Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 01

Story Info
Erik spots Jeong in the High School Car Park...
9.7k words
4.5
52.6k
60

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,205 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 01

So yeah, this IS a First Time as well as Interracial story, but this first chapter doesn't have any "first time" content. If you're after romance and sweetness, do NOT read this story... It ain't here, chickiepie. You have been warned. So now that we're clear on that one, enjoy. Oh, and for the anonymous guy that called me a gook slut on the comments somewhere, this one's for you sweetheart... enjoy ... LOL ... Chloe"

* * * * * *

"Come on Jeong, forget the bus, let's walk home today, it's so nice."

Jeong slowed in her rush for the bus, stopped, looked over her shoulder. "Okay Annie, why not." It wasn't like she or Annie had anything better to do. Homework could wait, she didn't have much. The two twelfth grade girls walked through the parking lot together, a slender Korean girl with long black hair and a tall slender blonde, drawing looks from the guys they passed. Looks that they both ignored. Jeong because she already had a boyfriend, Annie because she had no interest in High School guys.

"Doing anything Friday night?" Annie asked.

"Watching a movie with Wilfrid," Jeong sighed. "He's so boring sometimes. What about you?"

"Nothing. I'm going to sit at home and watch Suzanne get ready for some hot date or something."

"What about that guy that was chasing you?"

"Dave? He asked Suzanne out instead. "

"That's not very nice of her." Jeong shook her head. Suzanne could be a real cat sometimes, and it wasn't like she didn't have enough guys chasing her. After that story about her at that party got around, all the guys wanted to date her. Jeong had a fairly good idea why but she wasn't going to say anything to Annie about her older sister. No way.

"Hey, Annie... Annie ... Jeong..."

They both looked around. "Jennifer!" Annie bounced up and down, waving furiously.

"Guess what. ... guess what?" Jennifer was all glowing smiles.

"Okay, no idea, what?" Annie said.

"Steve ... that guy Steve, you know the one, he's at College, the one I told you about, he asked me to the Frosh Ball." Jennifer glowed.

"That's great." Annie was all enthusiasm. Jeong seethed. Wilfred was studying at the local College, him and Steve both. He could have asked her to the Frosh Ball. Something like that, her parents would let her go to with Wilfred. But no, Wilfred hadn't said a thing about it. Even when she'd thrown a few hints his way.

Serve him right if someone else asked her and she went with them instead. The three of them walked on, Annie and Jennifer chattering away about dresses and makeup, Jeong quietly fuming. She did look up once when some asshole in a noisy sports car growled by, but otherwise, she just steamed.

* * * * * *

"Hey, check out that one." Chuck leaned forward in the passenger seat. "She might do."

"Fuck dude, which one? There's hundreds of the bitches." Erik van Dinther glanced in the direction that Chuck was looking. Maybe there weren't exactly hundreds, but the High School parking lot was full of girls on their way home.

"Jesus, Erik, you blind? The gook bitch, over there next to the blonde, catch those perky tits on her dude, she's totally your type."

"Yeah, I see her." Now Erik was interested. He saw an asian girl with a sweetly innocent look to her, a classically-pretty asian face that her big old-fashioned glasses concealed very effectively. "Dresses like shit though."

The completely unfashionable knee length skirt, baggy shirt and loose jacket she wore concealed her figure from a casual glance. Although the knee high black leather "fuck me" boots she wore had some potential. A more thorough examination revealed to his eyes a slender figure with a flat stomach, long slender legs, a tight little butt and another glimpse of those mouth-wateringly perky breasts. The kind of perky breasts he really liked. Long silky black hair hung loose in a hairstyle that did absolutely nothing for her looks. But the classic lines of her face stood out. And her lips, when he looked closer she possessed beautifully pouting lips that were made to be kissed. Erik's first thought was that they were made to be used for a few other uses than kissing, like sucking on his cock maybe.

"Whaddaya think dude? I could go for that blonde she's with if you want the gook. Unless you wanna swap?"

"Oh man." Erik was eyeing the asian girl's tight little butt as it swayed past his window. "That's made for my cock dude. I wanna fuck her tight little gook ass."

"The blonde's pretty hot too," Chuck sat there stroking his dick through his jeans. "Look at the tits on her. Oh fuck, look at them bounce!" The blonde had turned around to wave at someone, her breasts quivering deliciously as she did so, oblivious to the two guys in the black Dodge Viper with its tinted windows watching her.

"Yeah, those two, they'll do," Erik nodded. "Perfect for the party after the Frosh Ball. The blonde, she's all yours dude. That tight-assed gook bitch, she's mine..." Following her with his eyes, his dick ached. He could see the potential there, see the tightly curved body that those unfashionably figure-concealing clothes disguised. Her clothes were the main reason he hadn't picked her out from the crowd earlier. But now, now he could see the potential. And after seeing the potential, just looking at her was giving him an instant erection that was almost painful in its intensity. He wanted her. Badly. And he could think of a lot of things to do with her. His lips curved into a smile. A lot of things for all of them to do to her. Fuck yeah!

"Think we can pick them up in time for the Frosh Ball?" Chuck didn't sound too confident. Well, fuck, Erik grinned to himself, that's why he gets sloppy seconds.

"Not a problem, dude, we got a whole month to line them up," Erik laughed. "That little blonde you like, I dated her older sister, still fuck the bitch every now and then. No idea who the gook bitch is, but hey, we can find out fast enough if she's friends with the blonde, I'll just ask Suzanne. Shit, I can't even remember her little sister's name."

"Fucking useless dick," Chuck grinned.

"Speaking of, I've got a total woody looking at those two. I gotta do something about that."

"Yeah, me too."

Erik fired up the Viper, the low throaty rumble of the 8.4L V10 engine drawing eyes. The sleek lines of the jet-black serpent of the road drew more eyes as he pulled out of the parking lot onto the street. But not the eyes of the tight-assed little gook or Suzanne's blonde-haired little sister as he passed them walking down the sidewalk. Well, there was time. More than enough.

"Where we going dude?" Chuck didn't really care but hey, it was something to say while he popped the tab on a can. "Want a beer."

"Yeah, gimme." Erik reached out and neatly lifted the can of Suicide Squeeze IPA from Chuck's grasp. "Thanks dude."

"You're a real asshole, Erik, anyone ever tell you that." Chuck was grinning as he fished another can out from behind his seat. You always knew where you were with Erik. Second. And well, if he'd been uptight about that, he wouldn't have hung around with Erik would he?

Erik raised the can and drank, casually fishtailing the Viper through a red light and round a corner with one hand on the wheel, cutting of some dick-wad in an old Taurus who couldn't make up his fucking mind what to do with his accelerator. Fucking assholes that couldn't drive for shit shouldn't be on the fucking road. "Yeah, all the time dude. Like I give a shit." He burped loudly before drinking again. "Fuck me, this is good stuff, man."

"Yeah, lifted it from the bar at home, Pop got a pallet of it in for a barbeque this weekend, didn't think he'd miss a couple of boxes."

"Good one dude, better score some more before the old geezers drink it all, that'd be a total fucking waste of good beer." Erik slowed fast, so fast the ASB kicked in, vibrating the Viper. "Hey, here we go." Turning, he took them slowly down a leafy side street, kids playing on the carefully manicured and impossibly green front lawns. "Better not squash any ankle-biters, their Mom's get kind of pissed and the blood just ruins the paintwork." He tossed his empty out the window, ignoring the shrill "hey" which followed them.

An endless line of McMansions. Now which frigging one was Suzanne's? He'd only ever been here previously in the middle of the night. Mind you, the whole goddamn suburb was McMansions. They all looked the frigging same, right down to lines of the same frigging trees down the sides of the roads, the same model cars and soccer mom-mobiles in the driveways. The frigging flowers all looked the frigging same, for fuck's sake. Even the frigging kids all looked identical. Shit, their parents probably ordered them of the Internet. "Click to confirm one blonde, one brunette." Yup, that was Suzanne's number.

"Yeah, this is her house."

"Stop fucking me round dude. Whose house?"

"Suzanne. The blonde bitch's older sister."

"Fucking A, dude."

"Thought you'd like it. You want her after I'm done?"

Chuck shrugged. "Yeah, why not. It beats jacking off ... and hey, isn't that car in the driveway that jerk-off Dave's?"

Erik laughed as he pulled in to the side of the road. "Jeez, that fucking loser. Guess he's gonna have to wait his turn this afternoon."

"He dating her or something?"

"Yeah, so I heard, but so fucking what? The guy's a fucking loser. No idea what Suzanne sees in him ... and really, I don't give a flying fuck if he's there or not, Chuck. Gimme another of those beers and then let's go fuck the bitch."

"Here ya go, dude."

Erik popped the tab as they walked up the pathway to the front door. "Good beer, Chuck."

"Fucking A, dude." Chuck was sucking back his. "Good beer and a blonde, way to finish the day." His eyes lit up. "Hey, she a natural blonde?"

"Rug matches the drapes all the way, buddy."

"Cool, dude."

"No shit." Erik put his finger on the buzzer beside the front door and held it down. "Hey, just a thought dude, if you don't want sloppy seconds, she takes it up the ass." He laughed. "She did the last time I fucked her anyhow, bucked and squealed for a bit but she settled down in the end."

Chuck was grinning as the front door opened.

"What the ... Erik! What're you doing here?" Suzanne blushed bright pink, nervously looking over her shoulder at the same time.

"Hey Suzanne," Erik's smile could light up a church hall. On a good day, he looked like a junior version of one of those old Greek gods - one of the young good looking one's with an attitude. Apollo maybe. Today was a good day. "Dave here?"

"Uhhh ... Yeah, yeah he is ... we were going out later...I didn't know you were coming round."

"No worries, neither did I until I got a woody, this won't take long anyhow, just dropped by for a quickie." Erik stepped past her, taking her hand at the same time. "Come on in Chuck."

"Uhhh... Erik..." Suzanne stumbled after him as he headed for the stairs, taking her with him.

Dave looked up at the footsteps in the hallway. "Who is it Suz..." His face paled as he saw Erik.

"Hey dude." Erik gave him a casual wave as he stood in the doorway, holding Suzanne's hand. "Relax, we're not here to fuck you over asshole ... not this time anyway." He laughed. "As long as you don't get fucking stupid like you did last time over that Claire babe, dude. Anyways, Suzanne says you guys got a date tonight, that right?"

"Yeah ... Yeah we do," Dave answered reluctantly.

"What're you guys doing?"

"Going out to dinner at Pistachio's." Suzanne's voice quavered.

"Oh, nice, frigging rabbit food. What time you booked for?"

"Seven thirty." Suzanne answered again, her face pink, her hand engulfed in Erik's.

Erik looked at his watch, nothing ostentatious, just a Casio G-Shock. "Hey, it's only five." He glanced at Suzanne. "How long do you need to get ready for dinner, Suzy? You know, shower, make-up, dress. Don't want to fuck up your date with Davey boy here."

"Uhhh ... An hour maybe..."

"And half an hour to get there." He grinned at Chuck. "Well, if we don't want to fuck up Suzy's date, we gotta be done by six then, that gives us an hour dude, should be enough time for both of us."

His expression changed as he grinned Dave's way, taunting him. "Why don't you go out and get a coffee Dave, put your feet up, take a break, maybe have a nap while me and Chuck and Suzanne spend a little quality time together." He didn't wait for an answer, turning and walking towards the stairs, still holding Suzanne's hand. Suzanne glanced at Dave once, over her shoulder, as she followed, her face now bright red. Half way up the stairs, Erik paused. "Hey, you coming Chuck?"

"Yeah, sure," Chuck gave Dave a sardonic grin.

"What ... what the fuck do you think you're doing, Erik?" Dave's voice shook.

Erik didn't even slow down. "Dave, dude, chill out. You know what happened last time you argued with me over a chick, just go with the flow here dude. You can have Suzy back for your date, we'll be done by six man, I'm not gonna fuck up your rabbit food." He let go of Suzanne's hand, patted her butt. "Suzy here knows what we're gonna be doing, nothing she hasn't done before." He grinned. "Except Chuck, she hasn't done Chuck before, but hey, that was just Chuck's bad luck he wasn't there when me and the guys fucked Suzy."

"You ... You...Suzy, say no and tell him to leave..."

Erik paused on the landing, turned the furiously blushing Suzanne to face him. "Dave, Dave, Dave, Suzy never says no to me, do you Suzy?" He tilted her face to look up at him. With a malicious smile, he kissed Suzanne, a long hard open-mouthed kiss that she accepted. Lifting his mouth from hers, he smiled down at her, his hands unbuttoning her top, working downwards until it was completely undone. Suzanne made no resistance as he brushed the top of her shoulders, down her arms to pool on the floor, exposing the lacy white bra she'd worn for her date.

"You tell Dave he can wait down here while I fuck you if he wants, Suzy, okay."

"Suzy..." Dave's voice was almost a wail.

Chuck shook his head sadly. "Dave, dude, you really need to find a girlfriend Erik hasn't already balled. Otherwise this is just gonna keep happening to ya." He laughed, seeing Dave clenching his fists. "And, you know, don't get any dumb ideas Dave, you know what happened last time you dumb fucking asshole. If I was you, I'd just take a hike and chill dude." He didn't wait for Dave's reaction, he turned and walked up the stairs to the landing.

Suzanne turned her head to look down at her boyfriend, seated on the couch, the bunch of flowers he'd bought her still lying on the coffee table where she'd placed them just before she hugged him. Just before the buzzer had rung. "I'm sorry Dave," she said, her voice almost inaudible.

"You don't have to do this, Suzy." Dave pleaded with her.

Erik laughed. "Of course she doesn't have to, dick-wad. But she wants to."

"No she doesn't... Suzy...come back here..."

Erik laughed. "You know, I'm feeling good today Dave, tell you what, Suzy, you go back down there and join the loser and Chuck and I, we'll leave right now, or get down on your knees and suck my dick."

Red-faced, Suzy sank slowly to her knees, her hands fumbling at the belt of Erik's jeans. "Ahhhh, come on Suzy, Dave's got the idea, let's go to your bedroom, I wanna fuck, not a suck." Erik pulled her to her feet and led her away, up the stairs.

Dave sat there, white-faced, shaking. Chuck laughed and shook his head. "Dave, you're wasting your time buddy, go date someone Erik hasn't already fucked, okay. They're always gonna pick him over you." He laughed. "Hell, they pick him over me but you don't see me getting all fucked up over it, I just go with the flow dude, Erik get's 'em hot, they're already wide open and wet for me after he's done."

They both heard a bed squeaking. They both heard a shrill cry from Suzanne. They both heard a rhythmic thumping begin. Chuck grinned as a bed in one of the bedrooms began to get a good working out.

"Nnnnngghhhh ... ooohhhh ... aaaahhhhh ... ooohhhh god ... Hhhuuunnghhh ... uuughhhhh." Suzanne's moans and groans were clearly audible. And yeah, Suzanne was getting a good workout along with the bed. Erik hadn't wasted any time.

Chuck snickered. "See ya around six dude, gonna go get me some sloppy seconds. Unless I decide to fuck her ass. Better make sure she has a good shower before your date and go careful when you fuck her dude, she'll likely be a bit sore."

Fuck yeah, Chuck thought, Erik was the man! Ignoring Dave, he climbed the remainder of the stairs. When he looked into the bedroom from where the noises originated, he just had to grin. Erik was naked, flat on his back with Suzanne busy sitting on him, her hands on his chest, doing all the work. That was Erik all over. "Fuck yeah, natural blonde," Chuck said happily.

"Told ya she was," Erik saw Chuck standing in the doorway and grinned. "Want to tag team her?"

Suzanne turned her head, saw as well as heard Chuck, gasped as she realized he was already undressing. Her face flushed a bright fiery red. She froze. Erik's hands gripped her hips and began moving her again.

"Relax Suzy, nothing you haven't done before is it? You know you love it when it's with me, babe." His smile seemed to convince her. With a little moan, she once more began to raise and lower herself on him. "Ohhh, you like that don't you Suzy."

"Yeah ... I do ... I do Erik ..." Suzanne's voice was strained, as if she was having trouble speaking. She couldn't stop glancing at Chuck, her face bright red.

"So Dave fucked you yet Suzy?" Erik's was relaxed, nonchalant.

"No .. no..." Her head arched back, muscles tightening. Chuck admired the way she clenched her butt as she squeezed down on Erik. "Ohhh ... ohhh ..."

"How many times you date Dave?"

"Ten ... this is our tenth date ... toniiiiiiight." Erik's hands held her butt, squeezed, moving her harder on him.

"Jesus Chuck, you hear that? Ten dates and he hasn't got his wick dipped yet. You give him a blowjob yet Suzy?"

"No ...no ... Just with my hand ..." Suzanne sobbed. "I don't want to be easy, Erik. Everyone'll talk if I aaaaaaaahhhmmm... they talked ... They talked about me after ... after that party..."

"Well fuck Suzy, no wonder Dave was looking a bit pissed with me. Gotta fix that, the poor guy'll have blue balls." He grinned at Chuck, then back up at Suzy. "You let me fuck you on our first date Suzy, me and all three of my buddies. You liked it too." Suzanne's face turned brighter red, she shook her head. Erik laughed. "Well, you were screaming more ... more, and fuck me harder ... harder ... all fucking evening Suzy ... of course they talk about you ... everybody at the fucking party could hear you." He laughed again, his hands moving her more urgently, so that her pink-nippled breasts bounced and quivered vigorously. "How many times did we fuck you? A couple of times each I think. Shame you missed it Chuck, you'd have enjoyed her, nice and tight she was. Easier to fuck now, aren't you Suzy?"

"Ohhhhh," Suzanne moaned, her face flaming.

Chuck shrugged. "No worries dude, I get to fuck her now, no big diff."

"Ohhhhh," Suzanne moaned, her hands clutching at Erik's chest, "ooohhhh Erik ... Erik ..."

"Like that don't you?" Erik breathed, pushing himself up at her, his cock hard as an iron bar, sliding up into her.

"Yes ..." Suzanne moaned, "Ohhhh yes ... Harder ... do me harder..."

"Naaaah, don't think so," Erik said, lifting her off and rolling her onto her back beside him on the bed. "Here Chuck, you fuck her, I need another beer."

"Ohhhhh," Suzanne moaned as Erik's cock popped out of her. "Ohhh god ... Nooo ... Don't stop ... Oh please." And then "ohhhh ... What ... UUGHHHHHH," as Chuck slid over her, found her and thrust his cock into her. Already slippery wet and wide open, his cock entered her with ease, sliding home with a vigour that brought a creaking thump from the bed as the head collided with her bedroom wall.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,205 Followers