Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, Jeong, of course," Jenny gasped. "I saw you looking at her, she looked really hot in that little bikini didn't she?"

"Uh, yeah," Max admitted after a second. "She's hot. But, I mean, would you? Our bed? Really?"

"Mmmmmmm," Jenny moaned. "Yeah, and I think she would, too. That girl's got bedroom eyes. She wants it really badly. She needs it, I can tell."

"You can?" Max shuddered as her fingers teased his balls, and the base of his cock. "How can you tell?"

"Mmmm, I just can," Jenny moaned. She'd been like that when she was Jeong's age. She could see that look. She'd seen it on Suzy's face, and more recently on Annie's, and it was obvious that Chuck guy who Annie was dating was giving her what she wanted. She had that blissed out look every time she came home from a date now. Jenny knew that look really well, from when she was Annie's age.

"She dumped Wilfred because he wouldn't have sex with her," she added.

"How'd you know that?" Max asked. He knew, she'd told him, but how did Jenny know?

"She told me, when we were changing," Jenny said. "She asked him to, and he said no, so she dumped him." She half-giggled, half-moaned. "I like that girl. She knows what she wants. Well, she thinks she knows."

"Jesus," Max groaned. "That boy's a moron. I'd do her like a shot...." His heart stuttered. Jesus, he'd said it and he shouldn't have. "I mean, if I wasn't married, I would...."

"I bet you'd do her if you had the chance, married or not, wouldn't you?" Jenny moaned. "I would if I was a guy, and it wouldn't matter if I was married or not."

"Uh...." Max had no idea what to say, but she was right. He knew he would.

"You know you would," Jenny's lips teased across his face as her fingers teased his cock. "You'd really enjoy fucking that tight little eighteen year old Korean pussy, I know you would." She thought about it. "So would I."

"Uh, you mean...." Max's heart stuttered with shock. Was Jenny saying what he thought she was saying? They'd been married twenty years and he'd never imagined her saying or doing something like....

"Mmmmm, I mean I'd like to, with her, if she's willing," Jenny murmured, easing onto her back, Max moving with her, her hand guiding his cock to her entrance as she drew her knees back and opened to him as he gently pushed. "She's got beautiful boobs, too. You would too, with her, wouldn't you?

"Would what?" Max groaned, remembering Jeong's face, her eyes looking up at him as he'd cum in her mouth earlier. Remembering the way she'd enthusiastically sucked and swallowed every drop.

"You'd like to fuck her, silly," Jenny said. "All your friends would too, the way they were all looking at her. I saw you looking at her butt tonight. You'd like her on her hands and knees wouldn't you, her tight little ass up in the air?"

"Jesus," Max groaned, his cock throbbing at the thought. "Fuck! Don't talk like that about her, Jenny. She's Annie's friend."

"She's eighteen, and she really wants a man," Jenny murmured. "I can tell."

"You can?" Max groaned. "How?"

"Body language, and what she said," Jenny said, thinking about it. "She's a virgin, but she wants it, and she almost knows consciously that that's what she wants." Her lips brushed Max's ear. "I'm going to be honest with you, Max."

"Huh?" Max said. Why wouldn't she be honest with him?

"Don't you sometimes think it'd be good to spice up our sex life with a little excitement?"

"Uh...." How the fuck did you answer that one? Max had no idea.

Jenny giggled. "Max, we've been married twenty years, I can tell you fantasize about her." Her hand stroked him slowly, enjoying that rigid hardness that was just inside her. "You were looking at her all evening, and really, I don't mind at all."

"You don't?" Max managed to say.

"Well, I like the end result," Jenny purred. "I don't mind you looking at all." She giggled. "I did."

"You did?" Max's heart jumped.

"You'd like to see that little Korean pussy, wouldn't you?" Jenny moaned. "I have."

"You have?" Max wasn't going to tell her he'd already seen it. More than seen it. Tasted it. Fingered it. Almost fucked it, and his cock throbbed at the memory. Jesus, she'd tasted so good.

"Yes," Jenny moaned. "You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" she added, spreading her legs for him to enter her fully, her hand stroking him slowly, as his thighs nudged hers wider apart.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to see her tight little pussy," Max breathed.

"Do you want to watch me eat her out in front of you?" Jenny said, guiding him to her. "I would if you said I could,and if she let me, of course."

"What about Jeong?" Max groaned, shuddering as he thought about it. "Do you think she'd let you?"

"She wants it," Jenny moaned as his cockhead nudged her sex, parting her. "I know she wants it, and I'm sure she'd let me."

"She's Annie's friend," Max breathed, easing himself inwards. Jenny was hot, she was wet, but she wasn't tight the way Jeong was when he'd fingered her, and he wanted to fuck her tight little Korean cunt so bad.

"I asked her if she'd like to come over again the day after tomorrow," Jenny moaned. "I gave her that micro-bikini and told her to bring it, and we'd go swimming again. Let's see if she wears it."

"Okay," Max groaned, easing inwards.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jenny moaned. "Would you really like to watch me lick that pretty little pussy?"

"Oh god, yes!" Max grunted, remembering what that pretty little pussy tasted like, and how excited she'd been. "I'd love seeing you do that."

"Would you like to eat her out too?"

"Oh fuck," Max groaned, humping Jenny hard at the thought. "Oh fuck yes."

"That's what I mean," Jenny moaned. "A little spice for our sex lives."

"Jesus, she would be," Max groaned fervently, thinking of Jeong in their bed. With both of them.

"Would you like that?" Jenny moaned, crossing her ankles behind Max's back and squeezing.

"She's never had sex before," Max said.

"Then you can pop that virgin Korean cherry," Jenny moaned, shivering with excitement, remembering her own first time, and how wildly excited she'd been as she'd lost it.

"Seriously?" Max grunted. "You wouldn't mind if I fucked her?"

"I want her too, Max."

"Do you think she would?"

"She's ready, Max, and I'd like to try."

"Jesus. What happens if she doesn't want to?"

"Does that mean I can try?"

"Oh god," Max groaned. "Okay."

"Oh Jesus that's so good, Max. Fuck me the way you'd fuck Jeong."

Max did. He already knew how he'd fuck Jeong, and he pounded Jenny down onto their bed, on and on until she climaxed, and when he came, he came as hard as he had when Jeong had given him that blowjob.

"Seriously?" he said, afterwards.

Jenny had smiled happily. "Let's see."

Wow. She'd never thought he'd actually go for it. Better, still, he was hard again.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Oh Jesus, yes! Hard enough to do her again.

* * *

"Hi guys, Fer been enjoying herself?" Erik grinned.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh." He couldn't see her, but he could hear her through the open door to Jackson's bedroom. Hard to tell if she was or wasn't.

"Mike's busy fucking her ass again," Jackson grinned, tossing Erik a beer. "She's been taking it like a trooper."

"Well, you guys trained her good," Erik said. "Hey, do any of you know this Korean chick from high school, Jeong?"

"Jeong Park?" Rob said. "Yeah, I know her. My little bro was chasing her tail last year. Didn't get anywhere. Hot chick though, if you like gooks."

"Was thinking about her for our feature act in the Frosh Ball party," Erik said. "Whadda you guys think? Interested?"

"No idea what she looks like," Jackson said. "But hey, Asian chick, that'd be cool. Not thinking about that chick from yesterday? Sally? She was hot."

"Nah, we've already popped her," Erik said. "By the time we get to the Frosh Ball, she'll be really well used. We want something fresh. Virgin pussy, virgin ass."

"You asked her yet?"

"Going to," Erik said. "Just wanted to check in with you dudes. No point in bringing a chick to be gangbanged if nobody wants to gangbang her, is there?"

"Point," Jackson laughed. "Nah, if she's as hot looking as that chick Sally, dude, we're all in."

"Cool," Erik said, finishing his beer. "I'll have another beer and drop Fer off myself."

"No worries," Jackson said. "Where've you been?"

"Sally's," Erik said. "Fucked her and then fucked her mom."

"Cool, dude," Jackson said. "Here's your beer."

* * *

"Chuck's picking me up this afternoon," Annie said to Jeong as classes finished for the day, her cheeks a little pink. She was sure Jeong would guess what she'd be doing with Chuck.

"I'll walk home with Ariana," Jeong said, trying not to giggle at that expression on Annie's face.

"You two have fun."

"See you tomorrow," Annie said, thirty seconds later, seeing Chuck's Corvette. She just about ran towards him.

"Hi Jeong," Ariana said, joining her, and she was giggling. "Someone's hot for her boyfriend."

"Hey Ariana, hi Jeong," A male voice, low, amused, and Jeong's heart jolted as she took in Erik, casually leaning against his Viper, eyeing them both. God, he looked so hot. Every girl walking past was looking at him, and he knew it.

Jeong heard Ariana breath in sharply just as she too saw Erik. She glanced at Ariana, who looked back at her helplessly, her face flushing pink. Jeong knew, she absolutely knew, that her own face was as flushed as Ariana's.

Erik smiled. "Like a ride home?"

Ariana went for sarcasm. "So you're coming round to fuck my sister again?"

Jeong glanced at Ariana, her eyes wide.

Erik chuckled. "What do you think? Of course I am. You want a ride home or not?" He grinned.

"Hey, Jeong," he added. "You can squeeze in too if you like."

It was Jeong who said it. "Okay, thanks."

It was Jeong who sat next to him first in the front passenger seat, with Ariana on her lap, almost blushing at the looks they were getting as Erik's car roared into life, the massive engine burbling as he eased her into the exit lane, and out onto the street. He didn't say a word for the five minute drive to Ariana's house. He didn't say a word as he opened the door and helped them both out.

"Fernanda's expecting me," was all he said as he followed them into the house.

"Hi Erik," Fernanda said, almost running down the stairs. Jeong could see she wasn't wearing anything under the oversized cotton t-shirt that she was wearing. Not the way her boobs were bouncing under the thin cotton.

"Oh, hi Jeong." Fernanda blushed, but that didn't stop her taking Erik's hand in hers.

"Come up to my bedroom, Erik," It didn't stop her leading Erik up the stairs either.

"Sure thing," Erik smiled, winking over his shoulder at Ariana and Jeong. "See you later, girls."

"Ohhhhhhhh." Both girls heard that long loud sobbing moan thirty seconds after Fernanda's bedroom door closed behind them.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhhh." Both girls heard Fernanda's sobbing cries. The thumping of Fernanda's bed against the wall told them both what those cries were all about.

"Really...?" Jeong asked at last, her cheeks pink.

"They did this yesterday, too," Ariana said. "It's really distracting. I can't study until he leaves, they make so much noise."

"Oh," Jeong said, faintly. She wondered if Max would be home. Would his wife? Maybe she could stop by on her way home? Maybe she should call him first?

"Let's go into the kitchen," Ariana said. "Maybe with the door closed...."

It really didn't make much difference.

"She enjoys it," Ariana said, sipping on her coke. "Here, have a carrot stick."

"Is it always like this?" Jeong asked, curious.

"They do it everywhere," Ariana said. "Yesterday when I got home, he had her bent over the dining room table, and he was doing it to her. I saw them. Every time we have dinner there, I'm going to think of them."

"Wow," Jeong said, a little faintly, wondering what it would be like to be bent over that dining room table. By Erik. Or by Max. She rather thought she might enjoy that.

"I guess I better go," she said, half an hour later, and they hadn't stopped. Not for a second.

"See you tomorrow," Ariana said. She shook her head as Fernanda's bed seemed to go into a staccato frenzy, and Fernanda's cries became wordless wails that subsided slowly into silence.

"Wow," Jeong said again, looking up the stairs. She didn't know what else to say. Would she sound like that? She had no idea.

"Ten minutes and they'll be at it again," Ariana said, shaking her head. "I'm going to call Dave. Maybe he can pick me up and we can go somewhere."

"Wow," Jeong said again, shivering. "I better go then."

"See you tomorrow," Ariana said, taking her mobile out. "Siri, call Dave please."

Jeong could hear her talking as the front door closed behind her.

* * *

Erik sat in the driver's seat of his Viper ACR outside Fer's house, music playing. He'd turned the volume down. He didn't want anything to distract him from the mission. Spotting that hot little gook bitch as she left the house, and getting her into his car again before she wandered off towards her home. Ariana? Yeah, she was a hot little bitch. He'd get to her soon enough, he'd seen that look on her face as she watched him doing her older sister on their dining room table.

She wanted it bad.

He'd get to Ariana soon, real soon, but for now, it was that hot gook bitch, Jeong, that he had a hard-on for. She'd be abso-fucking-lutely perfect for the Frosh Ball. Well, for the Frosh Ball, and, far more specifically, for what came after the Frosh Ball, and he'd seen that look on her face at Suzie and Annie's. He'd seen her eyes as she looked up into his. Submissive, excited, and he knew those doe-eyes.

Jeong Park wanted it.

She wanted to be hunted, chased down and taken, and whether she knew it or not, she wanted it bad.

And yeah, there she was, leaving the house, looking as nondescript as she had the first time he'd laid eyes on her. Nondescript, but hot despite that. Nice little skirt, but she really needed to dress better. If she did, she'd look fucking delectable.... With a smile, he slid out of the Viper to lean with nonchalant ease against the door, watched her walk down the sidewalk towards him. He could see her cheeks turning pink as she drew closer. He smiled, knowing she'd seen him.

Knowing she was aware of him. Fuck, he just knew she was going to be good!

"Hi Jeong."

The sound of his voice sent little ripples through her body. Jeong had to try twice before she managed to speak.

"Hi Erik." Her voice sounded squeaky, even to her. She so wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. Remembering the way he'd looked at her at the weekend barbecue, remembering listening to him and Fer just now, she blushed and looked down at her feet, then back up at him.

He smiled down at her, a warm reassuring smile. Somehow she found herself smiling back. There was something about him that drew her. Something that made her heart pound, her skin tingle, her feet stop walking. She knew that was bad. Really bad. She knew it, but she couldn't help herself.

"Uhh, who're you waiting for?" She didn't know what else to say. "I thought you were with Fer."

Erik grinned. It was an infectious grin. Jeong found herself smiling back.

"That was just a quickie, it's you I'm waiting for, Jeong," he said. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes?" Her voice was a squeak again, and this time that pink flush was embarrassment.

"Would you like a ride home?" He opened the passenger side door.

"Ariana's not here," Jeong said.

"I wasn't waiting for Ariana," Erik said. "We're outside her house, remember."

"Oh," Jeong said, her face flaming. Duh!

He just laughed. "I can give you a ride home, unless you're going somewhere else."

"I'm going to Annie's," Jeong said. She wasn't going home. Wilfred had called again and left half a dozen messages. She'd deleted them without listening.

"I know the address," Erik said, rather drily.

She shouldn't. She absolutely knew she shouldn't. She'd heard what he'd done to Fernanda. She'd listened. She knew about Suzy and what he'd done with her. Him and his friends. Not just Suzy. Fer too, and she knew there'd been other girls before them. She'd seen him go off with Sally on Saturday evening. She shouldn't. No way. She didn't want that to happen to her. She'd been in his car before, with Ariana, but not by herself. She really shouldn't.

"Okay, if it's not out of your way." Jeong's heart pounded wildly. She knew it was a mistake. She knew it was a mistake before she opened her mouth, She knew it was a mistake as she heard herself speak.

"I wouldn't have asked you if it was." His smile took away the bite.

Jeong knew it was a mistake as she slid down into the passenger seat. Her heart stuttered as the luxurious black leather of the seat nestled her in its embrace. In her brief ride to Ariana's with him on Monday evening, she hadn't appreciated just how impressive Erik's car was, inside and out. Now? Now she sat there, feeling rather like a lamb on the sacrificial altar. This was definitely a mistake.

Erik slipped into the driver's seat, started the engine up, the massive V10 growling, vibrating the entire car. The windows slid down on either side as Jeong fastened her seatbelt, knowing that this was NOT what she should be doing. Sitting beside him, her nipples ached, just as they had with Max. Just as they had last night in bed, when she'd been playing with herself, thinking of Max and what she knew he wanted to do to her.

Erik's hand moved. It rested on her leg, just above her knee, his skin warm on hers. Her heart raced. There was that empty feeling in her stomach. Her sex pulsed hotly as she felt herself clench inside, felt that hot wet excitement that she was beginning to feel whenever she thought of Max, or Erik. Jeong looked down at Erik's hand on her leg, seeing it there between her knee and the hem of her skirt, feeling it on her skin.

When she glanced sideways at Erik, he wasn't looking at her. But he caught her glance, turned his head, smiled at her. Smiled as his hand slowly, very slowly, stroked its way up her leg, under her skirt, his fingers on her inner thigh briefly before sliding down to her knee again. Jeong said nothing. She had no idea what to say.

He did it again. And again. And again.

Jeong shivered, biting her bottom lip as his fingers caressed her inner thigh, high under her skirt. His fingers did magical things there, hot pulses of excitement washing through her body, rippling outwards from her center. She was wet, she knew. She couldn't believe how wet she felt, how slippery and sensitive. Just like she had when Max touched her there.

Erik turned the car into a side street. Knowing she must be close to Annie's, Jeong felt a surge of disappointment. She looked up, looked out the side window, but it wasn't Annie's street. She had no idea where they were. Suddenly, she felt a little frightened. Erik must have seen that look, he smiled. His hand squeezed her thigh lightly.

"We're driving round the block," he told her, his voice reassuring. "I don't want to stop doing this."

He didn't stop doing that either, his hand continued to caress her thighs, high under her skirt, not bothering now to return to her knee. Jeong made no pretense of stopping him from doing what he was doing either. She sat there, looking at his hand under her skirt, feeling his hand slowly stroking her. Feeling her own pulsing wetness.

"Annie's house is coming up. Tell me when you want me to drop you off." He chuckled. "I could drive like this for hours." His fingers ran higher, almost brushing her panties.

Trembling, she wished she'd worn something more exciting than white cotton panties. Her house? He didn't want to stop doing what he was doing? Jeong didn't want him to stop either. A small gasp escaped her lips, her eyes half-closing as they left her house behind. Erik's hand slid to her knee, urged her knee sideways, towards him, closer to the edge of her seat, parting her thighs rather more widely than they had been.

123456...9