Jen's Punishment

Story Info
Girlfriend revels in her inner child.
2.3k words
4.31
23.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of burning plastic caught Jen's attention.

"Shit!" She said under her breath as she quickly pulled the spatula away from the burner, inspecting how much it had melted before she rescued it. The smell made her wrinkle her nose. Jen was in the middle of making French toast for brunch for herself and for John, her boyfriend of the last few months. They were both a little hung over from the night before and it was a lazy, late Sunday morning and Jen was obviously not paying sufficient attention to what she was doing.

"Jenny" said John in a stern, commanding voice.

Jen spun on her heels to look at him. John never called her Jenny. She had been 'Jen' since childhood for everyone but her parents and grandparents. At this point, only her 85 year old grandmother still called her 'Jenny.' But John didn't just call her 'Jenny,' he did it commandingly. Her eyes grew large, her breath caught, her nipples hardened, and she felt a spasm deep inside her as she experienced the telltale signs of arousal.

Shortly after having taken their relationship the next step - began sleeping together - John and Jen briefly discussed fantasies and role playing. Jen shared with John that she fantasized about playing daddy/daughter games. John found it a bit strange and, after acquiescing the first few times, had refused Jen's further overtures to play. He was not impressed when she would start baby talking and calling him Daddy unsolicitedly.

"What did you say?" Asked John sternly.

Jen stood there silently, her face flushed with surprise, confusion, embarrassment and arousal. John glared at her. As she struggled with her arousal and her shame, she was surprised at her lack of anger and found herself giddy with excitement. 'What is he doing, is he doing what I think he's doing' she asked herself. 'He was so damn good at this, God I hope it's for real.'

"I asked you a question, young lady," said John, with a deep growl.

"Shit" whispered Jen.

"I can't hear you. Speak up." Said John quietly but authoritatively.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy" whimpered Jen. "I said 'shit'."

Jen stood there, melting under John's glare, wearing only one of his dress shirts and a pair of panties. They had had drunken sex the night before, which was always fun. But now she knew she was in store for the real thing. This was a special treat that she never thought would happen again.

"Jenny, come over here right now," John commanded.

Jen immediately scurried over to stand next to where he was seated at the kitchen table. She could feel her unrestrained breasts swaying, her ever-hardening nipples rubbing against the slightly starched cotton of his shirt.

He slid his chair back from the table.

"Bad girl! That is a naughty word. You are far too young to be using such language, young lady" scolded John. "Do you not agree?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Don't you think such behavior should be punished?" He asked, although the question allowed for but one answer.

Jen's knees weakened. In just a few short seconds, she went from making breakfast to the verge of an orgasm.

"Yes, Daddy. Little Jenny was a bad girl. She needs to be punished."

Jen's excitement was extraordinary. Speaking those words gave her a new rush of arousal. She had to reach out with a hand to catch her balance on the table. It was all of her fantasies coming crashing together at once.

"Reach up under that shirt and slide off those pretty panties," commanded John, less harshly now. "Baby girls get their punishments on their bare popoes, don't they?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she mewed.

Barely keeping her balance, Jen shimmied out of her panties. He got a lovely view of her pendulous breasts as she bent forward and her movements mesmerized him. It may have been the sexiest thing John had ever witnessed. John's own arousal was beginning to tent his boxers and risked slipping out the fly.

"Now hand them to me, Jenny Baby," said John in a sweeter voice.

Jen complied. John took her panties from her and inspected them. They were clearly very moist with her juices. He lifted them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Jen was deeply embarrassed, very aroused, and had never been happier in her life.

"Oh but what a dirty, naughty little girl Jenny is. I believe little Jenny's puss-puss is all hot, wet and itchy. Isn't it?" Said John playfully.

"Yes, Daddy. Little Jenny's puss-puss is quite itchy. Jenny is such a bad girl. Jenny has horrible, dirty thoughts when Jenny's puss-puss gets like this. Please help Jenny, Daddy." Purred Jen as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, rubbing her thighs against each other, enhancing her excitement further.

"Well, Baby, it is time for Daddy to do something about that. Bend over my lap and prepare for your punishment." Said John, trying halfheartedly to muster up his daddy voice.

Jen bent over his lap, holding the shirt tail over her bottom with both hands in a weak attempt to protect her modesty.

"Let go of that shirt, young lady. Accept your punishment like a big girl," ordered John with a smirk in his voice.

Jen released the shirt and John, ever so slowly and gently, took hold of the shirttail with one hand and raised it to her lower back, exposing her bottom to the cool air.

John, ever the ass man, marveled at the beautiful, full but firm, rounded, plump shape of her cheeks. Goose bumps covered them. Her legs slightly parted, he could see her swollen lips glistening with her juices which had copiously moistened her upper thighs. He had never seen her this aroused. His own hardness pressed against her stomach, aching for its own release. But now was not his moment, which he knew would come, it was Jen's.

He placed a hand on her left cheek and squeezed gently. A tremor coursed through Jen as a small orgasm hit her. She knew that if it stopped now it would still be the greatest sexual event of her young life. But she also thought simultaneously that she would die of need if it stopped now.

It didn't stop now. John's hand raised from Jen's cheek and hovered a foot above her expectant bottom. He held it there, while he silently counted to three. He deliberately destroyed Jen's ability to anticipate the blow.

With a highly auidible slap John's open hand landed firmly on the cheek closest to him. It stung his hand slightly. It stung her cheek more. Jen came a little harder. Without warning John raised his hand and quickly landed a similar blow to the other cheek. Jen's orgasm continued.

John took a moment to caress the first cheek while watching his red hand print emerge on cheek two. Her cheek felt warmer to the touch. Jen purred.

Without warning, he continued and placed four more firm spanks on each cheek, alternating between them, in a steady rythym. Jen jumped and squirmed, nearly falling off his lap but she never tried to cover her ass. John held her in place with his free arm.

Jen began to sob, but her orgasm never stopped. John, noticing Jen never complained and never tried to cover herself, went with his instincts and kept her in place. After the ten blows, he marveled at the redness and heat of her sweet, shapely bottom. The scent of her arousal filled the room like incense. He gently caressed her cheeks and instinctively, with no smirk and total earnestness said: "What a beautiful, strong girl you are. I'm so proud of you." As he caressed, she parted her legs further and he easily slid the tips of his fingers along her sopping lips, pausing briefly to insert two fingers deeply inside her, feeling her muscles clamp down again in orgasm around them. Jen continued to shudder and sob lightly.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you." She eaked out.

"I know you do, Baby. I love you too." He responded.

After a few minutes Jen became aware of her situation. Her ass definitely burned, but it radiated a warmth that penetrated her. She felt serenely and beautifully happy and fulfilled. Then she noticed John's straining erection pressing against her belly. John had been a fun boyfriend and the sex was good, but this was different. Much different. She could never make him feel as good as he had just made her feel but, damnit, she would try.

She slid off his lap to the floor. Kneeling at his feet, she looked up at him with nothing but affection in her eyes. Without losing eye contact, she reached inside his boxers, freed his aching manhood and wrapped her lips around the head. Swirling her tongue around the head she slowly bobbed, taking slightly more of him with each downward stroke, all the while maintaining eye contact. She built up her saliva, concentrating on making his cock as wet as she could. She added her hand to her bobbing action, synchronizing it with her head. Her hand now easily slid up and down his shaft, her mouth now took him to the back of her mouth on each downward stroke.

John's head rolled back in ectstacy. He moaned "oh my god." His hips started to lift off the chair to match her bobbing action. His hands on either side of her head involuntarily guiding her mouth, fingers entwined in her hair.

Jen broke eye contact to concentrate on her goal, milking every last drop of cum from John's glorious balls. She had sucked him before to get him ready for fucking and enjoyed it. However today was different. Her red hot ass still stinging from her spanking, Jen could think of nothing but his firm yet gentle hands guiding her head, this glorious cock in her mouth, the beautiful balls now in her free hand that were soon to pump her full of his, ..., well, ..., 'delicious baby juice' she thought, and this virile, commanding man who had just tamed his little girl.

She now worked hard each time down his cock to relax her throat and take him in. She repeatedly, and mostly successfully, fought off gagging. She was almost to the point where he bottomed out when she began to choke and involuntarily pulled her mouth off his cock. His trance broken, he looked down her with concern.

"Baby, you ok? This is beautiful but not necessary." He said with only tenderness in his voice.

Hearing him call her 'Baby' in that way flooded her with warmth. She began to tear. She choked a sob back, unable to speak at first, and shook her head 'no.'

"Please," she finally uttered. "Use my mouth, fuck it with your beautiful cock, cum in my mouth, down my throat."

With that she thrust her mouth over his cock, adjusting her angle a little and felt it pop into her throat. She smiled inwardly as there was no gag this time. She then resumed her bobbing motion as before - hand sliding up the shaft on the up strokes then down flat to his abdomen as her mouth then throat would re-engulf his manhood. Back up she would go with her tongue swirling the head as soon as it had a chance. New sources of saliva emerged each time his head entered her throat. it dripped from her chin. For a moment she thought she must look like quite a cocksucking slut, a thought that would have horrified her hours ago. But now, her ass red and sore, she loved every sensation.

He became vocal, at least with moans and grunts, allowing himself to get back into the event quickly after the gagging incident. His hands no longer gently guided her head, he now firmly grasped it. He thrust in earnest, his orgasm building. He concentrated on the sensation of entering her throat. The sensation of her mouth on his head, her tongue swirling, and her hand on his shaft was what physically felt the best. But the feeling of holding her head, thrusting into her willing mouth, and entering her throat as he bottomed out, made his orgasm crash down upon him like none other.

He held her head tightly, pulled almost all the way out, then unleashed a rope of cum that splashed the back of her mouth. Then another. She swallowed, trying to keep up, keeping her tongue swirling the head of his cock. A small orgasm enveloped her gently. He began to thrust in short thrusts that maximized the heavenly feel of Jen's eager mouth, pumping another serving of sperm with each thrust. Another small orgasm washed over her.

After only a few moments that seemed eternally blissful to both of them, John collapsed back into the chair, head lolled back, swimming in the endorphins. Jen curled her sore butt under her and let out a nearly silent purring moan around John's cock that he felt more than heard as she gently milked every drop of his cum from him.

He lifted his head and looked down at her with wonder and an innocent smile. She looked up at him with his softening manhood still in her mouth and smiled around it, a childlike twinkle in her eyes. She released him from her mouth and rested her head on his thigh, still at his feet her legs curled under her, resting her weight partially on her left hand to relieve some of the pressure from her stinging ass. She breathed in his musk. She shuddered involuntarily as she stared at his slightly engorged cock inches from her face. She reached up with her free hand to touch it. Jen had no thoughts at the moment, she simply felt an extraordinary, contented, blissful happiness.

John broke the moment first. "Are things different now?" He asked.

"I don't know," replied Jen earnestly.

"I think they are, Jenny," he said.

She instantly knew she wanted to be his Jenny. She was still Jen for the rest of the world she thought. But she very much liked the thought of being his 'Jenny.'