Jersey Shore Journal

Story Info
Getting cast on a reality TV show has certain benefits.
2.5k words
3.88
41.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

I was so glad that I'd let my friends talk me into auditioning for this stupid little reality show with them. Their rationale was that, if we made it, we'd get a free month in Seaside Heights and get on TV for acting no different than we normally would down there. In fact, it seemed as though they were looking for people who liked to drink and get laid, which described the three of us perfectly. Unfortunately for my buds, I ended up getting picked and they didn't. It didn't take long for me to figure out what was going on, though. I was blonde with long hair and blue eyes and a slight, if somewhat athletic, build. On the day I arrived at the house where we'd be living and met my roommates for the next month, I realized that they were all guidos and guidettes. I got the feeling that I was cast as the fly in the ointment, the catalyst for conflict. By the sideways glances I was getting when I walked in the door, I had a feeling that my new roommates were thinking the same thing.

As it turned out, the producers would probably have been better off casting a non-drinker or someone who believed in chastity if they wanted a conflict. My roommates and I quickly learned that, although we might look a bit different, deep down we were all interested in the same thing. They even managed to get me to the gym with them rather than running on the beach like I normally would. Of course there did end up being conflict, but it wasn't between the roommates; it usually came from an outside source and we all stuck together, regardless of who started it or who it involved.

It didn't take long for all of us to realize what a sweet deal we actually had. All the booze was paid for, even when we went out to the bars, the rent was covered and our required "job" was so easy and an ideal place to meet the opposite sex. I also think our producers may have underestimated the intelligence level of at least a few of us. Although everything we did was supposed to be on camera, we knew we could get away from the cameras if we really wanted to, especially if we hooked up with someone who refused to sign a privacy waiver. We tried not to do that too often, knowing that it didn't make for good TV, so sometimes we just looked for the wildest women who would be up for just about anything. Sometimes we intentionally frustrated the producers and sometimes we would absolutely throw them a bone.

Ronnie had said right up front that "you don't fall in love at the Jersey shore" then went and hooked up with Sammi, another of our roommates. As far as I was concerned, that was like taking a shit where you eat but they were grown-ups and I wasn't going to judge them for it if they were both happy and consenting. The rest of us were pretty much in agreement that there should not be any hook-ups between us. We focused our attention on the many other attractive or horny or drunk people populating our little vacation town. I don't know about the rest of them, but I ended up reneging on our decision one night. I'd met this amazing cougar when we were out one night and she wanted to go back to her place without the cameras, so we ditched them and experienced a night like no other.

It was in the wee hours of the morning that I returned to our home to find the cameras waiting again but just slipped into bed, still with a big shit-eating grin on my face. I was kind of surprised when, just as I was starting to doze off, Snooki came in and crawled into bed with me.

"I was worried about you," she whispered, "I thought maybe that cougar had devoured you."

I assured her that I did as much devouring as the cougar had and that we'd been equally satisfied. She surprised me again when she suddenly tried to kiss me. I pulled back and reminded her that we'd agreed that it would be a bad idea for any more of the roommates to hook up.

"I feel like I'm missing out, though," she said, quietly, "I hear stories like these and the noises through the wall when you're with somebody here. I know you can make a girl feel really good and I've been completely striking out."

It was true that she'd had some pretty bad luck when it had come to hooking up, like the one guy who puked all over our deck, then tried to kiss her goodnight.

"You've been listening to me through the wall?" I asked, fascinated by this.

"Yes," she answered in a sheepish voice.

"Does it get you aroused?" I asked, starting to feel a little myself as I considered it.

"Sometimes," she answered, barely audible.

"Show me what you do when you're lying in bed listening to me having sex and you start to get aroused," I requested.

Knowing that there were night-vision cameras and microphones all over that room, she still started to caress her tits as I watched. I could feel my cock beginning to harden and any thoughts of this being a bad idea were out the proverbial window. She started to pull on her hard nipples through the top of her nightgown before pulling the top down to expose them. Her nipples were thick and hard and her areolas were quite large and, as she went back to caressing them, I was losing my conviction to remain a spectator. I finally leaned over and started to lick one of them, which caused her to moan, then alternately licked and sucked each of them as my cock grew harder.

"What else do you do while you're listening?" I asked, looking up from her tits.

"I rub my pussy," she replied.

"Show me," I said.

Lying beside her again, I watched as she reached down, with her tits still exposed and pointing skyward, and started to lightly caress the front of the panties she was wearing under her short nightgown. I pulled the hem of the nightgown up higher so that I could see her hands at work better but, once she slipped her hands into her panties, I moved down the bed for an even closer look. Watching her hands wriggling around inside her panties was hot, but I wanted to see what exactly she was doing in there, so I started to slide her panties down. She lifted her ass off the bed to assist me, but didn't stop and, once her panties were off, she spread her legs wider. I couldn't see much of her pussy behind her hands, but I could see that she was pumping a finger in and out while her other fingertips were massaging her clit. As I lay between her spread legs, watching closely, I could smell her arousal and it drew me in. Before I even thought about it, I was moving one of her hands so that I could lick her clit. She moaned softly and I soon had also replaced the finger pumping in and out of her pussy with one of my own.

I wasn't thinking at that moment how wrong it was that my head was between Snooki's thighs and that I was eating her pussy. It didn't even occur to me that her pussy was shaved smooth as I licked and sucked her clit and felt her pussy getting juicier around my pumping finger. She was holding my head and running her fingers through my long blonde hair while starting to hump her pussy toward my face. The only thing I was really thinking about at that moment, other than getting her to an intense orgasm, was how it was going to feel to slip my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I didn't know if she had gotten herself worked up before coming to my bed or if it had all occurred while we were together, but she was well on her way to an orgasm before I even jumped in to help. I did my best to just continue building the pleasure she was experiencing while drawing it out for as long as I could.

I don't think she meant to gasp as loudly as she did when she started to cum but I was sure that the microphones picked it up even if no one was awake to hear it. Her body started to shake as waves of pleasure washed over her while I continued to eat her pussy. Once she'd gone limp on the bed, I raised my head and crawled up next to her again. I couldn't resist playing with her tits and nipples while she caught her breath.

"Can I suck your cock now?" she asked, reaching for the front of my boxer briefs, which was the only thing I was wearing.

"No," I replied, "but you can suck it after you ride it and cum again."

She leaned closer to kiss me and this time I not only let her, but I kissed her back. We made out for a couple of minutes as I continued to fondle her breasts, then she started to get up. She took off her nightgown and was about to straddle me as I eyeballed her naked body when she realized that I still had my boxer briefs on. She caressed my bulge before starting to work them down, my rigid cock springing out. Once they were off, she stroked my tool as she straddled me then guided it to her smooth pussy. I moaned softly as her hot wetness engulfed me and she started to hump my cock. I went back to fondling her tits and caressing her hard nipples as she rode me while night-vision cameras all around us recorded our transgression.

Since I'd already blown a couple of loads earlier with that hot cougar, I didn't feel like I'd be cumming any time soon even given how worked up Snooki had gotten me. As such, I just let her run the show and ride me however she wanted in pursuit of her own orgasm. Her pussy felt awesome as it slid up and down my tool but, as much as I was enjoying it, I was really looking forward to experiencing her oral skills. It wasn't as though I was in a rush for her to get done fucking and start sucking, however; having my cock buried in her, though unexpected, was absolutely pleasurable. I liked her tits, too, and was thinking that I might have trouble keeping my hands off of them for the balance of our stay.

She'd started out riding me fairly slowly while trying a few different types of movements before she apparently settled on the one that felt the best. From there, she started riding me harder and faster, sometimes supporting herself with her hands on my chest and sometimes with her hands behind her head and her chest thrust forward. Her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter the longer she rode me and a couple of soft moans escaped as she got closer and closer to a second orgasm. I finally abandoned her tits and grabbed her broad ass so that I could force my cock more deeply into her as she was on the verge of cumming. This got her riding me even faster as her tits bounced wildly, much to my appreciation.

When she suddenly stopped and her entire body began to shake, I was pleased that she was able to cum again. I continued to slowly push my cock into her until she let out a long sigh and collapsed on top of me. I was running my hands over her ass, my cock still embedded in her, as she caught her breath, her tits pressed against my chest. She raised her head and started to kiss me again, then started to kiss her way down my neck to my chest. My cock slipped out of her as she moved further down, kissing from my chest to my abdomen and finally taking my cock in her hand as she licked my balls. She stroked my cock as she ran her tongue over my sack then wrapped her lips around the head and slid them down as far as she could. She pumped the base as she slowly slid her mouth up and down and I ran my fingers through her hair.

She really was quite good at sucking cock so I was relishing her efforts as I felt my orgasm beginning to build up. I was whispering to her to let her know that I was really enjoying having her blowing me which seemed to inspire her even further. My mind wandered briefly as I wondered about the possibility of getting some unedited footage of this encounter since I knew it could never make it on the air. Mostly, though, I was watching Snooki in the dim light as her head bobbed up and down while feeling her hot mouth sliding up and down my tool. She'd pause occasionally to lick my balls again or suck the head while still pumping the shaft, so it wasn't long before I was on the verge of cumming.

My cock swelled even more as she brought me closer to orgasm but she maintained her pace and soon had me spewing into her mouth. She swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was completely spent and starting to soften. She let my cock fall from her mouth and climbed up next to me again.

"What happens next?" she asked.

"I don't think we should end up like Ronnie and Sammi," I replied, "do you?"

"No way," she said, "No offense, but I'll still be looking for a juiced up, tan guido as long as we're here."

"And I'm going to hope that you find him," I assured her, "but if we both happen to be alone and horny again..."

"Sounds like a plan," she said, "Thanks."

With that, she pulled on her nightgown and headed back to her room, both of us forgetting about her panties. Of course, when they were discovered the next day, no one knew they were hers and neither of us gave it away.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers