Jen's Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen gets another spanking.
1.6k words
4.13
22.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Mr. Piddles." Jen said to the dog as she led him down the driveway to her car. "Let's take you back to your mommy."

The sun shone brightly as the wind tugged at Jen's hair and whipped the hem of her sundress around her long legs. Today was the day she could finally get rid of Mr. Piddles and stop worrying about him wandering into the yard next door. She liked the dog well enough, but she was tired of the constant feeling that the neighbor was watching her every move. No, wait. The dog's every move, not hers. That's what she meant to think, obviously.

Glancing at the neighbor's house, Jen got into her car with the dog. Was it her imagination or did the curtains move?

A couple of hours later, Jen returned home to find her neighbor, Derek, standing in front of her garage glaring at her as she pulled into the driveway.

"Where have you been?" Derek demanded as soon as Jen got out of her car. "You really need to get rid of that damn dog!"

Never a fan of confrontations, Jen tried to ignore the giant butterfly that suddenly inhabited her stomach.

"I just took him back to my sister, so that isn't a problem," Jen said. "What seems to be the problem this time Mister??"

"Derek."

"What?"

"My name is Derek Holt."

"Oh, okay." Jen said, a little confused at the sudden change in the conversation. "So...what is it that Mr. Piddles is supposed to have done?"

"Follow me." Derek said curtly as he turned and walked away without a backward glance.

Jen gave a sigh and followed Derek to his backyard.

Once in the backyard, Derek pointed out a small pile of dirt and a hole in the lawn. Standing next to the hole, Derek gave Jen a stern look.

"You know what to do."

Jen thought about telling this jerk to fuck off and fill the hole himself, but the longer she stared at him, the more she could feel the fight draining out of her. Without a word she knelt on the ground facing the hole.

"Lift your skirt," Derek said from behind her. "So you don't get grass stains on it."

Jen rocked back on her heels and pulled her skirt up a bit before going back fully onto her knees. Feeling a bit self conscious about Derek standing behind her, Jen started to push the dirt back into the hole with her bare hands.

"Higher."

Jen gave Derek a questioning look over her shoulder.

"Lift your skirt higher. Don't make me repeat myself, little girl." he said.

"Yeah, right. Keep dreaming." Jen muttered to herself as she turned back to face the hole.

Without warning, Jen found herself being lifted into the air and carried over to the back deck. Silently, Derek sat on one of the chairs and pushed Jen, face down, across his lap. Pulling the back of her dress up and over her hips, Derek gave Jen's pert ass three good strikes with the hard palm of his hand.

"What the hell?!" Jen screeched.

"Silence!" Derek barked, still holding her across his lap. "You, obviously need to learn some manners, young lady. Whenever I give you an order, you are to obey it immediately. Is that understood?"

"Let go of me, you fucking maniac!" Jen struggled to get off this man's lap, but his grip was too tight. All she managed to do was to wiggle her hips and spread her legs a bit.

Derek swatted her on the ass again. "That's for speaking when you were told to be silent. And this.."

SMACK!

"This is for using foul language."

Derek rubbed his hand all over Jen's bright red cheeks, gently squeezing and caressing. He let his fingers trail down to the back of Jen's thighs before sliding them back up between her legs to cup her exposed pussy and ass. Jen let out a small involuntary gasp at the feel of his fingertips on her labia.

"I know that all of this seems new and strange to you," Derek continued in a light conversational tone. "It's actually quite simple, with simple rules to follow." Derek inserted his middle finger in Jen's pussy, at the same time he grabbed Jen's hair, at the back of her head, and pulled her head back.

Jen's body strained under Derek's hands. The pain in her scalp was easily ignored when Derek started to gently pump his finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy. He leaned close to Jen's ear.

"Rule number one: You will only address me as Sir, Master or Daddy. Rule number two: You will never wear underwear of any kind, unless I tell you to. And rule number three, for now: You will obey every instruction I give you, immediately and without argument. Is that understood?"

Jen didn't reply, her mind too focused on the sensations he was creating in her pussy.

SMACK!

"I said, Is that understood?"

"Yes, yes..." Jen whimpered. "Whatever you say."

SMACK!

Jen howled. The impact of his hand, on her ass, not only hurt like hell but it also caused her pelvis to bump into his knee, causing her swollen clit to rub against the rough denim of Derek's jeans. The sensation sent a jolt of electricity through her and a small puddle of pussy juice to form on Derek's knee.

"Did you mean to say Yes, Sir. I understand?" he taunted her.

"Yes...yes, Sir," Jen gulped. " I understand."

"Good girl. You may get up now."

Jen crawled off of Derek's lap, not even trying to cover herself up. She wasn't entirely sure her legs would support her, so she just sat on the deck trying to minimize the contact of her sore ass with the deck.

Derek looked down at her for a long moment. He seemed to be thinking or planning what to do next.

"Follow me," he said as he turned to go into his house. "On your knees."

Feeling defeated, confused and turned on like never before Jen crawled after Derek into the house and the unknown.

###

As Jen crawled into the living room, she saw Derek sitting on a straight backed chair in the middle of the large room. He had taken off his shirt and while he was still wearing jeans, he had unbuttoned them and they were only half way zipped. Silently, as Derek watched her crawl towards him, he spread his legs a bit wider and pointed at the floor between his feet. Jen crawled over to him and knelt between his feet. Feeling oddly shy, Jen tried to look anywhere but at Derek, finally resting her gaze on the floor in front of her.

"Take your dress off."

Without hesitation, Jen slipped her dress over her head and clutched it to her stomach. Derek snapped his fingers and held his hand out. His meaning was crystal clear. Jen blushed deeply as she handed him the dress. Derek tossed the balled up dress across the room, where it landed on the sofa.

"Take my cock out, little girl." Derek's voice was low and rough.

Jen's breathing quickened ever so slightly as she reached up and unzipped Derek's jeans. It wasn't easy, because Derek's cock was so swollen and hard it strained the fabric and zipper. After a bit of a struggle, Jen was able to free Derek's cock. It stood upright, throbbing and dripping precum. Jen thought it looked glorious.

Derek watched Jen's face as she pulled his cock out. Jen's face showed her every emotion and thought like a billboard. At the sight of his cock, he watched her pupils widen with arousal and her nostrils flare slightly. It was almost too much for him. But before he continued, he had to make sure that this was something she also wanted.

"Jen." he said softly. She didn't seem to hear him; she was still mesmerized by the sight of his cock in front of her.

"JEN!"

Jen jerked her eyes up, to his face, in confusion.

Derek smiled at her and leaned forward to stroke the side of her face affectionately.

"If you want to continue, you will take my cock into your mouth and suck it like your life depended on it. If you want to leave, never to return, you may get up and leave now. Do you understand?"

Jen nodded and said "Yes, Sir. I understand."

Derek smiled and leaned back in his chair, hoping that she would stay.

Jen placed a hand on top of each of Derek's thighs and leaned forward to take Derek's cock deep into her mouth. She and Derek moaned simultaneously. Jen started sucking and licking his cock like she was a starving woman, delighting in the taste and feel of him in her mouth.

"Give me your hands." Derek growled, knowing he had to take back control of this situation before he blew his load in less than 30 seconds. Taking Jen's wrists in one hand, he held them over her head as she continued to suck on his cock. With his other hand, he held her hair out of her face.

"That's it, baby girl. Take Daddy's cock in your mouth... deeper." Derek commanded as he applied gentle pressure to the back of Jen's head.

"Mmmm, just like that."

She tried not to gag as his cock nudged its way past her tonsils. Looking up at him, seeing the laser like focus of his eyes watching her, Jen felt a bolt of sexual heat tear through her causing her to moan as an orgasm rippled through her.