Jess Ch. 06

Story Info
Jess finds her shaved pussy beautiful beyond words.
2.4k words
4.35
18.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 – Hidden Beauty

"So, how was the birthday dinner?" Marti began

I reached for the leftover carrot sticks from the night before and washed them down with a swallow of her Sauvignon Blanc. We had just gotten back to her apartment after an evening of free music at the local pub and I was again feeling itchy, just like I had every day now since my birthday. It had been five days, and I had had sex all five of them, two with Jon and three with myself.

I needed to tell someone of my "illness" (one I must admit that I already was enjoying like a kid who finally eats his first bowl of ice cream at age 12), and seek some advice. Although I knew Marti's view might be a bit slanted, and I confess not the direction I had wanted the first four days, but by the fifth day, I realized that it was her advice I really wanted. Whereas someone else like the old me would try to figure out what was wrong with me, Marti would see it as a blessed event, one that needed to be exploited.

"It went just as you said, dinner and an orgy!" I said with a straight face.

"Really?"

"Really, really."

"So Jon was in the mood."

"I think he is always in the mood, but I let him know in unquestionable fashion that I was open for the suggestion.'

Marti just blinked at me. "You? You let HIM know?"

"Yep."

"Girl, I sense a real story brewing here, I want all the details." She said as she flopped on the couch after changing into a thin cotton sleep pants and top outfit, made strictly for comfort and everyday use at home.

"Well."

"Out with it now! There is nothing I like better than a good old sex story, especially when it concerns my best friend and especially when it is my best friend who has never asked for sex in her whole life."

"OK. I have a confession to make."

"Ooooooui, starting with a confession, let me get another glass of wine before you start, cause this is sounding like something I want to cherish, not just hear."

Marti got up from the couch and bounded to the kitchen for a refill. By the way her butt and breasts moved inside the lounging outfit she had on, it was apparent that it was the only thing she was wearing, and for some reason that thought stoked again the fires of my new found sex life.

Marti came back into the living room more carefully as she did not want to spill the wine.

As she gathered a few of the oversized decorative pillows under her, she said, " OK, spare me nothing, I want to hear it all."

So I started with the Fresh Market and what happened there, and then went into great detail about making it with myself for the first time. I skipped the part about the cucumber as I was a bit embarrassed to tell that part, but I did talk about the rest. I confessed that for whatever reason I was all of a sudden consumed by sexual thoughts, fantasies about things I never thought of before, that I saw things as being beautiful and desirable that I never did before, like Jon's dick. And then I told her about the sex Jon and I had had, which was no different than before, only that I felt like it was different because I was as much a part of it as Jon was.

"Jess, the story was great, and I'm thrilled that you are finding sex so wonderful, but I have to tell you, your love making with Jon is boring and your idea of letting Jon know you would be interested is a yawner at best."

"I know." I said, "But I just don't know what to do. Well, I know what I want to do, but I just don't know how to go about it. And, then there is the other thing."

"What other thing?"

"Well, as much as I like my pussy now, I still feel like it is not me. Here I am this beautiful 42 year old woman and I am embarrassed by the look of my pussy."

"What are you talking about?" Marti asked with a stunned look on her face. "A woman's pussy is the most beautiful part of her body."

"Not mine. It is not feminine at all. It stands out as this unruly jungle amongst the curves of my otherwise well preserved body. When I take off my final article of clothes, I cringe, thinking the sight of it will turn him off."

"You must be kidding me. Is it abnormal in some way?"

"No, just a tangled hairy mess that is not pretty to look at. I have tried combing it out, but it still looks like a wire brush welcome mat."

"Do you trim it"?

"No, I never thought of that. Do you trim yours?"

"More than that, I keep mine shaved clean."

"Why?" I asked in a bit of shock, as I had heard of girls shaving their pussy, but never knew one who did.

"Well, actually I do it for a few reasons. First, it looks good. Second, it looks good in tight fitting outfits and swimsuits, and third, it feels sexy. I know it sounds a bit self centered, but I walk around the office and in meetings with men, and while they are blabbing on about their business conquests, I am thinking to myself, "yeah, but my pussy is shaved, and you would give up all those conquests to just look at it, much less make love to it. And fourth and most importantly, it is awesome for sex. It is far better to be eaten without hair than with, and it is far slipperier and more sensitive when it comes to being dicked. All in all, as long as I am having sex, I will be keeping it trimmed and smoothed."

At these words I could feel the juices starting to flow between the folds. "So, you think it is actually pretty?" I asked.

"No...it is gorgeous," she whispered. "Would you like to see?"

I blushed at the thought, but could not resist the invitation. "I would love to." I said, not knowing if it was the wine I was drinking or the hunger I was feeling.

"OK" and at that Marti stood up untied the drawstrings, dropped her lounge pants to the floor and confirmed my earlier thought. She was wearing nothing underneath. "Come on over and take a look."

I crawled over to about a foot away and was taken back by what I saw. Marti's pussy was as she said, gorgeous! Without all the tangled hair, it was a smooth work of art. The symmetry, the curve of the pubic shape, the pouting lips, and the exposed folds of her womanhood were perfect. I could see what she meant by all of her reasons. It was so beautiful that I wanted to touch it; not for sexual reasons, but for the same reason you want to touch a painting, or a sparkling piece of jewelry. She had left a small close cut line of hair at the very top of her vulva in the shape of a small upside down triangle. This was actually a nice accent to its appearance. It said woman.

All I could think to say was " Do you think mine looks like that?"

Marti grinned. "Yes, they all pretty much do, but very few women ever expose their perfection, they leave it hidden. I guess it is either because they don't know about it, ala, you. Or, they think there is something whorish about it and don't want to be soiled."

"How hard is it to keep it up?"

"Just an extension of the legs. Once you shave it, it is just a matter of upkeep every couple of days."

I took one last long close look at her womanhood. It was a hidden treasure; one I was determined to have. I stood up and removed my pants and panties, then turned to face Marti. Her eyes immediately went to my bush. "I want mine to look like yours."

"Oh, my. You do have quite the hedge. Come on in the bathroom and lets see what we can do with it."

We headed to the bathroom, two bottomless women, giggling like college coeds.

"Get in the tub and stand. I will do the initial cutting, then you can finish it off with the razor."

"OK"

As I stood in the tub, Marti went rummaging in her bottom drawer for a pair of scissors. As she bent over to dig into the drawer, I saw that her pussy was just as pretty from the behind. Her full lips protruded behind her as she bent over and her pussy punctuated the perfection of the crease-line that separated her firm butt-cheeks. She was art in motion.

Marti sat on the edge of the tub with a pair of scissors, her legs spread for balance, giving me yet another view of what I hoped mine would look like in just a few minutes. I could not help but become aroused by the thought.

Marti pulled me closer and began to cut. With each flick of the scissors, a few more inches of hair hit the bottom of the tub. Slowly, I could begin to see the shape of things to come as she deforested me.

" I need you to put one leg on the edge of the tub, to let me at the under side." She said, and I accommodated her request.

Soon, I could feel her pulling on the lips of my pussy to provide better access to the hair tucked into its folds, and the feeling was electric.

"Girl, are you getting turned on by this? It is starting to get a bit slick down here."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, as I told you earlier, all of a sudden, I am aroused by everything. And, the thought of having something so beautiful when I thought it so not, is getting my juices flowing."

"Not to mention that I have my fingers all over your sensitive parts, huh?"

"Yeah, definitely, Not to mention."

She slid her finger inside my folds to get a better grip, but my lips slipped from her grip. She took a different angle and was able to make the cut. It took her longer than we both expected to finally complete the job. By then, I was almost a basket case. Having her fingers slipping around and inside my pussy lips was almost too much for me to handle.

"OK, now it is your turn. Here is the shaving gel and a fresh razor." She turned on the tub faucet and allowed the water to run hot. She grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the steaming water. "Here, set this on your pussy and allow it to soften up the stubble of hair that is left."

It felt great. The warmth spread through me and calmed me a bit from the excitement of the previous few moments. After a minute or so, I ran the cloth under the hot water again and let it sit some more on my newly uncovered womanhood.

I took the gel and began to lather up the whole area of what used to be a small briar patch. I placed my feet up on the other side of the tub and Marti supplied me with a hand mirror. "This will help." She said. I propped it so I could see what I was doing, and began to remove the stubble with long and short strokes.

I too had to pull my lips away from the folds to get it all and had both the same excited feeling as I had earlier, as well as the same problem Marti had with keeping a grip. It was slick down there like it never had been before. I never thought shaving could be a sensual moment, but with each pull on the razor, my arousal increased.

Within a few minutes, I was pretty much done, and as much as I was looking for errant stubble in the mirror, I was also inspecting something I could not ever remember seeing before, my own pussy. It was a bit red from the shave, but it was just as beautiful as Marti's. The symmetry was there, as were the pouting lips. Mine were a bit fuller than hers, but I figured that to be either the difference between women, or something to do with our age gap.

I set the razor down and pulled the lips apart. There was my vagina and it was fiery pink. I rolled the lips between my fingers and spread them further to open wider my slit. There was my clit, something I had been playing a lot with of late, but had never really seen cleanly. I was beautiful.

"I can't wait to show this to Jon." I said. "He is going to flip."

"That is if he does not shoot his load before the magical moment!" Marti said with a small laugh.

"Here, take this cooling cream and give yourself a good rub while I go get my bottoms back on. It will take some of the razor burn away."

I put a large dab in my hand and began to work it into my freshly shorn pussy. The cream mixed with my own juices to create a great rub. The more I rubbed, the slicker it got. Soon, I found my eyes were half shut and I was in a swoon. My fingers were exploring and sliding around and through my pussy exploring the new feelings. Up to my clit, a small pirouette, back down and slip inside, back out and up, around down and in. Everything was more intense and accessible. I lost track of where I was and what I was doing, moving rapidly from one climax to another.

"Having fun?" Brought me back to where I was.

"Oh, yeah...sorry...I lost track...Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" I said with an impish smile.

"Don't be, I spent a few hours pleasing myself once I got the nerve to shave the first time. I just could not get enough of myself." Marti said with a belly laugh. 'So, I understand...isn't it great?"

"It's better than great."