Jerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emperor of the north?" she looked at me with a look that said, Yeah that's a railroad movie if ever there was one, Lee Marvin and Earnest Borg something he starred in some navy movie back in the sixties."

I was familiar with the movie and it was a damn good movie at that.

"Earnest B played the part of Shack, a freight train conductor who hated Bo's with a passion Bo being short for hoboes or bums."

"Yup, that is how you knew Morse code was originally clicks as made from a sounder. The longer the key was down the farther apart the two clicks were, had the key been down and released very quickly, the clicks would have been much closer together and a dot would have been made, combo's of dots an dashes made the alphabet and numbers and various types of punctuation marks."

"So Jerry do you actually have a few sets that could be hooked up, say in different rooms?"

I knew what she was thinking and I loved it, she wants to learn Morse."

We finished up a meal of salad; eggplant; ziti; macaroni and four cheese sauce and headed back to the shop feeling we were on our way to a great relationship.

"Jerry, come on over tomorrow around ten and we can begin piano lessons."

Saturday

I showed up at Daisy's place with some piano books I picked up at Sam Ash's mega music store and she knew I was serious.

Dais as I call her at times was dressed as if she was going to work. low pumps skirt; blouse but today she wore a string of beads of various colors and sizes and they looked great against her white blouse. She also donned ear rings and had a pair of blue half-glasses hanging across her bosoms and I felt rather awkward sporting a boner.

"Coffee and a Danish Jerry?"

"Yeah sure, milk and one sugar.

"Let's have this in the living room."

So I took my coffee and Sarah Lee coffee cake into the living room and sat on the sofa. We talked a bit and she takes off her half- glasses and beads and she hands them to me saying, "Please clean these as you did the other day," she lets the beads hang and brush against my noticeable boner.

"Here you are Dais, spotless." I held them and she took them from me once again letting those sexy glass beads brush over my erection.

"Oh it looks as if he is standing up to greet me." Daisy smiled as she said that.

"He really loves the ladies." I told her.

"Well, Jerry let us see how your piano lesson goes," so we went over to her piano and told me to sit on the bench. Daisy showed me how to hold my hands over the keyboard and starting at mid C to go up two octaves then it was going over the keys of G and D and what notes were played as sharp.

I practiced for a while doing well going up and down the keyboard nice and smooth and Dais was impressed.

She made some grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and we had cokes for lunch then it was looking at sheet music and showing me where on the staff the notes were. She showed me what notation was used if a note say an F was to be played as sharp or flat and these notations were known as accidentals.

We went over a lot of music and I was really enjoying her company. I knew that with Daisy's help I could be a good pianist.

"Dais, would you play that Chopin piece opus ten number three?"

"Sure," let me find it first, get off the bench, it's inside."

Daisy opened up the bench and pulled out a book of Chopin's works, right to page sixty six, four pages of real music here that must have been written at least a hundred an fifty years ago. Her hands delicately poised over the keyboard she began to play an etude which was not only a study in music but very expressive as well.

I was sitting on the sofa listening to Daisy and I had the nicest feeling that here is a lady who likes me a lot and I feel the same way towards her and when will it be that we start getting intimate?

We met half a year ago so I am wondering, when the last time Daisy was satisfied in any way, and did she want to get things going? My hunch is she does but wants to know me more before she decides to go all the way. She really is nice and the last thing she needs is to cry her self to sleep feeling like a fool. One can deal with loneliness for a long time but when they find someone and fall in love and it goes belly up, the lady is just about always the one who really gets hurt and she makes up her mind she will not go through that again which is really sad because there could be someone out there who would be loving but having been bit she has no interest in a relationship and finds other things to take up her time.

Six months later

Daisy and I are doing very well, I have come a long way in piano, and starting to do modified pieces of classical music due to practicing every day.

I went to that giant music mega store and bought a Yamaha keyboard or what's known as a stage piano, bench and a good keyboard amp. Then I started taking lessons.

I was thinking along the lines of Hickey brothers becoming an authorised repair station forthe larger generator sets but the two old guys wanted nothing to do with the idea.

For the first time in my life I considered going out on my own so far as a business. Doing what I really liked, working on gas engines for air compressors, generators and pumps and being an authorized repair place for generator sets as well.

I owed Hickey brothers nothing. They needed a mechanic, and they got one. Simple as that.

In the meantime I had been reading up on those parts of a woman that get them turned on such as the ears neck; nipples; the area around the nipples; and the labia and my interest in her half-glasses and glass beaded neck chain gave me ideas.

"How would a glass beaded neck chain feel upon a woman's nipples or labia? I figured it would send waves of pleasure through her body. When Daisy was ready for some real loving I would be there and know what to do.

I also knew she was teasing me in a cute way with her half-glasses, letting the beads brush against me down there, I just liked that so much.

Maybe it is symbolic of a serious woman with great intelligence.

I had forgotten the fact that Daisy knew my age as she took the job application and on my twenty seventh birthday she took me out to the Olive Garden for a birthday dinner which was very nice and for desert we had the Italian doughnuts with the caramel and raspberry dipping sauce.

We came back to her place and watched, "The green mile." with Tom Hanks, a damn good movie written by the king of Horror Stephen King. Fate works in strange ways, Percy wanted to work at a mental institution and ended up there, as a patient.

Not wetting the sponge must have returned as bad Karma as the guy who got juiced suffered horribly.

Daisy excused herself to do a few things, she changed into a black slip and lacey bra still wearing heels and a sexy necklace. She had a few candles burning in her bedroom which gave a very romantic ambiance.

"Come on in Jerry." She said in a soft voice.

I went in and no rocket science was needed to tell me to strip off my which was done very quickly. I knew I was going to love growing a year older. Daisy had her silver half-rounds hanging across her lovely boobs, took them off and gave them to me.

"Tease me with these, Jerry."

I took those beads and stretching them out I ran them past her nipples after I took them out from her sexy black lacey bra and her nipples quivered. I was also running my tongue over her other nipple and sucking on it as I rubbed her glasses over her left nipple and Daisy was starting to get turned on.

I would nibble on her ears or neck while plying that beaded neck chain over her nipple and sometimes grab her left boob with both hands squeezing tight so the nipple got redder and fatter and I would lick her long and slow or short and quick.

"Let me have the glasses back, Jerry."

I gave them to her and she had them down her nose with those sexy glass beads hanging and she starts to give me some great head as she is slowly jerking my cock and her mouth is so warm and loving. The flickering candles play on her half-glasses throwing reflections here and there.

I found that very erotic as Daisy was lovingly sucking me off. The warmth of her tongue over the top of my cock was very sexy and I guess the feel of her teeth gave even more feeling.

Daisy was sucking me off very nicely and my balls were starting to boil and when I could not hold it anymore Daisy took the onslaught and never lost a drop, she was milking that cock for every last bit of love sauce and she got every last drop. Who knows how long we were in bed, who cared? We sure as hell didn't and Daisy loved how I teased her with her half-glasses rubbing them over her fat red nipples or running the chain of beads alongside them and she wanted me to do this again but with the beads against her labia and that did things for her that I would never forget.

"Go to the dresser and get my pair of brown half-rounds." Daisy told me. I did so and she wore them at the end her nose as the gold half-rounds were rubbing her labia as well as her small pearl beads and she was getting wet as she would move around and I heard the squishiness of moisture within her garden of delights.

Daisy was moving around a bit and the soft flickering candle light danced upon her patent black heels with bows as well as shining off those glasses at the end of her nose and the beads gently gently swaying.

"Stroke that cock Jerry, make it big an hard for me, that is what I want, have been wanting, to be honest."

I began doing as I was told and she took her half-glasses and stroked my balls with them causing me to get even harder,

"I'm ready if you are Jerry." Said Daisy in a voice of happiness.

I got myself into position and Daisy being wet I had a nice time getting in, enough tightness for a great time.

I was not planning on doing her quickly but to make a great loving experience last a while.

"Oh, Jerry, that feels so good,

"Tell me about it, I want to love you the way you play that Chopin etude, with a real passion."

Slowly in and out hearing the sound of love between two people, the sound of two bodies breathing, two hearts beating as one, we were both loving this.

I sped up as I knew I wanted to cum and so did Daisy.

Bodies rubbing upon each other, the flickering candles, her fingers digging into my butt pulling me in even farther than possible, heavier breathing and the candle light bouncing off her brown half-round glasses and her beads swaying in time.

Once again the furnace of desires had been stoked and I was the boiler tender with a big scoop of sexual energy.

And that energy rushed through Daisy like steam wanting to turn the turbines and dynamo giving a new kind of life, causing her to tremble and tighten up a few times as she had a series of orgasms, each bigger than the one before it, and than we were both bushed and held each other tightly for who knows how long and it mattered not at all.

Two people who fell in love over time and shared a gift of music and keeping Daisy's half-glasses spotless and her teasing him with them at times and he loved it.

Daisy and Jerry had prepared for it, yup the munchies. They had picked up a nice large sixteen inch pizza and a six pack of Coors as well as a nice apple pie.

"Happy birthday Jerry." said Daisy in a voice of sexual bliss.

"I love you Daisy." I said as I had my arms round her and I love your femininity, always had, always will.

"Jerry, I think it is time you started living here with me, It will be much nicer for us and maybe next year we can talk about getting married."

The End

12