Jeremiah's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

As he lay, he reached down and put his hand around his penis. He shook his head at the fantasy coming into his mind. Her rather rough palm doing what his own hand was doing now. He heard a rustle in the shed and thought, "Oh my god! If that's a barn rat, I'll fucking die!"

The rustle got closer and then the door to his room opened slightly. The little bit of moonlight that came through the window showed him the willowy form standing there. She hesitated a moment and then slipped the dress over her head. He could see in the moonlight that she indeed was wearing only a short slip under the dress. She moved quickly to the bed and sat on the edge, her back to him.

"Should I pretend to be asleep?" He thought. "Oh hell - how long can I fight this? Obviously, she isn't going to any more." He rolled over as quietly as he could and sat

behind her. She still sat, motionless. He reached one hand up and caressed the back of her neck. She shivered, visibly.

He knelt behind her and caressed her neck with both hands. She arched her back just a bit and leaned her head back. He kissed the top of her head and let his hands slide down to the front of her neck. He stroked for a moment and then reached down the front of her Muslim slip. He felt the small breasts, standing straight up and covered with goose bumps. He began to stroke her erect nipples. He felt her breathing coming faster and faster.

He moved is head down and kissed the back of her neck, still holding both breasts. A small moan escaped her lips, in that same husky voice. She half turned and took his head in her hands. She kissed him fully and passionately on the lips, grinding her lips into his with almost desperation. Her tongue sought the inside of his mouth as his rose to meet hers and then find her mouth.

He let go of her breasts and grabbed her by the waist, turning her to him. She moved around and climbed on the bed. They were facing each other on their knees. She took his hair in both her hands and pulled. Not roughly, but enough to bring his head down to hers. They kissed again.

She pushed him roughly back on the bed. He was surprised by her strength. She took one of his legs and turned him so that he was flat on the bed, lengthwise. He lay there for a moment, watching her move on to the bed and then astride him, one leg on either side of his body. She reached up and took the slip over her head and threw it to the floor. She smiled down at him as the moon gave them just enough light to see each other.

He had grown hard as he had held her breasts and now was throbbing and totally engorged. She adjusted herself just a bit and then leaned down and took both his hands. He raised his arms to meet her hands. She rocked back and he found the space between her legs. He took a breath between his teeth.

She sat straight upright and reached back, taking his largeness in her hand. Fleetingly he thought about his fantasy. Here it was and it was more and sweeter than he could have dreamed up. She raised her knees and held him until he could feel the dampness against the head of his erection. She moved slightly and he felt how wet she was. Then carefully, she held him, her hand reaching back between her legs until she felt him begin to slide inside her. Then she brought both hands to his arms and slowly settled until he was completely absorbed by her wet warmth. He saw her looking down at him, her hair over her face, her tongue between her teeth. She began to move, up and down slowly, a guttural sound coming from her each time she lowered herself.

He began to thrust up to meet her. Together they made the sounds of love. The moon poured in the room and a thin veneer of sweat appeared on her slim body. He felt his orgasm coming and knew it was useless to try to hold it back. He dropped her hands and grabbed her hips at her waist. He thrust up and pulled her down on his chest. He swelled inside her and she felt it. He came with a deep groan and she met him with a slight scream and a louder moan. They shuddered together for a full minute before subsiding.

She lay on his chest. He could feel her heart beating against his ribs. His arms were around her. She was so thin! She nuzzled in his neck until her breathing had returned to almost normal. She lifted herself up and looked at him through her hair, now damp with her love sweat.

"So, Mr. Jeremiah Watson, how'd you like desert?"

He lifted her up and put her on the bed and looked down at her. He tried to suppress a smile, but couldn't. And then he broke into the heartiest laugh of his life. He laughed a booming, wonderful laugh, laughing till his eyes teared and his stomach hurt. Louise lay, her head propped on one elbow, watching him with a little smile playing about her lips.

"That funny?" She said.

"Sorry," he said, controlling himself and wiping his eyes with a corner of the sheet. "But to have you say that after..well after...it just hit me."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand. It lay there, flacid and damp with her juices. She began to stroke it gently. "Do you think I'm a bad girl?" There was the look again, up from under her hair.

"Oh God no, Louise!" He stroked her face as she continued to stroke his cock. It was beginning to respond. "Look, we both felt this almost from the first minute I saw you. I did not intend anything. But you came to me and.."

"That's why I'm asking. I did come to you because I wanted you and because I have not been loved in months and because you are something really special, Mr. Jeremiah Watson!" With this, she gave a hard squeeze to his now erect member and bent

from her waist. She pushed at his hip and rolled him again on his back. Her lips found the tip of his cock. She licked it as if it were a lollypop. Then slowly, those sensuous lips closed over the head and began to suck gently. He felt his legs stiffen, his breath grow more labored. He had no idea that he could get hard again so fast. He was still sensitive from their intercourse and he felt this gentle sucking would drive him out of his mind.

Without stopping she climbed between his legs and began to stroke his testicles. She stopped sucking, lowered her lips to them and licked both. He reached down and stroked her hair. She took his cock in her hand and moved it back to her mouth. She sucked gently and slowly, then faster and faster. He felt it coming and grabbed her hair in his hands. He thrust up and came with a shudder. She kept sucking gently until he had gone completely soft.

He lay, drained and satisfied. She slid up between his legs and lay again on his chest. "Was that good?" she said softly, the husky voice as sexy as ever.

"My God girl!" He sighed. "You are an incredibly talented lover! I never dreamed.."

She put a hand over his lips to quiet him. "Just because we come from the country does not mean we don't know how to satisfy a man," she said. "Before we were married, Thomas and I would try all sorts of things in the back of the car. So, I know. Somehow, though, after we moved here and times got rough, it changed. He would come to bed and once a week maybe he'd come up behind me, slip his dick between my legs and just barely get in my pussy. He'd cum and then go to sleep. Don't know how I got pregnant with Lizzie, really."

He rolled her off his chest once again. He got up on elbow and looked down at her. He stroked her body from her neck, across her small breasts to her stomach and down her long legs. "God, Louise, I have never been loved like this. And you are entitled to more, much more." With that he slid a hand between her legs and reached for her opening which was still damp. He began to move his finger slowly inside and then out again. She arched her back a little and spread her legs. He leaned over her and kissed her nipples while stroking the inside of her vaginal lips. He found the spot at the top where her clitoris was actually pulsing. He held it between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it between them. She began to pant and arched her back. "Oh God," she screamed and came in a shudder. He did not stop and she began to ride a crest of orgasms.

He stopped while she was still shuddering and moved down to kiss her flat stomach, to put his tongue in her navel and to then come down to her legs and lick the inside of her thighs. Then he took both hands and spread her vaginal lips and moved his head to the lips and began to lick the inside and then right to the Clitoris and rolled his tongue over it. She actually began to buck up and down on the bed and he had a hard time keeping his tongue in place.

"Oh God! Oh, God!" she cried and grabbed his hair with both her hands, thrusting up and thrusting his face deeper into her. He felt her convulse and actually felt her cum gushing onto his face. She shuddered twice more, clamping her legs around his whole head and then collapsed, legs spread, breathing with shudders making her chest heave.

They lay like that for what seemed a very long time. Then slowly, she lifted his head and stared into his face. "Jeremiah Watson, I don't know if I will ever see you again, but you have made me feel more like a woman than I ever have in my whole life. I thank you for that."

He come up to his knees, straddling her has she had done at the start. He reached down and tousled her hair. "Oh m'am, you will indeed see me again and soon, that I promise."

She slid her legs out from under him, reached for her slip, pulled it over her head, grabbed her dress and then from three feet away she looked at him. "You're probably lyin' Jeremiah Watson, but I don't care." With that she was out the door and gone.

*****

He lay for a long time staring out the little window. Eventually, sleep overcame him. He awoke to farm sounds. The hogs were being fed. He heard Lizzie's voice calling "Chick, chick" and heard their clucking in response.

He got up, stretched, reached in his pack for a clean shirt. He got dressed and emerged into bright morning. Louise was no where in sight. He went to the pump and filled the bucket half way and washed himself. He heard the screen door open and when he looked up, she was there with the towel.

"Well" he said, half smiling and a bit embarrassed, "Seems I'm last one up."

She came down the steps, wearing the same dress as yesterday. She seemed to be glowing. "Take this towel Mr. Jeremiah Watson, dry yourself and come into breakfast.

Then I'll take you to town before we waste a day." She smiled and winked when she said that and he grinned back.

He had coffee and a piece of toast and they made small talk with no hint that they had been lovers the night before. They piled the kids in the back of the Model A and jolted their way to the road. She drove expertly and in fifteen minutes they were in the small town of Lester, just few steps from the rail yard. He looked up and down the main street. Not much stirring here.

"Is there a telegraph office and a post office here?" He asked.

"Oh yes," she said. "We are not that backward. The telegraph office is in the train station and the post office is part of the general store, right over there."

He looked in the back of the car, where the two children sat primly. "Kids," he said, let's go shopping!"

"What do you mean?" She asked. But, he put his finger to his lips and got out, pulling the children out of the back after him. She had parked across from the general store and she had to rush to catch up with them as they entered.

The middle aged man behind the counter looked at the four of them and frowned. "Mornin' Miz Thornton," he said. "Mornin' children."

"Good morning, Mr. Jeffers," both children replied.

Before Louise could say anything, Jeremiah thrust out his hand. "Good morning Mr. Jeffers. My name is Jeremiah Watson. I'm a reporter from Life Magazine. He pulled his card from his shirt pocket and gave it to a startled Mr. Jeffers. "This lady was kind

enough to pick me up so I could get to the train station. But, I'd like to interview you, if I could."

Jeffers was confused, flattered and nervous. "Well, sure! I guess! What you want to ask me?"

Jeremiah spent the next fifteen minutes, dutifully asking good reporter questions about the business and the depression and how he collected money in times like these. Louise came up to the counter with a small bag of goods. Jeremiah looked at her and said "Mrs. Thornton, you had me make out a whole list of stuff in the car, don't you remember? To buy with that money that came in the mail."

She looked up at him, bewildered. "What money? Where?" But he was off among the shelves, taking both children with him. In fifteen minutes they had the counter full of cereal and meat and potatoes and corn and a number of other goodies. He helped her put the last bag of onions on the counter and as he did, he slipped his hand in the pocket of her dress. She felt his hand touch her hip and the electricity was still there.

He pulled his hand out and she reached in the pocket. There was a roll of bills there.

She looked at him and frowned. He smiled, took his hat off and shook her hand. "Thank you for your kindness, m'am. I'll be on my way to the telegraph office to get this fascinating story about Mr. Jeffers to New York." He reached in his pocket and pulled out two rolls of film. He put them in an envelope from his back pack and gave them to Mr. Jeffers. "Will you see that these are on their way today?" Jeffers nodded and waved as Jeremiah left the store, never looking back.

Three weeks later, as he rode a bus into Los Angeles at the end of his cross country journey, he looked at the news stand in the bus station. There was the new issue of Life. On the cover was a thin, rather pretty woman in a shapeless dress, leaning against her open door with a stunted corn field behind her. He smiled. "Well, Jeremiah Watson," he thought. "Maybe we won't take the fast way back east."

END

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers
12