Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck yeah," Erik grunted, "I'm gonna do it to ya Sally... fuck yeah." His need growing, his urgency growing in tandem with his need, he rode Sally harder, driving himself into her, seeing the growing excitement on her face, feeling the taut need of her slender body beneath him, no longer merely giving him her pained surrender. Now she was eager for it, her body moving with his, taking him, taking his every thrust and doing her best to respond, to encourage him.

Harder, harder, a struggle now to control himself, to hold back, to keep himself from cumming inside the hot little Chinese bitch for as long as possible. Within Sally, that pressure within her built and built and built, rising higher with every movement of his cock inside her, building further still so that she wanted ... She wanted ... Her hands jerked down, found his butt, pulled at him as her legs splayed wide, her feet found the ground. Her hips lifted, pushed upwards at him, lifting his weight so that he ground against her.

Sally wailed as that pressure broke within her, a tidal wave of golden delight, of pleasure, of exquisite sensation surged thickly through her body. She wailed and shook in helpless thrall to the golden waves of her culmination as Erik thrust hard into her, riding her back down onto the rug.

"Oh yeah, Sally, it's coming ... It's coming..." Erik growled in her ear, hips plunging, enjoying her helpless little mewls as he took her hard. Harder than he had as yet. "You're gonna get it all, baby ... Take it all ... "

"Yes," Sally cried out into the night, "yes yes yes..." She wanted it all. She wanted everything. "Give it to me ... give it to me..." God, she knew he was going to finish soon, she could feel his urgency, feel his excitement, feel his loss of control. She knew what was going to happen and she wanted it so much, wanted him to finish, to give it to her.

Sally's head arched back yet again, her body straining beneath Erik's as his cock seemed to swell inside her. She felt his cock throb powerfully inside her where the walls of her channel clasped him so tightly. That first spurting jet of his cum blasted out, his swollen cockhead so far inside her that it was brushing her cervix, his cum erupting from the very tip, bursting against her in a flooding eruption that held her helpless, spread-eagled, feet kicking at the sky above his shoulder blades as his culmination swept him up and took him..

"HUUGGGGGGGHHHH ... HHNNGGHHHHH ... HHHUUUNNNGHHHH." Sally groaned and groaned again, his semen spurting out inside her, jet after jet of his cum pumping out deep inside her, filling her, flooding her. She clung to him, shuddering as his body rode hers, as he emptied himself inside her, feeling his cock throbbing, feeling every spurting jet of his cum erupting inside her as he rode her through his climax. Her body welcomed his culmination, her sex squeezing him, milking his shaft, glowing with her own climax as she felt Erik's satisfaction.

On and on for what seemed an eternity, she cradled him with her body, holding him, giving herself to him as he pumped himself empty. At last, at last he was done, his cock ceasing to throb, his body relaxing on hers, slumping on her, his muscles relaxing, breathing hard in the aftermath of his climax, enjoying her body beneath his, enjoying that freshly fucked look on her face. The look that said she knew she'd been fucked and she'd enjoyed it.

Sally lay on her back, naked, Erik's weight on her, his legs spreading hers wide, his cock still inside her. Her body wet with her own sweat and with his. Her pussy? She could feel him inside her. She was sore, but at the same time she glowed from her climax, her entire body glowed. But within that glow there was also a tight knot of awareness at what she'd done. Shock that she'd lost her precious virginity so easily to a guy she'd met that evening. How could she? How could she have let herself do this? How could she have been fucked?

Worse, she'd ignored every safe sex lecture she'd ever had at school. At Girl Scouts. She'd let him do it to her without any protection, he'd finished inside her. She could feel him inside her, hyper-aware that his cum was within her, flooding her inside as well as seeping outwards around his shaft to ooze down the insides of her thighs as she lay there, panting. Erik had fucked her. He'd fucked her good. So good. She was no longer a virgin. The enormity of that loss, of what had happened, the knowledge that she'd been fucked by Erik, it was overwhelming. So was that glow she felt.

It felt so good. Would sex with her boyfriend be this good? She wasn't at all sure that it would. Anyhow. Lawrence wasn't here and it wasn't Lawrence that she'd lost her virginity to. It wasn't Lawrence that was lying on her, breathing hard, his weight heavy on her, his cock still inside her, his cum filling her. It was Erik. Feeling him inside her, his weight heavy on her, cradling him between her thighs, Sally still found it hard to believe. His physical possession of her was undeniable, the feel of him inside her, softening now, no longer painful.

Erik lifted his head, looking down at her, smiling. Sally found herself smiling back. His lips brushed hers, Sally found herself being gently kissed, her mouth opened to him, she was kissing him back. When his mouth lifted from hers, he smiled again. "You're so good, baby." His lips brushed hers. "Really good."

"I was?" Sally sounded as surprised as she felt. She hadn't done anything, all she'd done was lie there and let him do what he wanted to her.

"You were," Erik smiled. "You're a totally great fuck, Sally. I wanna do that with you again." He kissed her. "But right now I'm gonna roll off you baby, give you a rest here."

"Ooohhhhh." Sally felt somehow empty as his cock eased out of her, as his weight lifted from her, as he moved off her to lie on his side beside her, looking down at her. "Ohhhh." Where his cock had left her, she felt a rush of his cum flow from her, flooding outwards.

Erik took the hand that she instinctively moved towards the juncture of her thighs. "Leave it baby, just leave it, that looks so fucking sexy." He watched, enjoying the sight of his cum oozing out of her distended little entrance, her labia so swollen, white in the moonlight, his cum flowing in a white trail down her inner thighs to soak into the blanket on which they lay.

Embarrassed, Sally closed her eyes, lay there unmoving, feeling his hand resting hotly on her thigh, holding her legs open.

"Guess we better get back to the barbeque," Erik said at last, smiling down at Sally.

"Do we have to?" Sally whispered, nestling in against him. She blushed, eyes downcast. "Would you like to do it to me again?"

"Babe, what time do you have to be home?"

"As long as I'm back by one, Mom and Dad are okay, they won't be back tonight until two anyhow, they're at a wedding."

Erik grinned. "Babe, it's not even nine. We'll go back to Annie's, you take a quick swim, tell your brother I'm taking you home, we'll go back to your place and then..." He smiled, his hand circling on her stomach.

"Then?" Sally gasped.

"Then you can suck my cock until I'm hard and I'll give you all the fucking you can take." He chuckled at the look on her face. "You're gonna enjoy what I do to you, Sally. Now turn over."

"Why?"

"I wanna look at your cute little butt."

"Okay." Sally's agreement was a whisper as she rolled over onto her stomach and lay, face down on the rug. She could feel his cum continuing to ooze out of her, trickling down onto the rug beneath her. The realization dawned on her. God, he hadn't used a condom. He'd finished inside her. Jesus.

"You've got a real nice butt," Erik ran his hand over her taut firm little butt cheeks, his other hand sliding beneath her to cup one taut firm little breast. Smaller than Jeong's, definitely. The thought of Jeong in that skimpy little bikini she was wearing had his cock stiffening on the spot. Jesus, what was that gook slut doing to him? Just thinking about her got him hard. Every fucking time. God, she was a fucking virgin too. Thinking about popping her the way he'd just popped Sally's cherry had him rigid again, his cock bouncing against the back of Sally's thigh. She felt it, he saw her tremble as his cock brushed the back of leg.

"You didn't..." Sally moaned breathlessly as he moved over her, straddling her as she lay face down. God, she even smelt fuckable. His cock brushed up the gap between her thighs. "Ohhhhhhhh ... ohhhh Erik."

"Didn't what?" Erik breathed in her ear, his weight heavy on her back, on her butt as the head of his cock brushed up against her wet little cunt. So fucking wet, still open from his fucking, sloppy with his cum. He pushed, feeling the head of his cock slip inside her easily this time. Still tight, but so easily inside her this time. Oh yeah, she was wide open and hot for it now.

"You didn't...," she moaned, "you didn't use a ... use a condom..."

"Naagghhh, no way," Erik purred. He eased his cock deeper inside her, enjoying the wet squelching sound as her cum-laden little cunt took him inside. "Not going to this time either, baby. You're gonna take my cock and take my cum, baby. I'm gonna fuck you hard and flood that tight little cunt of yours with my cum and your cunt's gonna open wide for me, isn't it babe."

Her cunt didn't have much choice. "HHNNUUGHHHH." Sally grunted as he urged his cock deeper inside her, burying himself deep in her slippery-slushy channel. She knew she was wide open for him now. Wide open and easy.

"Oh yeah, babe, wide open now." Erik licked her ear. "Your little cunt's so fucked Sally. You love it, don't you?"

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally groaned, fingers clutching the rug beneath her as Erik pumped his cock into her, his weight, heaving on her butt, on the backs of her thighs as she speared himself into her. "Ohhhhhhhh." She could feel him inside her, thick and hard, moving, thrusting, stretching her around him as he surged within her. She could hear herself as he took her, wet sounds as his cock slid in and out, unbearable friction where her channel clasped him, where she felt herself stretched around him as he took her, as his cock used her. Sloppily. Wetly. She shouldn't, she knew she shouldn't. But she did, she loved it.

"Ohhh yeah babe, your cunt feels so good to fuck," Erik breathed, "put your hands down there Sally, I wanna feel your fingers massaging my cock while I fuck you."

"Ohhhhhh ... Ohhhhhhh." Sally did as she was told, both hands under her stomach as Erik rode her, her fingertips touching his cockshaft where he slid slowly in and out of her. She could hear the sucking wet sounds her pussy was making as he moved in and out of her. When she touched him with her fingertips, she could feel his cum pumping out of her body with every movement, coating her, slathering over her fingers, thick and sticky.

"Uuughhhh ... hhhuuughhh ... ughhhhh ... Huuughhhh..." Sally groaned now with every thrust of his cock, feeling him, feeling his cock, his weight on her, his body riding hers, her fingertips feeling his cock sliding in and out, his hands under her, cupping her breasts, tugging at her nipples, exquisite pleasure combining in a tide of sensation that was overwhelming.

"Oh yeah, that's good baby, that's so fucking good Sally," Erik groaned, fucking her hard. Fucking her good. Fucking her so that her cunt squelched noisily with every thrust, his cum squishing out over her fingertips as he rode her. "Fucking take my cum you hot little slut ... take it ... I'm gonna cum in you babe ... it's cumming ... it's cumming ... oh yeah ...take it slut ... take it in your hot little cunt ... ohh fuck yes ... YES ... YES ... OHHH FUCK YES ... YES ... UUGHH...UGHHH ... UGGGHH!" His groans of pleasure reverberated through Sally while his cock pumped his spurting cum explosively into her receptive little cunt, erupting deep inside her body for the second time that evening. Great thick jets of spurting semen erupting, pleasure burning through his nerve-endings as his cock pulsed and throbbed with the exquisite pleasure of his culmination.

"NNUUUGHHH ... HHUUGHHH ... HHUUUNHHH..." Beneath him, Sally pushed herself back up against him, pushed herself upwards onto his pulsing cockshaft, her fingertips feeling him buried deep inside her, feeling his cockshaft throb as his cum erupted down its length to spurt outwards deep inside her channel, filling her, flooding her.

"Ohhhhh god ..." Sally moaned, her pussy milking his cock, feeling him inside her, knowing she was filled with his semen. Knowing that he'd cum inside her. Again. So much of his cum inside her, spurting into her where she was so wetly receptive. "Ohhhhh god ... Ohhhh Jesus."

Erik lay on her, breathing hard, smiling as her cunt squeezed the last drops of cum from him. "Oh yeah, you were good Sally." He kissed her cheek. "You're a good little fuck, I enjoyed that." He smiled. "Let's get back to the party, get you cleaned up, then I'm gonna take you back to your place and fuck you again." He rolled off her, his cock emerging wetly. Her cunt unplugged, his cum flowed out thickly from her distended little entrance, flowing onto her inner thighs to trickle to the rug on which she lay.

"Oh yeah babe, you got a cute butt." He chuckled, resting one hand there. "Might have to fuck that little ass of yours later tonight, such a nice tight looking little asshole."

Sally jerked, squeaking in shocked surprise as he casually slid a fingertip through the tight little ring of anal muscle and pushed in, digitally penetrating her anal channel with a thoroughness that saw his finger bury itself completely inside her.

"Oh yeah, nice ass," Erik smiled at her wide-eyed surprise. "First blowjob, first fuck, first ass fuck, that'd be a great way to break you in properly."

"Uuughhhhhh," Sally grunted, squirming helpless on his finger. Up her butt. God, that felt weird. Her head sank back down onto the rug. "Uuughhhhh."

"Oh yeah, feels different doesn't it Sally." Erik slid his finger in and out of her tight little asshole, enjoyed the way her sphincter muscle puckered up, resisting his finger each time he pushed his finger back into her. Enjoying the way she jerked on the rug as his finger impaled her tight little ass.

"Uuuughhhhh." Sally's fingers gripped the rug as his finger slid into her.

"You said your parents were gonna be home real late, right?"

"Uuuughhhhh ... yeah ... yeah they will be..." Sally gasped.

"Want to go back to your house with me?" Erik smiled, easing his finger in and out, slowly.

"Uuughhh ... Uggghhhkay," Sally groaned. God, what was she saying?

"Okay, great, let's go back to the barbeque and get you cleaned up, then we'll head back to your house." His finger eased out of her butt. Sally gasped, relieved. That'd been so strange. He patted her butt. "Jesus, I'm looking forward to fucking you a couple more times tonight, Sally."

Oh Jesus. A couple more? Tonight? What had she done? What was she doing?

Erik chuckled. "Yeah babe, you can suck me hard, then ride me, then I'm gonna fuck you doggy style and shoot my load in you. You want me to do that to you, babe? I'm getting hard again just thinking about it."

"Uuuhhhh," Sally gasped, "uhhh ... okay." Oh jesus, why did she say that?

"Great," Erik smiled, beginning to stand, "and after that I figure if I can get it up one more time, it'll be time to give your ass some serious fuck-time." He took her hands, lifted her to her feet, holding her as she swayed.

"Uuuhhhh." Sally gasped as his cum flooded down her inner thighs.

Erik stooped, retrieved his shorts, stepped into them, picked up her bikini and the rug. "Let's jump in the car." He scooped her up easily in his arms, carried her though the trees towards the carpark, naked, feeling the cum dripping out of her onto his wrist as he carried her.

"Someone might see me," Sally protested weakly.

"Yeah, and if they do, they'll get a real treat coz you're so fucking hot, baby." He was already on the path, walking towards his Viper. He set her on her feet, naked, next to the passenger door, unlocked the car, opened the door, tossed the blanket in the back. "We better clean you up a bit." His hand ran up one inner thigh, scooping his cum of her silky skin. He grinned at the look on her face as he wiped his hand clean on one pert little breast. "Hey, you can wash it off, don't want to have that cum soaking into my seat." He cleaned her other thigh the same way, handed her the bikini top and bottom. "Slip them back on."

He waited politely as Sally fumbled her way back into her bikini with shaky hands, helped her into the seat, shut the door for her. Back in the driver's seat, he started up the Viper, backed out, pulled away slowly, one hand back resting on her knee.

"Fuck, I'm glad I took you for a drive, Sally," he smiled. "Fucking you's been fucking good." He stretched his shoulders, rotating them. "What sorta bed you got at home, single or double."

"Twin," Sally said, rather blankly.

"Solid sortof a bed?" Erik asked.

"Uhhhh," Sally thought. "Not really."

"Oh well, fuckit, I better fuck you on the floor then," Erik said, "don't wanna break your bed and I'm gonna fuck you hard this time."

"Huh?" Sally glanced at him, shocked. Jesus, what he'd just done to her hadn't been hard?

He chuckled at her look. "That was going easy coz it was your first fuck, Sally. You're not a fucking virgin anymore, you'll love it girl, you wait and see."

Sally blinked. She wasn't sure that she would, but then, she hadn't been sure she would when he fucked her the first time and that climax she'd had, that first one, that was just, wow! Amazing. She was kinda sore, but she still glowed from that second one. One thing she knew. She'd find out, one way or the other.

Erik glanced back at her. "Sally."

"Yeah?"

"I don't use rubbers, when I fuck a girl, I like to feel 'em, I like to shoot my load inside 'em, and I did that with you."

"I know." Her heart pounded. She could feel his cum, still oozing from her, flooding her bikini bottom.

"And I don't like girls I fuck getting knocked up, you better go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow, okay, get those morning-after pills or whatever."

"Okay." Yeah, she would. The thought of what might happen if she didn't made her feel a little ill.

Erik smiled. "Want me to take you?"

"Okay."

"Cool, pick you up from your house after lunch, take you to a clinic, then take you out for the evening, fuck you again, okay."

"Uuhhhh ... uuuhhhhh ...I've got a date with my boyfriend."

"Stand the loser up, I wanna fuck you." He smiled. His hand ran up her thigh, pressed squishily against her little cunt. "I want to fill that little cunt of yours with my cum tomorrow night, Sally."

Sally flushed red. "Uhhhh." His fingers moved, teasing her clitoris. "Uhhhhhh."

"You're not gonna say no to me are you, Sally?" He pulled the car into the side of the road right outside Annie and Suzanne's. Turned the engine off, Turned towards her. Kissed her. His hand slid inside her bikini, toyed with her still swollen and sensitive clitoris, playing her like a violin.

"You're not saying no to me are you Sally, I really wanna fuck you tomorrow night as well as tonight." One finger slid wetly inside her where she was still open.

"Nnnnnghhhhhhh." Sally gasped eyes wide as his finger rotated inside her where she was still sore from his taking. Jesus. Oh jesus that was so good. Sore, but good. She found herself squirming on his finger.

"Okay," she moaned, "okay, tomorrow night." She'd make up an excuse for Lawrence.

"Great," Erik smiled. He'd give a couple of the other's a call, set something up. Have a private little party with Sally, nothing to strenuous, just him and Sally and a couple of his buddies. He kissed her again, thoroughly. "Let's go inside now and get you cleaned up, I wanna leave this place and take you somewhere where I can hear you scream your little head off while I fuck you good." His finger left her, he slipped out of the car, walked around to open her door.