Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and Daughter unite in intimate love and breeding.
10.9k words
4.57
270.1k
401

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess has had such an arduous day at work, at her Saturday job at the local village greengrocers. It was the start of July - the middle of summer, and the hottest day so far this year. Villagers were out in droves, stocking up on their supplies for barbecues and parties.

Jess knew this was just the start of a long afternoon into evening, as her work was not done when she finished her shift; it was her dear daddy's 60th birthday today and her and her mum had organised a surprise party at their house. Dad was out with his boys today for a driving day at a racetrack as a present from them, leaving Jess and her mum to get everything ready for him and all the guests.

Jess brought home with her a bag full of strawberries, apples, oranges, grapes and whatever was left at the shop, one of the perks of the job. She also had salad vegetables in tow as well - that bit was always taken care of for the family these days!

Mum and Jess prepared fruit punch and bowls of salad for the party. It was going to be so great for dad to see all his friends and family in one place, gathered there just for him to celebrate his special day. Jess expertly and swiftly peeled apples, diced melons, sliced strawberries and juiced lemons and limes. Preparations for the food spread were almost complete.

Flora, Jess's mum, was so proud of her daughter. Only 18, yet a truly maturing woman. A brain in her head, practicality and also softness and femininity. Her body was gracefully and beautifully rounding as she came to her womanhood and he was growing outwards in just the way Flora hadn't. She already had gorgeous C cup breasts and wide curvy hips and bottom. Flora could see her future grandchildren sparkle in Jess's eyes and reflect outwards from her bosom. She just needed to get college out of the way and then hopefully Jess would meet a nice young man and settle down very quickly. Flora and Charlie were 'old folks' now, pretty much, they'd had Jess late in life and it had been hard on them. Very hard.

Flora knew it was presumptuous that she hoped for all this so soon from her teenage daughter, but really, it was logical. Flo's body hadn't snapped back into shape at all after Jess's birth, like a woman much younger than her would have. Still, Charlie was a patient, loving and strong man who had aged like a fine wine. He didn't befit a man of 60 at all, with his gently greying hair, thinning slightly at the crown, the 'designer' stubble he saw to so intently in the bathroom each day; his slim waist only just starting to thicken in the last 5 years or so; Charlie cared for himself. His face showed laughter lines and signs of a great life led. Jess, his little girl, always idolised him growing up. Flo remembered fondly the times Charlie had placed his little girl on his lap and affirmed her beauty; how many hearts she would break when she was all grown up.

Dad arrived home about 7 from the racing day, and was looking forward to seeing his wife and daughter after all the fun, and having some beers!

He walked into the empty house, wondering where everyone was.

"Flo... Jess...?"

He wandered to the back garden, opened the back door...

'Surprise!!'

The hoards of family and friends started singing 'Happy Birthday' and party poppers flew everywhere. Charlie laughed heartily and his girls hugged and kissed him as he walked bewilderedly through crowds of friends & family. Flo and Jess heaved a sigh of relief; they didn't need to keep the secret anymore! Charlie was on the verge of a tear or two, overwhelmed with the love.

The party concluded about midnight, and Flo retired a little before that. Charlie had had a few beers as planned but never got out of control, always knew that three or four was his max. He wanted to remember tonight - it was a special celebration. Something he did not want to be under the fog of a drunken stupor.

Despite the time of day, the July warmth meant that Jess had not needed to put any extra layers on tonight and remained in her small (bra-less) top and short white denim skirt and cute sandals.

Charlie suddenly felt very odd. A feeling came over him that he was not expecting, hadn't hit him ever before, and confused him greatly.

He found himself fixed on his daughter's body.

He felt aroused.

His eyes lingered on her; her beautiful bottom curved and jutted outward from her in an enchanting and perfect way. His eyes moved to her inner thighs and what lay above the fabric of her skirt. Her hips were wider, and slightly out of proportion for a girl her age, almost too large for her slim waist, but in a way that made her so sexually appealing.

He knew his daughter wasn't wearing a bra. The evening chill saw her nipples very slightly hardened. They peeked through the fabric of her top ever so slightly. Her round, full breasts, so ripe and soft. The line of her areola just visible beneath her strappy top. Charlie felt himself harden as his daughter wiped surfaces, put cutlery away, and bent over to pick up bits of food from the kitchen floor.

What was he thinking? This was his 18 year old daughter!!

He slapped his own face to bring himself to; ashamed of his thoughts and trying to suppress the raging erection he appeared to have given himself. As his mind started to come back to normality, Jess was trying to get his attention.

"Daddy, can you lend a hand with this big table? Just to get it back into the dining room."

"Sure Jess... of course, sorry... was miles away."

Charlie and Jess got an end each of the table and lifted and scraped the table into the dining room. It was heavy and they grunted and strained as they moved it back into place.

Jess wheezed. "Goodnight daddy, Happy Birthday. I love you" and threw her arms round her father. She planted a big kiss on his cheek. His arms reciprocated, sliding round his daughter's waist; but as she turned to face him, he gripped her hip tightly and inexplicably placed a second kiss on her lips.

Jess, slightly confused, didn't pull away from her father, rather, kissed him back. It seemed to last a little longer than a normal peck, a few more milliseconds than was normal for a daddy to kiss his teenage daughter. Jess released the embrace and smiled at her father, saying goodnight and leaving the kitchen to head upstairs.

As she ascended the stairs and opened her bedroom door, Jess's mind started ticking. Thinking, wondering what had just happened. Was that 'something'? On the other hand, was that just her slightly tipsy father being 'loving'?

Even weirder, in her mind, was the fact it had slightly aroused her.

She peeled off her skirt and top and climbed into her bed. She heard the comforting sound of her mum's gentle snoring in the next room and felt her hands wander over her own body, still a little aroused by that slightly odd event with her father.

Downstairs, Charlie was struggling immensely to keep his urgent feelings away from his mind and body. Pulses of excitement were surging through his loins and making him crazy. What was wrong with him? Why was he feeling like this about his 18 year old girl?

All that was in his mind was entering her fertile body. Fucking her. For all he was worth. His hard, hard cock fully inside her virginal pussy. Why was he feeling like this? Should he act on it? Would Jess want it too?

The urge did not subside.

15 minutes later, Charlie's raging erection bulged from his trousers. He did not allow his hands to go inside his trousers, but stroked himself from outside his trousers, hardening more and more. This was absolute torture. His balls were heavy and aching. He longed desperately to release the pressure in them. Inside the womb of his teenage daughter.

Was this what his fantasy was all about? Why? He couldn't explain or justify in his own mind at all. He just wanted to feel his thick, potent cum, filling her body.

More, though.

He wanted to make her pregnant.

Father her first child.

Charlie's head was screaming no. But his heart and loins were stronger. His body, virile and frantic. His instinct as a man told him that the signals he'd read from the kiss of his daughter, were real. She wanted this too. He had to take a chance to make his dream come true. Or, spend the rest of his life unfulfilled. He longed for more children, so much.

As if his steps were not his own, like a magnet pulling him towards her, he climbed the staircase and arrived at the door of Jess's room. He stood for a moment in silence. He could feel his body's whole pulse in that silence. Flora's light snoring assured him that this was the time. Right now. To face up to his daughter. Tell her what he wanted. He could regret this for the rest of his life. But that was the chance he had to take. This minute.

He took a deep breath and turned the handle of the door to her room, and softly entered. He stepped up to her bed. She looked so beautiful. Her naked body was only partially covered by her bed sheet, and her breasts were so full and pert, protruding from the sheets.

Charlie got on his knees by Jess's bed. He laid his head next to hers, gently. She mumbled something indiscernible. He spoke very softly, in almost a whisper.

"Jess, can I talk to you?"

Jess awoke with a slight start. "Dad?"

Charlie shushed her quickly, placing his hand on her mouth.

"Dad what's up?"

"Daddy has to talk to you my darling. There's something on my mind and I can't wait any longer. I need to tell you something and you need to listen to me".

"Daddy what's wrong? What is it?"

"What happened downstairs..."

"Oh dad, that's OK, I know it was nothing..."

"Jess, daddy's not sure it was nothing."

"What do you mean daddy?"

"Jess I need to tell you something. Show you something. Please trust me. I am your father and I would never EVER do anything to hurt you, or that you didn't want."

Charlie took his daughters hand in his. He kissed it gently. He moved their clenched hands slowly to his loins.

"Daddy what are you doing?... is...is that what I think it is?"

Charlie's own teenage daughter's hand was resting on the crotch of his trousers, beneath which lay an enormous stiff cock. Not only that, his arousal over the last hour had caused his trousers to become wet with pre-cum. He'd soaked all the way through his shorts. It was warm and moist to the touch and so engorged, the pulsing made it actually beat like his heart.

"What the heck do I do about this Jess...?"

"Daddy, are you hard ... because of me?"

"Jess, my baby. My gorgeous baby. My mind has gone crazy. I want you. In a way I shouldn't want you. I want you physically. The immoral way a daddy shouldn't want his daughter. But it's different to just physical want. It's a deeper want. But, if you don't want to hear any more and you want me to leave right now without saying any more, I will leave this room and never, EVER, mention this again."

Jess was silent for a moment while she reeled in shock.

"Daddy, tell me. Please tell me what you mean..."

Charlie paused, took a deep breath, then decided; this was it. The only opportunity he would have to realise his desires, and he wanted this to come across right. Composing himself, he poured his heart out to his daughter.

"I mean Jess, I want you and I to make love. With every fibre in my being. I want to make love to you. But not just that, baby, I want to fill you with my cum, deep, deep inside you, so your womb is fertilised. What does that make me Jess? I am not a monster, I am not evil, I just love you and want to give you a child. More than one child."

"I want to see your body change, become round and full with our baby. I want to see your beautiful breasts swell up with the milk of our young. I want to taste it too."

"This is it. I have said it now. I don't know where this has come from. I am not drunk, I have not thought about this before. But I know it's not a spur of the moment thought. It's me. It's what I want us to do. I am not forcing you to do anything. I just needed to tell you. I love you my baby girl. Now what?"

Charlie started to shake with fear at the words that had just spilled from his lips.

Jess trembled. Dad had given her a speech she couldn't quite get her head around. The words she was hearing shouldn't be coming from her daddy's lips. His cock had felt like an iron rod it was so hard.

She felt dad start to sniff tears back, his head still next to her on her pillow.

"I never even had urges for your mum as strongly as this Jess. That's why we only had you; I never really regained my desire for her after that. But tonight, I have realised my love for you transcends father/daughter love. I want to make your womb, mine."

"Please say something! Do you hate me? Are you going to tell the police you have an indecent pervert for a father? Maybe I should turn myself in. It is wrong. I know it is wrong."

Charlie had a sudden attack of morality. He let go of her hand.

"Jess, please forget it. I am so sorry. I am a terrible man and I know I have been unreasonable to tell you all this."

Charlie got up from his knees, wiped the tear from his eyes and started to inch away from her.

Jess grabbed her daddy's hand.

"Daddy, wait. Don't go. Please."

Charlie stopped and kneeled down again.

"Daddy I don't think you are a bad man. I have a confession too..."

"What darling?"

"When you kissed me downstairs, on the lips, it made me excited..."

"Excited?"

"Yes excited... I think I want you to do it again. I know it is wrong. But I can't help it. I liked it, daddy."

Charlie's heart leapt into his throat. She did want it too? She wanted him?

"Oh baby girl... Jessie... Come here... please..."

Charlie put his arms around his daughter as she rose to meet his embrace from her laying position in the bed. She put her head on his shoulders. She nuzzled into her daddy's neck and his lips brushed her ear, kissing it gently. The dynamic had altered dramatically between them, never to return to the original.

"Jess, my gorgeous daughter. Let me lay next to you. Please. I want to be close to you. Hold you. We need do no more I promise. Unless you want to. Remember, I will NEVER hurt you; you're my life."

"Yes daddy...please be next to me...please hold me... I need you right now..."

Charlie carefully and quietly got undressed. He slid into Jess's bed and they lay together spooned, naked, lovingly, with her back to him. He moved his arms around his girl and kissed the top of her head. Tears welled up in both of their eyes. Almost joyful, but also full of trepidation and fear. They both trembled together in a loving embrace.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl. So much I can't begin to explain it."

"You said you want me to have your babies, daddy. That is wrong isn't it?"

"Yes Jess, it is very wrong of me. I am ashamed, but I can't hide what is in my heart. I promise the only things that will happen between us are things that YOU want, my baby."

"Daddy, I do want babies. Mum's always saying I should have them young, so that I am not an old mum like her."

"Yes princess, that's definitely something to consider. I would be the luckiest man alive if you and I made a baby."

"What about mum? Won't this destroy her?" Jess cried.

Charlie wasn't really sure whether Flo would care much or not. He knew they'd talked for years about trying to encourage Jess not to go to university and to concentrate on being a homely type; this had almost been trained into her from an early age. They both secretly wanted her to be a young mum. If she had have found a boyfriend and got pregnant at 16, they would have been overjoyed, whether or not the daddy decided to stay around. They would have taken care of daughter and grandchild gladly.

He felt the unrelenting pulse in his cock interrupt his thoughts. He squeezed his daughter tight and let his hands slide across her abdomen as he pulled her close. His hard cock inevitably rested on Jess's naked bottom. Jess could feel it throbbing between her bottom cheeks.

This was so weird. She was naked in her bed, with her naked father behind her, getting as close to her as he could, his body pressed firmly to hers. This is the sort of position she imagined she'd be in with a boyfriend. Not her 60-year-old father.

She always thought he was a looker for his age, and the ladies loved him - he was always popular in their friends' circles. Jess wondered how many of their female family friends really fancied her dad.

Jess allowed her bottom cleft to embrace her daddies' erect cock, and it nestled in the groove, the head facing downwards along the line of her thighs, so that if she had opened her legs a fraction more, the head would have leapt forward and slid up to her slowly moistening pussy lips. Daddy couldn't yet feel her building arousal.

"Daddy would need you to not talk to mum about this. I think she'll come round. I know your mother. Our sexual relations are well and truly over and she knows it too. But she's very strong and very open minded. And she wants you to be pregnant Jess. You don't know how much. She wouldn't tell you herself. But she aches to have grandchildren from you. It's her lifelong desire. It would bring her so much happiness. The source of those grandchildren, though, I don't think she'd worry about for too long."

"Really, dad? She wants it that much she'd get past the fact that you and I had made those babies?"

"Yes Jess I think she would. But it's very taboo, and I am not sure. I think if you became pregnant with my child, we would have to face the option that we keep this secret for some time. It's not right to the rest of the world, and not everyone would understand. I still can't believe we are here like this, talking about it! Even this makes me happy, baby."

"Yes I am 18 but I am mature enough to understand this. I love how we are right now. You feel wonderful, daddy."

Jess allowed her legs to deliberately part for him, ever so slightly. Her daddy's hardness sprung up suddenly into the gap created, and hit her wet pussy lips. The wet head massaged her clit gently. He knew how she felt now; her soaking wetness gave away her feelings about this.

Charlie's hands wandered from her stomach upwards, lingering over her curvaceous breasts. Her body had goosebumps from head to toe and her long nipples stood proudly on end. He cupped them protectively and kneaded the nipples gently between each thumb and forefinger. He pressed his pelvis gently against his daughters' bottom so that his head pressed harder onto her precious clit, feeling her wetness increase.

"Jess you have to want this too. Really want me. You have to WANT to feel daddy's cock deep inside you, hard, and filling you up, to be ready to accept that we are making a secret family, to want me to fill your belly with my seed, no other boys, just with your daddy, and daddy alone. Are you ready for this Jess? I have just sprung this on you tonight and I would understand if you needed time to think about this? But I love and want you, my child; it's all I want in the world. Please say yes, please let daddy make love to you. I'll give you everything I've got baby girl; it will be the most beautiful thing in the world."

"I'm scared daddy, I can't deny it. But I do want you too" Jess murmured. "I want it so much. You feel good... I want to daddy, please, can we?"

Charlie couldn't believe what he was hearing. His 18-year-old daughter was saying yes to all of his wildest dreams.

"Oh, Jessie... baby girl..."

He wanted so badly to feel his cum flooding her beautiful, wet, fertile pussy, and making her egg into their first child. The first of many.

He moved her round by her hips round to face him, his arms around her in an elated embrace. His hands felt a little freer to rove. He tentatively moved his hands downwards to the radiating warmth of her vulva, and touched the moisture and slickness of her ovulating womb. She felt ready right now to be penetrated. Charlie's heart pounded.