Jenya's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenya experiences Daddy's desires ... and a little more.
2.2k words
4.05
78.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barbarah71
barbarah71
131 Followers

I want to thank everyone who made all the helpful, and encouraging comments on all chapters of my first story "Lesson's from Daddy". I value each comment, regardless of how positive or negative it may be. These bits of feedback make me a better writer and have reminded me of how much I love to write. Not everyone can run a marathon in a day. It takes work, training, and practice. All the comments from the chapters from that story have helped me to grow as a recently published erotic author, and for that, I thank every one of you who has and will comment on my stories and chapters. I read and love every comment.

I hope that "Jenya's Journey" is as enjoyable for everyone to read as it was to write. I want to stress that all of my stories are a work of fiction. Should you find this genre of fiction to not be of your liking, I do not find offence in your wanting and/or needing to navigate to a different section.

This story was Edited by external sources.

Please enjoy following Jenya and her Daddy on their journey.

B

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Something happened to me today, and as hard as I tried to push it aside and accomplish the mountain of chores that lay before me, I was unable to do so. Instead, I am sitting here at my desk, writing this small bit of literature for you all to enjoy.

I suppose before I go too far into my story I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Jenya Bee. It is an odd name, I guess my parents figured it suited me. Perhaps they were right. I am 37 years old and have two wonderful children. A son and a daughter. I have spent the last 19 years of my life with a great man whom I adore as much as the children he gave to me.

Like my name, my story is an odd one. Many would be shocked by my story, and to this day, there are only two people that know the truth behind my relationship with my man; him and myself. This wasn't a situation that we outwardly told the world and there became a time, in a new place that we just pretty much let people think what they wished.

But now I'm getting ahead of myself.

My memory was triggered by the feathered sounds of the violin playing on my iPod. The gentle tempos that the talented woman played for me brought me back in time 19 years. I felt very much like Ebenezer Scrooge watching his life pass by him as the Ghost of Christmas Past took him to see his younger self. I saw myself in my room, that very quiet Saturday morning, listening to some classical music as part of a final project for my senior high school year.

The young curvy girl sat at her desk in front of her computer, Beethoven's 9th Symphony filled the air with the twists and turns of its melodic tales when her tall, well-muscled Father came into the room. As I watched the scene play out, I couldn't help but remember how attractive I thought he was. A man of near 40, he took care of himself and was in quite good shape, considering he spent much of the previous 8 years alone. There was a time that I recall thinking that Mom's death would have been the death of him too, but I as I gazed upon his tall strong form standing in the golden beams of sunlight that were pouring from the glass windows, he looked almost angelic. He was very handsome. He never did wear the burden of her death for long, and I was never more glad of that than I was that day. His sandy blonde hair was slightly rustled, not too long, and not too short. His blue-green eyes glimmered at me with adoration.

"What are you doing Princess?" His strong masculine voice easily over powered the stringed instruments cascading from the speakers on my computer.

I quickly paused the music and allowed my shapely form to stretch, and twist as I turned to be able to see his beautiful smile.

"Trying to stay awake through this last assignment." I sounded defeated, fatigued, and frustrated.

"Who knew that Beethoven was actually this dull? I mean, sure it has its good moments, but there is something about music without words that has me wanting to sleep, not focus on how I hope to put what this makes me feel into a blasted 3 page essay."

Daddy moved the few quick paces from the door and stood behind my chair before placing his strong hands on my shoulders, firmly needing the building stress from my shoulders.

"Mmm, that feels good Daddy. How is it that you always know just what I need at just the right moment?"

"It's my own secret special powers. If I told you that Princess, I would have nothing left to surprise you with." He chuckled softly. "Come down for something to eat. Perhaps a little food in that belly of yours will get your creative juices flowing."

"Ok, Daddy. That sounds great. I'll be down in a minute."

Daddy turned and left the room as quietly and quickly as he had appeared. I turned off my music, checked myself in the mirror, and headed down to the kitchen where I found dad dishing up a couple of bowls of soup, some sandwiches on the side of the plate, and a wonderful bubbly glass of Pepsi.

I gracefully slipped into my chair, thanked daddy for the food, ate and guzzled my drink. I didn't realize how hungry the morning of homework, essays, and trying to figure out how Beethoven's 9th made me feel.

As I watched from the ethereal shadows of my memory, I saw myself start to doze at the table. My young full D cup breasts pushing against the edge of the table as my head leaned heavily on my left arm, my eyes fighting to stay open. As I watched the scene replay in my mind, I saw the satisfying grin on Daddy's face. He was pleased with what he saw, and though I didn't know what was happening then, watching the scene replay in my mind, I know why he was so pleased with what he was seeing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There is something anomalous about watching my own father lifting my younger self from where the drugs he left in my food had rendered me unconscious. Moving down the halls of the small house, settling me in the center of my bed, and carefully removing my clothes. This was not a memory per se, but more of a revelation from a subconscious state making its way to my conscious mind. It was at that point that my father slowly stripped his own clothes. I shuttered in the shadows as I watched him undress.

He hovered at the side of the bed, massive cock standing at attention in front of him. He was slow and cautious as he trailed his rough calloused hand from my lips to my neck, down and over each breast, taking careful attention to swirl each pink budded nipple. He pinched and tugged to harden them. My supple body reacting unconsciously to his tender touch.

My father moved his hands and grasped my tits, kneading and massaging them firmly, but carefully. He was not rushing. It was clear that he intended to take his time with whatever he was planning. When he was satisfied with my tits, he slowly dragged his hands down my full-figured abdomen and very slowly trailed up and down the folds of my tight virgin muff. His skilled and patient fingers gently tugged those little lips open. His eyes told me all I needed to know; they glowed and glimmered in thrill and excitement. He wasted no time in dipping his thick digit slowly into my tight hole, little by little, until he hit the intact hymen.

"Mmm," He muttered softly to my unresponsive form. "My Princess is still a virgin." His sultry lips spread into a sly grin.

"I will definitely have to fix that problem." He continued to move his finger slowly in and out of my little whole, my drugged curves reacting to his touch, my breath shallowing.

"You are enjoying Daddy's finger in your little cunt" He chimed softly. "You will also enjoy it when Daddy fucks that little hole, won't you Princess. First, there are a few things Daddy must take care of."

I watched from my shadows as my father left my room, hearing sounds of rummaging in the bathroom before he returned to my slumbered shape. He methodically tucks a towel beneath my bared bottom. He spread my legs wide apart and gently rubbed some foamy shaving cream on my little puss. I watched in shock as he carefully and cautiously cleaned my swelling lips, leaving them bare. He washed my snatch with a warm cloth, and setting his tools aside, gently massaged it with some lotion.

To this day, I don't know what my father gave me, or how much. I also don't recall when the memories that just danced though the hallows of my memory started to come back to me. What I do remember though, is that shortly after my father started to massage my pussy with that lotion, the sedative must have started to wear off.

The room was foggy at first. It was a very surreal feeling when I started to wake from my temporary state of sedation. I think it took a few minutes for my father to realize that I was starting to come around, or perhaps he wanted me too, but his next comments seemed to me like he was not too thrilled with my blooming consciousness.

"Well shit!" He spat as I mumbled something un-comprehendible and tried unsuccessfully to shift away from his groping hands. "This is not how I was planning for this to go. I suppose I don't have a choice though. You see Princess, I didn't want you to see this part. It was to be my secret, but I suppose that I better get moving with my plans to fuck this nice tight twat," He paused briefly as his finger danced in and out of my freshly groomed cunt. "Before that sedative completely wears off."

With that my father slid his nude form up the bed, his strong hands slipping from my center, over my abdomen and fastened tightly around my breast as he positioned his enormous cock between my nude lips.

"Now Princess," He began gently and softly, "This is going to hurt for just a minute, then it will start to feel really good."

Before I could process what was happening, my father shoved that gigantic tool into my virgin hole with such force that it shook the whole bed. I laid there unable to move, scream or talk. A single tender tear trickled down my cheek as my father rammed that cock hard and furiously through my hymen and into the depths of my tight hole.

"Ohh yess ... "He hissed as he hammered and rammed in and out of me fast and hard. "See princess, Daddy planned to go slow and enjoy this one, but you put a wrench in that." His words were choppy and staged with each harsh, punishing drive of his cock. "You are Daddy's little slut now Princess. You will learn how to make only me happy."

I could only lay, listen and take what was given to me. It didn't take long before he was grunting hard, and driving his cock deeper and harder into me. I knew what was coming, and I was scared. As I watched the scene from the secret recesses of my mind, I could see my eyes widen with fear and shock. My father must have registered my silent fears because he hissed harshly as he buried deep and ground so far into me that I thought he was looking for gold.

"Now the Princess understands!" He grunted hard as I felt wave after wave of hot semen shooting deep within my pussy. My father paused a few minutes to catch his breath. I laid there and sobbed softly as he rolled off me and started to dress.

"You see Princess, I pay attention to a whole lot more than perhaps you think I do. You, my sweet Princess, are in your prime fertility days, and I just planted my seed in that slutty virgin cunt of yours." He moved over to the edge bed and sat beside me bed before continuing, "You see Princess, though you may not be happy right now, you will see that Daddy only wants what's best for us both. You are mine, now and forever. We will be a family. Now, get some rest. I will be back in a bit to make sure you are ok."

I watched my younger self slowly roll into a ball on her large bed and sob softly as my father picked up my phone and laptop from the desk, crossed the room, and quietly closed the door as he left the room.

barbarah71
barbarah71
131 Followers