Jersey Bounce

Story Info
Agent 48EE does what it takes to get job done.
2k words
4.49
65.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a CELEBRITY PARODY and in no way depicts the actual sexual activities of the characters. This is a work of fiction. No inference should be made about the character or activities of the protagonists.

* * * * *

Nadine Jansen, Agent 48ee, was on light duty due to the rigors of her last mission. Currently, she was assigned to meet an informant who would pass along some very important documents that would greatly assist the agency's counter-terrorist agenda. The woman, Randi Coxx, had been FBI, NSA, and was currently "rogue": she'd been "disavowed" (government-speak for 'now that we're through using you, we no longer need you'), and made her living on the fringes: selling information, and occasionally, her gun, to the highest bidder. For the information Nadine was after, the price was $100,000, plus the use of Nadine's body for an hour.

Nadine was dressed in a black skirt two inches above her knees matched with a cream colored blouse cut low, displaying her world-famous cleavage. Under them she wore a black lacey bra that unhooked in front, with black panties over a matching garter belt and dark seamed stockings. The final touch was a nice pair of black heels.

The meeting was to take place in a lesbian bar in downtown Newark. Randi would meet her on the basement level, where there were fewer prying eyes. Nadine parked, handed her keys to the female valet, and entered the bar. She paid the $25.00 entrance fee at the door, then continued into the club's interior. After her eyes adjusted, she quickly located the door leading to the basement, and after paying an additional $25, the tall, burly female guarding the entrance allowed her through. There were only a few women lounging around the area; some were locked in embraces, a few others were on their own, seated at the bar. One woman sort of stood-out from the other well-dressed women: she had fiery-red hair, was about 5'9", well-muscled, with sort of a hard, pretty face. She was dressed in a lumberjack-style shirt with the sleeves cut-off, jeans, and black combat boots. It was hard to tell if she had a good figure under the clothes, the way she slouched in her seat.

Making her way over to her, Nadine leaned-down and whispered the code phrase: "God, this bra is killing me"

Randi immediately got to her feet and growled, "C'mon, I'll show you where you can take it off" the correct answering phrase.

They went through some curtains, down a hallway, out the back door, and climbed into a dark blue Camaro parked in the rear alley. Randi started the engine and roared out of the alley, barely avoiding a city bus. With one hand on the wheel, Randi used her free hand to roam between Nadine's legs and under and over her huge jugs, making sure the agent wasn't wired.

They reached her apartment in about 10 minutes, and Randi skidded into an open parking space with a loud squeal of her mag tires. Randi led Nadine to the door, one hand on her lush ass, helping herself to a handful of the abundant buttock-flesh . Entering the apartment, Nadine is surprised at how neat and orderly it is; she had expected something much different. As soon as the door was closed and locked, Randi spun Nadine around and pressed her against the wall. Their lips met in a deep, searing kiss, which left them both a bit breathless. "Do you have my money?" she whispered, before enjoying another lip lock.

Nadine swallowed before answering. "I have it. And the documents?"

"In the bedroom. I'll be right back"

While she was gone, Nadine withdrew the packet of money from her purse. The two women made the exchange (Nadine examined the docs, then put them in her purse; Randi returned to her bedroom to store her money.)

When she returned, she pressed Nadine against the wall once more and captured the boobacious agent's soft lips in yet another heated lip-lock. Nadine was getting hot, and opened her mouth to the other woman's demanding tongue.

The horny double-agent's nimble fingers needed but a few seconds to unbutton Nadine's blouse to her waist. In one quick move she opened the front catch on the melon-titted spy's bra and took a rapidly hardening nipple in her fingers. Randi's body continued to pin Nadine to the wall as she rolled and pinched her big nipple; as the ditzy brunette moaned into her mouth she cupped and kneaded the incredibly-large hooters in her big hands. She lowered her head and slurped the thick nipple of Nadine's left titty into her warm mouth, lashing the rubbery teat with her nimble mouth digit. She gave the same treatment to the right jug before raising her head to stare into Nadine's deep brown eyes.

"Now for the second part of my payment. They briefed you on that?"

Nadine nodded, dizzy, and tried for another kiss. Randi threw back her head and laughed merrily.

"Good," she said. "Good,you hot bitch"

Randi decided to assert her dominance: she grasps the panting agent by the shoulders and pushes her to her knees. "Undo my jeans" she ordered. Once that was done, she had more instructions. "Very good. Now pull my panties down, with your teeth"

This was not the first time Nadine had heard this demand. She is submissive by nature and more than one of her female lovers had chosen this method of establishing their dominance.

"You'll need to prove to me how badly you want that information, honey" Randi told

her. "Get that tongue of yours workin'"

Nadine's wriggling tongue slashed across the woman's swollen lower lips, teasing and tasting before dipping into the glistening crease.

"Eat that pussy, bitch; suck it like the slut you are" Randi commanded.

Nadine worked at the juicy twat until a wealth of delicious cum bubbled-out of it, coating her lips and tongue.

"Good job, Agent Jansen. You're a great little cunt-licking bitch. Why are big-titted

bitches like you so good at eating pussy, hmm?"

Nadine assumed that the question was rhetorical, so just smiled without answering.

Helping Nadine to her feet, she leads her to a nearby loveseat, guiding her so that she's bending over it. The massive-titted spy could hear her fumbling in a desk drawer, then the sounds of zippers going down and the rustle of clothing being removed. Randi walks back around in front. She has strapped what has to be a foot-long rubber dick around her waist, equipped with the biggest set of balls Nadine has ever seen. There is a free-standing mirror to one side, which she adjusts so that the bent-over spy will be able to watch the proceedings.

"Like my lil' friend?" she quips, lightly slapping the huge-titted brunette across both cheeks with the heavy dong. She pressed the plum-sized tip against Nadine's red lips, until they open, allowing the fat shaft to slide between them.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Nadine tried not to gag as the thick rubber phallus pistons slowly in and out of her oral cavity. Once she was satisfied with the preliminaries, Randi whistled as she went back behind Nadine and jerked her skirt up over her hips. She reached down and tore Nadine's panties off, tossing them back out of the way with a casual, "I'll keep these as a souvenir." She stepped behind Nadine and went to work.

She began the festivities by slapping Nadine's right ass cheek with a mild swing, grinning at the sight of the round, pillowy butt-cheek wobbling and rippling like a big bowel of jelly. Never one to discriminate, she repeated the favor by slapping the left cheek even harder.

Nadine's cries of, "OWW" and, "YEE-OUCH!" were met by harder and harder spanks till the busty bimbo's ass was bright pink and very hot. After a few moments of this, Randi tired of the game and thrust her woman-cock between her partner's legs, rubbing it against her slit, which was already dripping from the combination of excitement and pain. She rocked it back and forth, sliding along it. At the end of each push the head contacted Nadine's clit and rubbed over it. The massive-jugged brunette panted like a bellows and her eyes half-closed in response to the goosing of her reddened pussy-slit. She wished that Randi would stop playing with her and fuck her already!

Randi , satisfied that her "cock" was sufficiently lubed, took one half-step back. With a hearty "Hope you're ready, doll" she positioned the head of the strap on against the busty slut's anal ring and began to push. Nadine squealed like a stuck pig; if she didn't know better, she could've sworn that the other woman was trying to shove a light pole up her behind. "Oh GAWD; can't you slow down!?"

"Ahhh; negative, bitch," Randi replied. She leaned over and shoved a small pillow in the groaning spy's mouth. "Chew on that, since you gotta have your jaws workin. I gotta get 'mine'"

Nadine had her orders and the deal had been made, so she really had no choice except to simply clamp down on the pillow as Randi entered her ass. "Ohh my GAWDDDD" she moaned as the head of the dildo finally popped past her weakened anal ring. "Oooo, SHIT!"

"See, that wasn't so bad" Randi smiled. She settled her hands on Nadine's prodigious hips and proceeded to slam the whole thing into her. Nadine groaned, and tears flowed down her face as she flexed her ass-muscles, trying to avoid being completely split in half.

"Good move, baby" Randi complimented her. "You've done this before, I see. Take that cock, sweetie. Open that whore ass for me"

As Nadine's asshole adjusted to the massive rubber invasion the energetic butt-fucking started to feel good. The sadistic redhead's powerful hips crushed the busty agent's pussy against the leather surface of the love seat, so that the throbbing bud of her engorged clit made contact with the unforgiving material with each thrust. Nadine was suddenly aroused to the point of no return. Caught up in the savage butt-pounding, Nadine spit-out the pillow and screamed, "Fuck me you dyke bitch. Make me your slut, if you can!"

Randi was more than happy to oblige. She grabbed Nadine's long hair with one hand and locked the other on one of her heavy hanging, hugely-swaying EE cup titties and pounded-away at the voluptuous brunette's wide-stretched pooper. The two women rutted like two wild animals in heat, until Nadine finally yelled, "That's IT, you're making me cum in my asshole; I'm cumming in MY ASS!!" A tremendous orgasm over-took both women, seconds behind the other.

Nadine passed out for about five minutes. Randi roused the sexy agent and helped her get her clothes on, and helpfully phoned for a cab. Figuring it was over Nadine made her way toward the door wobbling a bit unsteadily on her high heels; Randi grabbed her around the waist and gave her a deep, soul kiss. "Thanks honey" she whispered, giving La Jansen's heavy tits a last loving squeeze.

"Nice doing bizness with ya"

The cabbie was so focused on completing his last fare of the night that he paid no attention to Nadine's messy appearance. "Where to?" he growled, not even looking at her. Nadine mumbled her destination to the surly hack, wincing as she put weight on her tenderized butt-cheeks and the raw, stretched hole between them.

But she had some very valuable intel to pass on to her bosses, and had earned herself a few days vacation and a big bonus (she hoped...) then sat back (carefully) to enjoy the ride.

* * * * *

I will be writing many more stories in the coming months.

Parts 1-3 will be available soon.

Diane's Anal Adventure #1
Diane Poppos vs Baroness FudgePacker
His Boss' Slut

Maria Moore, Lady From L.U.S.T

Additional Note: many of you write to give your opinion of my stories, which I appreciate. I try to give you a good story-line along with hot nasty sex, and I hope that I'm doing that. As I write more, my writing should improve. I did want to make one thing clear: Whether your opinion of my stories are positive or negative doesn't matter as much as the spirit of it.

Basically: Whether you like or don't like it, personal attacks on me are not necessary and won't be tolerated.