Jess Ch. 05

Story Info
Jess opens her sexual world to Jon with dessert.
4k words
4.71
15.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 – Death by Chocolate

"So, what's the occasion?" Jon asked as I met him at the door coming home from the office.

I was dressed in a skirt and blouse. The skirt was a silky black with medium sized white polka dots and came down just below my knees. The top was all white and made of very thin material, which showed the lacy white bra underneath quite clearly.

"Oh, lets just say it is a post birthday, birthday party for myself." I said. "I just felt like a romantic dinner with just the two of us, and me cooking." He thought I meant the food, I knew that was only the half of it. I must admit, I found it exciting to know that I was about to ambush (with no bush) Jon with a level of sex he had only dreamt of, if he had ever dared to dream something like what I had planned. My knowing and his confusion only served to drive my sex with more urgency.

I opened a great bottle of Merlot while Jon changed into more comfortable clothing and set the main meal of chicken picatta and a salad on the table. "This looks wonderful. What got into you today?" Jon said as he sat down.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it was something at the Fresh Market that gave me the idea."

We both dove into the salad at once, and I smiled a bit of a wicked grin as Jon ate the cucumber off his salad. If he only knew where it had been...

"Man, the veggies at the Fresh Market are truly crisp and fresh!" Jon said.

I wanted to say that he had no idea how "fresh" they could be, but agreed with him about how awesome they were.

The chicken was great, but I made sure the portions only filled us up without making us feel gorged. I wanted Jon to be in fine condition for dessert. As I picked up the plates, I told Jon. "Stay put. I have a special dessert for you and I after we finish the wine."

"OK. Jess, this is a wonderful meal. You are really special."

I said "Thanks" as I sat back down and poured the remains of the bottle in both our glasses. We spoke little in the next few minutes savoring the earthy smell and smoky taste of the Merlot. Jon pushed back in his chair and gave the look of a completely satisfied man. "That was absolutely great! Thanks again." He said.

I went to the stove and got the warmed bowl of chocolate sauce and stopped by the fridge to get the canister of whipped cream. I stood up and moved between him and the table. "Now for the final course." I said in a sultry voice. At that, I pulled my skirt up just high enough to flash my oiled and smooth pussy lips as I sat on the table in front of him, placed a foot on either arm of his chair, then allowed the skirt to recover what I had exposed. I then reached inside my blouse and lazily removed the lacy bra, which I had left unclasped everywhere for easy removal. My dark brown nipples were very apparent through my white top. Sticking my fingers in the ice water we had not drank with dinner, I smeared some on both nipples. The coldness brought them to further attention and the wetness made the blouse invisible over them. The impact was just as I had imagined.

I smiled at Jon with a crooked, yet naturally wicked smile and said, "ready for some dessert?"

His response was precious. "Wha, What... have you prepared?" He said with a choked whisper.

"My pussy." I said and pulled my skirt up to fully reveal my now achingly beautiful peach. His eyes lit up, and his jaw actually dropped. His expression was absolutely precious. It was like he did not know where he was. You could see that every fantasy he ever had was flashing before his eyes and he was unsure of whether he was in a dream or if this was really happening. He had a deer in the headlights look, like someone had just hit him with a stun gun.

I pulled up the front of the skirt to expose my womanhood like no other time in my life. My legs were parted, and my lips were hanging out of the folds of my vulva in a way I have not seen them do. They were engorged with the excitement of the moment.

There it was for Jon to feast his eyes on. I wanted it to be loved, caressed, penetrated, and frankly abused a bit. Being exposed like never before, I must say my pussy was beautiful even to me, and trust me, it was screaming to be touched, but I stayed cool; patience would be rewarded.

Jon sent a probing finger my way, only to have me slap him like a grade school teacher. "Now, now, no sampling before it is completely ready!" He was a kid in a candy store and he looked like he was in heaven. Of course, he wasn't, but he soon would be.

I reached over for the small bowl of hot chocolate sauce and smeared a small amount from my vaginal opening all the way to the top of my clit, swirling around it a couple times as I just could not stand to stop on the first circle. It sent shock waves through my body and I really thought I would cum right then. Jon was now leaning forward, intently watching his wife, the one who he always knew to be shy about sex, turning herself into a sensual sundae. I am not sure he ever blinked.

The whipped crème can was cold in my hands as I turned it over and placed the nozzle deep into the folds of my pussy and pressed the head sideways. The can immediately let out a burst of gas, with no crème and caused my pussy lips to flutter in the wind. The sensation was as incredible as it was unexpected. A small scream escaped my other lips as the vibration that passed through my bulging folds ran all the way through my body.

I pulled it out and gave it a good shake, smiled a slightly embarrassed grin, and saw that Jon found the sound and the thought of what had happened amusing. "Better hold it at a higher angle too, that is if you want crème this time." I just smiled, shot an experimental blob on the end of Jon's nose and put the nozzle back inside my folds, but this time, I stuck it in a bit deeper, and raised the angle so that the cold can leaned hard against my clit.

This time the crème flowed, with the same incredible vibrating sensation as I traced the full length of my slit from my love opening to the area just above my clit. It made a nice ruffled line of crème, about an inch and a half thick. I then pulled back either side of my pussy and allowed the crème to fill it. When I released the sides of my pussy, I was a bit surprised, but not overly, to find that my lips did not fully close, but remained open like it was trying to tell Jon that it was ready...and it was.

"Would you like to put some nuts on your sundae?" I said with a wicked voice.

"Only two, and did I tell you I was crazy about banana splits." He said with a mischievous grin that covered his whole face.

I leaned back slowly on the table top, closed my eyes and told him dessert was served, allowing my legs to fall outward naturally, fully exposing my cunt in a way I never dreamed I would, even to my husband of 20 years. Jon took me and slid my whole body towards the edge of the table, giving himself even better access to what surely had to be the hottest cunt ever in the history of mankind.

I first felt the tip of his tongue caress the inside of my thighs in a line from my knee all the way till I could feel his hot, ragged breath hitting my clit, then he stopped and started down the other thigh. The long lines of touch sent chills through my entire body and I fully expected and wanted him to dive in on the next pass.

Instead, I felt tongue touches and swirls at strategic points all around where I really wanted to be licked. Small screams escaped my lips as the tension grew beyond my ability to hold still. "Jon, if your tongue does not find my slit now, I am going to take over myself", and started to reach for my clit, only to have my hand slapped.

"Now, now...great dishes must be eaten slowly, and enjoyed, there will be no rushing, and no taking over on my shift."

By now the chocolate fudge and the crème had melted and mixed equally with my own juices, and I could feel the warm moisture running past my butt hole and down between my cheeks where it was actually dripping off onto the floor.

Three agonizing seconds later, I felt his swirling tongue enter the cave of my vaginal opening and run north very slowly towards my swollen clit, running circles the whole length. The feeling was staggering, my head swooned and I felt myself entering a zone of sexual awareness that I had never entered before. Every touch on my body felt sexual, every movement I made seemed to have one purpose in mind, pleasure.

"Hmmmmm...this is the hottest fudge sundae I have every tasted." Jon said as he came up for a breath. I felt the release of pressure and as I came back from the edge of explosion, I noticed that my nipples hurt, but hurt in a good way. Then to my own surprise, I realized they hurt because I was pinching them through my thin cotton top.

Jon dove in with purpose. He sucked in the lips on my left side and nibbled his way towards my bottom, then sucked and nibbled his way up the other side, all the time "Hmmmmmmmm..ing" as he audibly slurped his way around my engorged pussy. The constant hum sent wave after wave of excitement over me,

I am not sure when he put his finger in me. By the time I felt the pressure of something inside me, I realized he had buried it to the hilt. "Ahhhmmmmm, that feels good, but give me another one. I am so big" I gasped, surprised by my own words.

Jon's mouth and tongue continued to work over my entire womanhood, sucking in great portions of my lips, and toying with my clit ever so carefully so as not to let me release the pent up spasm that I wanted so badly. His second finger slid in beside the first with the same ease, and was helped along by my involuntary pelvic rises. I wanted girth and I wanted depth and I wanted movement inside me and I wanted it to never stop.

"Deeper baby, deeper." I whispered. And, with that, I felt Jon push hard inside me and start a crawling motion with his two fingers. It was like he was trying to scratch the itch I had burning inside, all the while toying with my clit with the length of his tongue. I could not believe the sensation and I exploded. The feeling started inside me and ran like lightning all the way out to my fingers and toes. I pushed my pelvis up to put more pressure both on my clit and inside my pussy, and the waves of pleasure began, one right after the other for a full 10 seconds as my whole body exploded in an orgasmic spasm.

I felt the top of my dress being pulled down and realized Jon wanted at my breasts. Jon has always loved my breasts, but honestly, I never could see the attraction, nor did I really enjoy the attention he gave them. As my whole focus was on the sloppy feeding going on below my waist, I was surprised when I suddenly felt the cool air breeze across my now exposed chest. Jon had pulled my blouse low enough for my breasts to push their way out of the low cut top. The tension of the tight top only served to lift them up and make them feel tight. In spite of the unbelievable feast going on, I could feel my breasts trying to free themselves from the bind they were in and it felt strangely wanting. Like they wanted some action beyond my own earlier attention.

With his two fingers buried in me, Jon slid his tongue directly up the centerline of my pussy and headed directly for my exposed but straining nipples. He began by licking the underside of my breasts where they create a small fold against my chest and worked his way slowly up my cleavage gap breathing heavily and hotly as he went, all the while moving his fingers in, out, and around inside me. I thought I was going to die of pleasure right on my own dinner table. With little notice, Jon sucked my right nipple deep into his mouth, causing me to gasp hard at both the pain and the wonderful feeling of it all. My body was being assaulted and I could not get enough of it.

"Oh, Jon. You are so wonderful, I could cum a hundred times tonight." I said, and meant ever word.

"Jess, I don't know what has gotten into you, but I can't tell you how much I am enjoying myself. This is the best dessert, best evening of my life!"

With that, I kissed Jon on the forehead and removed his fingers from my pussy. The look on his face was one of great disappointment.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, you said and did all the right things, but now it is my turn for some dessert..." I trailed with a bit of an evil smile. I got off of the table and straightened my dress, and sat down in my chair.

"Come over here!" I said with some authority.

"Yes, Mam" Jon said as he hurried over to my chair. I think I could have told him to jump out of the nearest window naked right now and he would have done so gladly.

As Jon approached my chair, I stopped him and asked him to close his eyes.

"If you peek, this dessert will be over." I said, but knew in the pit of my womb that nothing was going to stop me this night.

"OK, no peeking..." Jon repeated.

I licked the end of Jon's nose, and then the space between his thumb and index finger, only to find my own juices there. They tasted better than I ever imagined, but that's another story. I next sucked onto his neck and licked my way up to his ear. Jon was stiff as a board.

"Relax." I purred into his ear, while unzipping and unbuttoning the front of his pants.

His pants were loose fitting and fell to his ankles. I helped his boxers down, and watched with fascination as his cock sprang back into a sky pointing posture, bouncing a bit as it settled into its desired angle.

I pushed Jon back onto the table and put his feet on my chair arms. Jon leaned back, and laid his head on the tabletop, while I reached for the hot fudge. I spooned a glob out onto my hands and worked it in to my hands and fingers like I was washing them, covering them in a layer of chocolate syrup.

I reached out and took Jon's cock in both hands and worked my hands slowly from his base all the way to the tip. Just like my hips, Jon's could not stay on the table either. I worked the chocolate all over his cock, and teased with him by running my fingernails lightly up the full length of his shaft. I then took the can of whipped crème and ran a line of it from the base of his shaft to the tip and then down the other side.

I could feel Jon's breathing change, and knew it was time to do what I had never desired to do before. It was time to suck Jon and I was not going to be denied. I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to taste him and I wanted to pleasure Jon in a way he had only dreamed of.

"Are you ready for me to put the cherry on top?" I asked. Jon responded with a slight "Yep" and a nod of his head. I grabbed Jon's cock at the base and stood it directly upright. It was red and covered with chocolate fudge and whipped cream. I plunged it into my mouth, and sucked down tight on it. Jon about came off of the table. I began to softly work his dick in and out of my mouth, making sure to swirl my tongue around its head on each pass.

"Ahh, Jess, that feels so good." Were the last intelligible words I heard from Jon for the next 10 minutes as I relished the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I never thought it would be like this, but I found the texture; soft and hard at the same time, enjoyable to put my mouth around. Jon was obviously enjoying the moment also.

I pursed my lips and slowly pushed his cock head between them trying to see just how much of him I could take in. Fortunately, Jon is a normal sized guy and I know I got more than half in. Based upon Jon's sounds and movements, I knew he was getting close to climaxing. This was my moment. I focused my licking and sucking on the now purple head of his cock and with long slow strokes, pumped my chocolate covered hand up and down his shaft.

"I'm cumming!!!" Jon cried out and his dick jumped in my mouth. The first spurt hit me in the back of my throat and was followed very quickly by the second spurt that was longer and hit the roof of my mouth. It felt sexy knowing he was blowing his load in a way he never thought he would, at least not with me. Jon was up on his elbows and the look of pleasure on his face was amazing. His cum did not taste as bad as I had expected either; in fact its taste was really a non-event. I swallowed and got down to sucking him harder, pumping his cock with every new spurt. Jon was zoned out in the land of ecstasy and I was bent of keeping him there. Soon he finished and I licked him clean, saving the chocolate coating as the final desert.

"Jess, I am not sure what to say. That was the single most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I do not know what made you do this, but it was incredible!"

"You speak like we are done." I said. "Not so soon!" I want that big dick of yours buried in my aching pussy as soon as it recovers!" With these words I could see that his cock was growing a bit bigger after losing much of its hardness after the blow I gave it. With that, I again went down on Jon and took his limp dick in my mouth. This was pretty cool. It was flexible and soft and I could get all of it easily in my mouth, but not for long. Within a minute or so of swishing and swirling, it became hard again.

I pulled Jon off of the table and crawled back on it myself. I grabbed Jon's dick and plunged the head of it into my vagina, swirled it around a couple times, pulled it out and watched as the string of my juice clung to its head and slid it up my slit to my clit.

Jon was my joystick. I slowly moved his cock head around and around my clit, sending small shockwaves through my body every time it touched the right spot. I put my heels on Jon's shoulders and worked his cock up and down through my lips, rounding my clit at one end and dipping into my vagina at the other end. I could have gone on like this forever. Soon my clit was calling for all the attention and I obeyed, using Jon's dick, I focused in on my joy point. In my movements to satisfy myself, I was also pumping Jon, who was moaning slightly as I was moaning heavily. I could feel my body arching and the need to rotate faster when I erupted and groaned in a wonderful climax. I immediately pushed Jon's cock to my vagina and pulled him in all the way. There was no resistance as he slid all the way in, in one long push towards my core. I could feel the tip of his dick touching the rear wall of my opening.

The feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my soft and smoothly shaved pussy was unbelievable. I never thought something that felt this good could get any better. Was I ever wrong! The lack of hair allowed him to slip in and out easily and gave me a far greater sensation of his presence. Jon grabbed my ankles and held them high and apart giving him the best angle and opening. It was awesome. I could feel every movement, being filled, and then emptied as he pulled out to the tip of his dick. I took advantage of the moment to slide my finger to my clit and begin masturbating while Jon pumped inside me. It was an amazing feeling having both stimulations going on at he same time. The one took my mind off the other on occasion and allowed the feeling to last longer. Soon I was cumming and once I started this time, I must have cum a dozen times before Jon started picking up his speed.

"I'm cumming again!" Jon said as he pumped me harder. I could feel his cock jump inside me and tilted myself up to put more pressure on his member as well as the front wall of my vagina. Jon slammed in and out of me several more time and I could see by the strain on his face that it was taking all his strength in the spasm. "Errrrrrrr..." was all Jon could manage to utter as his whole body shook in one final climax.

We were both spent and I was actually satisfied. It had been more than anything Jon ever thought possible, and it was better than I thought possible.

I climbed off of the table as Jon collected himself in the chair. I straightened out my skirt and top, although my nipples were still standing at attention in my blouse.

12