Jerking Off Around Town

Story Info
I find a new hobby: public masturbation.
2k words
4.14
76.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an interesting hobby. Every so often, when I'm in the mood, I go into my garage and get my darts. My target isn't the typical dartboard, though. I have on display a large map of the city I live in. It includes the downtown area and part of the surrounding suburbs. What I'll do is take a dart, close my eyes, and aim for the board.

Wherever the dart lands is the place that I will go to masturbate that day. I've gotten off in so many places in this small town I've lost track. I'll never forget the first time I gave in to my urges, though.

The dart that day had landed in the middle of a side street near Main Street downtown. I'd already decided that anything that happened outside would have to be in my car or another somewhat hidden spot. I didn't want to be arrested for jerking off in the middle of the street, and get caught quickly with my pants down. I thought I would drive down to the dart's target, scope out the scene, and make a decision where would be best then.

But first, I would have to prepare. I wanted some lube, which was standard procedure, and something to cum on, and just for the hell of it, I threw in my fleshlight for some variety if I was feeling adventurous. My car is an in descript sedan and wouldn't attract much attention on its own, and as far as I could tell, I would blend right in.

I could feel my penis stir in my pants as I got my car keys. I was really going to do this. When I got into my car with my equipment, I drove downtown slowly. I wanted to enjoy the anticipation of cumming in public just as much as the actual thing.

Before I knew it I was on the target street. It was a two lane road with some small businesses and a handful of parking meters. There were a couple of cars parked but there wasn't much foot traffic. This seemed like a good beginner spot. I could feel the blood rushing into my cock, and I knew I was almost ready.

The windows in my car have a slight tint on them, so someone would really need to give me a second glance to tell what I was doing, unless they stared straight on through the windshield. I took a deep breath and unzipped my jeans.

I used the lever to adjust the seat to give me ample room to masturbated effectively. I pulled down my pants just enough to have access to my penis, which was now completely erect. It was slightly chilly outside, so when I felt the air move across it, I considered turning on the car to get the heat going. That would attract too much attention, I thought, so I thought better of it.

I grasped my penis gently and tried to imagine what it would look like to a stranger. A man in a parked car, fully exposed, wanking away. I decided then that I wouldn't stop if I'd been spotted, unless the law got involved. I used my palm to rub some of the precum around the tip. I took a look around, and saw a handful of people walking on the other side of the street, but it was doubtful they could see in my car. I reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed the astroglide. I squeezed out a healthy dollop of that and massaged the lube on all sides of my cock. I was harder than I'd ever been, and I knew I wouldn't last long unless I paced myself.

I began to squeeze with a little more pressure and move my hand up and down slowly. I had my eyes peeled the whole time so I would be prepared if someone came near. Some slow-moving cars came down the street on my side, which made me twitch with excitement. More precum oozed from the tip of my cock. Since I was beginning to get comfortable and there seemed to be few people around, I decided to take things up a notch and take my pants down to my ankles.

I laid back and closed my eyes, stroking myself comfortably, imagining all the possible scenarios that could happen to me. I was extremely turned on and enjoying this experience immensely. Then, I heard voices outside of the car in front of me. It looked like there was a couple returning to their parked car by the meter. I had chosen this spot to give me some cover since this was my first public attempt.

I didn't waver as I continued to stroke away, and pulled my seat up a little bit to give me a better view of outside. The man was getting in on the driver side, and the woman was carrying some bags, and walking toward the trunk of the car. Right before she got there, she looked up and made eye contact with me.

I was so excited I almost came right there. The thought of my cum splashing all over the car, splaying the windshield, and having this beautiful woman experience it made me really excited. She was probably in her late thirties, and was very attractive, toned with long legs and round breasts that I could get lost in all day.

She looked at me and turned back around to the trunk, and put her bags inside. I was disappointed--an attractive guy jerking off in plain sight in a parked car, and that didn't warrant a second glance?

Then she turned back around and looked at me. I was so turned on now I couldn't stand it. I could tell my cock had never been this hard before. She hadn't screamed or had much of a reaction yet, so I wasn't sure she could tell what was going on behind the steering wheel. It looked like her companion was in the car on the phone, so the car was going to be parked for at least a minute.

The woman reached into her pocket and got out her phone. She looked back at me, holding the phone in front of her, and I realized she must be able to see inside my car. She was two feet in front of my bumper.

Since she hadn't moved for about 30 seconds, I began to jerk off again. I moved my hand up and down quickly, looking right at the woman the entire time. I felt like I was in heaven, and didn't give a damn about the consequences of what could happen.

It looked like the woman alternated her attention between me and the phone. I decided to really put on a show. I eased the seat back so my cock would be clear of the steering wheel, offering my audience a better view. I grabbed my fleshlight, and squirted some more lube inside of it. Then I slowly worked it onto the head of my cock, pausing slowly, just like I normally do when I penetrate a pussy for the first time. I savored the entry, and slowly lifted my hips to ease my cock inside. I had the suction on pretty tight, so I turned the bottom of the fleshlight so I could push inside more easily. I looked back up at the woman as I did this. I gave my penis a few slow, deep strokes on the fleshlight, savoring the moment. I moaned softly, thinking about opening my door, getting out, and bending the attractive woman over the back of her car. I started gyrating with my hips, moving up and down, keeping the fleshlight in place. I watched my cock going in and out of the fleshlight, and made sure to pull the fleshlight up as high as possible before pushing into it again, to give my cock as much exposure as possible.

Then it happened. The woman slowly walked to the window of my car. I kept moving my hips, and followed her with my eyes, trying to make as much eye contact as possible. I had promised myself to have the resolve to follow through with this, and so far the experience had gone about as well as could be hoped.

I stopped moving as she knocked on my windshield. Now there was no doubt whatsoever, she was fully aware of what I was doing. I turned the keys and put down the window. I looked up and smiled slowly, then pushed my cock into the fleshlight completely.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Would you mind posing for a picture?" She asked. "This isn't something you see every day, after all. Luckily I'm an understanding woman. You have nothing to worry about. Keep going. "

I'm not sure how but I felt my dick tingle as she spoke, and it seemed to grow even harder and longer. She was less than two feet away from my cock and had a ringside seat for my masturbation session. I started to move the fleshlight up and down again slowly. There was less moisture than before, so there was a little more friction on my cock. After my initial trepidation of showing off to a stranger, I increased my pace a little bit. I could come at any second, but wanted to make it last as long as I could.

"Very nice," said the woman. "Close your eyes for me and lie back. Enjoy yourself. I'll be watching you." She aimed her camera and took a picture. I did as she asked, and unconsciously started pumping back into the fleshlight, lifting my ass off of the seat, and gripping the tool with both hands. After about a minute, I couldn't help myself. I opened my eyes.

The man had joined the woman by my window. He was staring at me with contempt. She had a smile on her face, and had apparently been filming his reaction. She started to laugh.

I didn't know if the joke was on me, or on him, or on us both, but I didn't skip a beat. I looked at him and tried to make eye contact. I am not gay, but I am an exhibitionist. Forcing someone to experience me masturbating was a turn on for me regardless of the sex of the viewer.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I laid back and thrust into the fleshlight as hard as I could. To maximize my exposure I pulled my cock out of the fleshlight quickly and began to masturbate in the regular fashion. I aimed my cock as upright as possible. I wanted them to see my cum squirt out as I came. I began to breathe quickly and moaned. I spread my legs apart as far as my jeans would allow and reached my left hand down to cup my balls. I moved my right hand as fast as I could, and stared at the woman outside. "I'm going to cum," I gasped.

Within seconds I felt the cum rushing up to the tip and squirt out of my cock. It spasmed in my hand and I continued to squeeze it firmly and milk myself dry. It felt like the cum would not stop shooting out. Some splashed on the windshield, some on the rear view mirror, and some came on my pants and forehead. I caught my breath and stared down at my penis again. It was still hard. I'm not sure if the couple outside had enjoyed the show I put on, or were just unsure how to handle the situation, but I decided that my fun had ended for the day. The man was standing next to his wife, and I could see he was sporting a poorly concealed erection. I turned over the keys, leaving my pants around my ankles, and backed up my car. The woman waved slowly as I pulled out of the parking spot. As I drove off I considered giving myself some more attention, but I thought I would wait until I got home. I decided to mark the spot on the map when I got home and try this again sometime soon.