Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 05

Story Info
Part 5.
4.7k words
4.2
9.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

The bruised cervix kept me honest for the next couple days. No sex with anyone until I was back in service. The cramps and nausea kept me home from work for a few days. When Jake got home from his work trip I told him that I had the flu. I could tell that he wanted to be frisky, but I had to find a way to create some distance. Seeing him made me feel guilty, especially considering how happy he was to see me, and how much he went out of his way to see if there was anything he could do for me. l felt like such an asshole. I had been able to push Jake out of my mind while I was with Dante, but when Jake was right here in front of me I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. Jake didn't have to be back to work until Wednesday. I enjoyed hanging out with him on Monday and Tuesday. I was feeling better by Tuesday night and planned to make it in to work Wednesday.

When I woke up on Wednesday morning I still had minor cramping, and it still burned a little when I peed, but I felt good enough to get back to work. I was excited to work with Natalie today. She was definitely my favorite partner at the store. We got along great, and she was kind of a freak. She started work about a month ago and had warmed up to me quickly. She came off as kinda snooty and reserved to a few of the other partners, but she opened up quickly to me. She had already shared the sordid details of her dates with two of the guys she'd been with the past few weeks. I hadn't shared anything with her, but I really wanted to be able to share the weekends events with someone.

-----

"You wanna grab lunch? I asked Natalie.

"What? You're not working out today?" Nat asked me.

"No, I'm still a bit under the weather" I said to Nat, raising my fingers to quote "under the weather".

"Sure." Nat replied. We hit a local diner, where I spilled the beans about this past weekend. I'd already told her at work about placing third, but I withheld all the juicy details. I'd told her I had severe cramping and abdominal pain the past two days that I'd called out sick, but i didn't tell her what had happened to cause the pain until we were in the diner. "Do you have pictures of him? " Nat's asked. I didn't have any to share.

"So was this a one time thing, or are you now having an affair?" Nat asked. "I'm totally not judging, I'm just curious where you're at." Nat finished.

I looked Natalie in the eyes. "I don't think we're done yet." I told her.

"I didn't think so." Nat said with a smile. "From the way you talked about him, I was pretty sure this was just the beginning. I know that when I've been with a guy that really knows how to fuck, there's no way I'm letting it be a one time thing unless the guy is a total asshole."

"You don't know me." I said to Nat jokingly.

"Still," Natalie interrupted. "Pretty ballsy move to do it in your own Condo."

"I was drunk." I protested.

"Sure." Nat replied.

I stared at Natalie with a serious face. We both knew I was kind of full of shit, but I also knew she was just razzing me.

-----

The weekend went well. Jess and I watched a movie and settled into bed early Friday night. Jess was feeling better, the flu she had earlier in the week had passed. It had been three weeks since we'd had sex and I was dying to taste and feel her amazing pussy. Our dynamic was still lacking some of the spontaneity that had been missing since we'd moved to Florida, but she was receptive to my touch.

I've always been good at reading a girls vibes, I could tell she wasn't in the mood for anything rough or kinky, so I just started by caressing her body, and kissing all her sensitive spots. That did the trick. It didn't take too long for her to have her hand around my cock and pulling me up towards her so that she could suck my cock. The feeling of her lips around me was amazing. When she was done sucking my cock she climbed on top of me, grabbed my cock and slid me inside of her. I could have popped within seconds of me being inside of her. it had been way too long. It felt good to connect, we needed it. We followed up on Saturday too. It had been way too long since we'd had sex on consecutive nights. I was hoping this was the beginning of us finding the spark that had been missing. Sunday morning was relaxing. Coffee and breakfast, followed by a lazy day of watching old movies.

I was not loving the Monday through Friday office gig. Both Jess and I had been shift workers for years. The mid week time off was great, and the variation in schedule kept things interesting. Settling down on Sunday night, getting ready for the work week felt like a prison sentence for the next five days. I'm pretty sure Jess felt the same. Her schedule wasn't strictly Monday through Friday, but it was generally so, and having to work early meant early to bed on Sunday night. As she got ready to sleep at around 8 PM, I kissed her good night and settled in for some alone time in the living room. I was still horny, this time the alone time meant porn time.

The work week went by like just about every work week. I didn't get home until about 5 PM, by that time Jill was putting together dinner and ready to settle down to watch a little TV and then get to bed by 8 or 8:30. When the weekend came, we finally found some time to actually connect, though Jess agreed to take a swing shift on Sunday night, so our weekend was cut a little short. Still, we had fun on Saturday. Spent some time at the beach, enjoyed a nice dinner out, and ended the night with a better than usual session in bed. Jess wanted to be a little naughty.

"Grab the handcuffs and blindfold me." Jess instructed me. When she got kinky it always brought out the naughty in me too. I ended up taking her every possible way, and finished with her bent over the bed, her head pushed down into the comforter and her begging for me to pull out and cum all over her ass. That made me pop right away. I was hoping for a repeat when she got home Sunday evening, but she was exhausted from work.

------

"Breakfast?" Natalie asked as we walked to our cars.

"I'd love to Nat, but I have to go work out now." I told her.

"So, are you working out at the gym, or at your man's place?" Natalie asked playfully.

I paused for a second. "Both." I told her.

"You're such a bad girl." Nat said in jest.

"You joke." I said to her, "but I know I am."

I waived goodbye to Nat and hopped in my car. I had a 10 AM intermediate class. It wasn't with Dante, it was with one of the other instructors. Dante had shifted his schedule last week, so that he could get off earlier on some days. Today he was off at noon, just 30 minutes after I finished my class. The timing wasn't a coincidence.

The workout was a good one. I worked up a good sweat. I hadn't planned a specific competition to register for next, but I was working on building lean muscle. I wanted to stay in the bikini class, so I was doing high intensity, low weight workouts. I still worked with Dante on personal sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Monday I told myself that I was going to be good. That I could still keep this from getting out of hand. I was good on Monday. I talked to Dante at the gym, but went straight home after my workout. I spent the evening with Jake.

Being Good lasted all of about five minutes into my 11AM Tuesday workout with Dante. Don't get me wrong, the workout was intense, and we actually focused keenly on sticking to my long-term workout plan, but the chemistry and sexual tension were unmistakable. After the class Dante gave me his house key. "I have another hour and a half before I get off. Get showered, make yourself at home, and I'll see you around 2:00. My weakness was instantaneous. I had a split second thought about saying no, but then I thought about the feeling that awaited me, and instantly reached up and grabbed the key.

If I'm honest, there was also something about being bad that seemed to turn me on. I had never experienced it before, but fucking Dante seemed so bad, it felt exciting to be bad. It was exciting to have fucked him in my Condo, and the idea of hanging out at his apartment, waiting to fuck him, was exciting. I craved that excitement.

That afternoon at his apartment still felt like we were fucking for the first time. I had only been to his apartment that first time we fucked, about a month ago. Even though we'd fucked twice before, he still felt new. His body wasn't completely unfamiliar, but it was still something that I needed to explore more. When I got to his apartment I showered, made a cup of coffee, and watched some TV while I waited for him to get home. He texted me when he left the gym. My heart started to beat faster. The idea of that cock stretching me and filling me got me instantly wet. I should probably give him something to be excited about when he gets home, I told myself.

When Dante walked through the door to his apartment I was on his couch, with a blanket covering me, and nothing else underneath.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable." He said with a laugh. As he closed the door I stood up and let the blanket fall to the floor. I stood there completely naked in front of him.

"Good god." Dante said. "You sexy thing." I loved hearing that.

"I really need to shower baby." Dante said to me. "Than you can let me play with that." He continued as he lifted his head towards me.

"I want you sweaty." I told him.

"No argument from me." Dante said. He then dropped his gym bag and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. It felt funny being completely naked pressed up against him in his damp workout clothes. I could feel his cock start to get hard and press against me through his shorts. I dropped to the floor and yanked his shorts and underwear down.

He smelled sweaty, not bad, just a strong, musky smell. I lifted his cock up and licked his balls. They were warm and sweaty. I licked a few more times before I opened my mouth wide and took one of his balls into my mouth.

"Fuck Jess." Dante moaned as he twitched and moved both his hands to my head. I opened wider and forced my mouth around both of his balls. My mouth was completely full. I sucked as hard as I could with my mouth stuffed full, his hot, sweaty ball sack in my mouth. My mouth was so full I could barely breathe, time to suck that cock, I told myself.

It had only been a little over a week, but I missed this cock. As he fucked my mouth in his living room, I reached my hand down and started fingering my pussy. I was soaking wet. I need to make sure I'm nice and wet, and that he goes slow when he fucks me. Can't have him bruising my cervix and tearing me again. I kept fingering my pussy while I sensually stroked his cock with my other hand and took him as deep into my mouth as I could. After a few minutes Dante stepped back and told me to lie on the couch. I eagerly followed his instructions. I sat on the edge of the couch, layed back and spread my legs wide for him.

"Go slow lover, I don't want you breaking me again." I said to Dante in a soft, sensual voice.

Dante did as I said. He took his time teasing me, gently pushing himself in a little bit at a time, then pulling all the way out, and slapping his thick, heavy cock down onto my pelvic bone and stomach. After a few minutes he had me so wet I was actually dripping onto his couch cushion.

He saw the wet cushion and commented, "Looks like you and I can't fuck on a couch without doing damage." He said with a laugh.

Eventually Dante teased himself all the way inside of me. After 15 minutes of teasing he was balls deep into me. I loved the feeling of him pressed hard against me, and his fat head pressing firmly against my cervix. He continued slowly sliding himself in and out of me a while longer. I could tell my pussy had expanded. While he was still filling me completely, I could now take him all the way inside of me with ease.

"I'm ready now. Fuck me like the slut that I am." I told him. He didn't need to be told twice. Dante began pounding me hard and fast. My head was pressed up against the back cushions as he pounded into me harder and harder, pushing me further into the couch.

A minute after he started pounding me, that familiar deep orgasm started to build. I was panting, my eyes closed, hands gripping onto his amazing torso for dear life. The orgasm hit and I tried to contain the scream, but couldn't. "Fuck Dante, I LOVE YOUR COCK!"

"Tell me you love my big black cock." Dante said to me. Hearing him say that was such a turn on.

"I love your big black cock Dante." I said to him with as naughty of a tone as I could. "Fuck this naughty married white pussy with that beautiful big black cock."

As I said those words Dante started moaning.

"Where do you want my cum?" Dante asked me.

"Cum inside me." I told him.

A few hard pumps later Dante was moaning and dumping his seed into me. The feeling of his hot cum pulsing inside of me and hitting my cervix was glorious. "I can feel your cum deep inside of me baby."

While I said that he pumped more into me. I felt a few more twitches of his cock before he was done. Dante stayed inside of me for a minute, kissing me and telling me how much he loved my body, and how great my tight pussy felt.

When he pulled out and went to use the bathroom I reached down and slipped a few fingers inside of my pussy. She was definitely stretched out. I pushed deeper and felt some of Dante's cum on my fingertips. I pulled my fingers out and looked at them. There was just a bit of his cum on my fingertips. I moved my hand up to my mouth and sucked his cum off my fingers. The taste of his cum and my juices was so good.

I didn't get home that day until after 4:00. That didn't leave a lot of time to wash away the evidence. As I stripped to get in the shower Dante's cum immediately started dripping down my inner thigh. I looked at my panties, they were drenched in his cum. I better rinse these out, I thought to myself. I was clean, and ready to act like the good wife by the time Jake got home.

The rest of the week was pretty much a repeat of Tuesday. After work, and working out, I met Dante at his apartment every day for the rest of the week. By the end of the week, it didn't feel strange or new anymore. I started to feel comfortable at his apartment, and I had explored every part of his body. After being with Dante for a few hours every afternoon, I would head home, clean up, and get dinner ready. As the week went on it became easier to switch from being Dante's slut, to being the good housewife. I basically gave up on trying to do the right thing. I was having an affair with Dante. I didn't know how long it would last, but I knew I loved being with him and loved how we were exploring each other. I was more sexually satisfied than I'd ever been.

-----

The past few weeks had been fantastic. A weekday didn't go by where I wasn't at Dante's apartment. I must have cum more in the past few weeks that I had in the previous year. My body looked exactly like I wanted it to, my sex life was better than I'd ever imagined it could be, and my relationship with Dante was growing more and more fulfilling. That led us to the current situation. Jake was out of town for the week, and Dante had wanted to attend a two day personal trainer conference in Orlando.

The week leading up to the conference he was waffling back and forth about attending, but the cost of the conference and of the hotel were just a bit more than he could afford. "How about I go with you, you take care of the registration fees, and I'll take care of the hotel." I told him.

"You really want to go with me?" Dante asked.

"Absolutely." I told Dante. "I've wanted to explore Orlando. We could do the conference, and then do a night on the town Friday." Dante gladly took me up on my offer, and by Wednesday we were finalizing plans to hit the road early the next morning. Dante had a friend in Orlando that he wanted to meet while we were there. The idea of being there as Dante's girl was exciting.

Thursday's event's ended by 3:00 PM, I went out exploring while Dante attended. When he was done he texted me saying the conference was over and asking if I wanted to hit the pool. You never have to ask me that twice.

Hanging out at the pool with Dante, being able to publicly show affection with him felt great. I hated having to be discreet. It also felt kind of taboo. While interracial dating was definitely more common now days, it still felt rebellious to be hanging on the arm of Dante in front of all of these strangers. Did they look at us and judge us, I wondered. Did black girls look at me like I was stealing one of their men? Did white guys and girls look at me like I was tainted? Maybe I shouldn't have been thinking these things, but after I got enough looks I had to think there was something to my paranoia.

Thing is, I didn't care. I loved being by his side, being seen in public with him, and walking around holding his hand and kissing him. I was proud to be his girl, and damn proud to show him off as my man.

Friday night found us at a club called The Loft. They played lots of R&B, and hip hop. The crowd was mostly black, but lot's of white girls were there. Some were on the arms of other black men, some seemed to be in groups scouting for a hook-up with a black man. It made me feel so sexy to be dressed up in a little black dress, on the arm of this sexy, younger black man.

For several hours we danced and drank. It was such a fun time. By 10:30 or so we were both sweaty and wanting to fuck. The problem was, the hotel was a 30 minute drive, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

When we got to my car in the parking lot Dante leaned over and kissed me. The kiss went on for a minute before I reached my hand down and started stroking his cock through his pants. It quickly got hard. As Dante pushed his tongue into my mouth, I realized that I wanted his cock in my mouth right now. I undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled his hard cock out of his underwear. It felt so naughty to be giving him head in my car, in the parking lot of this night club. While I was sucking his cock, Dante inched my dress up and started playing with my pussy through my panties.

"You're so wet." Dante said.

"I want this cock so bad right now." I replied.

Dante pulled his hand away from my pussy and pushed his seat all the way back. "Hike your dress up and climb on." Dante told me.

I let his cock fall from my mouth, looked up at him and smiled. "Car sex." I said to him. "The best."

I climbed up over the console, lifted my dress all the way up to my hips and slipped my panties to the side as I straddled Dante. I was so wet that he slid into me easily. We kissed and groped each other for about five minutes before I started bouncing up and down on him vigorously, my hands on his shoulders, his hands on my ass, our lips together. All of a sudden there was a sharp, loud tapping on the window and a bright light shining in.

My heart nearly came to a stop I was so startled. I couldn't see who it was because of the light shining in. I pulled myself up and off of Dante, and climbed back over the console into the passenger seat. There were lights at both windows.

"Both of you out of the car." A voice said. I looked over at Dante, he was just putting his cock back inside his underwear. My dress was still hiked up around my waist, I pulled it down. I then looked back over at Dante.

Both of the lights then went out, and I could see that there were police officers at both windows. Oh fuck, I thought to myself as we climbed out of the car.

"ID's, both of you." one of the officers said.

"It's in my purse in the car sir." I said to the officer.

The officer told me to grab my purse and get the ID in front of him, he told me to also grab the vehicle registration. I did as he instructed. I had always wondered how officers respond to situations like this. They weren't friendly. One of the officers was a Hispanic male, the other a white male.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12