Jerkboy Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Facing the reality of fantasy.
2.6k words
4.37
61.5k
25

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps read at least the previous chapter for full effect, but as a stand-alone here's all you need to know: Wife's mom and sister have some fun messing with jerkboy hubby's head while wifey's off getting laid. Enjoy the smut!

****

"How come I'm not getting fucked like that?"

My wife, Sarah, and I were playfully chatting about what happened at her mother's the weekend before - when she made me reveal I was a sissy jerkboy.

"I think your mom had some pent-up sexual frustration."

"Ya think? Well I do too, just remembering all that racket in her room. So I'm going to Carl's for the weekend."

This was the first time my wife had blatantly told me she was going to have sex with another man. And the first time she wasn't going to come home. I must have looked sad.

"It will be okay. I like my stud buddy, but I still love my jerkboy. Mom will take care of you while I'm gone."

So it was arranged. Sarah made me masturbate while I watched her get ready for her date with Carl. I wasn't allowed to ejaculate, as usual. She said I should 'save it for your Mama.' Just worship strokes and fantasies about my wife's vagina being stretched and pounded by another man.

"Open your mouth and show me how you want to suck a cock," she said as she watched me in the mirror. My smart wife had catalogued the fantasies she'd forced me to reveal, and it amused her to use them. I loved her so much.

"Don't these lacy hose make my legs look great? Should I wear panties, or not, do you think?"

"No panties for stud buddy," I stammered.

"Right answer! Look. I shaved and got myself all smooth for him. See?"

Sarah was developing her skills at teasing and tormenting me. I stared at her gorgeous peachy vulva and pounded my pud.

My wife granted me maybe a full two minutes of pussy worship before her knees snapped closed. "Enough. Go put in your buttplug and pack your pink thing to show to Mom. She'll get a laugh out of that!"

Sarah gave me a kiss before she let me out of her car at her mother's house. She let me wear a too-small knit sweater but I was bareass from the waist down. And she made me stretch a frilly white hair scrunchy around my balls and penis like a cock ring.

She watched me run to the porch, press the doorbell and try to hide in the shrubbery nearby before she drove away. When she honked the horn I cowered in fear of being seen. The front door swung open a few moments later.

I rushed inside and immediately sensed something was up. Mrs. Landtree could barely hide her glee as she looked at my sissified penis. Bless that Sarah. She surely knew what her mother had planned.

"Kiss me," my mother-in-law said. I'd never given her more than a peck on the cheek before. But I'd fucked her silly, licked her asshole and lapped her hairy black cunt a week before. So I leaned down and met her loose, open mouth with mine. I felt her elegant hand massage my cock and balls but the kiss was really all it took to make me hard.

"You'll be okay. Trust me?" Sarah's mom tugged on my dick to lead me toward the living room.

Being without Sarah made me scared. I was carrying a woman's purse with a surprise inside, wearing a sweater emblazoned with the word SISSY in script and sporting a jutting mast of a hard-on with a white frill around its base. Whoever was there was going to see a sight.

"And here is the star of our show . . . Jerkboy!"

Mrs. Landtree stood next to me and waved her arms like a game show product presenter. I was horrified. Standing in the center of the room was Sarah's older sister, Suzette.

I cursed myself for stupidly telling Sarah I wanted to beat off with her sister watching. It was just a fantasy, damn it! Then I remembered the feeling of shoving my penis into their mom's incredible pussy. Maybe there would be more of that. If I just did what these women wanted.

"What the hell?" was all Suzette had to say. She was very tall, lean-muscular and tanned from surfing and playing beach volleyball all summer.

"Sarah dropped him off like this. Blame her, Suzy." Mrs. Landtree reached behind to slap my bottom and discovered the base of the butt plug in my ass.

I was made to turn and show the women my bottom. Again came the humiliation and fear, so bad this time I fought the urge to cry out. I could see the front door down the hall, the one I had willingly walked through into this situation. But I couldn't run away, naked from the waist down. My hard cock and balls ached.

So I masturbated.

"That's a butt plug, Mom. And what the fuck is he doing?"

"Stop that! Hands off, turn around and let Suzy get a good look at your silly penis."

The words 'look at your penis' burned into my brain. Now Sarah's sister was going to be laughing at me, knowing what a degenerate I was forever more.

Suzette held up her cameraphone. The flash went off before I could cover my face or my frilly erection. My heart sank. Evidence. Before now, it was just my wife and her mother who knew. Cold reality made me short of breath.

"I said you could check out my boy toy, not take pictures of him."

"You didn't say he was going to be Sarah's husband. Where the hell is she?"

"He beats off. For her, for me, and maybe for you. She gets to have sex with whomever she wants. And another man is going to have her tonight, isn't that right?"

I nodded like a donkey. Hearing her tell Suzy my shameful secret was breaking me.

"That's awesome," Suzette said. "I didn't think my demure little sister had the ladyballs . . . especially for something like this."

"I'm certain he's the kinky one. She's just exploiting it, and being a good wife for taking care of husband's sexual needs."

Mrs. Landtree's rationalizations sounded almost sane to me. I longed to kiss her mouth again. And those soft petals between her legs.

"So now you've included me this pervert's sex game. Okay. Why?"

"Go ahead. Kneel and tell her."

I got down and looked up into my sister-in-law's sneering face.

"Please, may I masturbate for you?"

The words fell flat into the silent room. I thought Suzette would be disgusted or laugh. She frowned for bit, and then her face relaxed.

"He beats off. In front of women. I get it, now." Suzette looked away from my pleading eyes. "Mom, he has a problem that has to be kept under control." It was the sister who was taking the reins.

"Pull that - what is it? a scrunchy? - off your stupid dick and sit down on the sofa."

Mrs. Landtree reasserted herself and had me perch on the coffee table instead. The women sat down, facing me.

"Let him rub it while he talks to us," the mother said.

"Fine. Go ahead. I want to know: Do you have fantasies about uh, doing this in front of other women besides your wife?"

I told her yes. It was almost a comfort to masturbate my penis at them while Suzette interrogated me.

"And do you fantasize about doing it in public, and getting caught?"

"Yes."

"See, Mom? This kind of thing gets out of control, and it can affect Sarah's life, and even yours and mine if he does it . . . and actually gets caught. Do you think about younger girls watching you?"

"Sometimes, I guess." I wanted to cry. I allowed myself a little whimper. They were just fantasies!

"Oh my god, Suzette."

My Amazon sister-in-law was as brainy as she was brawny. She had drilled right into my deepest fears within minutes of my arrival. I loved her so much. I pulled my knees wider apart and made my nutsack flap obscenely to show her.

"See? He's beating off harder just discussing it." Suzette turned away from me, faced her mother and took hold of her hands. "Listen to me," she said.

"He married my sweet little sister with this crap in his head, and sure enough, it's shown up in the bedroom. This pervert told Sarah he wanted to jack off for you and me because we would be safe."

Suzy turned back toward me. "You didn't tell Sarah about the girls or public exhibition stuff. Did you." It was more of a statement of fact than a question. And it was true. I nodded, licked the cockslime off my hand and slapped my balls to stave off orgasm.

"I like that."

"Mom. Pay attention. We keep this stuff in the family - between Sarah, you and me - and we keep what her husband does under control. Look at me, jerkwad. Two words, and they are law.

"Supervised Masturbation. It's what you want, isn't it? If we women control you, you can't get out of control and fuck up."

I hadn't really psychoanalyzed my fantasies or what caused the quirks in my reptilian sex brain. To me it just felt like I loved women so much I wanted to show them by humiliating myself. Then I was ashamed, and for some reason that aroused me more. If Suzette wanted to invent some reason for her, Sarah and their mom to make my dreams come true well . . . hey.

"Please may I come for you?"

"Supervised, dumbass. You'll ejaculate when we tell you to. You'll expose yourself or masturbate only when we allow you to. Do you agree?"

I nodded and looked at Suzy's hard nipples poking through her bra and t-shirt. Maybe they were big and knobby like her mother's.

Mrs. Landtree winked at me. I was so happy because I thought that meant she would still be 'supervising' my servicing her, too. Suzette didn't need to know about that. But she would find out. I fantasized about the spanking I would get from her big hands, all calloused from spiking volleyballs.

"Look at him go!" my mother-in-law said breathlessly. Both women sat silently and watched me for a while, edging myself, sometimes dangerously close. If either had spoken a word at the wrong time I would have gushed my cum for them without permission. Then maybe get a spanking for that.

"Sarah told me not to let him . . . ejaculate before he showed us what was in his purse," Mrs. Landtree said.

"Whatever. Drop your dick and go get it."

I dreaded what was next but full-well knew they'd been looking at my butt plug while I was performing on the coffee table. I fiddled with the clasp on the silver carry purse nervously.

"Hand it over, idiot." I passed the purse to Suzette.

Out came the hot-pink, 8-inch, cock-and-balls rubber dildo. Sarah had thoughtfully included a tube of lube, too, which Suzy also pulled out. Mrs. Landtree stifled a giggle.

My sister-in-law slapped the dong against her palm and said, "Would that be in the butt, Bob?" That triggered fits of laughter from both women. I sat there shame-faced and waiting for what would be next.

I had only fucked myself with it once, just a little, while Sarah watched. She preferred to see me fellate the thing, though, and I liked doing it for her. I opened and shaped my mouth and tongue the way that pleased Sarah.

"Oh, I see. What to watch him suck it, Mom?"

"Sure!"

Suzette held the base of the dildo against the crotch of her black compression shorts. I scooted off the table and kneeled in front of her pink cock and stuffed my mouth with it.

"Wow. I like that, too."

Suzette handed her phone to her mother and told her to take some pictures of me defiling myself. I saw a flash go off when she was grabbing my hair and forcing me to gag.

"That's perfect," she said as she pushed me away. I wiped the drool across my forearm and squatted back on my heels, exposing my seething, dripping erection again.

Suzy pressed some things on her screen. I heard a 'whoosh' that sounded to me like a message had been sent. I inhaled sharply.

"That's right. Sarah is getting a pic of her so-called husband choking on a dick."

I was delirious from masturbation-induced dopamine, exhilaration from humiliating myself for these two quite familiar women, and wondering what my wife was thinking.

Suzette was making me jerk off while I stared at the photo of myself gagging with nearly all the dildo down my throat when her smartphone made a tinkling sound. She snatched it away.

"Oh boy! Looks like sis is having some fun of her own. Jerk off to this for us, dumbshit."

The screen was shoved in front of my face. My stomach did flips at the sight of my pretty, loving wife, my Sarah, gobbling a black cock so fat it was stretching the sides of her mouth. I grabbed my penis and looked at her beautiful hands trying to encircle Carl's shaft and cradling his massive balls. I couldn't help it. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. This was what I had become.

"Blink hard and look at what happens when you let your fantasies come true," Suzette said to me. "See how badly you can fuck up, idiot? Your prick is never going to be enough for her, now."

Mrs. Landtree tried to lean over and see the screen.

"No, Mom. You don't ever want to see what your little Sarah is doing here. This fool has turned her into a gutter slut with his perverted nonsense.

"What you're going to do now, brother-in-law, is pull that plug out of your butt, squat on your pretty dildo and beat off until you come looking at your wife sucking another man's long, thick cock. Right here, right now, in front of her mother and her sister. Show us what you really are."

The words shattered me. Once again, the shame of described reality crashed into my delusional state of exhibitionist arousal. I did what I was told. Robotically. I forgot to use the lube and grimaced trying to sit on the dildo. I made it hurt as I squatted onto it, stuck upon the coffee table, facing the leering women and the lurid photo that Suzy cruelly held before my eyes.

Then I murdered my meat for them all, Carl and Sarah who were probably fucking at the moment, for my Mama Mrs. Landtree and for mean Suzy, who somehow knew exactly how to blow my mind.

"Look at her, jerkboy. Burn that vision of Sarah into your mind as you beat off, because all you are from now on is a pathetic, masturbating sissy for us to use and abuse however we wish."

At the sound of Suzy's voice I was bawling in shame, joy and agony when my sphincter gave way. The fuckstick impaled me painfully just as my sperm started to spew.

My cocksucking wife was yanked away, and so were my hands, leaving my penis alone, so alone, to hopelessly twitch and spurt in wretched futility.

"Nooooooo!" I cried out, utterly lost to the feeling of only a stuffed asshole and an orgasm that wasn't happening. The ache in my balls, anus and heart was hollowing.

"What are you doing to him?"

"Mom, this is a ruined orgasm. He's probably never had one before, being addicted to his own self-gratification. But that doesn't matter to us. What matters is what he just said."

"I don't understand."

"He never, ever, is allowed to say 'no' to his goddesses."