Jerome Ch. 05: Ostara Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Morgan watched me stand knowing I was fighting with fire. Lilith began to unbutton my riding shirt with trembling fingers. I whispered, "Be calm. You will see my naked body many times and I will see yours. Go slow there is nothing to fear from me." She smiled and reached up and kissed my lips softly as if seeking permission. She finished her work on my shirt and pulled it off me.

Bianca had started on my pants and it held up on something until she pulled down hard and my hardened cock smacked under her chin. She screeched and backed away. Lilith knelt and pulled my pants to my feet and I held onto her shoulder as I lifted my feet to remove the pants. I now stood naked with my cock pointing straight. I told them they would need one bowl of warm water for the soap and one warm bowl to rinse.

They each wet and soaped a cloth and went to start. I winked at Mother Morgan and asked the girls if perhaps they wished to remove their cloths so they would not get them soaking wet. Lilith reached for her buttons and a scream sounded from the bed and Aoife leapt from the bed and rushed to my front. She pushed the young girls aside and slowly removed all her clothes standing naked before me. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed out her anger.

She took the soap and covered the cloth and brought it to my back first. She rubbed hard at first working with anger until her movements turned tender. She washed my body purposely avoiding my cock and ball sack. She handed me the soapy cloth expecting me to wash my privates. I held it out to Bianca and Aoife hissed and took it back. She went to do it with anger but she stopped herself and let out a long breath and was tender. She rinsed my hard pointed cock and heavy man sack then went back and crawled naked under the covers.

I went out back and did my business and when I came back the young women were starting to undress for the night. They both slowed removing their cloths as if revealing their body slowly was for my benefit. Lilith blushed and smiled then hid her face but let me watch until she was naked. She stood there letting my eyes drink her in. Lilith was dark haired with dark hair under her arms and wild curly dark hair covering her purse. She blushed and wantonly opened her thighs.

Her firm breasts rose and fell as her excited breath hissed between her smiling teeth. She held her orbs in her hands pointing her nibs at me. She ran her thumbs over those dark bumps and they hardened. She slowly ran her hands over her belly and pulled at her black curls. Her scent rose into the air. She looked at me with hunger and desire to share her young body. She slipped her sleeping shift over her reaching arms and it slid down her body. She walked to me and kissed my lips deeply hugging me tightly then ran to her alcove and crawled under her quilts.

Bianca waited for Lilith to finish so she would have all my attention. She undressed very slowly trying to be coy. At her young age of eighteen summers she thought this was how to undress before a man. Her day skirt dropped and she was soon naked. Her blonde hair was under her arms and between her thighs. It was so light between her thighs I could see her cleft in the fire light. She held her young breasts in her hands and rubbed her teats with her fingers until they hardened as she had seen Lilith do. She started walking towards me until there was a loud growl from the master bed.

Bianca stalled and put her night shift on then came and quickly kissed my cheek. When she turned I slapped her arse and she squealed. She skipped to her alcove laughing and sat on her bed. Where only I could see she raised her shift and showed me her purse between her wide open legs then rolled over and showed me her arse. She reached back and pulled her cheeks open showing me her dark star and moist purse lips. She laughed and blew out her candle and climbed under her quilts.

Mother Morgan had seen it all and wagged her finger at me. But then she slowly stripped showing me the body I have come to know so well. She ran her hands across her breasts tracing my mark on her left breast then held them up and pushed some milk out her teats. She ran her hands over her belly smiling broadly confirming the baby she knew I had started in there.

"Our monthly flow did not come while you were gone Jerome. Your child grows within both myself and Aoife. Our belly will soon begin to show and swell while your child moves about. You must find a way to deal with demanding women and at times wild desires," Morgan whispered.

She then opened her thighs and spread the lips of her purse. She moved her fingers through the wet gash there then pushed two up inside. She moved them in and out several times then withdrew them. She held them up to the fire light and I could see her thick juices as they stretched across like cob webs as she opened her fingers. She then brought her fingers to her mouth and pushed them in sucking off her thick juices.

I thought the show was over but she brought those fingers back into her purse and moved them quickly in and out between her wet lips. She turned her fingers over and was now pushing them against the front of her purse from the inside. Her thighs started trembling and she put a knuckle in her mouth and bit down. Her fingers went very fast and she groaned and pulled her fingers out of her purse and I saw her juices arc out and wet the stones by my feet.

Her fingers went back in her purse and rapidly moved again then pulled out and her juices pulsed out and wet my feet. Several sprays came out now as she rubbed just her pleasure knot. Her thighs trembled and she dropped to her hands and knees. Her juices sprayed out wetting the stones between her legs like she was eliminating her liquid waste. But her female fragrance filled the hearth area as she hung her hair covering her face as she tried to breathe quietly.

She slowly squatted opening her legs letting me see her juices drip from her dark hair covered purse. It dripped for some time wetting the stones as she moaned. She stood slowly and got a spare cloth and wiped up all her juices off the stones. She walked to me and kissed me deeply holding onto my still hard cock. She brought the cloth to my face and held it there letting me breathe in her scent.

She kissed me once more then walked to the bed and took the space facing me. She held up the quilt and raised one leg letting me see that wet shiny purse. She put her fingers on it then dropped the quilt. Since Aoife had not invited me to her bed I curled up in a quilt and went to sleep in the rocker.

Sometime during the night someone pulled me by my hair onto the floor on the quilt. She sat on my thighs with my cock against the cheeks of her arse. I said she because there were four females in this cottage so one was claiming my cock. I picked up the scent of honey as my cockhead was placed against what had to be a dark back door. The tightness gave me that clue unless one of the two young women was giving me their virginity.

The tightness eased and my cockhead was captured in a tight hotness. A deep breath escaped her lips as my cock slowly was swallowed into heat. As her arse landed on my thighs I knew my cock was fully deep up her hot oven. She moved slowly up and down sliding my spear within her hot tight sheath. When she had it all she moved her arse cheeks side to side.

"You being away for so long caused my nasty back oven to close back down husband. I have decided to forgive you and give you my gift again. That gift I first gave you by the lake. Now fill it with your hot seed then take me to bed. Mother Morgan is lusting for your lips on her purse and your cock filling her arse after putting on such a wet show. Yes I saw that old woman, scullery maid, slut put on that nasty show. I thought she was pissing on the floor she wet herself so much. I thought she would lose her control and climb on your cock on the rocker. She lives because she climbed in bed unfulfilled," Aoife went on and on as she rode my cock up and down.

"Do you mean that loose cave that you gave to you father, brother, uncle and cousins. It was so loose I felt nothing when I first filled you with my soft cock. I lost interest to such a loose hole," I growled. I heard a low laugh come from the large bed.

My hair was gripped and my head was bounced on the hearth stones. "Take it back you evil man, take it back. You know you were the first man to enter my body in all those places. I gave myself to you willingly. I fell in love with you by that lake and I love you still you evil man. Take it back you scoundrel!" Aoife hissed as she leaned over and bit my ear. She rubbed her own pleasure knot and I felt her cavern tighten on my shaft.

"Alright you she-wolf. To anyone that is listening Aoife was pure until I forced myself on her and took all her virginity from her. She fought me off but I disarmed her of her hunting knife and took my pleasure where I pleased. Is that better my shield maiden? Is that the story I shall tell our thirteen children, telling our daughters of your purity and your resistance?" I asked as her hands still pulled my hair.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as she wet my thighs with her juices leaking from her purse. "Take me to bed husband I am very tired now," she said as she climbed off my cock.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Do your Mother. I can smell her scent from here. She is dripping for your cock. Just do not wake me from her screaming her completion. Put that rag in her mouth, the one she used to clean up her slutty juices," Aoife said as she crawled over Morgan and curled up under a quilt her back to us.

I stood up and Morgan had the quilt lifted and her legs spread. I slid under the quilt and put my mouth to her purse and her juices flowed across my tongue. I gripped her pleasure knot with my lips and sucked hard. I felt the quilt move and her moans were muffled as she wet my face. Mother pulled my hair and moaned, "Inside, inside my son, inside me now," she moaned.

I moved up on my knees and pushed Morgan's thighs up towards her mature full breasts. I had her bent in half and the firelight showed me her wet shining purse. I slapped my fat cockhead against her pleasure knot and juices bubbled out wetting her lips then down across her back star. The warm juices dripping across her dark circular lips made her moan.

I put my large crown against her wet opening and pushed against her wet purse lips. Morgan moved her hands to her dark haired lips and pulled them aside. We were now flesh to wet flesh and my crown pushed against that hot wet opening. I pushed hard and my cockhead breached her cave and my cock slid into her purse.

"Jerome, it feels so good when you enter me. Slide more into me. Fill me up son. Fill me all up with your long full strength. I want to feel your ball sack on my arse and your big crown up against the end of my purse. I want that crown rubbing across my womb. I want your hard thrusting inside me telling me of your desires and love. Then I want the heat of your seed warming my insides. I am your Mother slut and want you deep over and over. My son I am lost in my desire for you," Morgan babbled thrusting her hips up against me taking me deep.

I was now thrusting inside her purse once she rose up to take all of me. My cockhead was baking in the depths of her womanness. She groaned each time she rose up as I pushed down overfilling her hot cavern. That hot depth of her sleeve kissed the crown of my strength. I leaned down upon her taking her left teat with my lips and pulling it out with my teeth. A little milk sprayed out onto my tongue then I moved to the other teat and bit it hard. Mother Morgan moaned and shook under me.

I felt hot juices squeeze out past my cock and wet my ball sack. I found her lips with mine and kissed her deeply for some time our breath hissing between us. As I thrust against her I felt her breasts roll against my chest. Her milk continued to leak out from the massage from my chest making her groan as her hard teats felt the pleasure.

Mother Morgan moved her thighs and locked her legs across my back. My cock going in and out her tight cave was pulling on her purse lips rocking her pleasure knot back and forth. My thrusting deep into her was driving that swollen knot against her groin making her groan and moan her pleasure. Deep in her purse she began to tighten against my cock.

The tightness flowed down my shaft making my pleasure build. Morgan's purse started gripping my cock over and over with her hot juices bathing my shaft and balls. She screamed into the quilt she had pushed into her mouth as she thrust up against me causing my cockhead to punch the depths of her purse.

I could hold back no more and my ball sack tightened and my cockshaft pulsed as my hot seed shot out my crown many times lighting a fire against my Mother's womb. Her legs on my arse pulled me down deep into her. The depths of her female cave moved across my crown begging for all my hot seed. With each discharge I pushed against her womb feeling her deep inner heat.

I let out a long breath and fell to the side of Morgan's chest still connected cock to purse. My breathing was heavy as was Morgan's as she let out the quilt. She turned to me and kissed my face and forehead and neck with many kisses.

"Thank you son, I have missed your cock being deep inside me. My lust has been spent. Leave your strength inside me and let it slip out as I fall asleep. I am spent, I am done," Morgan groaned.

"Thank the Goddess! Now maybe I can get some sleep!" Aoife growled.

Mother Morgan and I laughed as we settled against each other. She brought a breast to my lips and I latched on and fell asleep drawing her warm milk down across my tongue.

Epilogue: The life of building a homestead took over our lives. Lilith soon was desirous of starting a child within her. Mother Morgan kept track of her flow for several months and chose the best time for the mating. Lilith was bathed in fragrant herbs and brought naked to our family bed. Aoife warmed her body by kissing and licking her purse until juices poured out and her body trembled.

By then the large belly of both Mother Morgan and Aoife rolled across the quilts when they were on their arms and knees their belly trembling between a set of thick thighs. This night Lilith wanted my strength to claim her and my seed to bathe her insides.

Aoife led me by my cock to Lilith's dripping purse. My wife held the black curly lips of Lilith's purse wide open. Her coral gash dripped warm juices as I put my cockhead to the mating place. I pushed down hard and her virginity was torn away. Lilith screamed and I waited as her purse pulsed on my cockhead. She pulled me down for deep kisses and I pushed further into her pushing aside the walls of her cave.

My cock soon stopped held back by the depths of her cavern. She was filled with my strength. She bit my lower lip as she moved her hips taking and releasing small amounts of my cock. Mother Morgan was on one side and Aoife on the other as they took her black fat teats in their lips and bit. We had discovered that Lilith liked the pain on her teats as she rocked through her licked purse or cock filled arse completions.

Lilith used my cock for her pleasure pushing up against me as I descended. Her purse was soon producing froth across her dark curly lips as she moaned and groaned and thrashed about on the bed. This woman had loved the previous joining of arse to cock and now my cock deep into her purse. I thought I was going to get used over and over by this dark woman. Her purse tightened down on my shaft and she pulled me down upon her breasts as she thrust against me.

My ball sack received a shower of hot juices as Lilith's body trembled against me. "Now my Master, now! Fill me with your seed. Start a baby within my belly. Do it now!" she screamed into her completion.

The tightness of her purse as it gripped my shaft over and over caused me to reach my top and I thrust my cockhead and seed against the door to her womb. She pulled my hot thick seed from my ball sack up my shaft and out my trembling cockhead. She screamed as I breathed heavily into her dark curly hair about her head. I lost control and bit her neck causing blood to cover my lips.

It is now five years further. Aoife has four children under five. We were surprised when Aoife had twins first a quiet girl appearing then a boy fought his way out screaming and crying. A milk filled teat soon had him quiet. "Like father like son," Mother Morgan said laughing. Mother gladly became a wet nurse until her own daughter joined our family.

Subsequently came our daughter and a son. Aloife and I were well on the way to thirteen. Morgan had her daughter who is now five and very precocious. Lilith has two dark haired daughters, four and two.

Both Lilith and Briana sought pleasure in our bed and provided it to us all. Briana was told she needed three more summers to pass before she would be allowed to mate with me for a child. She finally demanded of my wife that I should be allowed to use her arse for the pleasure of her Master. Briana complained so viciously that we finally had an arse deflowing as a group event in the master bed.

Aoife anointed Briana's dark circular lips and my cockhead with warmed honey. Briana presented her rear while on her knees and breasts. Mother Morgan grabbed my cockhead and brought it to the waiting back door of the troublesome shepherdess. I pushed forward and my fat cockhead breached her ring and entered. She screamed!

"This bad girl was jealous and wanted my cock in her arse. Now that I have claimed her she screams and complains like a maiden being taken by ruffians. Now quiet and use your arse to pleasure your master!" I yelled as I slapped her arse cheeks and drove my cock deep down her arse.

Lilith reached under Briana and rubbed her pleasure knot. All too soon I felt an arse pulse on my cockshaft as fragrant juices bathed Lilith's fingers. Lilith has become a bed slut and rolled on her back and pushed under Briana. She settled her lips on wet purse lips and began licking and sucking a pleasure knot hiding in blonde curls. Her tongue touched my swinging ball sack each time I went deep with cock into Briana's arse.

Lilith pushed my hips back and my cock slid out of Briana's arse. Her mouth opened and took my cockhead onto a wet hot tongue. She licked the head and my pleasure knot. Briana complained so I pushed cock back into her arse. To teach her a lesson of subservience I just started thrusting my cock deep into her arse making her moan and whimper.

Lilith kept busy on Briana's pleasure knot and soon the young woman lifted her head and screamed towards the rafters. Her arse clamped tight onto my cock and her entire body trembled through her completion. Lilith received a mouthful of hot female completion juices. I pulled Briana's hips backward and my cockhead swelled and pulsed as hot seed filled her depths.

I groaned over and over as my pleasure spilled out my fat cockhead until I was spent. Lilith pushed me back and took my cockhead into her mouth taking the last of my seed drops across her tongue. She sucked on my crown licking my pleasure knot coaxing out additional drops of my thick white syrup.

Lilith pushed Briana up and licked her dark star as my cream dripped out the "O" my fat cock had made of her back door. I watch my cream drops leak out and roll onto Lilith's tongue. She pushed Briana to the side and showed me my cream now in her mouth. She grabbed my cock and filled her mouth again then swallowed my seed as she sucked my nob.

I fell to the side fully spent breathing heavily. Aoife was now between Briana's thighs lapping up that young girl's essence. Her swelled baby belly prevented her from lying flat on the bed. Mother Morgan was in the same position but between Lilith's thighs. The two youngest females soon screamed through their completion. In the morning we all said we would remember the night Briana became an arse slut and laughed over our breakfast. Briana was moving with some soreness and declined to sit on my lap.