Jerkboy Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Special Guest at the Female Empowerment Meeting.
1.9k words
3.99
30.3k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Houses and trees spooled past Jerkboy as he gazed vacantly out of the car window, riding in the passenger seat next to his wife's big sister. This was a familiar road for Suzette, enroute to the suburban college where she had played on the volleyball team and got her undergraduate degree in psychology.

It was technically his mother-in-law's day with him, a Saturday, so Mrs. Francine Landtree rode in the back seat. When they arrived to pick him up, his wife, Sarah, had him ready - nude except for small, bright-red satin panties and shoes. She announced at the last minute that she wanted to tag along.

"It will be all right, Mom," Suzette was saying. Jerkboy was barely listening. They were taking him to her feminist group that met at the college, and that's all he had been told. It didn't matter. He was safe with his little tribe of women, stripped of clothes and any semblance of dignity after Sarah had herded him around the car with a switch on his rump, much to the laughing delight of her Mom and Suzette.

"It's a college. Strange stuff isn't that out of the ordinary," Suzette said. "He'll wear a mask when we walk him from the car inside." Jerkboy tried to control his breathing. They hadn't even bothered to bring clothes to cover him, and the satin panties were already showing a pre-cum stain. Sarah hadn't allowed him any kind of sex since she had that talk with Carly, his paralegal associate.

"Is he all right about this?" Mrs. Landtree asked nervously.

"Jerkboy doesn't talk. He jerks off when we tell him to, and he exposes himself when we allow him to, and that's what he agreed to, remember?" Suzette's words reinforced the submission and exhilaration building inside him. As they pulled into the parking lot, she handed him a black plastic Halloween Store bag.

"There's your mask. Put it on." The car pulled up to a drop-off area near a building. Suzette stopped the car and said, "I'll walk him in. You two park the car and then come to the meeting. It's Room 104."

Sarah got out with them to switch to the driver's seat and stared at her husband's red-pantied ass over the top of the car. Her mother watched from the back seat window and yelped when he turned back toward them. He was wearing an incredibly life-like pig mask.

Peals of laughter rolled down the hallway when two young female students spotted him. Through the eyeholes Jerkboy saw them halt and watch him approach. They lifted their books in front of their chests involuntarily to protect themselves from his indecency. His legs felt like rubber, plodding the dress shoes and black socks forward beneath him.

Suzette was dressed in business attire and heels that lifted her to his height. She played the PR handler, peering at her smartphone and telling him, "We have a half-hour here, Mr. Piggy, and then a meet-and-greet with the Chamber of Commerce downtown." The college girls glared and giggled when their eyes lowered toward his stained panties as the pair walked past them.

When Suzette made him wait outside the open door to the room, the girls tentatively drifted toward them to see what was happening. Inside, about 20 young women were seated facing an overweight, tattooed woman addressing them from the front. She nodded in acknowledgement of Suzette outside and told the group, "This week's special guest is here, directly from the manosphere. Come on in!"

A hard slap on his ass compelled Jerkboy to walk into the room of hostile, leering women. Through the eyeholes he could see facial expressions ranging from hatred to glee. He couldn't help but half-cower and cover his genitals as Suzette prodded him along to the front. It was already excruciating and the humiliation was only beginning.

The hallway girls heard the racket and peered through the door. "Are you over 18?" the tattooed fatty asked them. They nodded. "You may join the meeting if you wish, before we close the door." Sarah and her mother slipped in behind the girls and they stood in the back of the room.

Suzette kept up the business assistant ruse. "Mr. Piggy would like to mansplain about some misconceptions in the feminist community . . ."

One of the women shouted "Fuck off!" which was immediately joined by a chorus of verbal abuse from the assembly. Suzette let them roll a while and then waved them down. "Mr. Piggy is a very important, busy man," she said, which elicited more laughs and raunchy taunts.

"Don't you want to see what Mr. Piggy thinks women really want?

"Here we go," said Sarah.

"Showtime," said her mother. Neither took their eyes off him. The girl standing next to them noticed their comments.

Suzette slapped his hands away from covering himself and yanked the red panties down under his balls. The room erupted with hoots and whoops - and then a small wave of laughter. Jerkboy kept his eyes squeezed closed and knew his full erection wasn't impressing anybody.

"That explains the MGTOW," someone said and another, fuller round of laughs knifed into Jerkboy's hollow belly. He opened his eyes, looked past the group and saw his wife and mother-in-law, both gaping with astonishment at what was happening.

Suzette slapped his ass again and told him, "Pump it." Thrusting his hips on command, he stabbed his jutting hard-on into the air and flopped his balls at the women. The unreality and arousal from the exhibitionism had kicked in enough to make it bearable when he spotted a brunette in the front row. She wasn't laughing or pointing or sneering, which made her stand out. She looked sad.

She was his sister.

Suzette knew her, of course, and had a video of Jerkboy whining and begging things like, "Please, Donna, can I beat off for you?" while he was being drilled in the ass with a dildo. The pig mask hid nothing. Donna had seen him nude plenty of times, even with an erection occasionally. Finding ways to show himself had been a prelude to masturbation since adolescence. But not like this. Her presence was horrifying.

"No!" he yelled into the mask and turned away without thinking.

"I heard that, Donnie. I think you know what has to happen now."

Jerkboy prayed it wasn't Ballbeat and dreaded what it would probably be: The women would love seeing Mr. Piggy take a whooping. Voluntarily, he bent over and pulled down his panties for Suzette. Unfortunately or conveniently, there was a wooden pointer on the sill of the blackboard behind them.

"Whip him until he squeals," one of women snarled and the chorus of harpies berated him again. After the first blow, Jerkboy could barely hear them. He was lost in his head, in the pain and arousal, seeing his older sister gazing down at him when they were growing up and sensing a warm bath of shame. When he shouted from the sting of the wooden rod, the women cheered.

"You can make it stop," he heard Suzette say after ten agonizing whacks. "You know what to do." When she saw him reaching for his dick, his wife's sister turned him back to face the female audience.

"Mr. Piggy would like to mansplain to us about sexual market value and which of the five female body types is the best."

A solid roar of hysterics blasted him when began masturbating. He willed himself not to look at Donna in the front row and searched for the comfort of his wife's loving eyes. In the back of the room, so far away, he saw Mrs. Landtree holding her as Sarah held her face in her hands. His wife was ashamed of him. The two college girls standing next to them had eyes like saucers.

The self-degradation, the exhilaration of exhibitionism and the burning heat on his bottom brought forth his ejaculation after only a few moments. His knees buckled but he caught himself and wound up squatting as he spurted.

"One Pump Chump!" someone called out amid the applause and disgust. He shook off the haze of his climax and saw his sister biting her lower lip. She wasn't looking at him, though. Her eyes were looking to his left, so he turned his head and saw the feminist leader, the tattooed fat chick with the purple, spiked hair. The big woman was strapping up with a dildo.

"Use your goo to grease your asshole, Little Piggie, or this is gonna hurt," she said. Jerkboy was thankful that Suzette and her mother had reamed him so brutally a few weeks before. He clumsily pulled the panties over his dress shoes and handed them to Suzette. She immediately flipped them at the audience, which bellowed and parted in revulsion as the underwear fluttered to the floor.

The women watched Mr. Piggy spread his feet wider, squat lower and reach underneath to wipe and smear and stuff as much cum as he could around and into his waiting anus.

"Ooooh!" they called out in mocking menace when Tattoo Fats moved behind him. He heard the sound of spitting and then the knob of the thing rubbing into him. He knew even before Suzette said "Asswhore" to lean forward, point his smirking pigface at the chuckling, evil-eyed females and pull his butt cheeks open for a plowing.

Fats got the fake cockhead halfway in and told him, "Ease yourself onto it, Piggy. Go as slow as you need, but don't wait too long." With that she jabbed at his sphincter to remind him of his vulnerability. When they saw him gently rocking, gyrating and bouncing, one woman sung the melody to the song, "Dueling Banjos."

He made it hurt because he deserved it and the dildo slid into his cum-slimy orifice. Fats knew how to use the thing and held him by the throat as she smoothly stroked inside. Sarah held a hand over her open, slack mouth as she watched her husband being penetrated by a woman. Gear teeth and puzzle pieces interlocked in her consciousness regarding Female Led Relationships.

Mrs. Landtree could barely stand the cognitive dissonance of seeing her new whoremaster humping onto a lesbian's strap-on up his ass. At the same time, she worried for her young daughter Sarah, and the so-called man she had married. Francine knew something about the path they were following, and her heart ached at the thought of where it could lead.

The big woman pulled back on his throat. He was losing his balance but trusted that she would catch him as he fell backward, onto her lap in a chair. It caused the dildo to plunge to the hilt into his butt, and his shout of anguish went unheard amid the roar of approval from the women. "Hike your knees up and beat off some more, it will help," she said into his earhole.

"We still haven't heard Mr. Piggy squeal," Suzette said. "Come on now, do it for us."

Inside the steaming hot mask, Jerkboy gave in to the pleasure and humiliation and went to work on his weasel. He stared directly at his sister Donna, showing her what he had become and tried to make it good enough for her to accept him. The sound of his nutsack flapping to his vigorous dick-fisting emanated upward to his ears and then he heard himself crying 'Whee! Whee! Wheeeeeee!" as he orgasmed in Tattoo Fatso's lap.

"Do you know that guy?" one of the college girls in back said to Mrs. Landtree.