Jess' Birthday Request Ch. 02

Story Info
The party continues with Jess and her dad...
1.1k words
4.19
44.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

Steve turned on his side, trying to ignore the sexy little body that just climbed into his bed. 'We talked about this honey. One time only!" he said nervously, almost knowing he was going to lose this battle. How could he turn her away after the mind blowing sex they just had?

Jess snuggled up to Steve, pressing her firm little tits against his back, curving her tight little body to fit his. She starting rubbing his leg with the dildo she brought with her. She then moved it up his side, around to his stomach, then his neck. "Well, daddy?" she whispered in her best come-fuck-me tone.

Steve was hard as a rock at the thought of fucking his little girl again. And the toy... he was very curious about that! He rolled over, now facing his hot baby girl. She looked him in the eyes as she slid the rubber cock past her thin lips and into her tiny mouth.

Steve's hand found its way to Jess's smooth moist pussy. He began to gently rub it as she worked the dildo in and out of her mouth. He continued working her clit with his fingers as he began to lick and suck on her hard nipples. Jess rolled over on to her dad's stomach as she pulled the dildo from her mouth. Steve could feel her pussy juices on his hairy stomach. She leaned down and kissed his mouth, gently using her tongue to play with his. She pulled away from the kiss, smiled big, and said "Let's have some more fun Steve!"

She began to tease her dad with the dildo, putting it in her mouth, then slowly moving down to her perky little tits, then to her flat stomach, and finally to the little landing strip of pubic hair right above her very moist pussy. She then moved it up Steve's stomach to his chest, where she circled his nipples with it before proceeding up to his neck and then his cheek. He parted his lips as she moved it towards his mouth. She paused for a moment before sliding it between his lips. She gently pushed it into his mouth, about half way before pausing again. Then back out and in again, this time a little deeper down his throat.

Steve was quite obviously enjoying this as his hard cock was poking the small of Jess's back. He was moaning as she slowly slid the rubber cock in and out of his mouth. She started fucking Steve's mouth faster while finger fucking herself at the same time. Steve wrapped his hands around Jess's ass and began rubbing her tight virgin asshole. She arched her back as he gently poked at her asshole with his finger.

Jess pulled the dildo from Steve's mouth and turned her body around, positioning her very wet cunt over his face. She leaned down and started giving him a blowjob as he licked and lapped at her sweet dripping kitty. She slid her hand under is ass and started rubbing his hole. He lifted his butt off the bed to give her better access. Jess wet her finger with her mouth before returning to playing with his ass. She gently poked at it with her finger just as he had done to her. He flinched then relaxed as she paused. She pushed her finger in further. Steve really must have liked that because he buried his face firmly between her thighs and was licking and sucking as if his life depended on it!

After several minutes of this, Jess stopped abruptly and rolled off of her dad. "Ready to try something different?" she asked after catching her breath. "And what would that be?" he replied, still panting.

"You'll see!" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Just lay there on your back and put this under you, right there", she told him while handing him a pillow and pointing to his hips. "I'll do the rest!"

Steve complied, pretty sure of what was next. "Like this?" he asked. "Perfect!" she exclaimed as she positioned herself between his legs. She took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking it. "You shaved for me. I like it!" she told him. "I shaved for you too!"

With her free hand, she licked her fingers and began working his ass again. She continued jacking his hard on while she worked a finger into his puckered hole. "How's that feel, daddy?" she asked him. He moaned his satisfaction. She continued finger fucking him, first with the one finger and then two. She occasionally leaned in and kissed and licked the precum from his cock.

Then without warning, Jess pushed the big rubber cock into Steve's ass. "AHHHHH! OHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Steve was clearly surprised. Jess paused. "It's okay daddy, I won't hurt you!" Too late for that, he thought. "Go slowly, baby. Not used to having anything that big up there!" he told her.

Jess proceeded slowly, gently pushing the big dildo further into her father's ass until it was up to the rubber balls. Then she slowly pulled it out, almost all the way, until just the head was in. She paused to lick some more precum off her dad's cock and then pushed it back in, a little faster and harder than before. Steve began to buck and writhe as his baby girl continued to fuck him with her large dildo. He was now stroking his own cock as she was dildo fucking his ass and massaging his smooth balls.

Jess felt Steve's nut sack tighten and she could feel his body tense and buck even faster. "Fuck me, baby! Make me cum!" Steve cried. "Holy shit! Don't stop!" he ordered. She continued pounding his ass, faster and harder with each pump. She took his cock from him and stroked it as hard and fast as she was fucking him.

Just as he was about to cum, she shoved his cock in her mouth and took every drop. Spurt after spurt of thick, sweet, gooey goodness shot into her mouth. When he was done, she pulled the dildo from his ass and tossed it on the bed. They collapsed together and lay there for a moment, not speaking. Just breathing hard and recovering from a most amazing fuck.

Jess then leaned over to kiss her dad's mouth. He met her mouth with his and as they began kissing, she gave her dad one last surprise. She didn't swallow all of his cum! She pushed what was left into Steve's mouth, which he surprisingly accepted rather eagerly. "It's much sweeter coming from your mouth than from my hand!" he told her.

Dad and daughter decided that they had too much fun together to stop. They both agreed that they would continue with these little play sessions. With that, they showered and cleaned each other up and settled in for a good night sleep.

rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers