Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch. 04.
8.1k words
4.38
13.1k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

The two weeks leading up to my competition went by in a blur. Between work, training, and maintaining a strict diet, I had little time for any hanky panky. Jake's work trip had him leaving the Monday before the competition. He wouldn't be back until the following Monday. Despite having all the opportunity in the world to be with Dante again, I was good while Jake was gone. I felt like if I could just get through the competition, and casually ease away from training with Dante, I could put the indiscretion behind me and get back to life as usual.

Sarah had been working closely with me the past two weeks to get me ready for the competition. We practiced my walking and posing, and our spa day together was an absolute blast. Sarah didn't directly ask me if anything happened between me and Dante, but she looked me dead in the eyes and told me, "I hope you were good." I told her that I had left Dante's right after she did. Not sure whether or not she bought it.

On the day of the competition I met Sarah and Dante early in the morning at the county convention center. Sarah did an amazing job helping me get ready. She helped apply the oils that had my skin glistening and we did some last minute rehearsing for my stage moves. Dante and Sarah wished me good luck and offered up their encouragement as we parted ways just before the start of the event.

The vibe inside the waiting areas was great. Despite all of these hot girls getting all dolled up to compete and see who was hotter, the girls were all really friendly, and very easy to talk to. By the time it was my turn to go on stage all of the butterflies had left, and I was surprisingly comfortable walking around in front of hundreds of strangers in just my bikini. I didn't think I had much chance of placing on the podium. I just hoped that I didn't take last place. When I was finally called out I focused on calmly placing one foot in front of the other. I Slowly walked out onto the stage making sure to have a strut, and trying my best to look graceful. As I walked up onto the raised platform I made sure I had a big smile. When I did my spins I nailed my final poses exactly like we had practiced.

Hearing the applause of the crowd after I had finished my poses was exhilarating. I felt like it went really well. Now I just had to wait a virtual eternity to hear the results. Back in the waiting room I joined the other girls that had already gone and chatted with them about how it went. The hour and a half waiting for the judges results actually went by much quicker than I'd expected. When my bracket was finally announced I stood in the waiting area holding the hands of the two girls beside me.

Third place! I couldn't believe it when they called my name. Everything that happened on stage was a whirlwind. Things didn't really slow down until I was off stage and Sarah and Dante were waiting to congratulate me. After I finally stopped bouncing between the two of them giving them hugs and saying, "I can't believe it!", I then stepped back and told them with wide eyes and a huge smile, "We have to celebrate!"

"Of course we do." Sarah replied.

After a few minutes of mingling and chatting with the other contestants, Dante, Sarah, and I made our way outside. "I need to shower." I told them. "Do you guys want to follow me home and hang out for a few while I shower?" I asked them.

They both enthusiastically agreed, and we got into our cars and made the short 20 minute drive to my condo. I gave them a quick tour of the condo and told them to make themselves at home while I headed upstairs and jumped in the shower. I was still full of adrenaline while I showered and ran the days events over and over in my head. I felt amazing. I felt sexy, confident, and totally secure in myself. That's not something a woman feels very often. After I showered and dried off I strolled into the closet and looked through my outfits. I felt sexy and wanted to dress sexy. I selected a short, tight fitting blue dress that showed off my back, my breasts, my shoulders, and lots of leg above the knee. I then grabbed a sexy pair of strappy, black heels. I did my makeup and hair as quickly as I could, slipped on the outfit and rushed downstairs. "You guys ready?" I asked.

The three of us piled into Sarah's car and headed to one of the nicer beachfront bars for a late lunch and drinks. The high I had from the competition just kept going. In no time I had a really good buzz. Dante was doing a good job of keeping pace, but Sarah was taking it easy since she had pretty much volunteered to be the DD. I eventually slowed down a bit just so that I wasn't wasted before it even got dark.

After about two hours Sarah tapped out. "Guy's I'm having a great time, but I have plans at 8:00 tonight, so I'm gonna have to go soon." Sarah told me and Dante.

"No Sarah!" I yelled at her. "I don't want this day to end."

Sarah leaned over and hugged me. "I wish I could stay but I've got a date tonight. I didn't think we'd be out for more than a few hours, otherwise I would have made the date for another night." Sarah explained, still hugging me.

"What about you big boy?" Sarah then asked Dante.

Dante smiled at Sarah. "We can Uber. I'll make sure Jess gets home safe." Dante told Sarah.

"I have a feeling that's what she's hoping for." Sarah Said to Dante. I'm not sure if she intended for me to hear it. It was obvious what she was implying, but I was super buzzed and couldn't care less.

Sarah then smiled at me, stood up and gave me a big hug. "You were amazing today. I'm so proud of you." She then leaned back and put a hand on mine. "I want to tell you to be good tonight, but I have a feeling that your going to do what you want to do."

I didn't know what to say, while I didn't mind her knowing I wanted Dante, I didn't want to be too overt about it. Sarah saw the reticent look on my face and then gave me a smile and a wink. "Jess, you're a big girl, what you do is your business. Whatever you do after I leave is no concern of mine. I'll still love you." Sarah said to me in a consoling manner. "And no matter what, you and I need to hang out more." She finished as she leaned further in and kissed me on the cheek.

That made me feel better, and what little self-consciousness I had faded away. "I'd absolutely love that Sarah. I told her. At that, Sarah gave Dante a hug and a very brief stern look, waved to the two of us, and walked away.

"Alone again." I said to Dante.

-----

It was just getting dark out when the Uber dropped us off at the condo. Neither of us were in any condition to drive at the moment. Not that either of us really thought that Dante was going to leave right away. Still, for some reason we both played the game.

"Are you good to drive?" I asked Dante.

"I probably shouldn't." He replied.

"You can come in and hang out for a while, until you are sober enough to drive." I told Dante.

I unlocked the door and motioned for Dante to enter. He walked in and I followed. "I think we're alone now." Dante said with a chuckle.

"Have a seat." I told him. "Can I get you something non-alcoholic to drink?" I then asked him.

"Water is fine." Dante told me.

I poured Dante a glass of ice water and opened up a bottle of Pinot Noir for myself. I was feeling like a million bucks and didn't want the feeling to end by getting sober. I poured myself a glass and walked into the living room with the two glasses in hand.

"Why do you get to keep drinking and I have to switch to water?" Dante asked me with a hint of sarcasm.

"Because you need to sober up in order to drive home." I said to him with a smile. I then paused for a second. "I'm already home, so i have no need to sober up." I finished.

"What a jip." Dante said as he grabbed the glass of water.

Before having a seat on the couch next to Dante I placed the glass down and leaned forward so that I could unclasp the straps on my shoes. I quickly undid the straps and slipped the heels off. I then scooted onto the couch and tucked my legs up on the couch. My feet came to rest a few inches from Dante's thigh. I let out a deep sigh. It had been a whirlwind of a day, it was good to finally sit down and relax. I reached for the glass of Pinot and take a long sip. Delicious.

As I held the glass to my lips Dante reached for the remote and turned on the TV. He turned it to ESPN. "Really, I let you into my house and you think you have control of the remote." I said to Dante jokingly. "And of course, you turn it to ESPN."

"It's a guy thing I guess." Dante replied. "We can see what else is on." He continued as he pushed the menu button.

"Good boy." I said to Dante playfully. "A man that actually listens."

As Dante scrolled through the channel listings I stretched my legs out a bit, letting my feet come to a rest against Dante's thigh. Dante looked down at my feet. "Mmmhmm." He said.

"My couch. I can stretch out if I want." I said to him, raising my eyebrow and throwing him a sarcastic facial expression.

I lifted the glass of wine back up to my lips and tilted my head back as I took another long sip. As I finished the long drink I looked at the TV screen. "You've got to be kidding." I said to Dante.

"What?" He asked. "You're so picky. No sports, and no HBO?" He continued.

Dante had selected one of the HBO late night specials. On the screen were two naked girls in bed with one very lucky guy. "There is no way we're watching this crappy HBO porn." I said to Dante. I then moved one of my feet up and nudged his hand that had the remote control. "Change it." I told him. Dante looked at me for a second and then grabbed my foot with his other hand.

"Pushy girl." He said to me.

"I like to get my way." I replied. As the words were coming out of my mouth Dante pulled my foot up and towards his face. I looked in Dante's eyes as he placed his lips on my toes, kissing them gently. Tingles ran down my entire body. THIS, I told myself, Is why I invited Dante in.

I closed my eyes as Dante kissed my toes. I let out a barely audible moan. I opened my eyes, and looked into Dante's eyes. Dante stared back into my eyes as he kissed, and then licked my tiny, perfectly pedicured toes.

Dante pulled my foot away from his lips, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that day in my apartment." Dante said to me. Hearing him say that made more tingles run through my body.

As I continued to stare into Dante's eyes he let go of my foot. I slowly dropped my foot down next to my other one. A moment later Dante leaned into me. As his face moved towards mine, and his lips drew closer I opened my mouth to accept his lips. Chills ran through my body and I could feel myself starting to get wet. I had closed my eyes when Dante initially kissed me. As we continued to kiss I opened my eyes and found Dante staring back at me. Our eyes were locked, as our tongues played together and our lips opened and closed to make way for the movement of our tongues. After what seemed like an unbelievably long, and passionate kiss, Dante leaned back slightly. We both caught our breath. The simultaneous deep inhale while our eyes were locked made both of us laugh.

As the laughter subsided Dante moved his hands, placing one on each of my hips. I wasn't sure what he had in mind, raising my eyes at him as if to say, "What are you doing?" A moment later Dante lifted me up and off the couch. All I could think at the moment was, damn, this man is strong. While i was pondering this, Dante was lifting me towards him. A second later I was up and over his lap. He then dropped me down As he gently placed me down I spread my legs so that I came to rest on his lap, straddling him. Immediately we were back to kissing. We took turns forcing our tongues deep into each other mouths. The feeling as he took my small lips into his mouth and enveloped my lips with his perfect, full lips was one of submission. I felt how small I was next to him, in every way. I loved how it made me feel.

Our timing was perfect, every little movement of our tongues and our lips seemed perfectly choreographed. As we continued to kiss I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter. It then started to throb. I could feel myself becoming engorged, and the blood flowing and pulsing between my legs. Without even realizing it I began grinding myself on top of him. As we kissed, and I grinded down onto him I could feel his cock getting stiff. The feeling of it pressing harder and harder against my wet, throbbing pussy made me start to grind harder and harder onto him.

Dante put had his hands on my waist, pushing me back and forth, helping me grind onto his now fully hard cock. I moved my hands to his shoulders and began rising and dropping down onto him. It was all we could do to keep our lips together as I bounced up and down and rocked back and forth onto him as hard as could.

As i was on top of Dante doing all I could to fuck him through our clothes Dante pulled his had back. "Damn girl." I heard him say. "If you're not careful, you might hurt me." He continued jokingly.

I'm sure all the alcohol in my system helped put me in this frenzy, I didn't realize it until he said it, but I was acting almost like an animal on top of him. If I wasn't drunk i might have been self-conscious about it. I didn't waste time pondering the idea. I wanted his lips against mine again. As we started to kiss again I adjusted my motion, gyrating my hips against him, slower, more rhythmically, but still pushing down hard. It wasn't long before Dante joined my pelvic motion and began raising his hips to meet my pussy as I continued to grind onto him. That was all i could take. I needed his cock right now.

I climbed down off Dante's lap and moved to my knees on the floor. My eyes were only a foot or so from his groin. His cock was bulging up and the tip was sticking out of the top of his pants. Too big to be contained inside his pants I thought to myself. The thought brought a comical smile to my face.

"What?" Dante asked. I didn't bother to answer. instead I reached up and unbuckled his belt, quickly yanking it apart and practically tearing the buttons and zipper from his jeans. I could now see the impressive girth of his cock filling up his underwear, while the top of his long cock was almost halfway out. I leaned forward and began kissing the shaft of his cock, making my way to the tip. I then wrapped my right hand around the top of his cock and pulled it towards me. I could now see the pre cum oozing from the tip. I quickly darted my tongue up to the tip and looked into Dante's eyes as I sensually licked the cum from the tip of his cock. I then made sure to pull the cum into my mouth and let Dante see as I savored the flavor.

"Yum." I told him. I then used my free hand to yank his underwear down as far as they would go and took the entire tip of his cock into my mouth. I moved my eyes from staring into Dante's to looking down at the beautiful black cock that was in my mouth. I slowly started working his cock further into my mouth getting his cock as wet with my saliva as I could. While I was working his cock, stroking it and taking it deeper into my mouth, I felt Dante's hands on either side of my head. I kept working his cock. As I finally got about half of his cock into my mouth it started hitting the back of my throat. I lifted my head back so that just the tip was in my mouth. I then let out a cough. Slobber dripped from my lips onto the tip of his cock.

"Sorry baby." I told Dante. He smiled at me and raised his eyes.

"More." Dante demanded. I softened my eyes, signaling my submission to him, then took him into my mouth again. While I was moving his cock deeper into my mouth Dante raised his hips and simultaneously pushed my head down onto his cock. He was quickly at the back of my throat again, and I gagged and let out an involuntary cough. A combination of my saliva and his cock had me choking. I pulled my head back, looking up at him. My eyes were watering and tearing up. I didn't know if I should be upset, or if I should give in and tell him to fuck my slutty mouth. I went with the latter. His dominance was coming out, and that was igniting my submissive side.

"You want to fuck my mouth? I asked Dante.

"Move back." Dante demanded.

I scooted back on my knees obediently. Dante then stood up, letting his pants and undies fall to the floor. I looked up at Dante as he put his hands on the back of my head and forced his cock into my mouth. I felt like such a little slut. It felt amazing. I attacked his cock eagerly, taking as much of him into my mouth as i could. I wasn't able to take him all the way in, but was able to get most of him in. I worked him with as much vigor as I could, making sure to stroke his cock with a light twist of the wrist, and fighting back the urge to cough as he rammed the back of my throat with his cock. Dante fucked my mouth for several minutes before stepping back.

"Take your clothes off." Dante instructed me.

I took a deep breath and wiped away the strings of saliva that were dangling from my lips. While I stood up I stared at his cock. It was glistening and covered with my saliva. Once I was standing I did my best to sensually slip the straps from my shoulders. I then spun around and looked back at Dante. "Unzip me." I said to him. Dante reached up and slowly unzipped my dress. I then spun back around and looked Dante in the eyes as I let the dress fall to the floor. "Do you like?" I asked Dante as I looked down at myself.

"Like is the understatement of the century." Dante replied. That made me swell up with hubris inside.

"Are you going to fuck me like I deserve to be fucked?" I then asked Dante with more than a hint of attitude.

Dante didn't answer. Instead he took a step towards me, placed his hands on either side of my waist and lifted me up. The thrill of him lifting me up was exhilarating. He then stepped back towards the couch and dropped me down onto the cushions. I looked up at him and spread my legs so that he had easy access. As I looked into his eyes Dante slipped his fingers into the waist straps of my panties and yanked them down and past my feet. He tossed my panties over his shoulder and moved his head in between my legs. I took a deep breath as i watched his tongue moving towards my pussy. I then felt his amazing soft and full lips against my pussy while his tongue entered me. I quivered instantly.

Dante worked my pussy like a pro. His tongue played gently with my clit while he took my labia in between his lips. He would then move from gently playing with my clit, to inserting the entire length of his tongue deep inside of me. In no time I was cumming all over his lips tongue, and cheeks. As my body shook and quivered I lifted my pussy back and away from his face. I then reached my hand down and slipped two fingers inside of me while breathing heavily. "Fuck me now." I demanded.

Dante stared at me as he slowly moved back and away from me. "Get on top of me." He replied as he took a seat on the couch.

I kept my eyes on him as I scrambled up and climbed over Dante's legs and straddled him. As I put my hands on his shoulders, Dante reached up and unclasped my bra. My perfect tits were now squarely in his face. "You like?" I again asked Dante.

He didn't answer, instead he took one of my nipples into his mouth while cupping both tits with his large, strong hands. I closed my eyes as Dante ran his tongue back and forth across my very hard and erect nipple. While Dante did this I positioned my pussy so that it was just pressing down against the tip of his cock. I slowly let myself drop down onto his cock. While I did this Dante let my nipple fall from his mouth and pulled my lips into his. He was just barely inside of me, our lips and tongues were dancing together again, and I was dripping wet. Dante's hands were now on my ass, he was squeezing and massaging my ass, putting very light downward pressure causing me to move further onto his cock.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers