Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 09

Story Info
Lucky licked her cum-full pussy and liked it.
4.7k words
4.28
46.5k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers

The next morning it was like a dream, an erotic wonderful big cock orgasm fantasy dream. Jeff and I went at it fucking wildly for over 3 hours he was insatiable. His cock stayed hard and he shot 3 more loads in my eager and wanting pussy before he left the room I had taken last night. I then went back to my other room where Simon, my husband was waited for me. He had skipped golf this morning, which was very unusual for him.

I saw him sitting on the balcony and I knew he was concerned about why I took another room and didn't come home last night. I was pondering on telling him the entire truth. I was only considering it since he had almost begged me to tell him if I was going to or if I was having an affair. This morning I knew we would talk about some of it, maybe all of it. I actually wanted to tell him I now wanted one. My pussy was full of Jeff's cum and I didn't even clean up. I just pulled my panties up and dressed to come back to my husband's room. I had completely enjoyed being fucked and finally feeling something inside me besides the little black cock Simon had between his legs. His was a dickey compared to Jeff's big horse dick. It was after 11AM when I finally opened the door and saw Lucky sitting there. He looked worried and upset.

He heard the door open and got up. Walking into the bedroom he immediately asked, "Did you cheat on me last night? Was it Jeff? There was a rumor that you let the pool yesterday with him and since you didn't come home last night, I figured you spent the night with him. Did you Diana? Please! Please tell me the truth and we can work this out baby! God I'm so worried you're going to leave me I could cry!"

I said, "Simon, stop please don't! For God sakes don't cry and don't go running into the bathroom again! I'll tell you everything but I have to explain all of it. And remember you asked me to tell you. OK? No bullshit after I finish. I want you to know first that I love you and I love being married to you."

He smiled a little and asked, was it Jeff?"

Then I finished my sentence, "But, Simon you have sort comings just like all of us. But your shortcoming is your dick, and you ability to use it to satisfy me. Your mouth is wonderful baby! But, your cock is, well let's just say you need more cock. And I could live with that too but, I can't live with you running into the bedroom crying and acting like a pussy when you can't hold back and shot your wad before you should. If I get you that worked up, you have to tell me, so I can back off some and let you calm down. Look, we can work on your premature cumming but your cock.....well it is what it is.

I saw him become sad again immediately. I knew he was very worried about Jeff Monroe since he was a golfer too and Simon and he had seen each other in the shower. Jeff knew Simon's little black cock was like a young boy's while Simon knew Jeff was hung like a horse, a racehorse. So with that in mind, I began to tell my husband how I felt.

I began by telling him that I was so mad at him yesterday for running into the bathroom and not coming out so we could talk about his cumming in my hand. I told him he made me so mad I had to leave the room. It was part of my reasoning on why I did what I did yesterday. At that time that's all I wanted to do was leave and sit in the sun. I didn't have Jeff or anyone else on my brain. I was just pissed at him.

Then I explained that Jeff came to the pool too and I talked for over two hours with him. Then I said, "And my God Simon, he was only wearing a small Speedo."

Simon simply said, "My God how could he even get into one of those things?"

I smiled and said, "I believe that's sort of what every women at the pool was wondering too Simon. But he sat next to me and we talked about a lot of things. I want to be honest with you baby, I looked. Hell I looked a lot. And....and he saw me looking too Simon. He saw me looking at his big bulge between his legs. He even let his legs open so I could see it better. Finally he asked me about the rumor that was going around about him and I having an affair."

Simon asked, "And what did you tell him?"

I said, "I told him I had heard it from you and others and that it was just that a rumor. I asked him who started it and he told me he did!"

Simon said, "He did? I didn't know that Diana."

I didn't tell Simon about Jeff putting suntan lotion on me and how good his hands felt on my body. I figured he didn't have to know about that. I said, "I also told him I knew about his past and that he liked to have sex with married women. I told him I wasn't interested. He was pushing yesterday Simon more than usual. He flirted with me for the entire time he sat with me. He really is an ego freak but he has a right to be with what he has between his legs. I mean he is big Simon. He's so forward. He.......he.... asked me to touch him."

Simon asked very quickly, "And, did...did you touch him Diana. Oh God baby am I loosing you?"

I said, "No Simon I didn't touch him. I told him he was a pig and I was leaving. I got up and began to walk towards the elevator. He followed me Simon."

Simon looked very worried. I said, "I had to wait for the damn elevator and finally it arrived. When I got in he got in. As it started up he pressed the stop button and took my hand and placed it on his cock! He had pulled his damn Speedo down and there was this big semi-hard cock in my hand before I knew it. Simon, it was reddish and big and soft, well semi- hard I guess it was. His cock felt heavy Lucky, like it weighted five pounds. He held my hand around it and I could feel it throbbing as it grew."

Simon said, "He forced you to take his cock in your hand Diana? That's against the law."

I said, "Wait Simon! Wait and let me finish. As my hand touched it for the very first time I could have just dropped it. But, Simon I didn't want too. No he didn't really force me to hold it. I have never seen such a cock in my life. I didn't drop it out of my hand baby! I couldn't! I just couldn't believe how it felt. I held it and squeezed it and Jesus Simon, it was growing bigger in my hand."

Simon just sat there looking at me and wondering if I was going to tell him I was leaving him. I was sure that's what he was worried about. So I told him, "Baby, before we talk about the rest of what happened yesterday I want you to know. I still love you very much and I will never leave you. I promise, after I finish this I will let you do whatever you want to make it up to you. I don't want us to separate. So please don't worry about that. OK?"

He sighed and said, "Thank God! I was and am so worried you wouldn't want me any more Diana. You know, once you saw his big cock you would laugh at my small dick."

I told him I would never laugh at you Simon. I would never do that to you. But, I wanted to finish my story. OK?"

He shook his head and I said, "Well I'm worried too Simon. I'm worried you'll leave me when I tell you about yesterday Lucky!"

He said, "You never have to worry about that Diana, I would never leave you. I told you we could work this out baby! Now tell me what happened after you held his cock in your hand."

I moved in and kissed Simon for the first time since I came back into the room. Then I say, "Can I have a drink of water? I really need one Lucky."

He got up and made me my favorite drink. Then he sat on the bed in front of me and said, "Please Diana, I need to hear everything that happened. I won't be mad, and we can talk about what we're going to do going forwards. Please tell me how much trouble I am in with you and him."

I said, "No trouble baby!" I reached for him and he came into my arms. I held him against my breasts and kissed him like a mother kisses a son. While I held him tight I pulled the straps to my bikini top down and let my breasts fall open and my nipples stick into his face. I said, "Suck my nipples Lucky I knew how you enjoy that."

As he nursed on one of them like a child almost I could feel another man's cum begin to coat my bikini panties almost completely now and start to leak out the leg openings on both sides. I stroked his head and held him tight as I began the rest of my story. I knew this would hurt him but he insisted on knowing all of it.

"As Simon looked up into my eyes still sucking on my right nipple, I said, "Well as Jeff's cock grew in my hand it was like some spell was washing over me. I'm not using that as an excuse Simon, but I really started to want him, baby. I'm sorry but I did. Then we were interrupted by security asking if we were all right in the elevator since it had been stopped for a few minutes now. Jeff told them we were OK and he restarted the elevator. He asked me to go to his room."

Simon asked, "And you did didn't you?"

I said, "Yes Simon I went."

He said, "OH God and he fucked you with that big cock didn't he?"

I waited to hear what Simon had to say after that but all he did was begin to cry. I held him and kissed him and told him, "Please baby! Don't cry we're still good baby! I still love you. But I had to go with Jeff. I had no choice now. I hope you understand Simon I really truly do baby! Jeff's cock was so big and hard that I really needed to feel it inside me. I wanted it inside me. I fucking needed it inside me baby!"

Simon let me hold him and cuddle with him as I reached for his little black cock sticking out his boxer underwear. I kissed him and hugged him and he fed me his tongue. I sucked on it and played with his little black cock head. The rest of his 4-inches was under his shorts. Finally I whispered, "Take of your shorts for me Simon and let me love you."

He lifted up and as he undressed I told him, "So when we got into his room Simon, Jeff undressed me taking off my small bikini and laid me down on the bed."

Simon lay back into my arms and I held him in our bed as I reached for his cock again. Lucky moved up and sucked on my breasts after I took off my top completely off for him. I always liked his dark mouth on my pink nipples and his tongue licking and making love to them. Simon had a great mouth! I began to slowly stroke his 4-inch cock trying to make it 5 inches. He sighed and said, "That feels so nice Diana. Then what happened?"

I said, "This part will hurt Simon. Are you sure you want to hear about it? I can just tell you quickly and get it over with, if that would be better for you."

He said, "No. I want to hear about it. At least now I do. If it hurts too badly I'll ask you to stop. OK?"

I said, "Sure, baby! Anyway you want my to tell you about yesterday I will gladly tell you. I just don't want to hurt you that's all."

I was working Simon's little dick faster now and I knew he was really enjoying it and sucking on my nipples too. I began telling him, Well we undressed each other and I took his cock back into my hand. Simon, it was 10 inches long and thicker than any cock I have ever seen before. I was told to kneel on the floor and I did. He instructed me to suck him Simon and I did! I couldn't stop! I sucked and licked him until he blew his entire load into my throat and mouth! I sucked him clean just like I do with you baby. But he was harder to clean because he was so long and thicker. I managed to take him down my throat a little way but he was just to big."

I saw the pain in Lucky's eyes and so I shortened the story about me blowing Jeff somewhat. I moved on to where he licked and sucked on my pussy. I told Simon that he was much better at eating pussy that Jeff was. But that was a little white lie. Jeff was as good or better than Simon but I didn't want to hurt Simon any more that I had too.

Simon asked me, "What did he do when he fucked you Diana?"

I said, "Simon are you sure you want to hear about that part babe? I mean he's so big and you're so......sma.....average."

Simon said, " I'm small right? Am I too small to keep you Diana? Please tell me the truth!"

I said, Well I won't lie to you Simon. Jeff is much bigger and much better that you Simon in the cock department. But he's good at fucking and only fucking. He doesn't hold me or kiss me or love me like you do."

I was bringing Simon to the point of cumming as I squeezed his cock and continued to jerk him off. I kissed him deeply shoving my tongue into his mouth as I pumped his little black cock. He arched his back a few times but didn't cum. I was surprised. He said, "and then what happened?"

I told him, "Well Simon, Jeff did fuck me better but that's because he's twice as big as you are baby. You can't complete with that! It's like playing golf with half your clubs."

Simon's little cock was throbbing hard in my hand and as I continued to stroke faster he was moving his hand around my bikini bottoms. It was then I realized I hadn't cleaned the cum from Jeff out of my body. Simon had his hand over the top of my bikini rubbing and stroking my pussy. He said, "So how can I make up the difference in cock size Diana? How do I keep you as my wife then? I mean, if we are going to stay together you're certainly going to want more of his cock. I know that! So how do I complete, with my mouth maybe, my fingers, both? Would you like me to eat your pussy more often? Would you like me to eat you now?"

I said, "Well certainly Simon, you are so very good at it baby. I could let you eat my pussy anytime day or night! I love the way you eat my pussy it drives me wild. Just like Jeff's cock."

He said, "So how many times did you fuck him?"

I felt him undo the strings on the sides of my bikini and opening it. I was sitting there now with the top of my bikini off and the bottoms opened like a dipper and exposing my entire wet cum filled pussy for him to see. I didn't know what to do.

Simon ran his hand down between my legs and cupped and squeezed my pussy pushing some of Jeff's cum out and on his fingers. I didn't care. I closed my eyes and moaned, "Oh Simon! I love that! Squeeze my pussy some more."

He kissed me and worked on my snatch as I remembered that I so full of Jeff's cum. Simon said, "He cums a lot too, don't he? I can see it in my hand."

I whispered, "Yes baby, yes he does. He cums a great deal. Let me go shower and we'll finish here."

Simon said, "No! I want you to finish telling me what happened first. Finish before we get up Diana. I don't care about his cum in you right now. I only care about pleasing you and you telling me the rest of the events from yesterday."

I lay back and let Lucky play with my body as I continued. "OK Simon oh yes, touch me right there. Yes, that's the way baby! Well, Jeff fucked me a total of 6 times from the time I went to his room until I came back to ours. I knew you would be looking for me after it started to get dark. So I decided to leave Jeff's room and get my own. I didn't want to come home to you yet."

Simon looked up at me as he was now resting his head on my open thigh as I stroked his hard little cock. Pre-cum was all over it and my hand. I asked him if he was going to cum? And he told me he felt like it any minute. I told him to just let it go. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted him to feel some pleasure too. Then he asked, "Why? Why didn't you just come home after you fucked him?"

I smiled at him and said, "Umm yes Simon I love feeling your breath on my wet pussy. Finger me please! Finger my pussy while I finish. Yes, that's right baby! You're so god at that!"

He moved two fingers around my hole and inserted them deep into my wet cum filled pussy. I arched a little and began to rotate my hips fucking on his fingers. I could feel his breath inches from my pussy. I said, "Well Simon to be honest with you, I wasn't ready to come home then. I got the room so I wouldn't have to spend the night in Jeff's room. So he helped me move to my own room."

Simon asked, "And Jeff stayed with you there all night fucking you I guess."

I told him that he did spend the night but that we fell asleep almost immediately. I was dead tired from the fucking he gave me earlier. As I finished that statement, I felt Simon begin to lick around my upper thighs with his tongue while he finger fucked my pussy. It felt so good. I took both of my hands and as I slid down on to the bed further I pushed Simon towards my cum filled pussy with my hands gently. He looked up and stopped as he said, "Finish it Diana. Then what happened when you woke up this morning?"

I said. "Oh Simon please baby! It will just hurt you more. Do you really want me to finish this?"

He said, "Yes!"

I said, "Well Jeff fucked me again twice."

I was pushing a little more on his had steering it towards my aching pussy. He looked up at me and said, "And he dumped his load into you twice before you came back here to me. Right?"

I said, "Well yes Lucky. I didn't shower I figured I do that when I came back to our room. Why?"

He asked, "And he didn't lick you clean like I do when I cum in your pussy? And you're still full of his cum then."

I said, "Yes, Lucky. Yes, I'm still really full of his cum. Why?"

I kept asking him and finally he said, "So why didn't he lick you clean?"

I said, "He wouldn't do it. He said he never does that to any woman."

Lucky came up and kissed me hard. He looked into my eyes and asked, "So, if I do it and he doesn't, does that make me as good or better lover than Jeff?"

I smiled and kissed him again. As I held him I said, "It's not that easy to answer Simon. You are a better lover because you and I have been together for a long time and you know what I like and love when we have sex. Jeff has a much bigger cock and makes me cum like I have never done with you. He fucks me better. But you love me better. Can you understand that baby?"

Simon was moving back down my body licking and sucking on my nipples. He looked up and said, "So if I know you like I think I do, you still want your pussy licked clean and you want to have an oral orgasm. Right?"

I smiled at him as he kissed and licked my inner and upper most thighs. First the right one then the left one, but Simon never put his mouth over my pussy, not yet. But I knew he could still taste the dried cum which was there on my thighs from leaking and running down them. I said, "Simon, you don't have to do that baby! Let me go shower first! Then we can make love. You don't have to clean another man's cum off my body or out of my pussy. I would never ask you to do that."

He said, "Well how about if I asked you if I could do it? Would you want me too?"

I said, "I would never, never turn down your offer to lick my pussy baby! You're just too good at it now. Yes Simon, if you asked me if you could lick my pussy clean I would always say yes, it's just to good. I would never say no to having my pussy eaten. You know that I love it so much. But you don't have too do it! I'll be happy to shower first."

He almost pushed my upper body down on the bed. He opened my legs wider and I knew he could see the cum slowly dripping out of my cunt. I looked at the clock and knew Jeff had deposited the last of his cum inside me over an hour ago. But Simon didn't seem to care. He was kneeling between my open legs playing with my pussy pushing the cum of another man out of my pussy with his fingers. He offered them to my and I licked them clean a few times. Then he lowered his head and made love to my cunt for a half an hour giving me three very nice long orgasms.

When he came up from between my open legs I could see his face covered with Jeff's and my own cum. We kissed and I led him to the shower where we washed each other slowly and lovingly. When we returned to the bed he was super hard. He tried to fuck me with his little black cock. It was useless and but I let him pump and pump it into me. Finally when he shot his pathetic little load he lay on top of me and we held each other kissing and hugging.

Finally his soft one-inch cock fell out of my pussy. Immediately Simon moved down and licked his cum out of my cunt. He spent time working on me until I arched and pumped my pussy into his face and fucked his mouth again! I shuttered just like I did when Jeff was filling me deeper with his cum all six times yesterday. Jeff had touched me in places no other man had ever done before. When he shot his load it covered my womb and cervix completely! He was so huge the head of his cock was in my birthing cannel. I would never forget how felt or how many times Jeff made me cum! Never. While Lucky was good with his tongue he could never replace Jeff's cock.

NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers
12