Jen's Revenge

Story Info
Jen's boyfriend helps her get revenge on an old classmate
3.1k words
4.07
45.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and I had been dating for about six months when it happened. Jen is one of those incredibly outgoing, but very private types who are hard to figure out completely. She had separate groups of friends, some geeky, some rowdy, all of them kinky in some way. She was also a respected business woman, who played the role of conservative for her working peers very well. I've got to admit that life with Jen was always interesting, and most of the time, I never knew what to expect; whether we'd be spectators at some drunken orgy or willing participants. I just learned to go with the flow because I knew she'd always manage to get my socks off. So, I wasn't surprised when she asked me to accompany her to a party with a group of friends I hadn't yet met. She said they were a group of friends she knew from high school, and so they didn't really know her proclivities. This was supposed to be a "vanilla" party. Now, this was going to be interesting.

We arrived and right away Jen gasped. She took me aside and whispered that one of the chicks sitting on the couch talking to a couple of guys was a girl who had bullied her in high school. I checked her out and I'll be damned if she didn't look just like Rizzo from "Grease." Short dark hair, fit body, you know the type. She might have made a pretty good little bully back in her day. Jen brought me straight into the kitchen where a few people were hanging out and started introductions, then she started catching up with their lives since high school. Through the door, I could catch glimpses of "Rizzo" (Jen later told me her name was Denise) laughing at a joke, smiling seductively at a passing male, talking animatedly. I wanted to meet her, but didn't want to upset Jen, so I stayed put. I listened to Jen and her friend's conversation for a while, then went to wander around and find a beer. A few people I passed chatted me up, and I was starting to have a good time getting to know these people. It was a small party, maybe about 8 people in all, and so I didn't know how Jen was going to avoid Rizzo all night. And then Jen came to find me with a gleam in her eyes. I knew that look, and it wasn't always an indication that something good was about to happen. She brought me out onto the back patio where the warm night felt fresh and clear. My thoughts centered on my opinion that the party should have been held outside when Jen broke into my thoughts to suggest an idea.

"Now, don't say no right away," she started cautiously. My mind began racing over what possible suggestion she could have that I'd veto, and that had me a little concerned. "You see that girl inside that I said bullied me? She knows I'm at this party, but she's ignoring me just like I'm ignoring her. I think we could teach her a little lesson, and I have the support of the party host."

"We?" I had to ask, not even sure why I bothered.

"We can have a little fun with her. Pretend to take her by force."

"What? No way! I'm not going to jail for a little fun, no matter what you say."

"I guarantee nothing will happen to you. If she says anything, you have the support of everyone here. It will be her word against yours and all of the other guests."

I considered this. By God, I did. It sounded tempting and fun, but I'd never even been down this road before and sure as hell never had it offered to me. I was scared, but excited, and Jen could see it. She knew she had me.

"Here's what we'll do. I'll go over and tell her I'd like to show her something, you grab her and I'll help you. We'll put her on the pool table. I'll be with you 100 percent of the way."

My heart was racing. No, it was ready to leap out of my chest; my hands started to sweat and I was just about to back out. "I don't want to hurt anyone. I can't."

"You won't hurt her. Just think of all the damage she did to me, and to a lot of other girls."

I grew clammy and my cock was flaccid from thinking about the trouble I was about to get myself into. But, Rizzo sure was one hot little babe. I committed my mind to going along with Jen's plan and I'd just have to wait and see if everything else worked as well. I nodded.

We went over to the couch and Jen asked Rizzo to come with us. She offered her hand and surprisingly, Rizzo took it and stood up to go with her. I stepped in beside her, sandwiching her between us, and we headed over to the pool table, which someone had graciously covered to avoid spills, I guess. Then Jen turned and pushed Rizzo back against the table and she yelled, "Hey!" I stepped in and pushed her down easily before she knew what was happening. A few people cheered. They actually cheered! And I thought this was going to be just a mild vanilla party. Maybe they didn't know what we were planning and would step in once they caught on, but for now, it was all fun and games.

So, like I said, I pushed her down on the table and Jen, bless her heart, climbed on top and sat on Rizzo's chest, using her body weight to pin Rizzo's hands to the table above her head. Rizzo was starting to fight Jen now, but Jen was holding her own. Now, I could have just stood back and watched them struggle, because watching them wrestle was just as much fun without my involvement; Rizzo struggling to loosen her hands, Jen struggling to hold her down. Rizzo was just about to get her legs involved and wrap them around my Jen, and so that's when I finally stepped in.

The other guests were gathering by the couch to watch, but they were keeping their distance and I was wondering if I'd have to fight more people than just Rizzo. I grabbed Rizzo's feet and took off her shoes, which was pretty easy, considering she was wearing those cute little sandals with the heels. I contemplated her pretty little feet for a bit, when I decided to take a chance on getting her pants off. Rizzo's legs were really pumping now, kicking at me futilely. I grabbed both her ankles, bent her legs at the knee, and held her legs under my arm, while I reached up to unbutton her pants. Here is where I wished she had worn a skirt. This is also the point she started to scream and thrash about, trying to knock Jen off from on top of her. From what I could see, Jen was enjoying the ride, but she sure as hell didn't want to let Rizzo's arms go or she might have been in big trouble. I looked up to see if anyone planned to step in, and one woman did start walking toward us. At this point, I thought the fun and games would end and everyone would have a nice little laugh and go back to partying, but that isn't what happened. This woman, I'll call her Steph just for fun, since I never did find out her name, walked over to where Rizzo's head was jerking around and started whispering in her ear. Rizzo yelled "NO!" and Steph told her louder that she'd be gagged right there if she yelled again. Rizzo simpered and nodded and struggled with her legs again. I took advantage of the momentary distraction to unbutton and unzip her jeans and started to peel off her pants like a banana. Rizzo yelled again, but Steph was prepared. This time one of the guys came over to assist Jen, who was getting tired, while Steph wrapped a gag around Rizzo's mouth, not even being careful to avoid Rizzo's hair, which was dutifully caught as Steph roughly tied the gag into place. Jen climbed off so she could watch me and I caught her wicked gleam. She was smiling. Rizzo's hands were pinned down by a man I didn't recognize, but then again, I didn't know anyone at this party. And then, I remembered that Rizzo's pants were off, so I looked down and was delighted to see that she had come to this party commando. Oh, good. No panties to struggle off her kicking legs.

I admired the little landing strip atop her mound and stepped between her legs to open them further. Damn, but this table was the perfect height for a man like me. In fact, it did seem a little low for a pool table, and I realized that no one had actually been playing pool on it all night. I wondered about that, but only for a few seconds. Back to the job at hand. Jen was beside me now, almost smacking her lips at the pretty sight before us, Rizzo's pubic mound, her clit, her labia lips all ready for me. My cock had no problem getting hard now. In fact, it was throbbing so badly, I could barely think. Rizzo was still shaking her head no, but there weren't any tears and I guessed she was probably pretty angry at this point. Jen stepped in closer and started fingering Rizzo's clit. Rizzo jumped, well as much as she could, being pinned down and all. I was holding her hips down, standing in between her legs, her ass almost hanging off the table, and Jen was in there having a good feel. Slowly, Jen sank a finger inside her and remarked at how wet Rizzo had become. A couple of other people came over to see, while the rest of them remained over by the couch. I worried about those people, but not too much. I was too excited. Jen was sliding a finger in and out of Rizzo's cunt and slowly added fingers until she had 3 sliding in and out. She knelt down and started licking Rizzo's clit while fingering her, and Rizzo responded with a moan. Steph walked over again, and whispered in Rizzo's ear. Rizzo nodded, and Steph took off the gag. Step asked, "Are you going to be good, now? Because if you're not, we'll put the gag back on." Rizzo nodded and thanked her for taking the gag away.

Jen hadn't stopped licking Rizzo's clit and sliding her fingers in and I could tell that Rizzo was getting close to climaxing, but Jen stopped before that happened. She looked at me and with one raised eyebrow, asked if I were ready. Oh hell yeah, I was! Rizzo had stopped struggling and so I let go of her hips while Jen went back to licking her and I proceeded to let my pants and boxers drop to the floor. My cock sprung out straight and ready like a soldier, and once again there were cheers coming from the people by the couch. The guy pinning down Rizzo's arms adjusted her hands and told her to look up at the treat she was about to get. She whimpered, "No, no, no..." still shaking her head, but her eyes were dry and a little wild looking. Again, I wondered what I was getting myself into, but proceeded ahead anyway. Jen moved out of the way and I held down her hips, as she was starting to struggle again. Jen also added some weight to holding her down, but I think she just wanted to watch me enter Rizzo's snatch. I guided my cock in, just the head. Rizzo tried to reposition her hips to get away, but with Jen and me holding her down, she was stuck. I slowly entered her pussy and started pumping rhythmically. God, this felt damned good. I didn't want it to ever stop. Just as I was thinking this and getting closer to climax, Steph walked over, and touched my shoulder to stop me. I wondered if this was the point where I'd be stopped, the cops would be called and I was going to be hauled away. But Steph had other ideas. She handed me a bottle of lube and asked if I would do her a favor and fuck Rizzo's ass. Jen's smile got wide at this suggestion and she gleefully squealed, "Yeah, because she's an ass! Do it, honey!"

Rizzo's eyes grew big and round at this turn of events. I think she had resigned herself to the rape and was willing it to be over quickly, which it might have been, I had been so close to climaxing. The guy pinning down her arms slid his hands over her shoulders so he and I could easily flip Rizzo over to expose her back side. Rizzo, at this point started struggling to get her knees up on the table, but I pulled her down and bent her over the edge at her hips. Again, this was a perfect height. The arm pinner was now holding Rizzo's shoulders down and I was still holding her hips. There was nowhere for her to go. I poured some lube on myself and my cock protested at the cold liquid. Steph offered to gag her again, but Rizzo shook her head no. Steph gagged her anyway, then asked if she'd ever had anal before. Rizzo shook her head. Ah, a virgin.

Doubly excited now, I positioned my violently throbbing dick against her pussy to relax her, and thrust it in. I played with her clit and fucked her pussy for a few minutes, sliding a lubed finger inside her bung hole, sliding it in her tight ass every time I withdrew my cock from her pussy. Rizzo was starting to come, but I wasn't going to let her. I was enjoying this little game of denial Jen had started. And so, without warning, I pulled my cock out of her snatch and pushed against her tight little asshole. Rizzo jumped and I heard a muffled yelp from her gagged mouth. I started pushing harder, her ass resisting me the way a good virgin ass is supposed to. Pushing with force now, Rizzo's legs were working to try to get out from under me. I looked up and noticed for the first time there were a couple of people holding Rizzo down and watching my cock intently. I knew I had to get my cock inside her ass soon, before I blew a load all over her ass cheeks. I pushed harder and her sphincter broke loose and opened up. I was inside now and fucking her hard. It felt so good to be inside her ass, which was clutching my cock tightly while she squirmed, desperate to get away. Jen, still right beside me, slid a finger into her pussy, and pushed it against her clit. Rizzo stopped struggling momentarily while I felt her pussy muscles tighten against her ass with my cock inside. By God, she was climaxing! Ramming my cock in her, pinning her down, and the sensory overload of her cumming was too much to handle and, I felt my orgasm explode inside her. Oh fuck yeah, I collapsed on top of Rizzo to the wild applause of the other guests. I supposed that all of the other guys who helped pin her down would now take a turn, but they didn't. I thought that was odd, but my mind was racing over the night's events and I wasn't thinking very clearly by the time I let loose my load inside Rizzo.

Jen asked if I wanted to shower and go home, and I agreed. We went upstairs and took a quick shower together, got dressed and went back down to the living room. Rizzo and Steph were in the other bathroom, and I took advantage of that fact to make a quick getaway. The host of the party enthusiastically shook my hand, told me I was welcome there any time, and to have a good night. We left, but in my mind, I was worried about the repercussions of what I'd just done, and anxiety was rolling around in my head until I fell into a fitful sleep that was interrupted by nightmares.

The next morning I woke up to Jen staring at me from her position in bed next to me.

"Jen," I started to say, "I don't think that was a very good idea."

She interrupted to ask if I'd enjoyed it. I nodded, but I was torn between guilt, shame and worry that I was about to go to jail and ruin my life. But damn, it was fun, which also made me feel even worse for having been thrilled by what I'd done.

She responded, "Don't worry, and don't feel bad. The host of the party, Jim, had shown me a request Denise (oh, so that was her name) had posted, describing a rape fantasy. I wouldn't have set it up, otherwise. She had posted to a very select few people that she wanted to be taken by surprise, and by a complete stranger. Someone her friends knew was safe. I wouldn't have believed it if he had simply told me, but he took a screen shot of her request as proof. I was asked to help, because she really did bully me in school, and I would be the last person she'd suspect of helping her with a fantasy. And, it was very satisfying to get revenge and fulfill a fantasy at the same time. She thought it was just a fluke we showed up at the same party. And I knew you'd be for it, if you felt it was safe and that you could get away with it."

"Wait. How did you know that?" I started feeling outraged at having been set up, but I couldn't really be pissed at Jen for my own actions, now could I? I was a willing participant the entire time. And she had guessed correctly at my deeply hidden shameful secret.

"I know how to look up your porn history, hun. It's not a big deal that you like to watch tentacle porn. I think it's cute. Besides, you did good. I've got enough masturbation fodder now to last a lifetime."

So, that is how Jen helped two people achieve their rape fantasy dream. I think I love this woman, and I can't wait to see what happens at the next party.