Jerkboy Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah and the consequences of his perversion.
1.7k words
4.13
46.5k
13
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe go back and check previous chapters...here's what's up: Wife and hubs reuniting after she banged her work-friend and he spent the weekend being humiliated and sexually abused by her mother and sister. Hey, whatever. It's smut!

****

Sarah gently rubbed the green aloe gel onto her husband's welted, bruised bottom. On their bed he lay on his stomach, head on a pillow, breathing sharply and heavily from the sensations.

It had taken some stern words to make him reluctantly pull down the white granny panties he'd been sent home wearing from his mother-in-law's house.

"Damn that Suzy," Sarah said evenly. "I'll kick her ass for this."

"It's all right . . . ow! I'm okay with . . . everything that happened this weekend."

Sarah rubbed a little more firmly on his butt cheeks and slightly pulled them apart. What she saw made her pull them fully open to reveal little tears in the flesh around his anus and a big one on his perineum.

"They tore up your . . . hole," she said quietly.

He groaned in shame as Sarah hopped up to fetch some anti-bacterial ointment from the bathroom drawer.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought about how much she had enjoyed herself with Carl over the weekend. Sarah remembered her work-friend's huge hands cradling her butt while he pistoned her - after she'd finally loosened up to fully accept his impressive size. Her breasts and pussy ached and throbbed at the memory. There were some marks on her body, too. But she wasn't going to let her husband see them.

"You'll need to use this stuff to keep the tears from getting infected," she said as she fingered a dollop of the clear ointment around and into his angry, bleeding butthole. Sarah noticed him reflexively arching his back to fuck back at her finger. She couldn't resist pushing it in, just a little, to see what would happen.

He sighed and undulated his hips, working his cute, abused bottom to get more of her finger inside.

"Thank you," she heard him say softly, distantly.

Sarah frowned curiously. She had never thought to play with her husband's butthole before. It was interesting to watch the man she loved humping at her like this - especially in contrast to the extreme masculinity of her fuck buddy Carl. She tried a second finger. It slipped into him easily. He whined when she did it. She liked that sound.

While she watched her husband work himself on her delicate hand, Sarah thought about how, just a few hours ago, Carl had rammed every fat inch of his foot-long blacksnake into her guts and how she rode that cock for what seemed like an endless orgasm. She came so very much harder than she ever had with this moaning man in her bed now.

It was a different kind of sexy, what was happening at home. More of an emotional high - and a feeling of power. She knew in her heart that her jerkboy husband adored her completely, if he would allow himself to step so far outside his normal, intimidating male persona.

"Show me you love me," she whispered.

He sighed and hiked himself slowly to hands and knees. Her husband's penis - laughably inferior to Carl's - was fully erect. Sarah swirled her two fingers in his asshole. It was loose enough to take much more. Damn that Suzy.

She let him buck and fuck and considered: It wasn't a bad penis. Just not a big one. It was . . . pretty. Not a monster like Carl's hilarious thing. Just pretty. When she made him wrap it with that frilly elastic scrunchy, his balls popped out pleasingly and the shaft was perfectly proportioned for what it was.

"You have a beautiful penis," she told him.

Another groan, and a sad little hiccup.

Sarah reached under him with her free arm and latched ahold of his hard-on. It felt silly compared to Carl's girth. "Fuck into my hand, lover," she whispered. "I want to feel my husband's pretty cock."

"Asswhore," he whispered.

"Now, now. Be a good boy and tell me what happened at Mom's while you fuck for me." Sarah held him and worked him and kept him from coming while she listened.

Suzette had shown him the pic of her sucking Carl's schlong. She made him beat off while staring at her doing it. That was really bad. Sarah felt a small pang of guilt, so she redirected the talk. "Did you like showing my sister your penis?"

She had to let go and pull out out or he was going to shoot when he heard that.

They let him come sometimes, but it was something he was calling 'ruined.' Her mother beat him with a belt. Suzette used her hand, mostly. Sometimes a wooden spoon. They discovered they liked it when the spanking got bad enough to make him cry. They liked making him squat and spank his own balls with the spoon, too.

And they used the dildo on him. Over and over, like a gang rape they would take turns while he told his 'goddesses' how wonderful they were. They forced him to tell every dirty secret he'd ever thought, and when that wasn't enough to please them, he had to invent more depraved fantasies.

"Did you get to sleep with Mama?"

He did, but Suzette forbade him from fucking her so he spent both nights eating pussy and licking ass. Her mom actually let him trim her pubic hair, Sarah was surprised to hear. The idea of her husband barbering her mother's beaver made her giggle. So weird! Maybe he got to stare at it and beat off, the way he liked to do with Sarah's.

"Did Suzy at least . . . let you see . . . oh, you know."

That bitch sister kept her clothes on the entire time. Suzy did ride his face with her crotch in her shorts for a while. It wasn't good enough to get her off, so he got another ass beating. All this punishment and humiliation, Sarah thought to herself. He could have called it off, any time. She shook her head.

They made him squat to pee like a girl dog in the backyard all weekend. Sarah felt curious about what that might look like, and if he would continue doing it at their home.

He was allowed to masturbate only enough to keep it hard - and if he lost his erection - another ass rape or a spanking. By the end he was raping himself. Suzette found an old wooden bowling pin in the garage. That would explain the rectal damage. Bossy big sister was going to pay.

"Why did you . . . do all these things?" She had to ask.

"They took pictures and videos," he told her fitfully. "I had to . . . I'm so sorry. Suzette said she would show me around if I didn't obey."

Sarah's vagina coursed at the thought of seeing Suzy's media collection. Her mind flew to the crazy idea of showing her power over her husband to her friends. It made her realize why she had decided to expose his embarrassing secret. She was the youngest, and her mother and sister were much more aggressive people. Sarah wanted to show off. Being one-upped by Suzette having such power was a familiar annoyance.

The Supervised Masturbation part sounded like a good idea. She liked watching him play with his thing. It was cute how embarrassed he would get, and then how he'd try to give more of a 'show' the hornier he got. She especially enjoyed when he would tell her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her while he was doing it.

"So I'm one of your goddesses, too? I'm so happy. Goddess says it's time for you to have a real orgasm, like a man. You've certainly earned it."

Sarah made him stand up beside the bed. His red, abused penis was in front of her face. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Mister, will you please fuck my mouth?

It was easy, after dealing with Carl. He'd nearly choked her out with the amount of semen he could produce. Every time he came, he forced her to take it in the mouth, because that's how good bitches please a man, he said. It was brutal the first time. Then Sarah noticed being slutty and nasty was a turn on. There were all these stupid rules she had in her head. Her husband was showing her that breaking rules and challenging boundaries made sex thrilling and surprisingly, more deeply emotional.

The pretty penis was swelling, almost reaching the back of her throat now. It felt wonderful to cup his balls, look up into his face and know she could take his load like a lady slut with most of his dick warmly encased.

He pulled out suddenly and started beating off.

"No," she told him. She held her mouth open wide like Carl had forced her to do, slapping her until she learned to do it right. "Use my face and shoot your cum down my throat."

The hammering and choking and hot little squirt made Sarah feel like a wife again. Her jerkboy husband would have his games, and bless him for encouraging her to try some, too. She could hear her mother's strong voice during his long, keening orgasm, lecturing when Sarah was old enough to be told:

"Part of a wife's job is to attend her husband's sexual needs, whenever and whatever that requires."

After he finished he knelt and showered Sarah's face with kisses. She listened to him effuse about much he loved her and watched him try to cradle his head into her bosom.

"Listen to me, husband," she intoned to him. "Starting tomorrow morning you're going to man up and heal up. I'll let you wear some of my panties . . . ."

"Thank you, my goddess."

"Cut it out. You'll man up and treat me like the silly slut I've become. I was so stupid turning you over to my horny mom and that bitch sister of mine. You can have panties and . . . I want you to pee like a girl-doggie outside."

Not a peep from jerkboy. Maybe the squat-to-pee thing was super humiliating for him. Sarah silently stroked her husband's head for a while, still nuzzled against her breasts, then made a move to stand up.

"Come on. You can show me how you do it in the backyard before we go to sleep."