Jen's Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Derek convinces Jen to leave work early.
1.7k words
4.36
18.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another boring power point meeting at work, when Jen's phone vibrated in her pocket. Looking around to see if anyone else had noticed (they hadn't), Jen glanced at her phone. It was a text from Derek.

"Send me a selfie. Show me your naughty side."

Jen blushed as she read the text. Those nine words set her mind reeling and her clit to throb. How quickly her whole life had changed over the weekend. Last week she'd been the goody-two-shoes girl next door, but by Monday morning she had been transformed into a greedy submissive slut that loved to get her ass paddled. She excused herself to go to the Ladies room. Thankfully she was all alone in the restroom.

Locking the door, Jen knelt in front of the full length wall mirror and pulled her slacks down just past her ass cheeks. Putting her back to the mirror, Jen took a pic of her ass resting on her heels. Before she could talk herself out of doing it, she hit the Send button. Almost immediately she got a terse response.

"Too tame. You can do better."

Jen ran her fingers through her hair as she wracked her brain for some sort of idea for a pic to send. What could she do? Quickly? The others will be expecting her to come back to the meeting. Jen stood up and faced the mirror. Seeing her hard nipples trying to poke holes in her shirt gave Jen a great idea and she smiled at herself in the mirror. In less than two minutes a new pic was sent on its way. The pic showed off her lush pubic hair and her hard nipples were enhanced by two small pony tail elastics. Jen really hoped that Derek would approve. The mere thought of the pic pleasing him had her pussy clenching with need. It wasn't long before Jen's phone buzzed again.

"That's better. Now keep the elastics on your nipples and go back to your meeting. I will text you again in a few minutes."

Jen rearranged her clothes and hurried back to her meeting, smoothing her hair as she walked fast down the hall. Pete, the sales manager, was still droning on about this figure and that as Jen resumed her seat. Jen blushed as she felt the wet gusset of her panties slide across her erect clit when she sat down. She tried to focus on the meeting, but her mind kept wandering to Derek and all the delicious things he did to and with her. It didn't help that every time she shifted in her seat, or reached for something on the table in front of her, either her clit or nipples would react to the friction the movement caused.

Thankfully the presentation was starting to wind down when Jen's phone buzzed again. Looking down at her phone, Jen read the following message from Derek.

"Pinch your clit right now."

Jen closed her eyes for a moment before sliding her hand to her lap. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she felt for her clit and gave it a firm pinch through her clothes. A pleasurable warmth spread throughout her body in response. Her phone buzzed again with the same message. Jen tried to ignore it, but the phone buzzed again and again.

"Do you need to take a call?" Miranda, the HR secretary sitting next to her, whispered.

"Yes, sorry about that. Please let me know if Pete actually says something interesting."

Jen winked at Miranda and left the room, her eyes glued to the screen of her phone. Derek had sent her a series of pics, each one more arousing than the last. The pics were of some nameless porn actress bound, face down, on a sturdy table with her bright red ass high in the air. Various whip marks and welts could be seen across the woman's lush ass. The last pic was a close up of the woman's well used pussy with cum dripping out of it. Accompanying the pic was a comment from Derek.

"This will be you today."

Jen couldn't take anymore teasing, she had to get home right away. Gathering her purse and jacket, Jen pulled Miranda aside just as Miranda was leaving the meeting.

"Got a family emergency. Are you okay with me taking off?" Jen asked.

"Go. I've got you covered." Miranda said. "It's not like anything serious is going on today anyway."

Jen hurried to the elevators, her clit throbbing with every step. She wished she could somehow teleport herself home in the blink of an eye. Finally the elevator doors slid open and Jen stepped into the elevator while texting Derek that she was on her way home. Jen's nipples ached and throbbed in time with her clit and it was all she could do to not rub up against the wall of the elevator car like a cat in heat. The elevator jerked to a halt and the doors slid open at the ground floor. Several people rushed in as Jen tried to make her way out. Unable to avoid it, Jen brushed up against one of the men pushing his way onto the elevator. The sensation against her rock hard nipples made Jen whimper out loud before she could stop herself. She tried to apologize and run away at the same time, her face turning bright red with embarrassment.

Speeding home, Jen couldn't handle the elastics on her nipples any longer. Stopping at a red light Jen reached under her shirt and slipped the elastics off. She sighed with relief and dropped the elastics into the empty ash tray of her car. The relief was short lived though; after only a second or two Jen felt an intense warmth that quickly turned into a burning pain as the blood rushed back into her nipples. Gasping, she tried massaging her breasts through her shirt, completely ignoring the stares of the people in the car next to her. She rested her forehead on her steering wheel as she waited for the pain to pass. A honk from the car behind her had Jen focusing on driving again. Man, did her nipples hurt! She thought they had hurt before, but now she was almost in tears.

Jen pulled into Derek's driveway, closed her eyes and took a couple of calming breaths before getting out of the car. Huge butterflies were doing loop-de-loops in the pit of her stomach again for some reason. It was a silly case of nerves she knew, but she seemed to get them every time she approached Derek's house. Her phone buzzed again, bringing her back to the present.

"Waiting."

Jen had just raised her hand to knock on the front door when the door opened and Derek grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her inside. In what seemed like the blink of an eye, Jen found herself kneeling, nude, in the middle of the living room floor. Derek gently pushed her head down until her cheek was resting on the floor and her ass was high up in the air. She felt cold metal on her lower back and heard a double click as Derek cuffed her hands behind her back. This was something new and she wasn't quite sure if she liked it.

From the corner of her eye, Jen watched Derek reach for something on the nearby coffee table. She flinched when she felt the tip of a black leather riding crop glide across her shoulders and down her spine.

WHACK!

Jen cried out at the searing pain from the impact of the crop on her bare ass.

"You were told to leave the elastics on your nipples, weren't you?" Derek growled next to her ear. Jen whimpered and nodded her head. She could feel tears welling up behind her closed eyes.

"You willfully disobeyed a direct order." Derek tapped Jen's ass cheeks lightly with the crop in time with each word. "Didn't you, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir" Jen whispered.

WHACK!

"What was that, my dear?" Derek asked, sweetly.

"Yes, Sir!" Jen practically yelled.

"Little girls get punished when they disobey, don't they?" Derek continued. Before Jen could answer he gave her another five whacks across her ass with the riding crop, leaving her feeling like her ass was on fire and perversely that her nipples were trying to drill holes in the floor. Jen couldn't believe how much more turned on she was compared to earlier. She just knew that if Derek had spanked her once more, she would have orgasmed all over the place. Jen moaned when she felt him spread some sort of cool lotion on her ass, soothing to the welts she was certain were criss-crossing her cheeks. She never heard or saw Derek take his pants off but she sure felt his thick cock spear into her soaking wet pussy. The invasion was all she needed to start cumming and bucking like a rodeo star. Lights exploded in her mind as Derek took her over and over again.

Derek let out a low growl and pulled Jen's head back by her hair. His own orgasm was so close he could feel it crawling up his spine. He leaned forward and bit down on the meaty part of Jen's shoulder, right where her shoulder and neck met. He bit hard enough that he knew she would be carrying a bruise there for a few days; marking her as his property if only temporarily. His bite seemed to have triggered something inside Jen as she let out her own howl, her body started shaking and her pussy gushed girl cum all over Derek's cock, balls and even the carpet. The hard clamping of her internal muscles wrenched Derek's own cum out of him and made his eyes roll back in his head.

Derek follows Jen's limp bodied descent to the floor and lays next to her as they both try to catch their breath. Sweat and cum drying on both their bodies, Derek tugs Jen close and nestles her head on his chest. As Derek starts to drift off to sleep, he hears Jen mumble something into his chest.

"What was that, little girl?"

"When can we do this again, Daddy?"

Derek chuckled and rubbed Jen's ass, a satisfied smile on his face.