Jeremy's Women

Story Info
His wife plays a naughty trick on him!
12.6k words
2.02
73.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it's pretty amazing" Jeremy was saying to Sheila and Simone as they relaxed in the Cooper's sunny living room,

"Noemie, who I'd always been kind of in awe of—

She has a wicked sense of humor!"

Noemie smiled.

She was a little heavy, butt-wise, but had nice boobs and gorgeous amber hair and twinkling eyes.

Sheila noticed sort of a tough look about Noemie-though...

Jeremy seemed so sensitive, very unlike Roger, Sheila's Congressman husband, who was being trained to be her slave at another location.

"But what was amazing was, Noemie had seen a video, one of those "Pandora's Box" vids, and she told me that if she was involved in a situation like that, she'd like to be the dominator.

That's how she put it!"

Noemie sort of winked at Simone and Sheila

"Yeah, like I'd let some dork tie me up, right?

Who's really competent to be in charge but us?"

The three women laughed.

Sheila was having a good time.

Jeremy and Sheila were middle income people, the sort that Noemie had grown up around before marrying into the big Malvern money.

Sheila had been a secretary before meeting Jeremy, who was a research scientist, and since their marriage, she'd quit her job to be a full-time housewife.

"But I don't do much housework"

Noemie nudged Jeremy, who laughed ruefully.

"Yes, I take care of that department.

I love Noemie. I just want her to enjoy life!" Jeremy said enthusiastically.

"No one's really appreciated her..."

"This is going to be such a good experience for you!"

Simone had told Sheila on the way to spend a few days with Jeremy and Noemie in their home in Indianapolis.

"The Coopers are the most well adjusted couple dealing in female domination that I know.

I wish more were like them."

Sheila had been so stunned by what she'd seen happening to Roger.

But Simone had assured her that Roger's training would only continue at that level for as long as Roger's attitude was shitty.

"As soon as he becomes more docile, dear...

You can take over and probably only whip him four or five times a week!"

Now they were enjoying the hospitality of what Sheila considered a rather peculiar couple...

But they were very nice, Jeremy and Sheila!

"The great thing about female domination..." mused Noemie

"...Is, it made Jeremy, who was already a sweet, sensitive guy, even MORE sensitive.

He invited me to live in the house he owned, where he rented rooms to various old college buddies...

Oh, and I got annoyed because he had to have his Monday night football parties, and do "guy" stuff on Saturdays...

But he'd confessed that he was excited by public humiliation, so one day, when he told me he was going out with his pals to play some golf —

Sure, and it wasn't like he hadn't been around for me...

He'd been incredibly sweet and devoted, but he wanted a little time off, and I told him no, absolutely not."

Noemie frowned at Jeremy, who looked abashed.

"I wanted him around, and he looked all disappointed and his friends started kidding Jeremy about being pussy-whipped.

But then I got annoyed because he didn't defend me...

I mean, here I was giving him bare-bottom spankings in our room, and various penis punishments and all kinds of stuff...

But he wanted it on the hush-hush.

"So, I ordered Jeremy to take his pants down and his lip quivered, so I took his clothes off as he stood there!"

Noemie laughed at the memory as Jeremy's face grew a little red.

"And I took the carpet beater and I whipped his ass...and I made him stand in the corner nude for the rest of the day while his pals went golfing.

And when his housemates got in, Jeremy served them dinner wearing only an apron." Noemie snorted.

"And that put an end to Guy nights and Guy weekends.

If Jeremy wants to get exercise, I've got lots of work he can do, you know."

Jeremy put his forehead in his hand as everyone laughed good naturedly, but he looked up and was smiling, as well.

"Noemie's wonderful, and she wanted it to be known that she was Number One.

And that was a great way for her to show it, though I was really embarrassed, and it really ended the pally relationship I had with the other guys.

After that, Noemie routinely spanked and humiliated me in front of them, making me wear frilly dresses or sailor suits.

Ah you know, the Donald Duck kind, and punishing me at the slightest pre-text...

Yes, and finally my old friends got really uncomfortable and moved out.

Hey, but by that time we didn't need their rent...

And now I'm just Noemie's slut-boy, and it's great.

It was hard for me when Noemie decided that she wanted to have an affair with Brad, my best friend.

I was really jealous and temperamental about it, but Noemie took care of that."

Jeremy looked a little sadly at Noemie, who gave her Cheshire cat smile.

"Yeah, I thought about it, and decided that the problem was, Jeremy thought he was missing something.

So I made him kneel by the bed wearing a pink tutu while Brad and I fucked...

Yes and after the first time, with Brad taunting him and the other guys talking about it in the living room, Jeremy was content to go about his housework while I had my own private life."

"But, do you have any rewards?" Sheila asked Jeremy.

"I mean, do you guys make love and stuff?"

Noemie laughed.

"On Jeremy's birthday and at Christmas we screw, and I think that's really more than enough...

He gets to jerk off now and then...

But he gets a chance at it once a month...

Jeremy had complained to me that he missed gambling, and so I've given him a great opportunity at it!"

"Actually, next week is the tossing of the dice" Jeremy said with a haphazard smile.

"Each month, after thirty days of daily teasing and good behavior on my part—

And Noemie insists on that part."

They both laughed, and Simone and Sheila laughed with them.

"I get a chance at jerking off." "You mean you get to jerk off once a month?" Sheila asked.

"That's tough, Roger was a basket case after only a week of me teasing him and him worshipping me, as he put it."

"No, no.."Noemie smiled. "Jeremy gets a CHANCE to jerk off after a month.

That means after a month of being devoted to me...

Jeremy is given an opportunity, if he's lucky to have an orgasm, and he bets me for it.

Most of the money that Jeremy makes is put into a house account, which I control.

And he's given an allowance of two hundred dollars a month.

Once a month, we throw the dice...

If Jeremy gets seven or eleven, he's allowed to jerk off...

And he keeps his two hundred dollar allowance.

Ah, but if the dice is anything but seven or eleven, I get one hundred fifty of the allowance for fun girl stuff."

The three women laughed.

"And Jeremy has to wait another month for his chance to throw the dice."

"But wait a minute" Sheila asked, concerned for this sweet man who had just served her a nice dinner.

"You mean he—he just gets more teasing and stays—how often does he win?"

"Not that often" Jeremy said with a rueful grin.

"It's been five months since I won...

And that was great."

His eyes rolled back in a pleasant memory.

"I jerked off, and licked it up of course, and put the two hundred bucks towards a new fishing rod...

But it hasn't happened since then.

But I'm hoping it will today."

Noemie smiled. "

Yes, hope's a wonderful thing, isn't it?"

They all laughed.

Sheila found Noemie and Jeremy to be lots of fun.

The four went to a museum together that afternoon, and Jeremy showed them the famous Indianapolis Speedway.

That evening, they had dinner out, and then Simone asked Sheila to step into Jeremy's library.

Simone was sitting in front of Jeremy's gateway computer and it looked as if she had a film coming up on it.

"What's up? Noemie and I are watching 'The Sopranos' on HBO downstairs.

Jeremy's going to join us after he makes the coffee' Sheila said to Simone.

"The Coopers are lots of fun, this has been a nice visit, Simone."

Simone laughed.

"Well, the educational part of it isn't really over, yet, Sheila.

I thought you'd like to meet my husband—on webcam!"

Sheila was surprised.

Simone hadn't told her too much about Stuart Kendall except that he was a major businessman.

"Sure, I guess." Sheila said wonderingly.

Simone clicked a few keys and moved the mouse.

A film came up on the computer screen of a handsome guy with slight graying at the temples, kneeling on a hardwood floor.

He was stark naked, and Sheila was getting used to the idea of all these naked men about---

In addition to Roger, she'd also now seen Jeremy naked!

Earlier that afternoon, before they'd gone to lunch, Noemie had gotten a phone call from an Angelo and had made plans with him for the next evening.

Jeremy had seemed somewhat sulky, and had said in front of Sheila and Simone

"It's like the whole garage calls here, constantly."

Noemie had laughed.

"Jeremy's rudely referring to the fact that two of my lovers work at Dimitri's garage.

Jesus, you are a whiner, Jeremy...I just want a little satisfaction, hon."

Jeremy had fussed at her a bit.

"Well, you know, Noemie, it would be great if we could make love more than once or twice a year, dear...

I mean, there's only so much I can do satisfying you with my tongue.

Excuse me, Simone."

Jeremy seemed to have forgotten that they'd been entertaining guests.

"Oh, please, go on"

Simone replied, smoothly.

"This is ever so fascinating."

Noemie shook her head, irritated.

"If your puny little dick was more satisfying, I might want it more than twice a year.

I mean, Jeremy, I don't let you screw me on MY birthday, as a treat to ME, it's on your birthday.

It's a gift, Jeremy, so don't whine any more, you're boring us."

Jeremy had stamped his foot.

"Yeah, right.

I know, my kinky sex desire is just a way for you to sleep around, right?"

Noemie stood up and stared levelly at her husband.

"I'm sick of your tantrums, Jeremy, Strip and bring me the big bad strap!"

Jeremy had demurred at first,

"Please, honey, don't get upset...

I'm sorry I complained about Angelo"

But Noemie had tapped her foot, frowning, and he'd gone and gotten what she called the "big, bad strap" and he'd stripped naked.

Yes, resentful, angry tears already streaming down his pudgy cheeks, and he'd bent over the couch. Jesus had she laid it into him!

! "How dare you "WHACK! "Criticize my" WHACK! WHACK!

"Private life, when your dick isn't big enough to give a good fucking to a female opossum?"

Noemie had slammed the Big Bad Strap (actually just a traditional razor strop like Sheila had seen her grandfather sharpen his blade on) over and over until Jeremy's butt cheeks were covered in red and purple welts.

Then Noemie had ordered Jeremy to turn around, and Noemie had noticed that Jeremy had a cock device just like Roger had been locked into by Simone.

Noemie had unlocked Jeremy and taken his penis in her long dark nails.

Yes, and stroked him until his penis was stiff and hard.

It wasn't all that small, but to hear Noemie talk about it, Jeremy's penis was the size of a piece of chalk!

"Go on, toy with it."

Noemie had ordered Jeremy to pull and poke his penis for the women as the tears coursed down his red face.

"Isn't that revolting, girls?

And he wants this to be his primary entertainer of me."

As soon as Jeremy's dick had gotten very hard, Noemie had whacked it with the Big Bad Strap and re-locked it in the cock-lock device.

Noemie had then winked at the girls and sent Jeremy to stand in the corner for about an hour and a half.

But Sheila had noticed that after Jeremy had dressed and they'd gone out to lunch and the museum, he returned to being the same charming, humorous guy she'd met earlier!

"That's right, sweet" Simone had told Sheila wisely

"No one wants a mumbling "Yes Mistress" sycophant about them all the time.

My Stuart is quite erudite for a construction contractor."

But now Sheila was looking at Simone's Stuart on the webcam.

Yes, and he was kneeling naked in front of the webcam, and she gasped as she saw what was hanging off of Stuart's penis.

"What the hell's that?" Sheila whispered.

"That is a glans punishment cage." Simone said comfortably.

"I had it built after reading about it on the Google groups."

Sheila was astonished. Unlike the cock cage, the glans-punishment cage, a wire sheath covering the entire shaft was lined with inward blunt points completely poking in Stu's penis.

As Stu's penis seemed to inflate the cage was compressed.

And the stiff wires pushed the needle points into the skin of the hardening penis.

"You see, I am attempting to instruct my husband to keep his penis limp on command."

Simone smiled as she said this.

"It's quite difficult, as this is the one level of obedience I have not been able to elicit from darling Stuart."

The two watched as a beautiful Eurasian girl stepped into the camera, motioning Stuart to arise.

The girl took off her T-shirt, revealing full breasts, and motioned Stuart to suck the nipples.

"That's Nadia, a girl from his office." Simone smiled.

"Look how afraid he is of touching her. it's because he knows how his penis will react."

Stuart seemed to be moving back, but then Nadia grabbed him by the ear.

And she brought his head down to her breasts, and he began sucking reluctantly.

As he sucked, his penis grew full, and the needles began to penetrate, all over the glans-punishment cage.

Simone punched something on the screen, and the webcam focused on the penis, which was reddening and purpling under the intense pressure of the needles.

As the penis inflated further, Sheila could see the veins almost popping under the pressure of the needles. Nadia turned and winked at the webcam

All of a sudden, Stuart fell over on the floor, letting go of Nadia's nipples and although the webcam was silent.

It was quite obvious that he was howling in grotesque pain, Simone laughed loudly, and Sheila stared at her in wonder!

"This is great, darling." Simone called out loudly.

"Stu is learning that his penis should not be disobedient...

If I command him to stay limp under the most erotic and arousing conditions, that will be the way it will be, I, Simone, have commanded it!"

After the Stuart webcam show was over, Sheila and Simone joined Jeremy and Noemie to watch the rest of "The Sopranos".

Yes, and then they'd gone up to Jeremy's library and watched the webcam a bit.

Yes, returning downstairs for a bit of brandy, discussing what Simone and Sheila had seen of Stuart's torture.

"The object with my husband is" observed Simone wryly,

"To teach him to stay limp under any stimulation, and then become erect under any stimulation."

Noemie sipped her brandy and considered.

"That's hard, too.

I've ordered Jeremy to stay hard enough to hold a dishtowel on his pee-pee, but he has never been able to do it for more than five minutes."

"Well I am thirty-nine years old, honey." Jeremy said.

"I don't have the drive of your twenty-five year old boyfriends."

Noemie looked irritated.

"But Jeremy, can you stay limp on command, is the question?" Simone said.

"It's training you need, for an unauthorized erection can be quite an impertinent one, you know."

"To tame Stu's dick I've tormented it by rubbing it with sandpaper, pushing it into a box of live crickets or fire ants—

Really, you wouldn't believe how much biting these angry insects can do!"

Sheila and Noemie gasped and Jeremy looked a bit green.

"That must be total torment."

Sheila said in astonishment.

"Well, once the ants excited Stuart so much he came and drowned them all."

"Eeew!" shouted Noemie.

"But that's too bad, Jeremy...you've never had your penis disciplined for erections?"

Sheila said, not believing this was coming out of her usually shy mouth.

"It's a shame Noemie hasn't worked on this one with you."

Simone looked at Sheila in surprise and pleasure.

This young woman was really coming along!

"What about it, Noemie?

Sheila's right, you should be working on this with our Jeremy."

Jeremy arose hurriedly and began taking up the coffee cups and the bowls that had previously held pie and ice cream.

"Got a big day tomorrow, Noemie."

Sheila could tell that Jeremy didn't want to be stripped once again in front of the other women.

"That's fine, honey."

Noemie said warmly.

"Why don't you put the bowls and cups in the kitchen sink and then come back out here with my riding crop and the Big Bad Strap?"

"I'm so proud of you, Sheila, for coming up with the suggestion"

Simone commented as she curled up next to Sheila on the couch.

The two were overhearing Jeremy and Noemie's argument

"But I've got things to do tonight, and we don't know them—

Ow"came Jeremy's voice as Noemie slapped him, and weeping, he carried the dishes into the kitchen and went in search of the punishment implements.

"I am surprised that I did, you know?" Sheila said, amazed.

"But it just came out.

Say, Simone, if Jeremy likes being a slave so much, why is he bitching about all this?"

Simone chortled as she sipped more brandy, leaving a deep purple lipstick imprint on the glass.

"Well, dear...men want to be slave-boys, but then they get so afraid of the pain.

But have faith, if Jeremy really didn't want this lifestyle, he wouldn't have paid me to train Noemie seven or eight years ago.

He actually went into his retirement pension to pay me for it.

Really, as he is not quite as well-fixed as your Roger."

Sheila was amazed that at this.

"You mean, he paid you a thousand an hour, just like Roger did?"

"Well, I only charged Jeremy three hundred, but it was a grueling six week process.

God, and at the end, the bill was seventy grand."

Finally Jeremy came down with the strap and some other punishment tools.

"I also want you to go out and cut a willow switch from a tree, Jeremy.

Undress first." Simone said.

"I do remember there's a tree out there that had some nice firm switches."

Jeremy turned to go, and Noemie said in a flat, cruel voice, "Didn't Miss Simone instruct you to undress first?"

Jeremy looked miserably at Noemie.

"But Miss-Miss Noemie, it's outside, and the fence is just a wire one.

People can see in."

"Oh, it's night-time, you silly fellow" said Sheila, and Simone and Noemie looked at her, quite pleased.

"Get your clothes off and get out there!"

Sheila snapped her fingers.

"Or I'll whip your ass with the Big Bad Strap myself, Jeremy."

Was this Sheila speaking?

The little mouse?

Jeremy, seeing no support from the other women, miserably stripped off his clothes.

"There you go, Jerry." Noemie said.

"You'd better shape up, or Mistress Sheila will rip you a new asshole, sonny!"

Jeremy hung his head, and mumbled something.

"What was that?" Sheila asked.

"I said you're not my mistress."

Sheila looked quickly at Noemie who pointed to the Big Bad Strap.

Simone gave Sheila a "Go on, give it to him" wave of the hand.

Sheila stood up, her breasts poking proudly through her snug turtleneck.

"Jeremy, before you go out to get your switch, you're going to take some punishment from me."

She could hear her voice shaking, but Sheila continued anyway.

"Get over and bend across that couch!"

Jeremy looked up at her rebelliously, but noted her breasts pressed out hard in the gray turtleneck and his cock stiffened.

Sheila stepped forward and slapped the nice guy who had bought her lunch and dinner, who had taken the day to charm her and show her his home city.