Jen's Story Ch. 5

Story Info
Jen is trapped in the bathroom Danny's teammate.
1.5k words
4.45
41k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

Ch. 5: Stuck Between Jake and a Hard Place

The summer vacation came to an end and I was excited to be entering college. Erika and I were going to be living at home and attending the local university. This didn't really thrill me much given my family life, but I was excited anyway because both Danny and Steve had accepted full scholarships to attend the same university. I was so happy that Danny had not gone to some school far away.

I now hung out with Danny's friends which included Steve of course. I think that made Erika uncomfortable because she avoided us. I thought that she might have been jealous of me. At any rate we saw less and less of each other. We remained friends, but were never really close again.

It was great being in with Danny's crowd. Usually the group included Danny's buddies, mostly guys on the wrestling team and their girlfriends. Before the season started we'd often go over to one their apartments or dorms and party after class.

I remember one time we were at Jenny Peterson's apartment after school. Jenny was a sophomore cheerleader and dated Jake Cooper, a senior and the best wrestler on our team. The group that day included Jenny, Jake, Danny and I, plus Billy Rehnolds and Josh Taylor.

Billy, despite being only a Freshman and kinda gawky, was a highly touted light weight wrestler and therefore accepted into our exclusive clique. Josh was a Soph and had wrestled varsity last year as a Freshman. He was in a number of my classes and I have to admit I found him kinda cute.

Anyway, we were hanging out in her living room watching TV and drinking some beer that Jake had bought. We were just talking about various things and vegging out when I noticed Jenny and Jake get up and leave the room. I didn't think much of it at that moment, but when after thirty minutes they still were not back I began to wonder what they might be doing.

With all the beer I had drank I needed to pee so I got up and walked down the hall looking for the bathroom. Just then I heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms and crept to the door so that I could hear better. I could now hear their voices, it was Jake and Jenny, and by the sounds and Jenny's giggles I assumed they were in bed together. As I listened their voices seemed to be getting louder and it became obvious that they now were fighting. I couldn't make out a lot of what they were saying, but I distinctly heard Jenny's voice yell "NO".

I wanted to hear more, but I really had to go so I padded away from the door and looked for the bathroom. I finally found it at the end of the hall.

When I had finished peeing I opened the door to leave and Jake suddenly appeared pushing me back into the bathroom as he barged in and closed the door behind him.

"Don't freak, I need to talk to you," he whispered as I backed up against the sink.

"You scared me," I said breathlessly. He was dressed only in a pair of gym shorts and couldn't help staring at his gorgeous body as he stepped toward me.

"Jenny won't......you know... do anything," he complained.

"Why are you telling me?" I asked confused and shocked at what he was saying.

"You like it don't you?" he quipped. I stared at him dumbly as he leaped at me pinning me against the sink with his massive body.

Unable to move I stared fearfully at him as he eyed my chest. "If Jenny comes in she's the one that's going to freak," I warned as I felt his erection pressing up against my stomach through his shorts.

"She's a fuckin tease," he hissed as he grabbed a handful of my tit through my sweater.

"Don't Jake," I cried softly trying not to make a scene. "Danny's going to kill you," I threatened as he mashed his hand over my heaving mounds.

"Danny won't fuck with me," he laughed as he forced both hands under my sweater.

He quickly pulled my sweater up exposing the weighty swells of my bra encased breasts and then reached around trying to unhook the bra as I struggled helplessly to stop him.

"Please stop," I whimpered clawing at his broad shoulders as my bra snapped open. His hands slid easily under my loose bra and he fondled my naked tits as I failed in my attempts to push him away.

As my strength and will to resist him weakened my hands came to rest on his chest. His strong hands caressed the soft supple flesh of my breasts as I gazed at my little hands pressing against the hard rippling muscles in his chest. Captivated by their feel I began to squeeze my fingers into the taut flesh

Sensing my desire his hand softly lifted my chin forcing me to gaze into his dark knowing eyes. Shame and humiliation consumed me as I realized that I had given myself away. He now knew I wanted it as much as he did.

He quickly shucked his shorts kicking them away and hugged me tightly to his naked sex. His huge erection poked and then slid up on my stomach skin against skin as I gasped suddenly confused and afraid.

"Take off your pants," he whispered urgently.

I clutched the sink breathlessly too afraid to comply or even move as his hands tried ineptly to undo my jeans. Impatiently he pushed me to my knees and forced me to take his cock into my mouth. At first I struggled afraid of him as well as myself. As soon as my lips were around his hot thick cock I could no longer resist and I began hungrily licking and sucking him as my hands brazenly explored and caressed his body.

I ran my hands over his thick muscular thighs and tight chiseled ass excitedly moaning as I sucked furiously on his big cock. Jenny had obviously gotten him hot and now I was bringing him the satisfaction he craved. He thrust himself deep into my throat as I willingly bathed him with my wet tongue inviting him to get off in my mouth . . His final thrusts gagged me and I tore my mouth from him gasping for breath just as his cum erupted. Before I knew what was happening ribbons of hot white cum covered my face and the front of my sweater.

Suddenly rational I cringed as I wiped away the cum and spit drooling from my chin. Disgusted and embarrassed I peered up at Jake who was standing over me with a big gloating grin.

"Shit, you're a great cocksucker," he laughed as he stepped into his shorts.

"Thanks," I said angrily as I got up and stared at myself in the mirror. Without another word he brushed past me and left as I began to panic.

I was a mess, my sweater was splattered with his cum. I quickly pulled off the soiled sweater and my loose bra before washing my face. I then replaced my bra and found a sponge under the sink to clean my sweater. As I stood at the sink in my bra sponging off my sweater I could hear Jenny talking to someone out in the hall. My stomach tightened when I realized she was talking to Danny. I couldn't hear what they were saying with the water running in the sink, but I prayed they hadn't seen Jake leaving the bathroom. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "You ok Jen?" Jenny asked seeming concerned.

"Yeah," I replied anxiously. "I'll be out in a second," I told her.

"Want me to come in," she asked innocently.

"No, no, I'll be fine," I assured her.

When she was gone I finished cleaning my sweater as best I could and then quickly pulled the damp garment over my head. Carefully I inspected myself for any spots I may have missed and then brushed my hair.

When I felt I was presentable I nervously opened the door and walked back to the rec room where everyone was still sitting around watching TV. As I entered the room Jake shot me a little smirk.

"You ok Jen?" Danny asked with a concerned expression.

"I didn't feel too good," I lied as I went over and sat beside him. Flushed and upset I indeed looked like I'd been sick and Danny didn't seem to question it any further.

Soon he suggested he take me home and I agreed saying that I still didn't feel well. As we got up to leave I glanced over at Jake and Jenny sitting together on the floor. He had his arm around her and she was cuddling up to him totally unaware of what her precious boyfriend had done to me in her bathroom.

I felt so stupid and weak allowing him to use me that way. I tried to avoid both of them after that day. We partied together occasionally, but I made sure I was never alone with him.

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers