Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down from the top of the stairs, Sally saw, and her heart thumped, because she knew without being told whose cum that was, and what must've happened to her....

"Mom?" she said. "Mom? What..." But she didn't know what else to say.

"Bed, Jessica. Lead the way." Erik's hand slapped Jessica's naked butt lightly.

"Yes, Erik," Jessica murmured obediently, stumbling across the foyer and starting up the stairs, Erik followed her up the stairs, one hand on her butt. She really had a cute butt, almost as slender and tight as her daughters. Almost at the top of the stairs, unable to resist temptation, one of his fingers found her anal entrance, and firmly pushed through. He grinned over her shoulder at Sally as Jessica squealed and paused on the stairs, breathing hard, her ass tight on his finger. Squeezing his finger.

"Mom?" Sally looked at the expression on her Mom's face.

"Hey Sally," Erik smiled at the expression on Sally's face. "Turns out your Mom's as hot as you are. Better get your clothes off and get into bed, girl." He grinned.

"Mom!" Sally squealed, blushing.

"Uhhh," Jessica gasped, barely able to think, her eyes focusing on her daughter with difficulty. Eric's finger in her butt, his other hand cupping one of her breasts, teasing her, touching her as he took that last step upwards, and stumbling, she found herself standing naked in front of her daughter.

"Huh? Mom?" Sally stood there in her nightdress, her expression shocked and startled.

"Sally?" Jessica gasped, standing helplessly as Erik teased one nipple white rotating that finger in her ass. "Sally?"

"Where's your Mom's bedroom?" Erik asked.

"In there." Sally gestured towards the half open double doors at the end of the hallway, her eyes wide with shock. Shock. Shocked excitement. Her mom? Erik? Her mom?

"Let's go," Erik said, smiling, his hands guiding the stumbling Jessica down the hallway, through the double doors and across the room to the king-sized bed on the far side.

"Come over here, Sally," Erik said, looking back at Sally standing wide-eyed in the bedroom doorway.

"On the bed, Jessica." Erik's hands guided her onto her bed. "On your hands knees, gonna do you doggy first."

Jessica did as she was told, climbing onto the bed, kneeling, resting on her forearms, her face hidden in the duvet as she heard the rustling of Erik removing his clothes, and she was panting, almost moaning with excitement.

"Oh yeah, you want it, don't you, Jessica?" Erik purred, naked and erect, and he didn't wait. One hand gripped Jessica's hip, the other guided his cockhead to where she was wet and ready. His cockhead nudged inwards, she parted easily now, he moved his hand to her hip, gripped both her slender hips, admiring that tight butt, and fuck, she was in good shape.

"Ohhhhh," Jessica moaned, fingers clutching at the sheets, because she knew what was coming.

"Nnnnnhhhhuuhhhhh," she groaned, because she'd been right, and his cock didn't exactly ram into her, but he pushed, and his cock slid thickly up inside her, all the way, until he was pressed up hard against her, and she did want it. She wanted what he'd done to her before, over the front of his Viper.

"Mom!" Sally gasped, eyes wide and startled, watching Erik sink his cock to the balls in her mom's sex. Watching the expression on her mom's face in the mirror opposite the bed. Her mom was loving it. That was what was even more shocking. That was what was even more exciting.

"Mom!" Sally gasped again, her heart pounding, unable to tear her eyes away from the obscene sight of Erik's cockshaft emerging slowly from her Mom's sex, glistening with her Mom's juices, hearing her Mom moan, seeing her Mom trying to push herself back onto that rigid spear. She'd never imagined actually watching someone having sex before, and now she was. Her mom.

Was that what she'd looked like with Erik?

She couldn't tear her eyes away.

God, that was so hot.

"Nnnnnhhhhhhh," Jessica whined desperately, and then, as she got what she wanted, again, "Nnnnuuuhhhhh."

"Sally, babe, I told you to come over here," Erik said, glancing over his shoulder at her and grinning. "Bedtime, girl. Get that t-shirt off, and you can show your Mom how to give a guy a good blowjob after I've fucked your Mom for a while."

"Mom!" Sally's eyes widened, but she found herself taking a step into the room, towards Erik. And her mom. One step, and then another.

"Uhhhhhhh." Hearing her Mom moan, her insides clenched, hot and tight, and her sex pulsed wetly.

"Uhhhhhhh." Sally stood there, next to Erik, looking down at her mom's butt and her back as she knelt on the bed. Looking down at Erik's cock, watching it disappear.

"Uhhhhhhh." Into her mom. Erik's cock. Her mom. Taking Erik's cock. The same cock that'd taken her, earlier this evening, and her insides clenched and churned, her sex throbbed, and she had no idea what to think. None.

"Mom?"

Erik turned his face towards her, moving, fucking her mom, and he smiled, and one of his hands reached up, around her, pulled her up against him, and he kissed her, slowly. She could feel him moving as he kissed her, moving, and she knew what he was doing.

"Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhhh." He was doing her Mom, and her Mom's sex was making those wet wet sounds she'd heard from herself, earlier, and she'd taken a shower, but now she was wet and hot and tingling everywhere, and Erik's hand pressed her hard against him, her mouth wide open to his, his tongue in her mouth, tasting and dominating her, and she accepted hungrily, her heart pounding.

"Take that t-shirt off, Sally, babe," Erik breathed. "It's in the way."

Sally hesitated for a second, until Erik's hand slapped her butt. "Off."

She reached down then, took the hem in hands shaking with excitement, and peeled the t-shirt up, over her head, and dropped it on the floor

"Good girl," Erik said, and he smiled, because she hadn't been wearing panties, and his hand rested on her taut little butt as he eased himself into her Mom's juicy cunt, and fuck, she felt good. Tight and slippery and hot, and he pushed hard.

"Nnnhhhhhh." Jessica whined and bucked, but he held her in place and gave it to her again, firmly, his hand on her hip insisting she took it the way he wanted to give it to her, and she did, her sex dancing on him, and he could sense her excitement. He could sense Sally's excitement too, when he kissed her, in the eager aliveness of her body as she clung to him.

"Your Mom's a good fuck," he breathed in Sally's ear, when his mouth lifted from hers, his hand caressing her taut butt. "Do you want to be a good fuck too, Sally?" He smiled, kissing her again.

"Ohhhhhh," Sally moaned, eyes wide and startled. Even more startled when he eased his cock out of her Mom completely, leaving her kneeling there, and his hands lifted Sally up and onto her back on the bed. Her Mom's bed. Next to her Mom, and her Mom was kneeling there looking confused. Looking at her as Erik moved onto the bed, between her legs.

"Sally?" her Mom gasped, looking at her. "Sally?"

"Nnnnhhhhhhhhh," Sally groaned, head arching back, back arching, and Erik's thighs spread her wide as his cock found her and filled her. Spread her thighs wide, her feet lifting high, and he didn't slide easily, the way he had when he'd filled Jessica. He entered her and he thrust, pushing, forcing, stretching her channel around him as he filled her, and he was big. Big and

hard and she wasn't opened and excited the way she'd been before.

"Nnnnnnuhhhhhhh," she groaned again, as Erik buried himself to the balls inside her, her hands clutching helplessly at his back as she strained to accommodate him. Accommodate the cock that had been fucking her Mom less than sixty seconds earlier.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh...." Now it was fucking her.

"Sally?" her Mom gasped, looking at her. "Sally?"

"Uhhhh..." Sally groaned, glancing at her Mom with dazed eyes, because most of her neural network was busy processing those sensations. The ones that said Erik was fucking her, and he was. Not hard, but steadily, his cock easing in and out of her, and she felt it. Felt every inch of him.

"What... what are you doing to her?" Jessica gasped.

Erik glanced at her and smiled. "This," he said, pulling out of Sally so fast his cock "popped", flipping Jessica onto her back next to her daughter, moving over her, and ten seconds after Jessica had gasped out that question...

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Erik's cock rammed into Jessica's sex, and he filled her. He didn't take it slowly, like he had with Sally. Jessica was Sally's Mom, he knew her cunt could take it the way she'd taken it before, and he rammed it into her like her pussy was a portal and his cock was the battering ram breaching that portal, and breach it, he did, and there was that wet squelch as he crushed himself into her, touching her high inside at the same time.

"Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhhh..." Jessica bucked beneath him as he took her, her almond-shaped eyes wide, her face flushed scarlet, and her thighs cradled him, her knees brushing his ribs, feet riding his hips, and he was riding her. Fucking her, her firm breasts crushed against his chest, feet bouncing and kicking as he plunged his cock into her, and fuck yeah, she was slippery tight.

Not the cock-squeezing tightness of her daughter's almost-virgin cunt, but the heated slippery tightness of a cunt made to take a good hard fuck, and satisfy the cock doing the fucking, and the way she squeezed him as he stuffed her full, yeah, she wanted everything he was gonna give the bitch.

"Mom?" Sally gasped, struggling over onto her side, looking down at her mom's face as Erik fucked her. He was fucking her mom. "Mom?"

"Ohhhhh.... ohhhhh...," Jessica sobbed as Erik's cock plunged into her again and again, and over her, Erik humped her hard.

"Hold your Mom's hands," he said to Sally, taking one of hers and placing her Mom's hands on the bed above her head. "Hold them tight."

Sally did as she was told, holding both her Mom's hands in one of hers, and her Mom's hands clutched and squeezed, her fingers working as Erik slammed his cock into her, wondering how her Mom could take it being done to her like that.

Erik grinned. "You like that, don't you Jessica?"

"Nnnaaaaaaooooohhhhhh." Jessica loved it. She loved it as he urged his cock deeper inside her, burying himself deep in her slippery-slushy-tight cunt. She was open for him now. Open and easy, a tight wet slide, and she was made for this. Made to be fucked like this, and she remembered that party, that one party, and God, it shouldn't have been just one party.

She should have partied all the way through College when she'd had the chance, before she'd married. Partied where no-one knew her, and there was an endless supply of gweilo guys with big hard white cocks to fuck her.

"Ohhhh... uhhhh... ohhhhh."

"Oh yeah, Jessica, babe, spread wide now." Erik smiled at Sally. "Your Mom's cunt's so fucked now, Sally. She loves it, don't you, Jessica?"

"Ohhhhhhh," Jessica groaned, fingers clutching at her daughter's hands as Erik pumped his cock into her, his weight, humping into her, slamming up against the cradle of her thighs as he speared himself into her. His cock inside her, thick and hard, moving, thrusting as he surged within her. Those wet sounds as his cock slid in and out, unbearable friction where her channel clasped him, where she felt herself clasping him as he took her, as his cock used her. Sloppily. Wetly. She shouldn't, she knew she shouldn't. But she did, she loved it.

"I like fucking your Mom, Sally," Erik said, and he did, and he kissed Jessica as he fucked her. Kissed her hard, and then he lifted his face, and he kissed Sally.

"Do you like watching me fuck your Mom, Sally?" Erik whispered, licking her jaw, so that she shivered with excitement. He grinned down at Jessica. "Your Mom likes me fucking her, doesn't she, Jessica?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Yes... fuck me... fuck me..."

"Mom!" Sally gasped, but she held her mom's hands tight, her pussy clenching hotly in empathy as her mom juddered beneath Erik's repeated thrusts.

"Move up here, Sally," Erik said. "Higher, and give me one of your tits to suck on."

Sally said nothing, but she eased herself upwards, on her side, raised on one elbow, and when Erik turned his head towards her, she offered him one boob, her face flaming as Erik's mouth latched on, sucking, his tongue swirling over and around one swollen nipple, her breath coming in shuddering gasps.

"She's got nice little tits," Erik said to Jessica, releasing Sally's boob for a moment, holding himself high inside her, pushing into her, hard. "You don't mind if I suck on them while I fuck you, do you, Jessica? I can't get to yours..."

He looked down at her, and grinned. "Or maybe...."

"Sally!" Jessica gasped, watching Erik sucking on her daughter's firm boob, just above her face.

"Mom!" Sally moaned, looking down at her mom, watching, and now it was her hand squeezing her mom's as Erik drew out her nipple, and Erik had one hand searching down her body, finding her sex...

"Nnnnnooohhhhh." One thick finger inserted itself within Sally's sex. Her head jerked, she moaned, quivered, clutched at her Mom's hand desperately as her sex clutched at that finger inside her.

"Sally?" her Mom gasped. "Uhhhh... Sally?"

"Oh yeah, you've both got tight little cunts," Erik said. He grinned down at Jessica, feeding her his cock, slowly. "Oh yeah, tight, Jessica."

Abruptly, he withdrew from her and moved over, guiding Sally onto her back, kneeing her legs apart, finding her with his cock, pushing, enjoying the tight resistance of her entrance as he entered her. Enjoying that tightly clasping slide of her channel on his cockhead as he thrust up inside her, harder than he'd taken her earlier.

"Oh yeah, you've got a nice tight cunt, Sally," he grunted, buried to the balls inside her, and he didn't pause. He kept on fucking her, long and slow, enjoying her. Enjoying the startled tightness of her cunt, the changing expression on her face, her little sobs and moans.

Enjoying Jessica's moan as he reached over and inserted two fingers in her juicy cunt. Enjoying the way Jessica's hands moved to rest on his where he was cupping her pussy and fingering her, and her hips were moving, she was breathing hard, and he grinned.

"We're going to try something different next," he said, enjoying Sally's heels drumming on his

butt as he fucked her.

"Uhhhhh," Sally gasped, not even listening. Oh Jesus, that was so good, what his cock was doing to her. So good.

"Over you go, babe, up and over."

"Huh?" Sally gasped, suddenly empty, and Erik's hands were rolling her over, rolling her over onto her Mom, and his hands parted her Mom's legs so she lay between then, kneed her own legs apart so she was half-lying, half-kneeling over her Mom, both of them startled and surprised, and Erik was behind her. His knees either side of hers, and what..."

"Uuugggguuuhhhhh... huuhhh...hhhuunnnnhhhh..." She found out what, as Erik's hands gripped her hips, holding her as his cock pushed, entered, worked and plunged deep and high, and abruptly, her arms collapsed, so that she was lying on her mom, looking into her mom's eyes as Erik stuffed her full, riding her forward and down, onto her mom, his cock sawing in and out of her at the juncture where he entered her, thick and hard and wet where he slid against her inner thighs.

"Sally? Sally?" Jessica looked up into her daughter's face as Sally took all of Erik's cock.

"Hhhuuuunnnnhhhhhh," Sally groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's good," Erik grunted, his arms either side of both of them, his head next to Sally's, smiling down at Jessica as he licked one of Sally's ears. "Ohhh fuck, yeah Jessica, babe, your daughter's cunt feels so good to fuck."

"Uhhhh." Sally's eyes widened, her breath huffing out in her mom's face, her body shuddering as she took Erik's cock. Again.

"Uhhhh." And again.

"You like that, don't you Sally? You like my cock fucking you?"

"Yes," Sally moaned, Erik's cockshaft sliding slowly in and out of her. She could hear the sucking wet sounds her pussy was making as he moved in and out of her. She could feel her body moving on her mom's as he fucked her. She could see the startled shock and excitement on her mom's face, and she knew her own face must share that expression.

"How about you, Jessica? You like my cock fucking Sally? You want my cock fucking you instead?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Oh yes," and she was spread wide by her daughter and Erik, and her sex was so wet. Wet and hot and sensitive, and Erik's thrusts were rocking Sally against her, but she wanted more. She wanted Erik's cock doing to her what it'd done earlier.

"You do, huh?" Erik grunted, giving to Sally so that she moaned helplessly. "Well, maybe you should get it."

"Ohhhhh," Sally moaned, as his cock left her empty again, and she wanted it back, but she didn't get it. She got something else instead. Something completely unexpected.

Erik grinned as he lifted Jessica up easily. Both of them were featherweights. Working out at the gym, he probably lifted far more than both of them combined, and he moved Jessica around, so that she was half-kneeling beside her daughters head, guiding her so that her knees were either side of Jessica's head, and then his hand on the back of her neck pushed her forward, onto her hands and knees.

"Down you go, Jessica. Give your daughter a good look at a well-fucked cunt."

Sally got a good look. A better look than she'd ever imagined having. Her Mom's knees were either side of her head. Her Mom's clean-waxed sex was inches above her face, pink and swollen, still a little distended from Erik's cock, and he'd shot a huge load in her earlier that evening. Her mom's labia glistened wetly, juices and cum combined, and as Sally looked, a thin trickle of cum seeped from her Mom's entrance, trailed downwards, and then slowly descended in a thin string towards Sally's face.

Looking with her, Erik could sure see the difference from Sally's no-longer-virginal cunt. Where Sally was pink and delicate, her slit clamped tight even when she was glistening with those clear juices, Jessica was a darker pink, rather more puffy and swollen, distended, just about dripping with her arousal. A woman's cunt, where her daughter's was a girl's.

Erik grinned. Yeah, they were both totally fuckable, and right now...

"Baby, you're mine," he breathed, guiding his cock with one hand to that waiting cunt, his other hand reaching down to grip Jessica's hip. His cockhead nudged, and fuck yeah, she was dripping.

Sally's eyes watched as Erik's bulbous cockhead met her Mom's sex. She watched as her Mom's labia parted around that cockhead as Erick pushed, and she'd never imagined seeing anything like this, so close-up. Erik's cock, rigid, blue veins standing out, thick and long. Her Mom's pussy, hairless, wetly glistening, cum beginning to trail down, and her heart pounded.

Cum? Her Mom? Erik?

Erik's cockhead pushed inwards as Sally watched, disappearing inside her mom's sex, her mom's labia stretched around his cockshaft, and he wasn't stopping. He was sliding inwards, inserting his cock into her Mom's sex, right above her face.

"Uhhhhhhhh." She heard her mom's moaning gasp, as if from a great distance, and her own sex pulsed hotly at the sight. She wanted that cock herself, in her, fucking her. Doing what he'd been doing to her a minute earlier. Doing it to her. Not to her mom.

But she wanted to watch.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Sally heard her mom's long quavering moan. She watched Erik's cockshaft slide wetly into her mom's sex, inch after inch, disappear from her sight. Disappearing into her mom, and her sex pulsed hotly, her legs did their best to spread wide, and her mom's face sank down to rest on her. There. Her mom was face down on her sex. Her mom's fingers were digging into her butt, and Sally moaned, her hips jerking, because she wanted what her mom was getting so bad.

1...910111213...15