Jerome Gets Lucky

Story Info
Black guy gets chance with older White lady.
2.3k words
4.21
169.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotgal
hotgal
34 Followers

Jerome had first seen Mrs. Dirkin when he was working in her neighbor's yard as a pool technician. She was outside in her backyard almost every Monday and Friday and he always enjoyed the sight of her.

She was stunning, with nice plump, fat titties and a tight little ass. She wore skimpy bathing suits that barely covered her hard nipples and cute little pussy fur. She was petite.

Jerome could remember that first time he'd seen her. She had a little pair of shorts on and a halter top. She was standing with some guy and he was reaching in the back of her shorts and cupping her tight white ass while he gave her plenty of tongue down the throat. She, in turn had her hand inside his unzipped fly and was stroking his cock.

Jerome had a great view over the fence from the top of the deck nextdoor. He watched as the guy reached up and pulled out one of her big tits. The nipple was thick, hard and brown and he nibbled on it , then sucked it. Soon after, he pulled out the other tit and fingered one hard nipple while sucking the other one. She was moaning and said, " God Josh, you're getting my pussy wet. "

Josh asked, " Do you think you could suck me off?" She just slowly got to her knees, right there on the driveway, and pulled his hard pink cock out of the slacks, and took him in her mouth.

Jerome was going crazy, and his thick black cock was oozing inside his work pants. He wanted to beat it off, but couldn't chance getting caught and losing his job.

As Jerome watched, old Josh exploded right down her pretty white throat, and she licked the tip of his dick when he was done cumming. Then she gently put his limp little worm back in his pants and he said, " Thanks babe, that was nice. " She took his hand and made him reach down the front of her shorts to feel her wet cunt. He pulled his finger out and licked it. He said, " Mmmmm; but not now babe, I have a meeting. " And he got in his car and left.

Poor Mrs. Dirkin. There she was, wet and horny. She got onto a lounge chair and pulled her shorts open just enough to reach in and finger her hot little clit. After all, she deserved to cum too.

Jerome changed his vantage point and got closer, looking through a crack in the privacy fence. He was also behind the work shed now, where his employer couldn't see him. He reached into his work pants and began slowly stroking his long hard dick. It had been oozing for quite awhile now, and he was close to going off.

As he watched Mrs Dirkin rubbing her hot clit, he jerked his fat black cock off and shot his white cream all over the rose bush. God it was hot!! He started to cum right before she did, and he almost fell over. When she went off she was moaning, "oh yeah, fuck me. " " Fuck me hard. "

When she was done she got up and slid into the pool and just floated for a little bit. God, she was gorgeous. What a fine set of tits.

Jerome finally got to work on his swimming pool and began skimming and filtering. His dick was like a limp rubber hose now, and still oozing inside his pants leg. For a 19 year old kid this was pretty hot stuff. Oh yeah, he'd slipped it into a fat girl at school, and there was that crazy cousin who sucked him off in 9th grade, but this was a hot and horny white woman. He had always fantasized about having a white woman. And geez, she must be thirty.

For the next rest of that day, Jerome just did his work, but he kept his ears and eyes open in case she decided to give another show.

At 4:00, later that day, he was packing up his things on the driveway, which was right next to her driveway. She came out the side door of her garage right before he left and they exchanged smiles and "hellos". She said,"You had a pretty good day, huh?" He asked, " What makes you say that?" She said, " Well, I caught you watching as I sucked my husband off this morning, so I treated you to watching me finger my pussy. " He said, " No; you lying to me. " She said, " No need to lie about that. " "You were hard and horny and I wanted to help you. " Jerome was speechless and just said, "See you Monday. "

Mrs Dirkin, or Liz, as she was known, really enjoyed seeing this young kid so excited. She knew that next week she would approach him about helping her out on his lunch hour.

As it turned out, Liz didn't have to wait that long. Jerome was back an hour later and tapped timidly on her front door. He was all showered and clean looking, and was wearing nice baggy shorts and a clean shirt.

When Liz opened the door and smiled he asked, " How long is your husband's meeting?" He had a sexy and toothy grin, with dimpled cheeks.

Liz said, " Oh my God; he won't be back from New York until Monday night. " Jerome said, "I guess that makes this our lucky day. " Liz just opened the door and pulled him on in.

She took him into the living room and had him sit on the sofa. She said, "Let me get us something to drink. " She offered him beer, lemonade, or iced tea. He took the iced tea. Jerome followed her to the kitchen just so he could keep looking at her.

She was wearing a tiny little denim skirt, and a different halter top. When she reached under the sink for paper towels,most of her cute white ass was showing. She did not have panties on. Jerome was pretty sure that she was doing this on purpose, and it was having a good effect on his big dick.

Liz got their drinks and came over to Jerome, draping her arms around his neck from behind and leaning his head back against her soft titty flesh. He turned his head to the side and looked up at her. She exposed one fat tit and put the nipple in his mouth. He had big pink lips and great sucking action. Liz really got off on looking down at his dark - skinned cheek as he suckled her hard nipple. After a short time, she pulled out her other tit and had him suck that too. He reached behind her and undid the two strings that held her skimpy top on. Aaah, both fat tits just hanging there with thick brown nipples standing on end. Jerome turned in his seat and pulled her onto him face forward as he sucked those delicious nipples. Liz moaned and squirmed as he kept slobbering and sucking. His fat pink lips were really turning her on.

After about five minutes of this nipple sucking, Liz reached behind and underneath her and tried to get his pants undone. His cock was trying to bulge through and she wanted to feel it inside her sopping wet pussy. Jerome stopped sucking and undid his pants. He pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. His cock was hard, thick and purple. Ready to cum any time now. Liz couldn't get over how huge it was, and she wasn't sure she could take it all. She sat in Jerome's lap facing him, and slid his cock right into her dripping pussy. He held her sweet little butt cheeks in both hands so that she was going up and down on him in a very controlled way. He was also able to continue sucking on her hard nipples this way. Liz had reached down and was stroking his balls as she rode his giant cock.

At some point, Liz went off like a rocket and Jerome kept holdong his own orgasm back. After she had cum, he lifted her off him and he stood up. He took her in his arms and had her lay on the table on her back. He pulled her to the edge so that he could sit there and dine on her hot, wet pussy. He parted her thighs and held her wet cunt lips open as he bagan to gently lick her. Her clit was stiff and ready. He teased it with the tip of his tongue and when she couldn't stand it any more he bagan to suck the clit. It didn't take long for Liz to cum. She was moaning and hollering, "Oh yes; eat me. " "Yes, yes, eat my hot pussy. " He brought her off twice and she was out of breath. After her last orgasm Jerome used his finger and kept rubbing very gently around her outer cunt lips.

Liz finally sat up and Jerome said, " Could you give me some of what you gave that Josh this morning?" He wanted to see her pretty lips around his black cock and to spurt his jiz down her throat. Liz said , "Oh yeah, but let's go into the living room. "


They went into the other room and Jerome sat back in a huge chair while Liz knelt in front of him. What a gorgeous, young dick. It stayed good and hard. Oh yes, it had been oozing for quite some time, but he had not shot a load yet.

Liz began to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. It was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen. Even bigger than the cocks in Joshs' porno movies. Her lips were stretched wide and she could feel Jerome's long dick down her throat, and there was still another two inches to go.

Jerome gently held her head and had her sliding up and down his huge prick at a nice pace. He said, " Oh yeah, suck my fat dick. Take my cum you whore. " Liz enjoyed the dirty talk and had heard it before from Josh. It turned her on and made her hungry for his cum. She pulled her mouth off for a second and began to use her pointy tongue on the shaft while juggling his swollen balls in her hand. Jerome said, "Oh yeah; you're gonna take it. ""Now get back down on it and suck again. " By now he was grinding his crotch up into her face and he was close. A few more thrusts and he felt the goosebumps all over his ass. Then he shot his creamy wad down her pretty white throat. She must have swallowed five or six times. Jerome said, "Thanks 'babe'", mocking her husband Josh.

Although he had cum, Jerome wanted to taste some nore white pussy and laid Liz on her back so that he could give her another fine licking. Just as before, he held her cunt lips open to expose the pink clit and he teased it with his tongue. She was very wet from sucking his cock. What a whore. Her pussy was like a sluts'cunt that never got dry. Jerome loved it. He started sucking her clit again, and reached up to tweak her nipples. She was gyrating all over the place and it didn't take very long for her to cum. She started hollering, " Oh yes, make me cum. " " Eat me you naughty boy. Eat my hot cunny. " Jerome kept sucking and she went off a second time.

The sofa was starting to get soiled from Jerome's cock, which was oozing and getting hard again.

They decided to take a break and ordered a pizza for dinner. It would take forty minutes for it to arrive.

While they were waiting they talked and decided that Jerome should stay the night. He told her a little bit about himself and his other sexual experiences. She told him that she and Josh didn't really have sex anymore, but that Josh made her suck his cock three times a week. They had been married for 12 years and Josh did not eat pussy at all. Oh yes, he would finger her clit sometimes, but that was it.

Liz got a robe for Jerome to put on, and she put on a little wrap-around pool jacket.

While they waited Liz told Jerome about the time, six years ago, when Josh wanted her to let the dog eat her pussy while he watched. He wanted her to cum, and wanted to see her face as she went off. He kept after her for weeks until she finally gave in one night. Josh smeared peanut butter all over her pussy lips and she laid on the ottoman with her thighs spread wide while their male collie slobbered all over her and made her cum. She told Jerome it had been great, but the dog wouldn't leave her alone after that. He was always trying to get a taste.

Jerome told Liz about his crazy cousin who sucked him off in the ninth grade. She was cute and had nice titties, and he had wanted to fuck her, but they didn't do that. He did end up eating her sweet pussy a year later, but that was all.

Liz and Jerome spent an intoxicating weekend back then, and ever since that time, they have seen each other a few times a year. Jerome is 40 now and Liz is 51. She is still in great shape and they still enjoy each other. Josh died two years ago and Liz has often thought that she would like to be with Jerome on a fulltime basis, but he cheats on his wife and that worries her. She is hornier than ever now without Josh there to rub her clitty.

hotgal
hotgal
34 Followers