Jeri Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crap.

The erection in his jeans was uncomfortable and at the same time enjoyable. Every time he took a step he received a little rub of denim and every time he would flex his member his body flooded with a hot rush of tingles.

He had to chase her, just a little bit more. The only option was latticework. Most of it was covered with ivy but he saw a path which would lead him up to the third floor windows. He had never been an avid climber, but his high school's gymnasium had boasted a full faux-rock wall and he been forced to practice on it. He kicked off his shoes and began to climb the wood as he had scaled backstops when he was a kid.

Hand over hand, then a little to the left, up a few feet. Soon he was passing the dark windows of the second floor and quickly making his way to the window he thought belonged to his aunt's bedroom.

Thankfully a light flicked on in one of the windows and he took it as his new target. By the time he reached it however his heart was pounding and his fingers were cramped and ready to give up. He was athletic, but the lattice was nothing but pinching angles and it hurt like hell. He was about to give up when he saw Jeri walk by, barley three feet from him, oblivious to his presence.

She was now in a robe and seemed to be getting ready for bed. Ruslan frowned, feeling the ache in his fingers starting to subdue him.

His aunt walked into a closet and didn't come out. The rest of the room darkened, there must have been a light switch in the closet, and a crackling grey and white glow came from the closet. Must have a trippy light in there, Ruslan thought, it's flickering like a candle.

Jeri didn't come out of the closet and he couldn't hold on much longer so he quickly backtracked, ran to the guest house and began to jerk off.

Jeri was playing with her video monitors as a DJ would play with her turntables. She was pressing buttons, turning dials and flicking switches. The bank of screens, five in all, was lit up with the static grey and black images of her grounds. She frowned, thinking back to the hot tub when she had felt like she was being watched. It was probably nothing, just a mental phenomenon brought on by the arrival of her nephew. She hadn't shared the mansion with anyone in a long time and the feeling was unsettling. She pressed a button, brought up another angle of the pool. The time stamp was current, and she saw a rustle of movement at the lower edge of the screen.

Why won't you pan? She asked the cameras, and fiddled around until she found another angle, one that brought to life most of the pool and the path that led to the guest house. Ruslan was running through the frame, leaping over ferns and rocks to get back to his bedroom.

That little shit was spying on me! How long was he there?

She selected the widest, most telling angle of the pool and rolled the dial back. She watched herself walk backwards out of the house and cast off the towel and climb back into the tub. That was a good orgasm, she thought, the jet was hitting my pussy just right. And there was Ruslan, crouching behind some bushes, peering out at her.

A wave of mixed emotions crashed into Jeri.

She didn't usually masturbate in the hot tub, her bathtub had jets which were just as strong and there were toys in her washroom too, great big silicone cocks and vibrators and clit stimulators and butt plugs.

Had she gone old school tonight with the subconscious hope of being caught by her nephew? His figure was blurry, but she couldn't mistake the motions he was making with his hands.

She smiled evilly, rolled the dial again and brought the feed back to the present.

Ruslan must be in the guest house because he was nowhere to be seen in the yard. Her finger hovered over the row of numbered buttons. There was a camera, long forgotten, that would let her see in the guest house.

Dare she?

Her finger pressed, the middle screen flared to life.

In her past she had been with many men, men from different countries, men from different occupations, men of different skin, configuration and structure. She had married one of them, more on a whim than anything else. He was a great fuck and had shown her many things, made her feel many different feelings.

But he also liked to fuck other people, and this camera was the evidence she had used to win the settlement.

Ruslan was the focus of her attention now, lying in the bed, on his back, legs wide apart with his hand on his cock.

Oh my fucking god, Jeri gasped inwardly, widening her eyes and touching the screen, is that thing real?

He was stroking perhaps the largest cock she'd ever seen, and Jeri was sure that the small camera was not doing it justice. His legs were fanned out with his ankles hanging off either side of the bed. He had fully stripped down and his body (the parts that weren't hidden by shadows or swirls of blankets) looked incredibly fit and hard.

A familiar, dreadful heat began to rise from Jeri's toes and curl around her pussy like a fist. Her eyes were wide, hypnotized by the size of her nephews cock and the motions of his fists (yes, he was indeed double fisting his own cock). The grasp of pleasure fully settled in her and began to squeeze juice from her cunt.

Her finger pressed another button and every one of the screens started to display the taboo image.

A dildo was resting on the shelf behind her and she began to use it, thrusting inside herself with the same methodical motions her nephew was using. I need that cock, she thought, NOW!

Sick, hungry passion helped crank her brain into overdrive, plans began to formulate and ideas began to materialize.

His arms were coils of sinew, his abs alive with muscle and excitement. The way he moved his shoulders and arms made her cross-eyed with lust. Ignoring the fact that she was watching her nephew, the pure voyeuristic, pornographic nature of her situation heated her up quicker than a toaster and she was soon jamming the dildo as far up her snatch as was possible. She had to place a hand on the wall to steady her quivering knees.

She blinked, Ruslan was cuming now, his body was jerking and flexing. The resolution was not good enough to actually see cum jetting out of his cock, but she imagined he was just letting it land on his belly. He wasn't using a tissue or even trying to catch any of it.

What a dirty boy!

She smiled and touched the screen with her free hand and quickly let her own orgasm sort and categorize all her kinky emotions.

12