Jess Gets More Than...

Story Info
Beautiful 40-year-old wins 'big' at the casino.
3.9k words
4.33
104.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess Gets More Than She Gambled For

"Black Jack!" the dealer yelled. I turned to see who was the lucky recipient of the much sought after Black Jack. It was a man sitting in the first seat to the dealers left.

I should clarify that I am a Casino Gaming Floor Supervisor for an Indian casino in Connecticut called The Paragon. I am charged with watching 4 Black Jack tables on this very busy Sunday night. It's my job to make sure that the tables are stocked with enough money as well as settle any disputes that may arise through dealer error on the game.

When I am not doing either of those, for the most part, I watch the dealers, and the players, and see to it that the players needs are met.

I had noticed earlier in the evening, that the woman sitting behind the man, who just hit the Black Jack, had been watching me. This is a common occurrence for me. I am not trying to sound arrogant, but when you deal with a hundred or more people every day, it's not uncommon to see a 3 or 4 women looking at you behind their husband's back. Plus, it helps that I have bright blue eyes, black hair, and unlike many of the men that work around me, I am in excellent shape.

This woman had been stealing glances at me for a little over two hours now. When her husband had gone to the men's room on several occasions, she became a little more daring each time, and would make small talk with me. She could see my name on my badge, Dante, and she was interested in the origin of the name; something that I am very used to doing with patrons.

She had beautiful short black hair, her face was tan, and her outfit, as well as her mannerisms, indicated to me that she had money. She wore a dark gray skirt with a matching blazer. She wore a low cut black shirt underneath the blazer that revealed a hint of cleavage. She appeared to be in her late 40s, judging by the wrinkles on her face, but she was so very beautiful…not beautiful, stunning. Yes, stunning is the best way to describe her. I am 24, but I have always found older women to be so much more experienced, that I tend to ignore women my own age.

She and her husband had been drinking since 7 p.m. and it was now about 11 p.m. It's not uncommon for the patrons of casino's to drink too much, especially when the alcohol is free. I had learned that her name was Jessica, but she liked to be called Jess. Her husband, Harry, was a foreman on a construction site in Maine, and he had the next couple of days off while one of his supervisors was to be acting foreman the following few days.

When Harry returned from the men's room, I excused myself from the table, to see how the other patrons were doing-the whole time noting the fact that Jess was more openly watching, and smiling at me. I was smiling back now.

I was standing walking from table to table, making sure everyone was happy, or as happy as I can make them at least, when the dealer at Jess's table called "Shuffle", and Harry excused himself to use the men's room again.

I slowly walked over to Jess and she was already talking to me before I had made it all the way over there.

"We have a lovely room in one of your hotels here. I only hope we get to see it. He is such a work-a-holic, that we often cut or stays short so he can get back to his latest project. He doesn't trust anyone to be in charge but himself."

She sighed, and then added, "I receive such little attention from him, that I often have to rely on my fingers to…" she covered her mouth and blushed. "…Uh, that was way too much information."

I pretended not to understand her, but I don't think she bought it.

"That's too bad" I said, " You have probably stood by him all this time, so you most certainly deserve some attention. If I had a wife like you, she would get a lot of attention from me."

"Oh really" she said this with a slight wicked laugh. " So, you are saying you have a lot to offer a woman then?"

I nodded "you could say that." We smiled at each other, and it was more than just a friendly smile, it was as if we both knew we were talking about something other than just attention.

When Harry came back, I stood there a moment to chat with the other players, then stepped away when one of my other dealers called out for me.

When I walked back to where Jess was, she was sitting all alone. Puzzled I asked, "Where is Harry?" She sighed with a hint of disgust. "Just like I figured, our vacation is interrupted once again. His acting Foreman for tomorrow just called and said that he has a temperature of 102 degrees, and his wife insists that he not go in to work tomorrow, so…"

I finished her sentence. "…So, that means you have to leave for Maine now."

She gave a grin like the Cheshire Cat. "No, that means that HE has to leave for Maine. I told him he could come back here after work tomorrow and get me. I am staying here tonight.

I went on break about 10 minutes later, and the two of us walked around and talked. During my 30 minute break, we talked a little more, and she convinced to come up to her room when I got off work; it didn't take much to convince me.

Fortunately, because there were so many extra supervisors on staff, I was able to leave a little early.

At 2 a.m. I was knocking on her door. She opened the door wearing a royal blue satin bathrobe. "Come in." she said almost in a whisper. I followed her, almost as if I was in a trance. I admired everything about her. Her figure was amazing. She had a small waist that flared out to her curvaceous hips, which lead down to an amazingly round, tight looking ass.

She spun to talk to me, and she caught me looking at her bottom. When our eyes met, she smiled knowingly, and wasted no time in letting me know what she wanted.

She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. At 6 feet, 2 inches tall, there aren't many women that I can look at eye to eye, and this woman was no exception. She was probably about 5'10, and judging from the way her chest pushed against the material of her robe forward, I guessed she was a healthy C-cup.

I could taste alcohol on her breath, but it was sweet, so I didn't mind it one bit.

She reached down to cup my crotch. "I have been thinking about this all night". She said with hunger in her voice. "You look so fucking good in this suit."

She slid her fingers over the hair of my goatee, over my chin, down to my neck, then both hands found their way to my belt, then the buttons to my pants, then ultimately, my zipper.

She smelled so good. I could smell her perfume. I was becoming so excited that I couldn't talk, I could only grunt and moan as she kissed me one more time.

Her tongue licked my lips, then slithered into my mouth. My dick got rock hard. She could feel it against her leg as she pressed against me.

She moved back a few inches. "Oh my, is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Before I could say a word, she was on her knees pulling down my pants. I was undoing my tie, and unbuttoning my shirt as quickly as possible. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, and began to slowly pull them down. She was kissing the exposed parts of my thigh at the same time.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had never gone to a room with a patron before. I had never had the nerve, but there was something about her that hypnotized me. I just had to have her.

My heart was racing, my breathing was becoming faster, and my fingers were fumbling with the buttons on my shirt as if I had no clue as to how to undo them.

She was pulling down my boxers, and stared in amazement as to how long my cock was, and she still hadn't seen the head yet. When the boxers were pulled down past the head of my penis, it sprang forward a bit.

Her eyes were wide as she wrapped both hands around my shaft. "Well, this certainly is more than I am used to" She said with an approving smile.

Without another word, she began licking the tip of my cock, then she dragged her tongue down all 10 inches of my cock, till she got to my balls. She lifted them up with her hand, looked up at me, and began to lick each one, sucking gently while stroking my erection.

My cock was throbbing uncontrollably. I was pulling off my tee shirt now, and tossing it aside. She had licked her way back to the fat head of my dick, and was sucking it in. When I turned my head sideways, I could see our reflection in the mirror on the bathroom door. She looked so good with my long dick in her mouth.

I didn't know what to do with my hands; I mean I wasn't sure if she would push them away if I put them on her head, so I compromised, and started stroking her hair. She moaned around my engorged dick head, and I thrust my hips forward.

She obviously liked that she was turning me on because I could see her smiling around my dick. Her hands went to my ass, and she was squeezing my ass while pulling me closer to her. She wanted more of my cock in her mouth. I took the hint and held her head as I pumped my dick into her mouth.

After I had managed to stuff about 5 inches into her mouth, I got a little too over zealous, and shoved in more of my cock. She gagged, and pulled back, but went right back to sucking me. I eased off on her head.

"No, do it again. Push your big dick into my mouth, I am ready for it this time."

So, I grabbed her hair, and fucked her mouth. I shoved half my cock into her mouth, and she reached behind her head, put her hand on my hand, and pushed. I did as she wanted, and pushed her head forward, causing my long member to go two more inches down her throat.

That was it, I was going to cum. " I am going to cum Jess. You better stop unless you want a mouthful."

She didn't stop. In fact, she was sucking me more eagerly than before. I couldn't hold back. My hands were holding tightly to her head. I push my dick in deeper still, and I started to cum.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming. Swallow it all, eat my fucking load of cum."

And she did just that. She sucked, and swallowed, and lapped up all of my cum. Spurt after spurt, she ate my sticky fluid.

When I finished cumming in her mouth, she proceeded to lick the head of my dick. Then she sucked it back in again. She sucked it till it fell completely limp.

She wiped the cum that had leaked from her mouth, off of her face, then stood up.

God she was amazing. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I knew I would have to wait at least half an hour before I could get it up again.

She fell onto the bed, and I quickly followed her. We lie next to each other, kissing, but I was much more in control of myself this time. I set the tempo, not her. I kissed her gently, softly, with patience. I traced her lips with my tongue, I explored her jaw line, and nibbled on her chin. My hand was stroking the side of her face. She was squirming at my touch. I moved my hand just below her neck, and used my thumb to pull the bathrobe to the side a few inches.

Her breasts hadn't been exposed yet, but I was yearning to see them, touch them, kiss them-but I took my time. I was going to savor her body, enjoy everything about it. I had no time limit, and hopefully, she had no sexual limits.

My mouth had found its way to the top of her right breast. It still hadn't been fully uncovered, but that was about to change.

I pulled the robe aside, as I kissed the flesh around her breast, exposing it fully now. It was magnificent. Big, and her small pink nipple was begging to be sucked. It was standing up as if hoping to be noticed…desperately in need of attention. So, who am I to disappoint?

I lightly licked the area around her nipple, never quite touching it. I kissed the soft flesh under her breast, then I moved my mouth in between both of her beautiful globes, and licked the sensitive skin. My tongue never stopped moving as I traced a path to her left breast. It was there that after licking and sucking the skin around the nipple, that I finally took it into my mouth.

Her hands had been on my head all this time, but now her fingers were moving furiously through my hair. She was moaning, and her hips were bucking upward.

"Oh god your tongue feels so good. Suck my tits baby. I need this so badly, suck my big tits like I sucked your big cock. Mmmm."

I sucked each of her tits, giving them equal attention, then I started moving downward. Her hands were pushing me down. I know what she wanted, and I wasn't going to keep her waiting any longer.

I was kissing her stomach, then my mouth was in the small patch of pubic hair, and then I was moving off to the side, to kiss her upper thigh.

I could smell her womanly scent, and it was intoxicating. She was spreading her legs for me, and I was kissing my way to the puffy lips of her cute little pussy.

"I can't take it any more, lick my pussy. Come on lick my cunt. I need your mouth against my clit so badly."

I licked the lips that guarded her swollen clit. I sucked one, then the other into my mouth, then I spread her wide, and sucked her clit into my mouth.

She gasped, and pulled my hair. Her hands were pushing down on my head as her hips were pushing up off the bed. My tongue was moving up and down, left and right, trying to explore all that I could. My tongue probed inside her, tasting her walls, feeling her moisture on my face.

She was moving frantically now. She was talking like a nasty little whore, and I loved it. It was turning me on immensely.

"Eat my fucking cunt. Make me cum…ooh, I am going to cum all over your face, and you better keeping licking my clit till I cum."

As I sucked her clit, my fingers circled the opening to her pussy. I pushed one in, and she was moaning "Yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me with your fingers. Get my tight little hole ready for your big fucking cock."

I licked her faster now. I had one, then two fingers into her cunt. This bitch was going to cum all over my face, then I was going to fuck her good. My dick was already hard, and it had only taken 20 minutes.

I rotated my hand around, and started playing with her asshole while fingering her cunt. " Oh fuck. You are going to make me cum…oh you eat my cunt so good. Push your finger into my ass and make me cum."

I was going to do that anyway, but with her telling me to do it, I wasted no time. The juice from her wet cunt had run down her ass, and she was well lubricated. I pushed my thumb in, and she started cumming.

Her hips were pumping like crazy against my face and fingers. Her legs wrapped around my head, and she had me in a vise grip as she unleashed all that had been building up through out the night.

I kept licking her clit, my face soaking wet now, until her body slowed, her legs loosened and fell to the bed, and she let go of my head.

I rose up onto my knees with cock in hand. I was stroking it, while looking at her wet hole.

"Are you going to fuck me now? I don't know if I can take it all." She said, almost with a defiant heir about her. "It might hurt, maybe you should just put in a little bit." She said this, then bite her lip seductively.

"Oh, I am going to fuck you all right, and you are going to be my little slut, aren't you? You are going to do anything I want you to do."

She just smiled, and said nothing. I rubbed my cock head against her clit. Her eyes closed and she moaned. I placed the head of my cock against the entrance to her pussy, and watched her face as I let the fat knob of my dick enter her.

I always get a rush out of watching the expression of pain, fear, and pleasure.

"It's going to be too much, maybe you shouldn't…"

"You know you want it. You are going to be begging me to fuck you."

I pushed in two inches, and she started to arch her back. I gave her five more inches, and she was pushing her hands against my stomach.

"I think your dick is too big for my tiny little cunt. It's hurting me"

Was she playing, or was she serious? Who the fuck cared at this point.

" Shut the fuck up and take my cock bitch. You have never had a cock this big before, have you. You dirty little cum sucking slut." She just shook her head no, as I shoved the length of my dick into her pussy. Her eyes opened wide, and her mouth opened as if to scream, but nothing came out.

I felt so powerful. I was impaling this gorgeous woman with my dick, and she was fucking loving it. I started moving in and out. Slowly at first, but quickly gaining momentum. Her breathing was faster, but something changed on her face. Her hands were still at my abdomen, but she wasn't pushing any more, she was moving with me.

"Do you like that dick now? Does it feel good to get fucked my a big fucking cock you slut?"

"Yeh…yes. It feels so good. Oh yes…its so big. It's filling my tight snatch. You are stretching my pussy so fucking wide."

Oh yeah, she was really into it now. I had so many thoughts of things I wanted to do to her. I wanted to fuck her like a dog. Make her cum all over my cock, then shoot my load on her face.

I pulled my cock from the tight grip of her pussy, and stood up next to the bed.

"Stand up" I ordered. "Stand up, and bend over onto the bed."

She did as she was told.

I got to my knees, and started kissing her ass. I was squeezing, and kneading her cheeks and she was wiggling her ass at me. I licked her ass all over, then into her crack. I licked down to her little puckered hole, and she was moaning with delight.

My tongue was pushing into her ass, as I rubbed her clit. "do you like having your asshole licked slut?"

"Oh God yes! Lick your bitch's asshole. Lick my fucking asshole."

I licked her ass a little more, then stood up with my dick in my hand, and pushed it into her cunt.

" I am going to pounded your tight fucking cunt till you cum."

"Oh please, give me your cum."

I wasted no time in hammering her pussy. She let out a yelp that sounded like it came from pain, but I didn't give a shit. This bitch was going to get the fucking of her life.

My dick was moving in and out of her pussy quickly now. She was rubbing her clit with two of her fingers, and I was using two of mine to play with her asshole.

"You cock is so fucking big. I want your cum. Shoot your big fucking cock all over me. Take your sluts pussy and fuck it good. Oh fuck, stick your fingers into my asshole while you fuck me."

I pushed in my two fingers, watching her squirm against me as we fucked. I knew she was going to cum soon, and so was I. I bent over her and reached under her to find her tits. She lifted off of the bed, and grabbed one of her tits, and started pinching the nipple. That little bitch came all over my cock.

"Oh fuck yes! You rod is making me cum. Fuck me harder, pound my cunt!" she yelled.

This bitch really loved the deep dicking that I was giving her. She slammed back, and I slammed forward. My dick was banging against something inside her, but I didn't care what it was, as long as she was taking my entire dick.

When she slowed her movements, I pulled my dick out, and forced her to the floor. She wrapped her hands around my cock and started stroking.

"Are you ready for my load? I have another big load for you my nasty slut. I am going to shoot it all over your fucking face, and into your mouth. Now open your mouth wide."

As she did this, I grabbed her hair, and shot my first load across her nose, then I aimed moved her head, so that my next shot of cum entered her mouth, then I held my dick against her cheek and watch it coat the side of her face.

"Ah fuck yea. You really know how to take care of a big dick, don't you?"

She sucked me clean, then stood up. She stumbled to the bathroom; a little bow-legged I might add. I heard the shower running, and laid back on the bed. As drunk as she was, I was surprised that she hadn't passed out. That's ok though, because I wasn't through with her. Oh no, not through at all…not by a long shot.