Jess and Her New Tattoo

Story Info
Jess gets a BBC addiction after a visit to a tattoo parlour.
5.8k words
4.24
8.2k
16
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story have some supernatural stuff that is new to me, but felt exciting to explore. I hope you will enjoy it!

_______________________________________

Jess and four of her best friends were on a short vacation in New Orleans in their final year at the university. Living and studying in Houston, they had packed a car and driven the five hour long trip to a hotel with apartments close to Bourbon Street. They were planning on a couple of days of clubbing, dancing and drinking, before returning for the hopefully final exams of their life.

Not that they couldn't party at the university, but here they could relax a bit more, not risking rumors spreading, or videos being shared among friends. Not being shy of partying, Jess had often found herself waking up with a headache on Saturdays and Sundays. Despite this she had not been with many guys, only having had one longer relationship lasting three years, and a few one night stands.

This was not due to lack of options, as many guys had been after the former head cheerleader. At 25 years old she was having that perfect length of not being too short or long, slim but still being blessed with C cups, and shoulder long light brown hair. But between having a boyfriend most of the time at the university, and not wanting to get a rumor of being easy, she had had few romantic encounters.

She had always loved science and had early on decided to be a science teacher. Most of her four friends that accompanied her on the trip had been met through her studies, and they had formed a close friendship relationship with each other.

As they arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon they quickly got ready for an all-night party, helping each other get their hair and makeup done. Being close friends they weren't shy around each other, as they tried on clothes without bothering about privacy. Jess was not too eager to show off her body normally, so she had chosen jeans and a black top that showed a modest enough amount of cleavage. This however did not go down well with her friends.

"We are not going to church miss Denvers!" Nikki, one of her friends, said.

"Try this on instead!" Coleen, another friend, said as she gave her black and red dress.

The dress was not something Jess normally wore as it was a bit too short and a bit too revealing of her bosom.

"Isn't this a bit too much?" she asked her friends.

"Not at all, remember, this is the town we're girls go wild!" Nikki said laughingly.

"And you do look hot in it! If I was into girls I would be on you directly." Audrey, her third friend said with a wicked smile on her face.

After a quick meal they soon were in the club they had planned to visit today. It was packed with people, and the music was loud as they started to dance. All girls got attention from guys, and some ladies, but most attention was given to Jess. A couple of hours into the dancing she had lost her friends as she had gone to order another drink.

Deciding to enjoy the night she started dancing with a couple of guys, thinking that she would find her friends later. Drinking her drink and dancing soon led to her needing another drink, and one of the guys she was dancing with accompanied her.

He was a black, tall and fit guy. Jess didn't mind the looks he gave her, and he didn't seem to mind her looks. She hadn't never really been around many black guys, as they tended to be in other social circles than her, and this was the first time she really was interested in a black guy. As they got to the bar, the volume from the dance floor was low enough that they could talk.

"Hi, I am Marco." the man said as he introduced himself.

"Jess, you are from New Orleans?"

"I visit here sometimes, but I work in Dallas. You?"

"I study in Houston, but I am from Beaumont originally."

"Nice, here with some friends?"

"Yeah, but I seem to have lost them."

"Bad for them, good for me." Marco said with a smile.

They continued to talk and soon were kissing too. Before it got out of hand, Jess however said she needed to leave to get back to her hotel. She gave him her number, and then tried to find her way to the hotel. As she took a slight detour when she made a wrong turn, she happened to walk by a tattoo parlor.

She had no tattoo, but she had promised herself to get one when she was done with her studies. Perhaps due to the alcohol she decided to enter the shop and see what they could do. Inside the tattoo parlor, Jess was amazed by all the artwork on the walls. On the tables and front desks were books to look through. The books had various designs of tattoos to give you inspiration on what you could get. Trying to act sober she walked to their desk.

"Jess Denvers?" she heard as she got close.

When she looked at the person that had said her name she was a little shocked, but also felt a lump in her chest. Apparently working in the shop was Joanne Smith, who had gone to the same high school as Jess. Jess had been quite a mean girl at that time, and had on a number of times made fun of Joanne's afro hair. Now, having matured a lot, she was extremely embarrassed at how she acted during those years.

"Oh my god, Joanne! How are you?"

"I am good, thank you."

"Listen, I am really sorry about how I was during high school. I was a bitch and I really really regret it all."

"It's ok, water under the bridge and all that shit. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I have always dreamed about getting a tattoo and I saw the shop, and thought what the hell."

"Alright, any ideas about what to get?"

"Umm, I was thinking about doing a butterfly somewhere, perhaps my shoulder so it could be covered by clothing if necessary."

"Well, have a look at these designs, anyone you like?" Joanne said as she opened up a page in a book.

They all looked nice, but Jess' eyes were drawn to a butterfly with beautiful wings.

"This one I think." she said as she looked up to Joanne's face.

"Ohh, that's a good one. Now we would normally not do this on an intoxicated person, but if I could do a video recording of you saying you want it and that you are not going to make a fuss tomorrow, I guess I could do it since I know who you are. Ok?"

"Sure, thank you for doing it now."

"No problems. Since you are here, have you ever thought about getting a piercing or two?"

"No, not really...you have any?"

"Not visible, but in more private places...if you know what I mean."

"Wow, but why?"

"It really enhances the pleasure when you do 'it'. You should really try one in each tits, they are easy to remove later if you regret it."

"Hmmnnn...I guess I only live once and so...hmmnn...ok I'll maybe do that after the tattoo."

"Sure, now the one doing the tattoo is my grandmother, she may seem old but she knows her work."

After signing papers and doing everything else that was needed before starting the tattoo, she was led to a chair. There a black lady in her sixties was sitting and Joanne showed her the tattoo, and said something quiet that Jess couldn't hear.

Her grandmother was steady at her hand, and after the initial pain Jess relaxed and talked to both Joanne and her grandmother. Doing tattoo's had apparently been something the family had done ever since they were brought over as slaves to the United States. In the old culture they were from, tattooing was sacred and they could influence the one having the tattoo in different ways.

"It sounds like voodoo or something." Jess said as she heard it.

"Oh, voodoo works sometimes, but maybe not in the ways people think. Zombies and stuff like that are exaggerated, but one should respect the old ways." Joanne answered.

Soon the tattoo was done. As they covered it they gave Jess instructions on how to take care of it.

"Want to get those piercings?"

"Hmmnnnn, why not. You sure it's easy to remove?"

"Yeah, no problems. Now I would recommend these gold bars with black barbells on the end. They will look great on you!" Joanne said as she showed her some piercings in a plastic bag.

"Ok, I'll take them."

"Okay, now I will need you to lower your dress and remove your bra," Joanne said.

Jess obeyed and took it off.

"Now, I want you to focus on a spot on the ceiling and just stare at it until I tell you to look down. You will feel a pinch, but if you focus on the ceiling, you won't notice it quite as much."

Joanne then reclined the seat so that Jess was staring straight up at the ceiling. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Jess could feel her fondling and pinching the tip of her right nipple. Within seconds, she felt a pinch and that her nipple was pulled. Soon she could feel how Joanne inserted the piercing needle through her nipple.

The pain was sharp, but not excruciating. Shortly thereafter, Jess felt her put the bar through her nipple. Her body got tense and her fingers dug into the armrest as the bar penetrated the nipple. After she put the bar through, she was partially relieved. Jess however knew that she was only halfway done, so she kept her eyes closed.

She heard Joanne walk around the chair to sit on her left side. Like her right side, she felt her fondle and pinch her nipple. This time, she prepared herself for what was next. Joanne quickly pierced her nipple and then inserted the bar.

"Okay, my work is done," she said.

Joanne raised the seat so that Jess was back in a seated position. Jess took a deep breath and looked down at her breasts while Joanne gently wiped her nipples with pieces of gauze. Both her nipples had been pierced with inch long nipple bars with large balls at the ends of both bars. She stared at them for a few moments.

"So what do you think?" Joanne asked.

"I...am not sure," Jess said, still looking at her breasts.

"Well, your nipples are going to be really sensitive for a few weeks. Basically, you don't want to wear any tight-fitting clothing for a while, because you could cause some irritation and possible infection. This includes tight bras. You also want to be sure that you keep the bar as clean as possible."

Jess remained silent as she was still looking down at her breasts. It looked strange, but also very nice and...sexy.

After saying goodbye to Joanne and her grandmother, Jess found her way back to the apartment. Her friends weren't back, so she took herself off to bed. As she slept she had more sexual dreams than she had ever had before, and all dreams were of black men and women using her body for their pleasure.

She woke up multiple times during the night, always with her fingers in her cunt masturbating. When Jess woke up for the final time late in the morning, the first thing she did was reach for her tender nipples. First, she caressed one and then the other. They did hurt a little, but nothing that she could not tolerate.

She got out of bed and went straight to the mirror where the sight of her pierced nipples caused her tummy to quiver. For some strange reason, the golden bars with black ends made her hard nipples look so good.

She put on a t-shirt and shorts and walked out to the living room were her four friends were sitting.

"Where did you disappear last night?" they asked.

Jess started to explain that they got split up, and she went looking for them, and after a while she headed back after chatting with a guy.

"And on the way back I went and got myself an early exam present." she finished the story.

Her friends looked a little confused, but when Jess showed them the tattoo they understood what she meant.

"Wow, that's a really cool tattoo." Nikki said.

"Yeah, really beautiful! But this guy you talked to, who was he?" Audrey asked.

"Oh, someone from Dallas. He was really hot and cool. And I got his number"

"Ohhh...Jess gonna have a date!" Coleen said teasingly.

"No, I was supposed to be going out partying with you, not going on a date with a stranger."

"We are here for fun and pleasure, and what's more pleasurable than some carnal activity with a hot guy?" Taylor, her fourth friend said.

"I guess, but I don't want to leave you four alone..."

"Hey, I think we can take care of ourselves and have fun one night without you, especially if it means you will shag a hot stranger!"

Convinced by her friends she sent a message to Marco about seeing each other tonight. Soon they had a date planned, and her friends were giggling with excitement that their little brunette friend probably would hook up later tonight.

The day was spent recovering from the hangover from yesterday. Jess took care of her tattoo and avoided the sun and water. It was also a good excuse to not show her new piercings to her friends, as she was not ready to tell them about them, since it was still a little embarrassing how wild her last night had been. Her piercings were making her breast a little sore, but she could still wear some clothes over them.

Her favorite bra was also good at hiding them, and it fitted her perfectly as it was not too loose but not too tight either. The secret about her piercings was however spoiled as they dressed for their evening activities.

"Hey, what is that?" Audrey asked as Jess was about to try on a top.

Jess got red from embarrassment as she realized that Audrey had seen the piercings.

"Hey, girls! Jess has another little secret!"

All gathered around Jess and she took off her bra, showing her new nipple piercings.

"Holy moly that's so cool!" Coleen said.

"You really got wild yesterday." Nikki added.

"Yeah...well I thought you only live once!" Jess said, now more embarrassed about the appraisal she got then that she was pierced.

"I wish I had that kind of piercings too..." Audrey said being a little envious.

"I bet the date will like the surprise, but you shouldn't wear a bra, since it can get your skin irritated around the piercings." Taylor said.

"I got the perfect top for that!" Nikki said, and started to go through her belongings.

After a minute of searching she brought Jess a red top that was short, but still wasn't tight-fitting. The nipples and piercings were covered by the rather thick material so no bra was needed.

"And here is a matching skirt!"

The skirt Nikki came with was way too short for Jess' normal style, barely covering her ass. Her friends were however adamant that she should wear it, and Coleen let her borrow a red thong to make her clothes match perfectly.

"Now you look like a girl that knows what she wants!" Taylor laughingly said.

"And what is that?" Jess asked.

"A hot guy and his big..." Taylor said as she made a gesture of a big cock.

"Well...he is hot but I don't know his size, although there are some common prejudiced sayings about black men..."

"You never said he was black!" Nikki said, a little surprised.

"Ohh, I forgot that detail..."

"Well, black or white...if he is straight he will want to rip those clothes off and devour you!" Coleen said, giving Jess a little friendly spank on her ass.

The girls went their separate ways, Jess going to her date, and the other girls went out clubbing. She went to the address Marco had said. When he saw her she smiled to herself, as Coleen seemed to be right, as he gawked at her.

"Hi there, handsome!" she said seductively with a little wink.

"Wow! You look amazing Jess!" Marco said as he hugged her.

Marco took her hand and led her inside. As they ate their food they chatted, but neither could stop themselves from getting aroused as they looked at each other. Especially Jess had a hard time not thinking about his rock hard cock entering her entrance. Having sexual thoughts like this on a date was uncommon for her. She usually could keep her calm, but now it seemed impossible.

As the question about dessert came up in the conversation, Jess simply smiled at Marco saying she could be up from some chocolate, but maybe at Marco's place. He quickly paid for the food, refusing that a student should pay when he was earning money working.

His hotel was only a couple of blocks away, and soon they were entering his room with his hand on her ass. He lifted her up and put her down on the bed, at the same time that they were making out. Her top was soon off, and he gave a little gasp as he saw her piercings.

"They are really new so unfortunately you can't play with my tits too much." Jess said apologetic.

"That okay baby, got other parts I would rather play with..." he said as he removed her skirt too.

By now Jess was a horny mess, and she felt all over Marco's body, trying to remove his clothes. As he was down to his underwear, she finally saw that prejudice about black men at least wasn't wrong this time, since she could clearly see a big contour of his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmyyy God..." Jess said, gasping as she felt his huge cock.

"You like it?" Marco said with a cocksure smile.

"Yessss...but I don't know how it will fit..."

"I'll take it slow, and how about you give it some extra lube with your mouth?"

Jess got down to be in level with Marco's giant cock. It barely fitted in her mouth but she started to bob up and down as she sucked on it. After a couple of minutes she couldn't wait anymore as her pussy was screaming to be filled. She sat herself down on Marco's lap, and slowly inserted the cock into her wet hole.

"Yessss...oohhh...mmnhhg...soooo bigggg..." she moaned as she sank down on his cock.

Slowly she fitted more and more in her pussy that was overflowing with cunt juices. Just as she was fully impaled she had her first orgasm, and if Marco hadn't held her by her waist she would have fallen down hard on his chest. After a little rest she continued to work herself up and down and soon she approached orgasm number two. This time she let it rip through her body as it struck her.

Too exhausted from her orgasms to continue to ride, she made Marco get on top of her. He put her legs on his shoulders and then thrusted in and out at a steady tempo.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked, clearly getting close too.

"Yessss..." Jess moaned out.

Marco then increased the pace, and soon he flooded her hole with his cum. After a minute he slowly withdrew his cock, and they both breathed heavily as they recovered from the intense sex.

"You want to stay the night?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, I just need to send a message to my friends."

The night was not over, and before Jess dressed and got ready to leave they had fucked another three times during the night and morning. Jess' pussy was sore by the end, but the pleasure was too big to stop herself from the sex.

Marco unfortunately had to go back to Dallas, but they promised each other to stay in contact, and maybe do this again, if there were any opportunities. As she put on her skirt and top they felt a little tighter, but Jess thought that was probably just the imagination.

Her friends were extremely curious about the night, but Jess was adamant that she didn't kiss and tell. At least not until she had a couple of drinks in her. As they did get a little drunk she started to talk more, and she didn't hold back the information that Marco had been the biggest and best lover she had ever had.

Once again they dressed and helped each other for the evening's clubbing, but Jess had problems with her bra and underwear. The bras that previously had fitted well now seemed a little tight, and the panties she had chosen to wear were also a little too tight. Even her pants were tight, as if her ass had grown a size in just a day or two.

In the end she decided to not wear a bra, and put on a dress instead of the pants and top she had planned to wear. The club they visited was just as full of people as the first one, but despite that men tried to get her interested she had no plans to follow anyone home. Partly because she still was a little sore from the previous night, and partly because they were all white guys and they seemed a little less...sexy than before.

12