Jen's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth opened the door and pulled Jen into the apartment in one quick motion. Jen was spun around and against the wall in an instant and Elizabeth stood before her, hands on Jen's shoulders, pressing her against the wall and looking down into Jen's eyes once again and Jen was weak kneed and mesmerized once more.

Elizabeth spoke in a firm tone that would've made anyone listening think she was the older of the two women, speaking to a much younger, much less experienced girl. "I'm going to line out exactly how this is going to go. If what I describe to you is not to your liking or you do not think you will be able to follow the guidelines I lay out for you, no harm. You walk back out, we go back to work and you never mention what I say and I will never mention your locker room orgasm. Are we clear?"

Jen nodded her head yes.

"Speak. Tell me you understand." Elizabeth demanded.

In a low but clear voice Jen answered "Yes, I...I understand."

"Good" Elizabeth replied "Starting today, we are fuck buddies. I am direct, I don't take any BS, as you hopefully have figured out by now. I don't want a girlfriend, partner or companion, I want someone to fuck and to fuck me when I need it. I think you could use it too and based off what I've heard, you need something besides that husband of yours. We meet here after work when it suits us and we have fun. Period. You get clingy and we are done. Any drama comes into the picture, we are done. You're husband EVER gets wind of this or causes me grief whatsoever, we are done. This creeps into our workplace in any way and we are done. I'm not a dominatrix but I'm pretty dominant in general, again I think you've gathered that, and you seem pretty submissive, so I think we'll click. Are we good? Are we clear?"

Jen took in all Elizabeth had said, and began to feel as if a weight was being taken off of her. "I am very good with everything you just said." Jen said, smiling wide and almost feeling happy enough to cry.

"I mean it," Elizabeth said, dropping her hands from Jen's shoulders "No drama, no 'I love you's', this is for sex and sex alone. This cannot interfere with work. I am serious as I can be on this."

Jen nodded affirmative as Elizabeth spoke and reiterated her agreement. "I swear, no drama! You're right, I think I've needed something like this for a very long time."

Elizabeth smiled for the first time in hours. "Good." She said and grabbed Jen around the waist and pulled her close and kissing her hard.

It was like electricity pulsed through Jen's entire body when Elizabeth pulled her close and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Elizabeth's hands explored Jen, moving up her shirt and finding her breasts. Elizabeth had been wanting to feel those nipples she'd caught poking out on Jen for some time now!

Elizabeth lifted Jen's shirt off of her and worked her way down Jen's body. Kissing her breasts inside her bra. She reached around Jen, unclasping her bra as she continued down Jen's stomach. Elizabeth pulled Jen's yoga pants down around her hips and Jen lifted her legs to step out of them as Elizabeth's mouth continued to kiss and lick around Jen's waist. Free of the yoga pants, Elizabeth spun Jen around, putting her face to the wall and her ass square in Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth pulled Jen's boyshorts over her nice ass and puller her ass in to her face. Jen squealed with delight and Elizabeth tongued Jen's tight little hole and rubbed her thumb along Jen's sopping pussy lips. Elizabeth readjusted and grabbed Jen by the hips, pulling her back and essentially bending her over. Elizabeth slid Jen's panties the rest of the way down and ate and tongued and fingered Jen and Jen was so happy she finally knew the joys of sex with another woman. She had never been eaten with such zeal before and was feeling more pleasure in the last 5 minutes than she had in the last 5 years. Elizabeth worked Jen's pussy, clit and ass over equally with her tongue, lips and teeth and Jen could not believe her secret wish was really coming true at first, but her building orgasm brought that reality home with authority!

Jen came, loudly, freely. She moaned and gasped and groaned and felt so wonderfully free. She had stifled her orgasms, mostly self-induced, for years now, not wanting the girls to hear, or even her husband to know. The infrequent sex with her husband had not produced a real orgasm for some time now. Her shower and daytime sleep masturbation sessions had to be done covertly and even the orgasm she had in the locker room, Elizabeth muffled her cries (for good reason!). But now, in Elizabeth's living room, her face pressed against the apartment wall, she could come and not hide it, not bite her lip and try to be silent. She was so grateful Elizabeth did not tell her to quiet down, worried the neighbors might hear.

Elizabeth seemed to get inspiration from Jen's loud orgasm, fingering and sucking and nibbling harder with every decibel that Jen's moans increased.

Before Jen was really over her orgasm, Elizabeth stood and peeled off her own t-shirt and began unbuttoning her jeans. Jen turned and looked at Elizabeth, her knees shaking and her thighs wet with the results of her orgasm. Elizabeth's face was shiny with Jen's juice and she had a determined look on her face and lust in her eyes. Jen's clit twitched when she saw the look in Elizabeth's eyes and then throbbed when Elizabeth slid her panties down, revealing a tightly trimmed landing strip on light brown hair on her beautiful pussy.

"I'm guessing you've never eaten another woman before?" Elizabeth asked.

Jen shook her head no and bit her lip, still breathing heavy.

"Well, that's about to change." Elizabeth replied, grabbing Jen's wrist and pulling her close and then pushing her to the cold, laminate floor. Jen was on her back on the apartment floor and Elizabeth straddled her face. Jen was getting her first up close look of another woman's pussy and she almost forgot to breath, she was so nervous. "What if I don't eat her right, what if she doesn't like it?" Jen thought.

"You know what feels good when you get eaten, just relax and do that to me." Elizabeth said, seemingly reading Jen's mind.

Jen parted her lips and Elizabeth lowered her pussy down onto her mouth. Jen was overwhelmed with the sexy musk of Elizabeth's pussy and the taste was more than she could have imagined. Jen had been brave enough to taste her own pussy on her fingers a few times, but was surprised that Elizabeth's was similar, but unique as well. Every sense was on high alert now. The feel of the cold floor on her back and ass, the scent of her new lover, the sound of their bodies on the floor, the sight of this gorgeous woman lowering her pussy on her face, Jen was awash in new sensations and loving everything about it.

Elizabeth wasted no time getting Jen into her new duties. She squatted over Jen and rubbed her lips back and forth over Jen's face and mouth, grinding against her. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Jen's hair, forcefully but not painfully, and held Jen in place and used Jen. She worked her hips back and forth and side to side, covering Jen's face with her pussy juice and working on her own orgasm. Elizabeth's mind raced, loving the fact that she was taking an older woman's lesbian virginity and owning her, using her for pleasure.

Elizabeth spun around and lowered her pussy back to Jen's mouth while leaning down and rubbing Jen's pussy. Jen reached up and felt Elizabeth's amazingly toned ass for the first time and that alone almost made her cum. The weight of Elizabeth on her tits and Elizabeth's fingers in her pussy once more and Jen was again on the verge of orgasm.

They were a squirming mass on the floor. In the classic 69 position, they were each face to pussy and a twisting knot of tongues and fingers. Jen was taking to eating pussy and pleasing another woman very well, sliding her fingers into her first foreign pussy and being delighted at the sounds of Elizabeth's pleasure. "She was right," Jen thought "do what I like to her!"

Orgasms for both women ensued and Jen squirted for the first time in her life. As they lay on the floor, Jen was embarrassed.

"I've never done that, did I make a mess? I'm so sorry..." She said.

"Never apologize for your pleasure again, Jen." Elizabeth said. "This is nothing a towel won't take care of!"

Elizabeth stood and lifted Jen up, taking her hand. Without letting go, Elizabeth led Jen into her bedroom. Elizabeth lit incense and a candle before closing the door. The room was very dark, a byproduct of being a third shift worker and sleeping when the rest of the world was up and moving. Very thick dark curtains hung in the window and Jen was pretty sure a film or foil was taped to the windows as well.

Elizabeth climbed onto her bed and patted it. "Come on, we're not done." She said, smiling a devilish grin.

Jen climbed on next to Elizabeth and they stroked, kissed, groped, fingered and tasted each other for another hour, finally drifting off to sleep in a naked tangle.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jen awoke with a start, she was panicking.

"Oh fuck, my daughters, what time is it? How long was I asleep?" She thought, very much disoriented in the darkness of Elizabeth's room. She saw the digital clock on the nightstand and was relieved it was only 1 in the afternoon.

Jen climbed off the bed and Elizabeth woke. "Go ahead and shower, there are clean towels on the shelf in the bathroom. Lock the door when you leave, I'll see you later" Elizabeth said and rolled back over.

"I'm off tonight, do you work tomorrow?" Jen asked.

"MM HMM, yeah. " Elizabeth sleepily answered "See you then."

Jen showered and managed to calm herself. She had enough time to get home and in bed before her daughters or her husband got home. As she showered, she came up with the plan to say she was going to start working out and taking self-defense lessons after work with Elizabeth and that would provide enough reason for her not coming home right after work and she and Elizabeth could continue their own version of working out. Jen resisted the urge to kiss Elizabeth on the cheek as she left, but she did leave a little note, thanking Elizabeth for opening her eyes to a whole new world.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jen managed to get home and get a little sleep before the kids got home. Jen was very distracted all evening while talking to the kids and her husband, reliving the morning's incredible events in her mind over and over. The family was very curious about the previous night's events and the blossoming black eye Jen now had as a result of getting kicked. Jen told the story and her husband said the police officer was a "fucking loser" and he never would have gotten taken out by a prisoner. The girls were shocked and impressed that Jen got a kick in and were really impressed that a woman had kicked the guy's ass.

Jen used the events to justify taking self-defense and working out after work and her husband really couldn't argue the logic of it. Jen wondered how many times he had jacked off his cock to scenes like the one she had with Elizabeth this morning and it made her smile.

Jen returned to work and did exactly as Elizabeth had said. She showed no affection towards Elizabeth, although they did talk more, and having the experience of the wife beater incident between them no one thought anything of it.

But after shift, at least two to three times a week, Jen and Elizabeth would "work out". Elizabeth, who had been actively bi since she was a teenager, showed Jen whole new worlds of pleasure and possibilities.

Jen would look up at Elizabeth's set jaw, piercing eyes and bouncing breasts as she fucked her with a strap on and burn the image into her mind, replacing her husband's face with that image the few occasions her husband would get horny enough and tired of jerking his own cock to want sex with Jen and Jen would relent.

Jen told her husband the bruises on her ass "must be from martial arts training" when he noticed the occasional mark Elizabeth might leave on her after a particularly robust round of ass smacking sex.

Jen gave more to Elizabeth than she had any of the small number of men she had slept with in her life. Strapons, vibrators, double headed dildos, nipple clamps all became tools Jen loved using and being used with. Elizabeth introduced Jen to anal pleasures with beads and plugs and dildos, Jen relishing the fact she had never once considered allowing her husband the pleasure of her ass, despite his pleas.

Jen caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror one morning a few months into her affair. She looked up to see her own face, the pleasure evident in her smile and eyes, her breasts bouncing with each movement of Elizabeth's hand, the sight of Elizabeth behind her, eyes closed, one hand on Jen's neck and the other sliding three fingers into her pussy, a sight Jen could only have dreamt about 2 months ago.

Jen smiled at the sight and knew, without a doubt, she was right where she was supposed to be.

12