Jess & Stepdad Visit Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we will have to keep doing that, you sure seemed to enjoy it!" Jess added as she leered lustfully at Annie's distended hard nipples. They were deep red in color now and were a very erotic sight!

Before things got carried away again, I stood up reached out for Jess' hand and pulled her up. "Come my little nympho, its time dry off and head home, it's late! And I have a busy day tomorrow." Annie followed us out of the tub and we each grabbed a big fluffy bath sheet and wrapped ourselves up as we waited for the water to finish running off our spent bodies.

We wandered around the house, picking up the various pieces of clothing we had discarded in our sorted sexual adventure tonight and finished dressing in the living room where it all started.

"So, are you my new roommate then Jess?" Annie asked, almost rhetorically.

"Absolutely, I'll drop off a cheque for the first month's rent and deposit to you at the store tomorrow after 5:00, okay?" Annie nodded her agreement; she looked completely spent!

We hugged at the door and said our "Good nights" and got in the Rover and headed home. Jess fell asleep less five minutes after we left the condo.

To be continued...

12