Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Change your mind Jess?" Dante asked.

"I need to change." I told him holding up my bag. "I told Jake I was working today. I can't very well show up at home in this outfit."

"I guess not." Dante said. "Feel free to change wherever."

I walked into Dante's apartment and he closed the door after me. "My room is right there." Dante told me as he walked me through his living room and down the hall. As he was showing me to his room he turned to face me. I could see his cock pressing against the towel. It was pushing out very obviously. Dante could see me looking.

We stood there in his hallway a few feet from each other. I lifted my eyes from the bulge in his towel and met his eyes. We stared at each other for several seconds. I'm trying to get myself to move into his room to change. As I was working up the courage to break our stare Dante used his thumb and pried at the end of his towel. A second later it fell to the hallway floor.

I was in shock. Shocked that he would do that, and shocked at what he had between his legs. He was semi erect. His cock was very dark. I had never seen such a fat cock in my life. It looked magnificent. I didn't realize what effect such a good looking penis could have.

"It was all I could take to control myself when you left Jess." Dante said to me as he moved slowly towards me. "I won't deny that I want you. And I know you want me." As he said that he reached down and grabbed the base of his cock. The sight of him grabbing his beautiful cock confidently was an incredible turn on.

Dante came to a stop right in front of me. He still had his left hand on his cock. He then moved his right hand to mine and pulled my hand towards his quickly stiffening cock. I didn't resist as he pulled my hand onto his cock. As i wrapped my hand around his cock I was amazed at how incredibly smooth and soft it felt.

My hand was up against his hand that was still holding the base of his now fully erect penis. He was thick enough that I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around it. He was every bit as long as he was thick. Even with my hand stacked on top of his, the tip of his cock was still protruding from the end of my hand. I could feel him getting even harder as my grip on him tightened. I can't fight this, I told myself. A second later I was on my knees, his cock inches from my face. I didn't waste any time, immediately moving my head forward. I stopped just before my lips touched. Do i tease and lick him, or do I go right to it and take him into my mouth?

I have to play with it a bit before I suck him off, I decided. I pushed my hand that was around his cock down against Dante's hand. He got the hint and let go of his cock. I slid my hand down to the base of his cock, and at the same time stuck my tongue out and gave the tip of his cock a quick lick. While the tip of my tongue was pressed against the tip of his cock I raised my eyes and looked up at Dante. He was already staring down at me. I gave him as sultry of a look as I could and slowly pulled my tongue away from his cock. I was still looking at Dante as I pulled my tongue back. In my peripheral vision I could see a thin strand of pre cum running from the tip of his cock to my tongue.

I broke the staring contest first, moving my eyes back to his cock. I then lifted his cock and moved my tongue down to the base of his cock. My tongue came to a rest against his balls. I then very slowly ran my tongue from his balls up his shaft. When I got to the head of his cock I opened my mouth wide and quickly took the first few inches of his cock into my mouth. I only stopped when I felt the head of his cock pressing against my throat.

His cock felt fantastic in my mouth. I had both hands around his cock as I moved my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. Just like the toy, his cock was too big for me to take all the way into my mouth. I still tried though. I began moving my head up and down his cock quickly. His cock kept hitting the back of my throat causing me to salivate heavily. This got his cock very wet. I vigorously worked his cock making sure not to use my teeth, while at the same time making sure that I was making contact with all of my lips and sucking as hard as I could.

I felt a good rhythm and looked back up at Dante's face. His eyes were closed and his head was leaned all the way back.

"Fuck Jess, you are amazing." He said loudly.

Dante then moved his hands to either side of my head and started to gently pull my head onto him while pushing his cock into my mouth. It was all I could do to keep from gagging. I must had had adrenaline going because I was somehow able to keep it up. I moved my hands from his cock and grabbed his ass cheeks giving them a squeeze while he fucked my face.

"I need your pussy now." Dante then said as he released his grip on my head.

Dante grabbed my hands and helped me up. "Take your top off." Dante demanded. I did as he said, pulling my tank top up and over my head. "Now the bra." Dante instructed.

I spun around so that my back was to Dante then turned my head and looked at Dante. "Unclasp me." I told him. Dante now did as i instructed, reaching his hand up and expertly unhooking my bra. It fell to the floor, and I spun back around facing Dante.

"Oh my god." Dante gasped. "I knew they were good, but I didn't imagine they would be that good. You have perfect porn star tits." He continued.

I knew they were great tits. Perfectly shaped, round, firm, very big, and with nice small and dark areola. My nipples were extremely erect and swollen.

Dante then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. A second later he pushed me through the door and up against the counter. I felt his hand on my back as he pushed me over so that I was bent fully over the counter. He then unclipped my skirt and pulled it to the floor. With my skirt down around my feet I stepped up over the skirt and spread my legs apart so that Dante could have easier access. I was now wearing only my strappy shoes and panties.

Once my legs were spread I felt Dante's hand on my panties. He jerked them to the side with authority. A moment later I felt the fat head of his cock pressing up against my sopping wet pussy. He couldn't quite work it in. Dante saw this too and used his other hand to grab my inner thigh and move my leg so that my knee was resting on the counter top. Dante's other hand was pushing on my back forcing me down onto the counter. My breasts were pressing hard against the cold counter top, as was my face. The force with which Dante bent me to his will was mesmerizing.

I then felt Dante pushing the head of his cock into my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" The words slipped from my mouth without control.

Dante began to slowly work himself into me. He was filling me every bit as much as the big toy ever did. The feeling and pressure on the walls of my pussy were intense. Dante began working himself further in until I could feel the head of his cock bottoming out. Dante's thrusts stayed slow and rhythmic. As I felt his loins pressing up against my ass, Dante reached his hand up and grabbed my left breast. He began squeezing it hard and using his fingers to play with my nipple. I then felt his other hand reach up and come to a rest against my throat. Dante wrapped his large hand around my throat and pulled me back so that my back was against his chest and stomach.

Dante had stopped thrusting and our bodies were now still and firmly pressed together. Dante then twisted my head to the side and kissed me hard on the lips. We began kissing deeply and passionately. Our lips and tongues invading each others mouths. As we kissed intensely Dante began pounding into me a little harder. His thrusts were still slow and rhythmic, but just a little harder than before. I was completely lost in the moment, my head was fuzzy, it felt almost like being drunk and having your head spinning. The feeling of his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my pussy had me on the edge of ecstasy.

Moments later I could feel an intense orgasm start to build. I began reaching for anything I could grab and hold on to. As Dante was gently thrusting into me I reached my hands back and grabbed his ass cheeks squeezing hard as I started to cum. My moaning became loud and pronounced.

As I was trying to focus on the intense orgasm smoldering inside of me Dante pulled out. He then started to join my moaning. Oh my god, he was cumming at the same time. I was feeling so aroused and naughty that the real slut in me came out. I had to have his cum.

I quickly moved to my knees in front of him. "Give me all your cum baby." I said to him like a total slut. "Cum down my throat Dante."

Those words made him immediately start to cum. Dante then grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. A few seconds later I felt his cock start to twitch. My orgasm was at its height when i felt his hot, salty cum shoot onto my tongue and then hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could but was unable to keep all of it in my mouth. I had never seen so much. His cum was dripping down my chin.

I gave Dante's cock a few hard squeezes and stroked him as I pulled my head back and looked at this magnificent cock in front of me. A few small drops of cum formed at the tip which I quickly licked off. I gave the tip a final lick and then stood up. While I was standing I still had his cock in my hand. "Well there you have it." I said. "I guess it's too late for us to behave ourselves." I continued.

"I'll say." Dante said with a smile. "Damn girl, you are all that."

I let out a sigh. "So are you." I told Dante. "That was really good."

As we stood there, my phone that was in the little pocket in my skirt on the hallway floor went off. It was a text from Jake.

"Shit. I really should go." I told Dante.

"Sure, just fuck me and run." Dante said jokingly.

I leaned into him, standing on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. "I think we both got what we wanted." I said to him. I then slapped him on the ass and moved to the hallway to grab my stuff. I changed right there in front of him. No use trying to be discreet anymore. Once in my work outfit, I stuffed my skirt, shoes, and tank top into my bag. I then answered Jake with a quick text. "So sorry honey, Andrea from work needed a ride home again. She's having domestic issues again and needed to vent. I'll be home in about thirty minutes." It occurred to me that lying about this came way too easy for me.

"Ok baby, I better go before I get into trouble." I said to Dante. We hugged, kissed, and then I headed out. This time I actually made it out of Dante's apartment complex.

Driving home I tried to compose myself. Put on your game face I told myself. You've been at work all day. It was a long shift, act tired, take a shower. The time alone turned out to be a troublesome thing. I just cheated on my husband. Not only did I cheat, I acted like a total whore. I just did a quickie in my personal trainers bathroom and then told him to cum in my mouth. What the fuck kind of woman am I? The immediate regret I felt was almost palpable. A million thoughts running through my head. I have to hide this. This was a one time thing. I probably need to get a new trainer. I felt like I was having a borderline panic attack.

By the time I was pulling into the garage I had stepped myself away from the edge of the panic attack. Turning the car off I gave myself a good once over in the mirror. I looked like I always do after getting off work. I popped in a piece of mint gum, got out of the car, and made my way into the condo.

I found Jake in the dining room, sitting at the kitchen counter on bar stool reading. "Hi honey." I said to Jake cheerfully.

"Hiya baby." Jake said cheerfully as he got up from the table.

Jake made his way over to me. As he approached I had an almost sick feeling. My heart was pounding. I missed something, he's going to know. Shit, shit, shit, I thought to myself. While thinking this to myself, Jake came to a stop in front of me.

"How was your day?" Jake asked as he wrapped his arms around me. I returned his hug. Jake then leaned in to give me a kiss. I couldn't stop him, but I also couldn't let him kiss me square on the lips. Dante's cock and cum were in my mouth just 45 minutes ago. I turned my head ever so slightly. Our lips connected at an off angle, just the sides of our lips coming into contact. I guess that's better than nothing, I told myself.

"Work was exhausting and long." I responded. "I need a shower." I then said.

"Me too." Jake then responded. "Six hours out in the salt water have me all grimey."

I smiled at Jake then walked upstairs to the bathroom, turned on the shower and waited for it to get nice and hot. While I was waiting I took my clothes off, shoving my panties and bra deep into the hamper. I then gave myself a thorough inspection in the mirror. Everything looked normal, no signs of any foul play.

I saw steam coming from the shower and hopped in. For several minutes I just stood there with my eyes closed, letting the piping hot water run over me. I felt ashamed and filthy. This will never happen again, I thought to myself. As I stood there trying to get to a place where I didn't feel like a piece of shit I heard Jake outside the shower door.

"Mind if I join you." Jake asked as he pulled the shower door open.

I looked over at Jake. He was naked and already climbing in to join me. It's too late for me to say no, so I just scooted over to make room for him.

"Scrub me." I told Jake as I grabbed the loofah and doused it with body wash. Jake grabbed the loofah and did as I asked.

Jake started at my back and got my torso nice and soapy before moving lower. Jake then dropped to his knees and started at my feet working up. After getting my ass lathered up he then spun me around and scrubbed between my legs. I spread my legs letting him scrub my vagina thoroughly.

"That's good. Thanks hun." I said to Jake as I twisted around rinsing off.

Jake was still down on his knees as I rinsed off. My eyes were closed when I felt his lips against my ass. First he kissed, then he gently bit my right cheek. Oh my god, I thought to myself, this isn't happening. He wants to have sex. How do I keep this from happening?

As I was pondering the insanity of this turn of events, Jake grabbed my hips and spun me around. I looked down at Jake as he pushed his face into my groin. He began kissing my labia as his nose pressed hard against my pelvic bone. I moved my hands down to the top of his shaved head. What the fuck do I do, I'm wondering. I then felt his tongue push past my labia and brush against my clit. This is so bad. An hour ago Dante was inside of me.

I guess this means Jake doesn't suspect anything. He kept working his tongue around my clit and curling it up and just inside my pussy. Thank god I had him scrub me good. His tongue was starting to feel really good. The feeling was distracting me from the shame and guilt, and making me feel horny and just a little bit naughty again. I spread my legs to allow Jake to move his tongue deeper into me. At the same time I pulled his head into me while pressing my pussy into his face.

Jake continued to eat my pussy until I came. He is very good at giving head. I leaned back against the shower wall as my body shuddered from the orgasm. After I stopped cumming Jake grabbed the Loofah, got it all soapy and handed it to me. "Scrub me." He then said with a smile.

I happily obliged working him in the exact same order as he worked me. I even bit his ass before spinning him around so that his cock was in my face. I'm so bad. I'm about to suck two different cocks this afternoon. I thought to myself. I grabbed his semi erect cock and began stroking. The size difference was very clear in my head. I can wrap my hand easily around Jake's cock. I begin stroking him to get him hard. It didn't take long. While stroking him the difference in cock texture also stood out. Dante's was much smoother and softer, as well as almost twice the size. Thinking about that makes me want to have Jake's cock inside me to see how different it feels. The fact that I'm thinking this is not lost on me. When I allow myself to get horny and turned on I become such a bad girl.

I took Jakes now hard cock into my mouth and was able to fairly easily take him all the way into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a minute longer before letting his cock fall out of my mouth and standing up.

"Fuck me now." I told Jake.

I turned the water off and we both hopped out and dried off. Jake was done first. Once I finished drying off I grabbed Jake's hand and led him to the bathroom counter. I don't know what made me do it, but i wanted to be fucked over the bathroom counter again. I let go of Jake's hand and leaned over the counter. Moments later Jake had his hands on my waist and pushed his hard cock up against my pussy. He then started running his hands all over my body. I felt a sting on my ass as he gave it a good smack. I then felt his fingers gently probing my pussy. While he was rubbing my clit I felt his other hand grab the inner thigh of one leg and move it up so that my knee was resting on the counter.

"Oh my god." I say out loud.

"What?" Jake asks.

"Nothing." I lie. Not like I could tell him that just an hour ago Dante did the exact same thing to me while I was bent over his bathroom counter.

I felt Jake plunge his cock into me. It felt good. He started slowly, using his hands to caress my body and slowly working up to fucking me hard. Jake had one hand on my hip and the other one pulling my hair back as he began fucking harder and harder. He then slipped the hand that was on my hip around my inner thigh and began messaging my clit. It didn't take long before I was cumming.

Jake has always had amazing control. I'm sure he was ready to cum in no time, but he's polite and almost always waits for me to cum first. As I was bucking back into him and moaning Jake pulled out to cum on my ass. Before he could cum I spun around and dropped to my knees in front of him. "Give me your cum baby." I said for the second time, to the second man today.

Jake grabbed the base of his cock and stroked it rapidly as I moved forward and wrapped my lips around his cock. Seconds later he started cumming. Not as much as Dante. I was able to keep all of Jake's cum in my mouth before swallowing it. I squeezed Jake's cock to get every last drop of his cum. I then licked the last little bit from his tip. Once done I kissed the tip of his cock and stood up.

Looking into his eyes I smiled up at him. "Well that was a nice surprise." I told him.

"I think so." Jake said smiling back at me. He then leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

The kiss felt natural and comfortable. Our tongues played together with familiarity . As our lips parted I looked into Jake's eyes. "I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too sweetie." Jake said back to me.

I then leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

Standing there in his embrace I allowed my mind to wander. I know I've been bad. It would kill him to know what I'd done today. But fuck, it made me feel alive, and god damn it was good.

I know I love Jake. I want to be a good wife. But I also know that if I allow myself to be alone with Dante again, I'll probably end up fucking him again. What do I do for the next few weeks leading up to the competition? And what do i do about the day of the competition? Jake is going to be out of town. I want to be faithful, but the only way I see that happening is if I immediately drop out of the competition and cut off all ties with Dante.

I know that's what I should do. I just don't know that it's what I want to do.

12