Jen's Family Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
She finds her father and becomes a model daughter.
5.8k words
4.45
61.5k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen stepped off the bus with her smart phone in hand and butterflies in her stomach. Glancing at the digital map on her phone for the hundredth time that day. The address was still the same and so was her hope that she had finally found her father.

Jen and had been raised by her maternal grandfather, never knowing her parents. She loved her grandfather dearly and affectionately referred to him as Paw-Paw. But her family was never very forthcoming with information about them. Apparently her father never married her mother and they split up just after Jen and her brother were born. When Jen's mom passed, no one seemed to want to acknowledge they even existed. But Jen was curious and over the years she had pieced together clues about her fathers identity. At her recent 20th birthday party, she found out from an elderly family friend, that he was a photographer. It was the final piece to the puzzle that she had been trying to assemble since she was a little girl.

She was far from home now, all the way across the state. Jen didn't trust her old car to make the trip without incident, so she had bused her way into town. "I must be getting close," she encouraged herself.

After a few blocks she came across an old brick building. It looked to have been a manufacturing plant, but was now a cool office space, which seemed to be filled with various creative studios. Inside was lots of exposed brick and ductwork. Jen doubled checked the address and found his name on the tenant directory. Taking a deep breath, she rode up a large freight elevator to the top floor, in search of her destiny.

The elevator opened in an expansive studio space. It had high ceilings, large windows and three large storage bays, filled with sets, props and racks of clothes. Across the space a man, who looked to be in his late-40s was setting up some light stands. Jen froze as he turned towards her.

Oh my gawd! Is it him? Could that be my father? Her mind raced.

As he approached, Jen tried to see if she could detect a resemblance to herself, or her brother. He was a good-looking man, tall like her. His hair was graying at the temples, which Jen found appealing. He was dressed in a blue oxford shirt, the sleeved were rolled up, revealing strong forearms.

Jen had rehearsed many different ways to greet him and ask if he was indeed her father. But now that she was here, her mind was blank. He broke the silence. "Well, hello there. I'm Ernest..."

I think I know who you are, Jen responded silently. "I'm Jen."

"Jen...I was expecting Liz. But I think I like you better Jen," he smiled. "I've never used you before."

"What?"

"Ha! I mean photographed. Have you ever modeled before?"

Jen suddenly realized that he had taken her for a model. She decided to play along, in hopes of learning the truth about his identity.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous. I haven't modeled before...but want to! I was just hoping you would give me a chance." She was afraid to come right out and ask if he was her father and risk driving him away. She needed to gain his trust, to learn the truth.

"Are you over 18?" He asked, looking her up and down. Reaching out he touched her long auburn hair, then took hold of her chin and turned her head, side to side.

"Yes, yes, I'm 20 years old." Jen stiffened at the examination.

"20 years old and fresh off the bus." He smiled.

"Y'all could say that, yes."

"Turn around."

Jen blushed and slowly turned. As she did, she finally noticed many of the prints hanging on the walls. They were all portraits of women. Gorgeous, mostly naked women. What kind of photographer is he? She wondered for the first time.

"You certainly are beautiful. Sexy with a certain girl-next-door charm...I love your big green eyes, they're very expressive. What are your measurements?"

"Uh...32b-23-35..." Jen stuttered. She was not used to being questioned so openly about her body.

"Hmmm. Take off your clothes...lets have a look."

"What?!?"

"Look hon, I can't waste my time babying you. I need to see your body, to see if I can use you. You show up here with no appointment, no experience...either undress, or leave. The clock is ticking."

Jen needed to make a quick decision, reveal who she was, or reveal her body to him. Her hands trembled as she undressed in front of the man she believed to be her father. As she pulled her pink sweater over her head, Ernest reached out to take it from her. Jen could feel his eyes on her as she removed her clothes, but could not meet his gaze. Once Jen had wiggled out of her jeans, she was left standing in a pair of pink panties, adorned with a white and red heart pattern. The matching, padded push-up bra, thrust her mouthwatering mounds up and out deliciously.

"I like what I see. Great skin...just flawless, toned stomach, ass looks tight. Do you always wear such cute underwear?"

Jen nodded. She could feel herself turning red, but she enjoyed hearing him praise her.

"Well, I am shooting a calendar today, a different set up for each month. It will be a long day and hard work, but you can make a lot of money. Actually, I like what you have on better than what I had planned for February, which is going to be a valentines shot."

Jen thought a day spent together would certainly reveal the truth, so she agreed and signed a model release. She used a fake last name, calling herself Jennifer Fox, so as to not expose her true identity.

"Why don't we get started?"

He led her across the open space to where he had been setting up. There was a lot of sun coming through the windows and it created a bright, almost heavenly atmosphere. "I love shooting at this time of day. We get lots of natural light in here."

Ernest handed a large teddy bear to Jen, it was almost as tall as she was. Jen was happy to have something to hide behind as Ernest began photographing her.

He uttered a series of short commands and he continuously snapped off shot, after shot. "Ok, that's cute. Now lay the bear down and climb on top of him." Jen hesitated for a moment, but followed his instructions. "That's it, straddle him. Lean in and give him a kiss. Nice! I want you to squeeze him between your legs, throw your head back...he feels good. Big smile Jen!"

Jen did her best to follow his instructions, but felt awkward riding on the stuffed animal. "Don't be a so shy Jen! What are you, a baby?"

"I'm not a baby!" She hissed back.

"Jen you gotta work with me, you gotta relax. He's your valentine, make him happy." She began cuddling with the bear and pretended to he having fun.

"That's it...now sit up, arch your back. You're surprised how good it feels...big, big smile." Though Jen was somewhat stiff, her natural beauty shone as brightly as the light coming from outside and Ernest was satisfied he had at least one shot of her looking absolutely adorable.

"Ok, that's enough."

Ernest sighed and shook his head.

He led her to a dressing room. It contained a couch, lighted mirror, make up, wigs and a rack of outfits. "You can change in here. We have no stylist today, so you will have to do your own hair and makeup. Just keep it simple; you don't look like you need much. Lets do January next...you'll be wearing this." He handed Jen a pair of black lacey panties, garter belt, thigh-high nylons and high heel shoes.

Jen accepted the outfit. "Uh, there's no top?"

Ernest sighed again. "Get changed!"

Jen knew she needed to do better, or he wouldn't work with her and she would never learn the truth. She set her bag down and set about winning over Ernest. She would often look at swimsuit magazines and lingerie catalogs and wonder about the glamorous lifestyle. Jen looked into the mirror and gave herself a pep talk. This could be a big breakthrough, in terms of family and career. You can do it!

The clicking of Jen's heels announced her arrival on the set. Ernest turned and watched her approach; she held her hands up, in an effort to cover her breasts and keep them from bouncing.

"Gorgeous. Your legs look great in those stockings." Ernest positioned her on a plush couch and sprinkled confetti and laid streamers across her, creating a celebratory scene. He handed her a pair of balloons, with the words, happy New Year on them. "Here, hold these instead."

Jen held the balloons up, concealing her breasts.

She smiled coyly as Ernest began shooting the sexy scene, he offered encouragement in the hopes of loosening her up. "These are hot. People are looking at your photo Jen, thinking how sexy you are. How they want to ring in the New Year with you. Show them how sexy you are!" Jen squeezed the balloons together, as if they were her breasts and cooed. "Nice! Now lick your lips."

Ernest then set the camera down and retrieved a bottle of champagne. He loosened the cork and handed the bottle to Jen. "I want you to hold this between your legs. Jen reluctantly let the balloons fall to the floor, exposing her perky breasts for the first time. Ernest had to look; they were so young and ripe and her pinkish nipples appeared firm. He situated the bottled suggestively between Jen's luscious thighs.

"Look right at me Jen. That's it, now give me a sexy pout, more, more sex! Ok...pop the cork!"

Jen released the bottle top and a spray of bubbly launched into the air. It cascaded out of the bottle and onto the modest model. Her sheer black stockings and panties were soaked in the flow of champagne. The loud pop and cold liquid made Jen giggle.

"Nice! That's the money shot. Good job!"

Ernest grabbed a mug and poured some champagne into it. "You were great. Here, have a little."

"Thank you. That was fun." The champagne was sweet and made Jen feel warm and more confident.

The next few set ups went quickly as Jen was learning to simply give Ernest whatever he asked for. There was no time to stop and question every direction he gave her. March was a sexy St. Patrick's day theme, with Jen wearing a green hat and a tiny pair of green shorts. This time, a pair of frosty beer mugs were used to conceal her breasts from the camera. For April, the theme was Earth day and Jen managed to make an earthy-crunchy hippie-type, look hot. She was dressed in a pair of small, cut off jean shorts, sandals and a tie-dye bikini top. She wore round sunglasses and a big smile as she flashed a peace sign and a little skin for the camera. May was a Cinco de Mayo set up. Jen was dressed as a sexy senorita, in a long dark wig, colorful skirt, which was slit almost to her waist and a halter top, which was covered in colorful ruffles and left her sexy stomach fully exposed. Ernest threw a sombrero on the floor and told Jen to dance around it. She did her best hip shaking salsa, which Ernest found scintillating. After he was sure he had captured the image he wanted, he let Jen continue to dance, so he could simply watch her move her body for amusement. Damn, this girl is hot, what a find. He smiled to himself.

They hit a minor snafu with June. The plan was a graduation theme, but the cap and gown Jen was going to wear and then unzip to reveal some lingerie, was nowhere to be found. Ernest groaned with frustration searching the wardrobe rack. "Well, lets come back to June."

"For July...you'll be wearing this," he held out a skimpy red, white and blue bikini. Jen took the colorful garment, taken aback by the how little there was to it.

She emerged from the dressing room in the bikini and saw that Ernest had quickly created a set, of a picnic table, with assorted summer snacks. He turned towards her and smiled, "you look amazing, legs for days. How do you feel?"

"Uh, patriotic...?" She giggled and offered a silly salute. Jen observed that the larger pieces of furniture were on wheels and Ernest used various backdrops to help create the photo fantasies.

Ernest chuckled and tapped the table, "right here babe." Handing Jen her next prop. "Nothing says the fourth of July, like a hot dog." He posed Jen with the dog close to her open mouth, then added a few drops of mustard to her cleavage. It appeared as if they had dripped down form above. Ernest was being more hands on now and Jen felt herself responding to his touch. Her breasts and her pride swelled as he fondled and flattered her. "These look good enough to eat," he joked, adjusting the bikini top slightly.

"Maybe for dessert," Jen flirted, then cringed. Did I just say that? What am I doing?

Ernest came in close and began shooting. "That's it, bring it to your mouth, a little more tongue. Nice! Now look down at your chest, you're surprised, oops! Yes, that's it. Very cute! Wipe the mustard up with your finger; now bring it to your mouth. Hold that. Now suck on your finger. Yes! Gorgeous!"

Ernest was impressed with Jen, her looks and desire to please him, were a real turn on. Though the calendar was only supposed to show a little nudity, he decided to push further and see if Jen would play along. I can always sell the real explicit shots somewhere else, he decided.

"I want to try a few more things Jen." Ernest positioned the hot dog on the edge of the picnic table, with the dog, sticking out a bit more from its bun. "Now...get on your knees in front on it." Jen paused for a moment, unsure of what was happening.

"Don't worry, I won't tell your boyfriend."

"Oh, I don't have one." Jen replied, as she sank to her knees next to the picnic table. "Are you married?"

"Nope."

"Any kids?"

Ernest looked at her suspiciously. "Let's try and stay focused Jen. Ok. Get closer to the hot dog. Open wide. You are going in for a bite, or rather a lick." Jen extended her tongue and touched the tip of the meat.

"Yes! Good girl. Turn your head a bit. Now take it in your mouth, but don't bite it."

Jen laughed, and obeyed the direction.

"Sexy! Ok, one more. Stand up, turn around and bend over, with your bum near the dog." Jen blushed a bit as she assumed the position. This is getting pretty kinky, she thought. But she was enjoying herself. Despite the business at hand, Jen felt quite aroused. Ernest's voice brought her back to attention.

"That is so hot Jen. Now look at me. Now big smile. Yeah, that meat is close to your ass. Do you want it?"

"Yes." Jen found herself whisper.

"Look over your shoulder at it. Yes! Now lick your lips."

The erotic absurdity of the set up was lost on Jen, she accepted each direction with eager anticipation. She was desperate to be told what to do.

"I want you to reach back and slowly lower your bikini bottoms."

Ernest was moving around her, getting the obscene act from various angles. "Yes. Show your buns to the hot dog."

Jen exposed her ass. Even Ernest was a bit taken aback by how good it looked. Jen's tiny waist curved out beautifully, offering a round, fleshy, but firm bum, begging to be bitten.

"Now move back just a bit. I want it to look like it's going in." Jen closed her eyes and opened her mouth, she looked to be lost in lust. She would have made love to the hot dog if Ernest had told her to.

"Whew! Ok, we're good. That was incredible. You were incredible."

Jen stood and covered her derriere. A bit flustered by what she had been feeling.

"August is another bikini shot, you go get changed."

In the dressing room Jen peeked at her phone and saw that her grandfather had called. He's looking for me! Paw-paw would not be happy to know I am here. I'll call him later. Jen put the phone and any thoughts about reality aside. She was lost in a fantasy world, one she was content to remain in.

When Jen returned to the set, she saw that a simple beach scene had been created. She had dressed in a skimpy yellow, string bikini. Positioning herself in the beach chair, she anxiously awaited her orders.

Ernest approached and unwrapped a red popsicle, handing it to her. "Do you know what to do?"

Jen touched the treat to her lips and nodded. "I think so." She began teasingly at first, simply using her tongue. But eventually worked the popsicle into her mouth.

"Nice. Now pull your bikini top aside." Jen stared at Ernest as she freed her left breast, she thought she could see a bulge in his khakis. Does he do this with all his models? Wait, I am not just a model...I'm his daughter.

Jen let the thought go and then both she and Ernest watched as the popsicle slid across her soft skin, leaving a sticky trail, as she reached her nipple. Jen sighed as she the icy touch made her nipple rock hard.

Ernest groaned an approval of what he saw and continued to capture the scene. "I want you to keep moving it down your beautiful body." Jen shivered at the icy touch on her skin and at the arousal that she was feeling. "That's it, down your stomach. Now look down at your bikini bottoms...you are so sexy Jen. Lift them a bit...that's it, now ease the popsicle in..."

Jen wasn't sure if she should. But Ernest voice had become hypnotic to her, his words were law and she moved it towards her pussy. Jen was panting as the she felt the cool sensation along her slit. "Oh, oh..."

"Hold it there...that's it. Now slowly move it back up to your mouth Jen. Suck it. Suck it baby."

Jen obediently put the popsicle back in her mouth. Her heat was causing the treat and the photographer to melt.

"Whew...that was hot. Ok, you better go get cleaned up. There is a shower in the bathroom over there."

As she walked away, she heard Ernest, "Father's day is also in June."

"Father's day..." Jen whispered, turning back in disbelief.

"Maybe we should just use that?"

Jen smiled. "I'd like that."

Jen was feeling flustered and staggered into the bathroom in a daze. Wondering if Ernest realized what he was doing to her. She was convinced that if she reached down and touched her clit, she could cum, right now. She was also convinced that he was in fact her father. She knew they still had several shots remaining and quivered just thinking about what Ernest could be planning for her. How do I tell him now? What do I say? I think you're my father and I totally got off posing for you?

Jen stepped into the shower, to rinse off and trying to sort out everything she was feeling. She was startled when the curtain was abruptly pulled back and she saw Ernest standing there. "Oh my gawd!"

Ernest didn't have his camera, but possessed an intense look as he starred at the scared young woman.

"You are so hot. I had to see you...naked."

"Wait! This has to stop," Jen pleaded. "Covering herself with her hands. I need to ask you...I need to know something..."

"I know what you need. Touch yourself."

"What? What about the calendar?"

"You heard me!"

Jen was so flustered. She was desperate to touch herself, but didn't intend to do it in front of anyone. To put on a show, like she had been all afternoon. She had been trying to conceal her breasts...but slowly she moved her arm away, leaving only her hands on them. Jen cupped them tenderly, they filled her delicate hands and were sensitive to the touch. She caressed them and then squeezed them, her nipples were harder than she realized they could be. The tiny nubs feeling like pebbles to her finger as she pressed on them.

"Pinch them, pinch your nipples." Ernest commanded.

"Oh, oh...they're so hard." Jen confessed.

"Now, touch your pussy."

Jen didn't hesitate any longer. Slowly her hands moved down her toned tummy, past her navel and found her moist slit. She gasped, as her finger found her aching clit, which she knew would deliver her to ecstasy. She began to massage it, in a circular motion.

She turned her head away and closed her eyes, but heard Ernest's disapproval. "Look at me! You are so fucking gorgeous. You like touching yourself for me?"

Jen met his stare, she was touching herself in front of her father, she was sure of it. "Yes..."

Her breathing increased and her body trembled. "Oh! Oh! Oh, I'm gonna cum!" Jen threw her head back, her entire body shook from the powerful orgasm, she so desperately wanted. Jen nearly lost her balance, but Ernest reached out and steadied her. He then helped her from the shower..."on your knees."

12