Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I closed my eyes as he lay on top of me and I started to think about it and like what I saw. First, Simon was away from home a great deal, practicing his trade. So I could even have a personal trainer for sex if I really wanted one. But that might come later, right now I had to teach him how to fuck so he could make me enjoy his little cock if possible. But, I knew I didn't have to take just his small cock and lack of talent since he was a virgin less than ten minutes ago. Yes, this could be a great life.

I held him as he was still panting from the second orgasm he ever had inside a woman. I whispered, "You were great! Are you sure this was your first time Simon? God you made me cum four times tonight!"

I was thinking, "Even if three of them were with your big lips and tongue, who the fuck cares!"

He looked at me and said, "OH good!! So I did make you cum too! I was really worried that I won't be able to do that Diana. And I really want this to be good for you too. God that was so great! Thank you my love! I'm so happy."

I said, "Well you still have a lot to learn about fucking Simon. We'll practice all day tomorrow and everyday you can. You'll get better at that too baby!"

He said, "Yes I know. But I have one great teacher. I'm so happy!"

I kissed him and said, Good night thank you for all the presents. When are you going to make the announcement about us being engaged?"

He said, "I never gave it any idea. Whenever you want to do it is OK with me. Should we have a party and then tell everyone?"

I said, "Later baby, let's talk about it tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep. You know you still have something to do for me Simon? The training isn't over for tonight."

He looked at me funny like he didn't understand. I said, " You have to finish what you started Simon. The next thing you have to learn about sex, is how to clean me when you cum in me. I can't sleep with all this cum inside my pussy Simon."

He said, "What.....what can I do Diana?"

I smiled and kissed him and as I was pushing him down my body gently, I said, "Well my love, you have to clean me out. So now I want you to get down there between my legs and lick my pussy clean. Lick out your cum before we go to sleep. You know how much I like your tongue and mouth on my pussy don't you my love?"

He smiled and said, "Yes! I know and I would be happy to please you again that way. God Diana I love the sex we have."

He dropped between my open legs and began to lick me while I close my eyes. I held my hands on his head gently and felt his lips and tongue pleasing me so very softly. He didn't realize I might be sensitive but he was slow and easy and I really enjoyed it. I didn't know how long he was down there licking and kissing me but he stayed and did it until I arched my back for the last time that night and climaxed again from Simon's tongue. He was such a nice man!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12