Jersey Excursion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This feeling was even more helpless than she experienced previously. She was worn out, unable to move her body or speak up for herself. Only barely able to hear her husband and succumb to another extenuated round of thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...unghhhhh...."came from Lynn.

"That's right my little loose wife...your turn for some tasty now. Tell me you want some nice cum all over your lips."

In her clouded and weary state Lynn no longer felt the bed underneath her. It was as if she were floating - outside of herself no longer in control in any way. She had never been so stimulated, so controlling, and then so wantonly used. Yet she still heard Jim's words.

She was at her end, sated yet still titillated by her condition. Without her sanity attached, her mouth still formed the words...

"Please cum on my mouth," she whimpered, now accepting she deserved this final marking after outing such sinful desire.

Jim pummeled her with a few more thrusts, grunting his satisfaction.

"Think about this the next time your boyfriend tries to take you...and he is going to try again, right?!?!"

Lynn sobbed between breaths, "Just tomorrow at 8."

"Perfect," responded Jim as he flipped Lynn over on her back, crawling over her and presenting the head of his slick and swollen cock to her lips.

Pinned underneath Jim's weight Lynn felt a twinge of resistance emerge.

"Please...wait..." she uttered. "Don't cum on my face..." she started as Jim yanked her hands up between his legs, placing one on his balls and the other around his hot shaft.

"Jerk this big cock off on your lips you tramp! Tomorrow you can tell him I took you back into my fold and he can fuck himself for the night!"

Lynn began stroking the cock, feeling the moisture on her lips and tasting the salty sweet mixture of herself and her first fill. Jim rubbed the wetness all over her mouth and cheeks, pausing to slap her intermittently with his engorged prick.

Squeeze me harder and jerk the cream out of this cock!" he demanded.

Lynn complied, now rubbing his member over her lips and face without his instruction or control.

"Please cum on my face," she pleaded.

"That's right, you want it don't you?" he teased. "But I know where you really want this. Open your mouth..."

Lynn pursed her lips and grunted, "nnnaanghh."

"Do it!" Jim commanded. "Take this in and suck the juice from it!!"

Lynn separated her lips slightly and began jerking on Jim's cock feverishly. She didn't know where it came from but she repeated, "yes...mmmm...please cum in my mouth...please fill it."

Jim quickly obliged. Grunting like an animal, sweat running down and glistening across his frame. With one final thrust to the back of her throat, his cock engorged as never before, he erupted deeply within her. It felt as if he unloaded a pint of fluid.

His enraged cock contracted and shot again and again until he finally held himself still. Lynn continued to suckle the head of his cock, gulping down all he had to offer. As he began to soften Jim collapsed into the arms of the love of his life as Lynn licked her lips and thanked him.

He looked into the eyes of his new found, adventurous wife. Between breaths he had already begun to imagine what excursions were possible now.

Once they both regained their breath Jim cuddled close, nudging his face into the crook of Lynn's neck.

"Thank you for playing along. That was the most incredible experience I've had in my life," he said.

Lynn's eyes were still closed as she felt a broad smile cross her face.

"You're welcome my love, that was surprisingly good for me too. I never knew being so naughty could feel so good. But your British accent needs some work, and you're too big to be an English football player. Maybe a cage fighter..." she chuckled, thinking next time perhaps El Gigante may stumble across her somewhere using a toy.

Her mind stopped there remembering without any loss of excitement; next time is tomorrow night and she already knows who's turn it is.

12