California accent. Andrea told me she has a long, lean body and warm, tanned skin with soft, fleshy curves. She apparently dresses for work a bit too revealing for Andrea's taste, but not for any straight guy Andrea knows. She has a huge rock on her left hand that her husband Chris gave her as an engagement ring.

As Jen and Chris just moved from California, she didn't have many friends locally and Andrea took her under her wing a little. The fact that Andrea was a senior manager at the company certainly helped, but I could tell Jen and Andrea were really hitting it off. After a few weeks, Jen invited Andrea and me over for a dinner party and we gladly accepted.

We got there on Saturday night, with a bottle of wine and our smiles. Andrea was wearing this gorgeous clinging black dress with a plunging neckline that highlighted her luscious breasts and really showed off her hourglass figure. I was wearing dark chinos and a bright blue button-down shirt.

Jen screamed in delight when she opened the door to greet us and grabbed Andrea and pulled her for a close, lingering hug. Jen is hot. She is about 5'11", almost as tall as me with the fuck-me pumps she was wearing. She had beautiful 34DD breasts and a tiny waist. She had long black hair down past her shoulders and a gorgeous come-hither sparkle in her eyes. Jen was wearing a slinky, pink jersey dress that clung to her sexy, warm Asian body. She had long, sensuous fingernails with a French manicure that danced and playfully scratched my wife's bare back.

She turned from Andrea and pulled me down slightly for a soft peck on the cheek and an all too short hug. As I felt her breasts pressing against my ribs, I'm sure she felt my cock stirring against her leg. Her perfume was intoxicating and she gave me a subtle wink acknowledging the growing bulge in my pants.

As she lead us into the house, my eyes traced her legs from the stem of her fuck-me pumps, up over her perfectly toned calves, imagining her thighs and finding her gorgeous ass wiggling away. Andrea, catching my gaping stare, grabbed my finger and whispered, "Easy big boy. Save that lust for tonight." My wife and I often had great sessions after meeting sexy new friends.

"She is so fucking hot," I whispered back.

"I know," Andrea replied, "I could feel her soft tits pressing against mine. I am so wet right now."

I moaned out load, which I quickly turned into a cough when Jen turned and caught my eye.

We headed into the living room and met another couple Jen and Chris had invited, Ken and Mary. Mary was a little on the plump side, but she had huge milkmaid tits and was wearing a scoop neck dress. She seemed younger than the rest of the group, but didn't seem in over her head. Her boyfriend, Ken, lived up to his namesake. He was tall, slim and very handsome with newscaster good looks. He was a cop that was moonlighting as a security guard for Andrea's company. He and Jen had hit it off as she sits at the reception desk and talks with him when he's on his rounds.

Ken was wearing form-fitting Levis and a six-pack hugging polo shirt that clung to his muscles. Several times, I caught Andrea glaring at his torso or the soft bulge in his pants, crossing her legs in his direction. I could tell she was getting turned on by Ken and she was rubbing her pussy lips together as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Chris came rumbling down the stairs and boisterously welcomed us all to his home. He was an average-sized man, a bit rough around the edges, but seemed like a nice enough guy. He seemed to linger a little longer when he shook hands with Mary, though he also paid a lot of attention to Andrea.

Dinner went very smoothly and, with the four bottles of wine we polished off, we were all pretty loose. Jen had arranged the seating so that we all sat across from our significant others at a round table. Andrea was at 12:00 across from me at 6:00, with Jen to my right at 4:00 and Mary to my left at 8:00. Chris was between Mary and Andrea at 10:00 and Ken was on Andrea's other side at 2:00. Each person was bracketed by the two people of the opposite sex, neither of which was their partner.

Jen said it was to keep the conversation going, so we all didn't talk to our partners only. She may look like an Asian Barbie doll, but that was a clever move. Not only did we have open conversation, we were all flirting with our neighbors. I had to watch Ken constantly leaning over, whispering into Andrea's ear and staring at her full bosom. Meanwhile Jen's thighs were pressed against mine, the thin fabric of her dress letting her warmth pass through to me.

Watching Jen's sexy manicured fingers tickle the stem of her wine glass and inhaling her perfume while Andrea openly flirted with Ken was driving my cock crazy. I knew Andrea and I were going to fuck our brains out for weeks on this material.

Jen must have seen me staring a few too many times. As I was watching Andrea flick her hair back and lean into Ken's smile, her chin on her hand, I felt Jen's hand slide up my thigh and squeeze my hard cock through my pants. She whispered in my ear "Your wife is very sexy. I can't wait to see what Ken does to her."

A pit formed in my stomach. My brain was screaming "get out," but my cock and the rest of me wouldn't move. I smiled nervously at Jen. "I'm pretty sure she's willing to fool around with Ken, and I can tell you, Mary won't mind." She nodded subtly towards Ken's girlfriend, who was leaning in on Chris, Jen's husband, her hand clearly stroking his cock under the table while his arm draped over her back and fondled the side of her right breast. She was about 2 seconds from putting his cock in her mouth.

I turned back toward Jen, who met my gaze. "You and Andrea haven't fooled around much, huh?" She asked, seeming almost concerned.

"No, not really," I managed, trying to sound casual. "You and Chris..."

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned softly. "I caught him with his secretary last year. I was hurt at first: she was not very attractive, and I couldn't understand it. I came to see that, at least in bed, he just likes chubby women." She was whispering nonchalantly into my right ear as my wife seemed about to jump onto another man's cock. "So to get even," she continued, "I fucked everyone in his law firm. That's why we had to move here from LA: I had made him more of a cuckold than he appreciated."

"But he's okay with it now?" I asked, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Sure," she purred. "He gets his serving wenches and the trophy wife on his arm, and I keep my sugar daddy. Plus, my pussy gets all the cock I want. So long as I stay away from his friends and coworkers, I can have all the fun I want. It's a wonderful deal."

She looked over at Andrea and Ken and I followed her gaze. Andrea's neck was outstretched, her head tilted towards Ken's. They both slowly glided towards each other and their lips touched. Andrea's hand grabbed Ken's neck as his grabbed her soft breast. What had been potential suddenly became reality; my wife's tongue explored Ken's mouth.

At the same time, Jen squeezed my cock and held it tight. She turned towards me and pressed her full, pink lips against me and kissed me long and deep. Her soft pink lips and gentle tongue were a shock at first, but after a few seconds, I couldn't think of anything else. My left hand slipped up her thighs and found her wet pussy while my right hand slipped around her waist.

As we broke our first kiss, I was vaguely aware of a slow, slurping sound coming from under the table to my left. Jen placed her soft left cheek against mine, briefly watching Mary's head bob up and down on her husband's cock under the tablecloth. She smiled.

She led my glance back to Ken and my wife, who were passionately exploring each other's body. Jen whispered into my ear again "Ken is very good. I've fucked him a few times and he always leaves me happy." My cock flexed in her hand.

"Andrea mentioned that you two had an active fantasy life," Jen cooed in my ear as she released my cock from its restraints, pulling it through my now open zipper. "Ooh, she also told me you have quite a member. I see she wasn't exaggerating." My right hand was now cupping her soft, fleshy ass through the stretchy material of her dress as she leaned towards me. I could smell the intoxicating perfume from the top of her head. My cock jerked suddenly as I felt her long black hair draping softly over it.

"She wasn't sure you'd go along, but she also knew I would be a hell of a 'consolation' prize." Her warm, wet lips engulfed my cock as she said this. I slipped the dress up over her ass and exposed her pussy to the warm evening breeze. I looked over to find Andrea, but found only Ken's smile and a white tablecloth bobbing in his lap. I couldn't tell if his thumbs-up gesture indicated Jen's technique or my wife's, but I now knew they were both outstanding.

"Ken's cock is bigger than yours, but don't be jealous," Jen said as she slipped my cock out of her mouth and glanced up at me welcomingly. "Andrea tells me you are an excellent lover. Most men with big cocks never learn how to please a woman. But Andrea says you're the exception." She smiled up at me from my lap, tickling the underside of my cock with her teeth and tongue; locking her eyes onto mine. She slowly turned and engulfed my cock again, softly sliding her lips over my shaft and pushing my cock head against her cheek, and throat.

I brushed her hair off of her beautiful neck. I danced my fingers down her supple back, waist and hips. Rounding over her perfect ass, my fingers slipped inside her tight young pussy. I looked to my left and saw both of Chris's hands thrusting Mary's willing head onto his cock, face-fucking her. The tablecloth was flapping wildly and I could see Mary's tits had flopped out of her dress and were bouncing madly. Chris impaled her on his cock as he shot his head back and very obviously filled her mouth and throat with his cum. She gasped and murmured, greedily taking his load into her mouth. I could tell she was eagerly swallowing every drop of it and suckling for more.

Across the table, I could tell my wife was working her magic on Ken's cock. It was clear that he was well hung even through the tablecloth. The top of his cock silhouetted through the tablecloth as Andrea's head dipped below to tend to his balls. I could only assume they were also enormous based on the time she was taking with them. I could hear her gentle moaning and humming as she did the things to Ken that she had done to me. I could imagine every move of her tongue and lips, even the adoring look on her face from so many years of her fantastic blow jobs.

Ken was no longer flashing a thumbs-up at me as he was too busy focusing on Andrea's cock worship and was trying hard not to come, lest he end the session too soon. His shirt had long since flown off and his rippling muscles were straining against the ecstasy. I watched as Andrea's hands slid up his rock-hard abs and twisted his nipples. Her head, unaided by her hands, slipped from under the table cloth, as she caressed his nipples, her arms fully extended across his torso.

His hands were roaming her sexy body. He cupped her breasts over her dress and then pulled it aside, setting them free, eagerly stroking and massaging my wife's tit's as she blew him. His hand then roamed over the small of her back and played with her soft, fleshy ass. After a time, he pulled her dress over her ass, exposing it to Chris and Mary. I watched as his thick, muscular fingers slipped easily into my wife's soppy wet sex.

Andrea slid her mouth off of Ken's cock briefly and twisted her head slowly towards me. Her eyes met mine as her cheek pressed against Ken's now exposed, purple, pulsating cock. He had to be at least 10 inches long and 5-6 inches thick. Over her right shoulder, still holding onto Ken's nipple, through her disheveled brown hair, she winked at me, smiled and-still holding my gaze-flicked her tongue out, stroking Ken's pulsating cock.

She quickly turned her attention back to her client, bobbing up and down vigorously. I knew she now wanted nothing more than to taste his cum. She started letting out short bursts of moans, "umm, umm, urh, mmm." As the vibrations shuddered through Ken's cock, he lost his battle and began to cum.

Andrea would normally move her head away and let it fly, but she was on fire with wonton lust. She kept her head over his cock and I could see her swallowing as he shot his enormous load down her throat and into her mouth. His face red with ecstasy and his tight young muscles contracted as he came, were in contrast to her warms, soft features and flowing brown hair. When he seemed to be done, she kept stroking him with her mouth, her hands still fixed on his rock hard nipples. His aftershocks kept coming and she swallowed every drop. Only after he collapsed, motionless into his chair did she remove his cock from her mouth and gently began to lick him clean. She was obviously admiring his member as it shrunk to a more manageable size.

A turned my attention back to Jen and her wonderful cock worshiping skills. The fingers of her right hand were slowly grazing my balls as her left hand stroked my cock into her mouth. I was now pounding away at her pussy with my right hand and guiding her beautiful head onto my cock with my left. Her eyes shut tight as her own orgasm began to build, but she kept stroking my cock with her young, pink lips.

I looked back over at Andrea, who was now sitting in her chair, facing Ken and kissing him as she absentmindedly stroked his cock. His eyes were closed as her tongue danced into his mouth. His hand met hers on his cock and they both gently stroked him back to fully hard. Then her hand slipped away to pull her dress off of her shoulders, revealing her perfect breasts. Ken's eyes popped open and his free hand reached out to caress them as Andrea's hand returned to join him on his cock. She flashed me a knowing smile again and kissed him deeply. I began thrusting my hips towards Jen's gorgeous face, as we began to cum together. Jen enthusiastically moaned and whined as I began to empty my load down her throat.

Jen pulled her head back and my cum sprayed all over her beautiful face, neck and hair. I can't remember ever cumming so much. I sprayed it everywhere. Jen didn't seem to mind as my fingers danced in her wet pussy, building her orgasm. A few seconds after I came, Jen buried her gorgeous face into my lap, her hair pressing against the underside of my cock, and let out a muffled scream of ecstasy as she came all over my hand.

"Well, it looks like everyone has had their appetizer," Jen said after she had recovered. "Time for the main course."

As if he needed no further direction, Chris pulled Mary up from under the table and dragged her up the stairs to the master bedroom. "See you all in the morning," Chris called from the top of the stairs. This was followed by a slap and a girlish giggle, presumably from Mary.

I glanced over at Ken, who was unfazed by his girlfriend's plans for the evening. He was very interested, however in my wife, whose ample breasts were still filling his hands. Andrea, my wife, was still gently stroking his cock as it rose to its full 10 inches.

Jen, after cleaning what was left of my cum from her face and hair, leaned in seriously. "Up till now, it's just been harmless fun," she said. "I mean, I'm sure you don't think a blowjob is really cheating—I bet Andrea has blown lots of guys." The thought made my cock twitch, but I knew Jen was building to a point. "Andrea and I talked about this yesterday--say the word now, and Andrea will go home with you and you two can fuck your brains out." I looked at Andrea and the wonton lust she was showering on Ken's impressive member. I wondered if she would, or if she was already beyond the point of no return. "No one wants to ruin a marriage, so," she began to speak softer, almost whispering in my ear, "if you don't want to fuck me," her tongue flicked out and grazed my ear and she let out a moan, "just say so now." She emphasized the point by grabbing my cock at the base.

"Oh, I think I'm game," I managed.

"Thank God!" I heard my wife exclaim, and let out some nervous laughter. She smiled at me, and I knew the only way I could lose her was by saying no.

"Well, that means the guest room for you two, and Dave and I will make do in the living room," Jen said to the group. Ken jumped up like his sergeant had just told him to take a hill. He was halfway down the hall when he realized Andrea was lingering behind. Jen moved over to keep him company.

"Honey, are you sure you're okay with this?" My wife had difficulty distinguishing between permission and forgiveness. "I know, I shouldn't have surprised you. I wasn't sure it would happen. Jen told me to see what I thought of Ken, but if it didn't work out, she would be able to keep him happy after we left. When I saw the way you looked at her. . ."

"You kind of figured I would get over anything you did with Ken." I finished her sentence.

"I know we haven't fooled around, and you know I love you. But his cock is enormous," she gushed, glancing over at him and Jen. Jen was whispering in Ken's ear as she stroked his cock. She glanced back towards us furtively. "I know it turns you on to think of me with another guy, so I thought we could try it this once. If you want me to stop," she hesitated, "I will."

"No. I know you're coming home with me, even if it's tomorrow morning."

"Thank you," she said with a sigh of relief. "I promise I'll tell you everything." She reached up and gave me a long passionate kiss. I could taste Ken's cock and cum on her breath and lips. My cock began stirring again as Andrea broke from me and sashayed naked over to Ken. Jen grabbed her by the arm and whispered something in her ear. Andrea patted her a quick thanks and then was dragged by Ken into the spare bedroom.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers
12