Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of the story, Jess and daddy in loving union.
7k words
4.57
158.6k
216

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and her daddy made love to each other as often as they could over the coming weeks. Each time, she would be gifted a heavy and potent load of her daddy's cum, deposited as deep, and as high as possible; right into the heart of her pelvis. Charlie would lay with his cock buried inside her for as long as time allowed, guaranteeing the conception of their child. His fluids would remain inside her body for as long as she could hold them.

Neither of them had yet worked out how they would broach this with mum, yet. They had better hurry up and think of something.

Some weeks later, Jess realised her nipples were hurting her a little. Daddy had been religiously suckling from her to induce her milk, every time they fucked. Perhaps it was just that? He had had a particularly long suckle today, after they had finished fucking. Milk was coming soon, she could feel that she was close to it; the veins in her breasts had become prominent, and bumpy as she ran her hands over them.

Jess also felt a flutter in her womb. Her body was craving her daddy's cock. Constantly. This constant desire made it a bit difficult for Jess to function, as daddy could only fill her with his cum when mum was out or asleep. Jess would have gladly locked herself away in a room with daddy and received his massive hardness for days and days without a break, the way she felt right now.

"Daddy, I think I am pregnant... I feel it."

"Really? Jess, Really?!" Charlie exclaimed, excitedly.

"Yes daddy, I need to get tested, but I'm fairly sure, my nipples are sensitive and my period was due nearly 2 weeks ago."

"Oh Jess, I pray we have made a baby inside you! How do you feel my darling? Are you OK? Are you happy? We are going to be a family!"

"I am so, so excited daddy..." Jess said. "Though now we will have to tell mum."

"I know baby. Let us get through the first 3 months. It is a critical time and we need to make sure you are healthy and the baby is healthy before we tell her. Then when we're sure all is well, I will tell mum."

Daddy's face lowered yearningly to his baby's sensitive erect nipples and he began to nurse on her. He had been working very hard on her milk production for nearly 3 weeks now. Every couple of hours, sneaking in to her room and suckling through the night.

Suddenly, a flood of liquid passed his lips.

Her milk? Had it come?

He tasted the sweetness on his tongue.

Yes, it had finally come!

Hungrily now, Charlie suckled. He tasted it again. This time more than a few drops came out. He got almost half a mouthful. His eyes met hers, eagerly and with a huge beam. She knew what had happened. He kept suckling. More and more milk would come onto his tongue.

Jess grew aroused, watching him and feeling his tongue there. The more he persisted suckling her, the more sweet liquid he would receive into his mouth. Wow.

His cock pulsed and surged. He grew harder and harder until the head became purple with the pressure. Their babies would be well fed, Charlie was sure of that. Pre-cum leaked strongly from his cock, a stream dripping in-between Jess's thighs as she lay there in his embrace. Daddy's juices ran down to her pussy and bottom crack.

Jess's pussy became wetter and wetter as her daddy continued to feed. She smiled down at him, submissively feeding on her, feeling her tummy flutter with the magic happening in her nipples and womb. She longed for the huge purple cock resting on her thigh, oozing cum.

But, she wanted to thank her daddy for his gift first.

She gently moved her father's head away from her breast and up to meet her own, kissing him softly on the lips, and tasting her own sweetness on his tongue.

"Daddy, I want to show you my appreciation for giving me this magic and creating our first baby. Let me devour your cock. Right now. I'm a hungry girl and want to taste you."

Charlie was in awe of his beautiful daughter. She moved from under him, downwards, kissing his body as she travelled, finally arriving at his raging erection. She slid her hungry tongue all over the tip.

Oh, my god.

She made him want to eject his load into her open throat spontaneously, right then and there.

He quivered and shuddered as Jess continued to move her lips tightly around his thick shaft. She had a small mouth but full luscious lips and took him down into her throat surprisingly deeply. His cock was soaked with a beautiful mixture of her saliva and his dripping pre-cum.

He was so close to his climax.

She paused for a second to say:

"Daddy, don't hold back. I want to taste you. Drink your cum into my throat, fill my mouth with your juices."

She lowered her head once more. Her lips sealed in a tight suction on his head with the tongue flickering and stuttering around on his engorged shaft. He could not speak it felt so good.

"Oh... Jess... uh...uh... Baby...yes...baby... uhhh...YES...Mmmmppphhh!!"

He could hold it no more, and erupted violently inside Jess's awaiting mouth.

He convulsed hard as his cock fed Jess with jet after jet of his thick cum. Oh, how amazing his daughter was. He looked down at her as he swallowed the huge mouthful of his heavy load, hungrily.

He loved her. Intensely.

When she had sucked him dry, her eyes rose to meet his.

"Daddy, you taste so good!"

She licked her lips clean of every last drop of his juices.

Charlie was speechless with pleasure and ecstasy.

"Jess... I have never... felt anything like it... my god, that was like nothing else in the world. Your mum never liked to do that to me. That felt truly... magical."

"I love you daddy. We are a family now. Our own secret. For now, anyway."

"Your mummy will notice you're pregnant in time Jess, I have to think of a way to tell her as soon as it is confirmed."

"I know daddy. Women's instinct and all that. I will get tested today so we know the truth."

"I love you baby girl." He said, caressing her womb as he gazed at her. She lay back down next to him and kissed his lips. His tongue ravenously entered her mouth, somehow wanting to taste himself on her tongue, as she had done earlier with her own breast milk.

Her heavy, full milky breasts met his cupped hands. They lay in this embrace for a while, lazily exploring, his fingers teasing and kneading her nipples at the same time, with each caress, milk dripping onto his hand.

After a while, Jess got up, getting dressed in preparation for her trip to the chemist. She tried not to leak her daddy's precious cum from her womb from their morning fuck earlier that day, as she moved and put on her knickers and jeans. Her daddy lay there, satiated and utterly dazed with love.

Flo was at work, and Jess left her daddy in the empty house as she set off for the chemist, round the corner. These last few weeks had been an utter whirlwind. She had gone from an innocent 18-year-old contemplating college, to finding out that her father had feelings for her, and she for him, and they had made love many, many times.

Since then, there had not been a single hour passed where she was not full of his seed. If she were not pregnant now, it would be a miracle.

Pregnant. To her own father. That made him a father and a grandfather at the same time. That concept was something she could not quite grasp. She and her father had formed a sexual bond, and now a love that transcended anything she had ever felt before. Was she in love with him? Her 60-year-old daddy? How could she even know what that was at her tender age?

Charlie lay there. Deep inside his own brain. His body exhausted with the pleasure he had just experienced. He had done it. He knew he had. She had a baby inside her. They had planted one together, deep inside. They had made this new life in love, and they would make many more. He couldn't believe his feelings. His adoration for her. For their union. The feeling he got when he penetrated her body. Her delicate reactions when he kissed and sucked her ripe nipples. Her tongue filling his mouth. Their deep, deep kisses as he moved his cock back and forth to meet her womb. Devouring her from every angle.

Those feelings overtook him. At 60, this was like some sort of rebirth and call to his younger manhood.

Purchasing a test, Jess ran out of the shop back up the street to their house. She knew that the answer would be yes. This was merely a formality.

Sure enough.

Jess was positive. She was with baby.

Charlie would have to think of something to say to Flora. Soon. There was no escape. But, the feelings of love, joy, elation and delight for his new child and its mother, took over.

He hugged Jess close to his body, tightly.

"This is it my baby. This is it. This is the beginning of our new life. Are you ready to go into our future like this, and mother my children forever after?"

"I love you daddy, so much. Yes. I can't wait to birth our baby and to become pregnant again to you. I can hardly contain myself; I love you, I love you daddy! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me." She kissed his face in excitement.

"Me too Jessie baby girl. You are all mine now. And I am all yours. I will take care of you princess, you will never have to work at that greengrocers again. Or anywhere else. Your home will be here, in my arms, naked and pregnant. Nursing our babies and growing our fruit. I will fuck and fill your beautiful pussy every day to make sure your ripe womb is never without a fertilised egg growing inside it."

Jess melted at the thought of all her daddy was saying. She clutched his body hard and felt his heart beating inside his chest against her ear.

"I may be 60 Jessie, but I have a lot of life inside me my girl. We will make love as much as possible. I will nurse and feed on your breasts all the time to keep you full of milk. I love suckling on you so much. Hmmm... my cock is so hard for you again Jess. Thinking about that..."

Jess released her grip from her daddy's body. She looked up at him, and moved away slightly. She peeled off her shirt, then her bra, crouching over to slip off her skirt and knickers, gently. She ran her hands over her naked newly pregnant body, cupping her breasts in her hands and looking into his eyes.

"Daddy, come here. Nurse on me now."

Jess ushered Charlie's head down to her naked breast. She squeezed a little out of her nipple onto his awaiting lips. The voluminous squirt of milk dripped over his chin, and he moved onto her nipple to feed. As his tongue and teeth moved over her areola and nipple, drawing out her nectar, his cock continued to harden. She could feel the hardness pressing onto her pubic bone. She loved that feeling. She knew that meant what was to come was a huge hard cock deep inside her.

He kissed her with a deep searching tongue. Jess caressed his raging cock with her hand as he did so. With his cock in her hand, Jess said "Daddy, this is what has given us this gift. We're having a baby. Fuck me now, daddy, fuck me in celebration. I want to celebrate our pregnancy, and never go a day without receiving your seed to my womb. I am all yours daddy, to breed and feed on forever."

That was all the cue Charlie needed. He was desperate for her. He laid his daughter down, spread her thighs apart, and knelt down at her moist wet pussy. He knew how she liked it now. His tongue met her opening and entered her as deep as it could. He could taste his own cum there, too, the same taste he had had a hint of earlier.

Jess felt tingles of pleasure as his tongue searched her deeply. She felt hot, and her heart raced. He moved over her clit and clamped onto it like a fierce vacuum. Prodding her swollen nub fast and firmly with his tongue, she yelled out in pleasure. Her orgasm came in under a minute, pouring juices all over his face and onto the bed sheets; soaking them with her orgasm.

She came so hard. All over his awaiting lips and into his open mouth. Shivering, shuddering. She was astounded at the love she felt for her daddy. This older man, her father. The intimacy was incredible; the closeness melted her heart. She desired him deeply. He was her universe. She came and came, helplessly and fearlessly.

Since hearing the result was positive and knowing that daddy had indeed impregnated her womb with their baby, Jess knew that she wanted nothing more than to commit her life, her body, her everything, to him; to breed, and breed more. To grow many, many babies.

Her eyes met his, as he rose from his kneeling position at her loins, with a burning, smouldering look on his face. He had a heavy and hard cock now. He needed to penetrate her. So intensely, he felt like he might die if he didn't. It naturally fell into her valley as he moved, and Jess tilted her pelvis to meet his eager head.

"Mother to all my future children. I love you. My baby girl."

He sunk slowly inside her, relishing every centimetre deeper he travelled. Burrowing inside her wet depths.

She gasped and smiled as their bodies met at pubic bone, his organ buried completely inside her. His lips clamped to hers, tongues dancing erotically.

They had not heard Flora come home.

Or, walk up stairs.

Neither had they closed the door.

Flo watched on, as her husband made love furiously to their daughter.

A strange combination of feelings grew inside her. Her eyes were too shocked to cry. Standing in the doorway, there she was. Witnessing her 60-year-old husband's penis penetrating their pregnant teenage daughter. Into her. Drawing out again. Glistening in the light with their fluids. Sinking into her again.

Flora could see her daughter's arousal as daddy's cock pushed hard into her body. She wanted this. This was consensual. Her own daughter. Charlie, oblivious, talked to Jess as he fucked her, telling her how much he loved her, was looking forward to their baby being born, and how they would have many more.

Baby? What was she hearing?

Flo couldn't speak. She was entranced. Watching in silence as his cock pumped and bucked against their daughter's pelvis. And, she was crying out in pleasure. Charlie was almost ready to climax. Flo could see.

She continued to watch, hearing the voices cry "Jessie baby... daddy's about to cum again... I am filling you so full...Uhhh! Mmmmm... Aaaahh!"

His final thrust was a huge jerk, and his cock stopped suddenly and throbbed hard, emptying a fresh hot load of sperm deep inside her. Flo could see the undulating cock as its internal pumps forced the fluids forth as hard and fast as possible in a rhythmic pulse.

Flora could not really comprehend what she was seeing. In one mind, she felt devastation. In another, joy. What? Joy? How could she feel this way? Yes, definite joy. Excitement. She was compelled.

Angry at Charlie for this betrayal. Furious at him. But, she couldn't help but feel all her senses become aroused at what actually was a glorious sight. Their daughter was having a baby? Finally? Their long time wish was a reality, Jess would be a young mum now - and by the sounds of their conversation, the plan was for multiple young.

As Charlie finished spasming inside Jess, he was still utterly unaware that Flo was right behind them, taking in every detail of the view of their naked bodies connected at penis and vagina.

Then, Charlie sensed the breathing of a third person in the room and looked behind him, seeing his shaken wife rooted to the spot.

Jess looked up at the same time. Oh, no.

This was not how they were meant to be discovered. Daddy's softening cock was still inside her and his juices oozes from around the edges out of her.

"Mum... Oh god... I don't believe..."

"Don't speak, Jess. Please. Firstly, you're not in trouble."

"Flo, I have no words that I can give you right now." Charlie stuttered. He rose from the bed. His dripping cock wet still.

"Charlie. You betray me again, in the same way as you did all those years ago. I am your wife. I should know these things about you before it comes to this!" she said angrily at Charlie.

"Flora, I can't explain. This is so recent. I have no way of starting to make you understand this. It's come over me in the last few weeks. My heart is different. I crave our daughter and she craves me too. We don't know why, all we know is that we need to make babies. And we have. She is pregnant."

Flo nodded. "Yes, I know she is, Charlie. I have heard all you've said just now."

"Flo, this transcends anything normal. I guess all I can now do is leave you with the biggest decision of your life. Please accept us. If you can't, we need to let go. I love you Flo and always will. But this love, Jess and I, is something else. It burns inside me every day. I need her."

Permission granted or not, Charlie knew this was his destiny. Their destiny.

Flora turned to look at Jess.

"Jessie, my baby. Talk to me. Tell me. Is what daddy telling me really how you feel? How do you feel? Do you want this too? You're so young. You know your life will never be the same now you're pregnant, right?"

"I - love daddy," Jess started. "And, yes, I know what is happening, It was a shock at first, but I have never been so happy, mummy. This is how I want my life to be. I want to give birth to daddy's babies."

"OK honey, I just want to make sure he's not pressuring you to do this. You have your own mind and I know you wouldn't let anyone push you around." Flo said.

"Flo, I have thought about nothing else but telling you and how to tell you, for weeks. I'm desperate for her. I am so, so sorry Flo and I don't know what this now means for you. But I do love you still. I couldn't have talked to you about this - surely you can see?"

"Yes Charlie, I suppose I can see. And, funnily enough, I don't actually mind that much - I have seen the worst of it now, I would have hated you to just approach me when Jess was 6 months pregnant and tell me it was yours. This way, I know right from the start."

Charlie had known deep down that Flora wouldn't go too psycho about this. He knew she secretly craved to see Jess's body grow plump with a baby. He hadn't been ready to be caught in the act though - especially displaying desire he had never had for his wife, so enthusiastically for his teenage girl.

At that, Flo gave a speech to both of them.

"Charlie, you know how open I am about our marriage. I hadn't expected I would have to be this open. I consent to you doing this. Provided I am involved in the children's upbringing, I can allow you to live this life. I don't want to lose both of you either, plus, there's no way you could stay in this village without us remaining as a family unit."

Jess and her daddy looked at each other, puzzled by her words but so very excited.

"We need to seclude ourselves from the village. Jess needs to stop her job at the greengrocers. We need to have her here and be very careful when she gets close to the pregnancy about keeping her at home. We may have to look at moving away eventually, should the house become too small anyway. But I want to be involved in the plans. If I am, you are more than welcome to have sex openly with me here in the house, as often as you like. I don't mind hearing and seeing it."

"Flo - are you - sure? Really? Sure you give your blessing on all this?" Charlie asked. He was hearing words more liberal than he had ever heard from his wife's mouth in all their 35 years of marriage.

"I found what I saw just now quite beautiful, Charlie. Jess, its clear your daddy loves you deeply, and that this is not just about his sexual urges. It's about both your futures. How can I stand in the way of that?"

"Mum, I know daddy loves me and that he is serious, I really do." Jess said, looking over at her daddy encouragingly.

"Yes he is. I know your daddy. I know what he has needed all these years. And if that ends up being you, then all the better, we're all safe, and we're all together, and we can all take care of each other and our growing family. Daddy gets what he wants, to give you babies, and I get to enjoy my grandchildren, just like I always dreamed I would."

12