Jess & Stepdad Look for a Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait to get you naked in the hot tub and see what you can teach me Jess. Come to think of it, I do know a fine looking guy, plays for the Thunderbirds Football team and he's single, nice and I'll get him down here now, if I can."

"Did you say Football player? Is he good looking? How tall is he? How old is he?" The questions flew out of Jess' mouth at Angus. As Jess listened to Angus' answers intently, she had unconsciously pushed my hand down between her thighs against her very warm crotch. I didn't move it, interested to see if she was aware of what she was doing or not. "What position does he play? Is he a starter, when can I meet him? Do you think he will like me?" As Jess got more into it, she was pushing my thick two fingers against her rather erect clit and stroking the hub firmly.

I withdrew my hand and Jess seemed surprised. "Oops Terry, thought I had my phone in my hand, sorry."

We all enjoyed lunch and decided that the following night after Annie was done work, we would have a BBQ at the Townhouse and invite Mr. Football to join us for dinner and the evening.

After we all settled up on the bill, Jess and I headed to the Rover. "You okay to drive Jess?" She nodded firmly and I knew she was okay. We climbed into the Rover, belted up and started home.

"We need to get your clothes and furniture packed up and moved to Campus this week Jess. Do you have a lot of stuff to pack?"

"No, and all the stuff we bought today I would prefer Mom didn't see any of it." Jess looked at me and gave me her devilish smile. "I can't believe I am fucking my Stepdad, daily, no several times daily. What happens if Mom finds out?"

"Let's be very careful, but we'll cross that bridge when we have to." I was pondering the stickiness of this problem and wasn't sure what to do.

"Hey! We forgot to go to the Sex Shop and do some toy shopping. Can we do it now? Please?????"

"Okay, take a left at the next corner, I'll show the best place to shop. They have some other aspects to their business you might find interesting!"

Jess' eyes lit up! "Like what?"

"They have live shows, where you sit in little booths and watch through a one way glass as girls strip and then do some nasty things to their bodies if you tip them well. They have a series of glory holes too."

"What are glory holes?"

"They are holes in a room wall where you go into one room and wait, then a guy goes into the other room and sticks his cock through the hole for you to suck him off or turn around and fuck him as you desire. But, always use condoms in there; it's not the safest place to have sex. But you can see some really monstrous black cocks there. I've seen them over fourteen inches long and as thick as my wrist."

"Wow, I'd love to have that stuffed in my pussy, then my ass, then my pussy again and then let him come in my mouth. He would come in buckets, most likely! I want to check that out for sure one day."

We arrived at my fave store, parked and walked in. Jess was in awe! This place has everything, from finger vibes to Sybian machines and bondage racks and fucking machines. I watched her wander off, basket in hand. I enjoyed looking at a few new toys and bought a couple for myself.

Jess appeared half an hour later, full basket, clothing on her shoulder and a massive smile on her face!

"You missed some come in your hair!" I pointed. "Found the glory holes I guess?"

"Yup, and I sucked off this massive black cock, I only got six inches in my mouth because it was too thick and there was at least another six or seven left. I could barely get my hands around it to pump it enough to make him come. He must have blown half a pint of come all over the floor, and me I guess. It was fun!"

"Let's get cashed out and get you over to Annie's place, I mean your place to unpack your haul from today. By the way, you spent almost $1,700 on sex toys! I'll assume you are staying there tonight and getting to know your new play toys and roommate?"

"That I am; staying there and playing with Annie and Angus. I can't wait to see his cock and see how it fits in my many hungry holes! I bought twelve dozen condoms and I plan to use a few tonight. That's one of the reasons I love fucking you; your cock is huge, your tongue works magic, you make me have the most incredible multiple squirting orgasms and you are sterile. And FYI, Allie is excited that you've had a vasectomy too! But I now have a surprise for you. I have installed a couple of covert high-resolution video cameras, actually four, installed in my room. For security and so I can always have sex with you, wherever you are in the world. This way, you can also get to know my boyfriend(s) by seeing their face and their bodies too, I guess. I'm not sure I want to share that with you though! And if you are really good and keep spoiling me with shopping trips like this, I'll let you watch me when I'm in bed with boyfriends, Annie, other girls or all of them at once!" Jess started laughing uncontrollably. To me the thought of her stepfather watching her have sex on camera was not the norm, but she was one very horny young woman and she had a sexual appetiteas big as her Stepdads was! "So, promise to come tomorrow night and meet Mr. Football and give me your opinion?"

"Promise! And I don't want to watch you fucking your boyfriends, but girls always! Now get out of the truck, I'll help you in with your purchases and then I have to get going."

As we hugged good-bye, Jess looked at me with those begging eyes, "What do I have to promise you to get one of those Sybian Machines? They are about $2,500, not cheap!"

"Why don't you come up with your own plan and present it to me. If I like it, I'll buy you one." We carried in the numerous bags of clothing and toys then I kissed her on the cheek and stepped out the door.

To be continued in Chapter 6.

12