Jess was a Bitch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

"I didn't know you keep that close an eye on my life, until the past few weeks anyway," Jon says, speaking a little louder because he's begun applying the gesso.

"I didn't either to be honest," Jess confess. "I guess none of this really came totally out of the blue, huh?"

"No, probably not. Positive or negative, we spent a huge chunk of your time thinking about each other. God, how fucking shitty would it have been if instead of loving each other, we went on thinking we hated each other, worse, actually started hating each other?"

"Pretty fucking shitty," Jess agrees. She sits up and though Jon can't see it, the moon light through the window seems to make her breasts glow. The sight of her breasts is a painting that, having gone unseen, will never be painted. Such is life. "Uh, I almost called you. Mom and dad and Travis and Caitlin were gone most of the day. They didn't get back until after nine tonight. They said earlier they were going back to the nude beach. Maybe they did but if they didn't spend part of the day fucking each other's brains out, I'm, as dad would say, a monkey's uncle."

"You sure? Wow."

"Well, I wasn't there and they didn't walk in and announce it but yeah, short of that, I'm sure. They all had that well fucked aura about them."

"Wow. Cool. I guess. How do you feel about that?"

"To be honest, if it wasn't that it was mom and dad, I'd love to see a video. Is that creepy? I mean, if you're asking would I still have sex with them. Yeah, assuming you did. What about you?"

"Uh, the same I think. Wow. Fucking crazy, right?"

"Fucking crazy, yes."

"Uh, I'm finished, with the gesso at least. I'm going to go make a sandwich. We cool?"

"Beyond cool. I'm going to sleep dreaming of your cock. I'm trying not to open the photo, the one of the painting of your dick, more than once an hour. That's the other thing I wanted to tell you. I showed it to Caitlin and Travis." She giggles. "Travis offered to buy it on the spot, then blushed and apologized until Caitlin told him to shut up. She said she'd be happy to have it in the bedroom, too. I have to agree, it's not really an above the sofa painting is it? What about it? Want to sell it? I love it but I have the real thing."

Jon desperately wants to ask her if that last statement means she's made her decision but doesn't. "It's your painting. If you sell it, the money is yours."

"We can argue about that later. Think about it."

"Jess, baby, I already told you, it's up to you. I'm cool whatever you do."

"Right on. Are you gonna dream about me, too?"

"That's all I do, baby. Dream about you."

"Good night, little bro."

"Night, big sis. Love you."

"Ditto."

"Hey, I know that one, Ghost."

"Excellent. Night love."

"Night."

"Hang up."

"You first."

"No, you first."

"On three then. One...two...three." He waits. "You didn't hang up."

"So, neither did you."

"Okay, Jess. Bye." He forces his finger to touch the red hang up icon.

The sky is starting to grow light when he's finished applying the fixative to the last drawing. His bladder is about to burst. He tries to recall when he last took a leak and can't. He's struck by a thought, something he'd been curious about in the past. He takes a last look, making sure there's nothing he forgot to put away and then walks down the hall to his room. He enters the Jack-n-Jill bathroom he's shared with Jess his whole life. The tub is freezing when he stretches out in it. He holds his cock with his thumb and two fingers. As badly as he needs to pee, for a long moment he can't. He gasps when his piss splatters across his chest. It's hotter than he imagined. Relaxing a bit, his bladder lets go completely. His piss walks up his chest, hits his chin; he opens his mouth. It's bitter. He doesn't swallow but he does let his mouth fill and then spits it out to run over his chest. By the time he's done, his dick is hard. He stands up and starts the water, not sure why he found that exciting, wondering if he'll ever tell Jess about it. As he adjusts the water, he ponders how it can be that he's so in love with her yet continues to imagine there will be secrets he keeps from her. How can that be? By the time he's finished showering, he still has no answer but he vows to himself he'll tell her what he did. The house is warm. He wonders if he failed to reset the thermostat correctly but doesn't bother to check. He falls into bed, still wet from the shower. As he drifts off to sleep, his cock grows rigid. It's still hard when later, chilled, he pulls the covers on top of himself.

***

Jess tries not to smile at the, if not embarrassed, at least downturned looks on her parents' and hosts' faces. She makes a mature decision and swallows any suggestive, smart-assed, remarks that float to the surface of her consciousness. She decides she's happy for them. She'd love the details but, given her parents involvement, she'll never ask. She wishes, for the billionth time, that Jon was here and they could either go back to the either their room or Travis and Caitlin's room. She concludes she'd want Jon alone first, then she'd see. She wonders what he's doing. At that moment, it so happens, he's pulling the covers over his body. In his dream, they are floating on an ocean that is the same color as the sky. The horizon is gone; they're inside a giant blue ball.

She drains her orange juice. She knows she can't simply sit around another day. "Caitlin, would it be okay if I went to your place in town and did some clean up in the back garden?"

"Well yeah sure, but why?"

"I need to do something. If I can borrow a car, I'll work on that until I'm tired or it's lunch time and then meet you guys back here."

"May I come along?"

Jess looks at her mother, surprised but pleased. "If daddy can spare you."

"Seems a tad cruel to task our host with keeping me company," James replies. "I'll spare your mother if they'll promise to either run off someplace on their own or..." he hesitates, very unlike him to do so. "Drop me off at the nude beach we went to that first time."

"Daddy!"

"I'm as surprised as you are but I really enjoyed the feeling of simply relaxing in the sun." He's blushing. Jess is not sure if she's ever seen him blush.

"Perfect, pack your stuff. Mom and I'll drop you off and pick you up when we're done."

"Or you can call us to pick you up. You sure you don't want company?" Travis sounds sincere but James can't imagine they don't want a little time to themselves. He shakes his head. "That's kind of you but you kids must need some time to yourselves."

A consensus having been reached, they push away from the patio table and make their way back inside.

James dozes in the sun, rolling over when his dick remembers the day before.

Jess and Gloria chat with Sophia, who is very patient with their attempts at Spanish, gently correcting their pronunciation after she realizes that rather than being offended, they would appreciate her efforts. The two women, needing a release, attack the back garden. By the time Sophia sticks her head out to ask them if they want lunch, they've pulled the vines down out of the trees and, starting at opposite ends have nearly met in the middle of the back fence. There are piles of weeds and small shrubs. Sophia is more than a little stunned at the progress they've made. She smiles as they approach; they're a mess, covered in dust riven by trails of sweat, arms and necks speckled with bits of leaves. She shows them were the shower is and tells them that she'll bring them something to wear from the shop. When they start to protest, she smiles and assures them that she'll charge them.

"Odds or even, mom?"

"Odds."

"You win." Jess hadn't bothered to extend either two fingers or one behind her back. She wonders if that makes her question rhetorical or a formality and what the difference might be. "You can have the shower first."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I think you cheated, but in this case, I won't protest. Thank you."

"You're welcome, mom. Take your time."

Gloria steps behind the partition that provides a modicum of privacy. Jess hears the faint screechy protest of the faucet and then the gush of water. Not long after that, her mother lets out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Sophia returns with two beach towels and two very pretty sun dresses. She shrugs her shoulders in apology. "We don't carry under things, should I bring you two swimming suits?" Jess shakes her head. "No thank you, Sophia. We'll be fine. We're just going back to the resort." Sophia gives her a smile and leaves.

"Honey, did Sophia bring any towels? There aren't any in here."

Jess walks to the end of the partition and surprises herself by walking around it, rather than handing the towel around the corner. She's seen her mother naked before but only by accident. If Gloria is surprised, or bothered, she doesn't let on.

"Thank you, honey. Let me get out of the way so you can shower. It was heavenly. I had no idea we were so filthy." She smiles at her daughter. "Well, I knew how filthy you were. I could see that. I had no idea I was as filthy as you."

Jess wonders if her mom is speaking of something other than garden dirt and rejects the notion. Her mother would never refer to her as filthy, not in regards to her behavior or character. She is sure of that. She kisses her mom's cheek, careful not to brush her breast. "You're the best mom. I mean it. The absolute best. I love you. I'm sorry I haven't said that enough."

"Don't be silly, dear. I know that." Gloria's voice is wet with emotion. "Take your shower, baby girl." Gloria begins to towel dry her hair not bothered in the least at being nude in front of her daughter. For her part, Jess strips quickly and hops in the shower. The only emotion Gloria feels is fleeting jealousy at her daughter's youth.

"Did you and daddy make it with Travis and Caitlin?" Jess calls from behind the shower curtain.

"We had a very lovely time."

"Yeah, no doubt, but did that included boning them."

"Boning? Really, Jess." She pauses. "Yes, we did."

"Excellent, mom. Awesome. I mean it. Aren't they the best? I love them."

"They are very fine people, Jess. I agree but I'm not sure I want to discuss this further."

"Me, neither. I was just curious." The water shuts off and Jess pulls back the curtain.

"Do you always go bare," Gloria nods. "Down there."

"Not totally, not usually anyway." Jess looks at her mother, eyes widening. "Hey, mom, if daddy's not to tired why don't we join him for a while. Get some lunch, relax."

"I'm not sure if your father is quite ready to be nude around you, Jess. I'll have to check. Finish drying off and I'll call him."

Jess towels off and slips into the sundress. The cotton is soft and feels like heaven on her bare skin. She hears her mom talking on the phone, nodding. "Well?" she asks when her mom sets the phone down and reaches for the other dress. It's identical to Jess'.

"Well, he said, 'sounds like a plan', without batting an eye, if the expression is apropos given I was talking to him on the phone."

"Great. Shall we go."

"First we need to pay, Sophia for the towels and dresses."

They make their way to the front of the shop and look around while Sophia finishes with a customer.

"The dresses and towels come to $160. I talked with Caitlin she said for the four hours of work, she owes you $140, so you owe me twenty."

"Sophia, don't be silly. We needed something to do."

"Weeding a garden? Please? Have you had too much sun? Twenty dollars, Mrs. Vandermach."

"It's Gloria, Sophia. Here you go. And thank you, for everything."

"My pleasure, Gloria." She turns to Jess. "And you as well, Jess."

"Adios."

"Bye-bye."

She keeps telling herself not to be silly but Jess' heart is pounding as she approaches the cabana where her father is lying, to her relief, on his stomach. She knows that this will only postpone the inevitable but she's grateful for even a brief respite. So much for my liberated boldness, she scoffs at herself.

"Just us, darling," her mother calls as they approached. James raises his head, waves and then puts his head back down on his crossed arms. Gloria steps into the shade of the cabana and, as far as Jess can tell, without a moment of hesitation, unbuttons her dress and slips it over her head. She folds it carefully and then stretches out on her back beside her husband. Jess swallows hard, telling herself she'll be damned if she's going to get cold feet in front of her mother. She pulls her own dress off. The breeze touches her nipples and they crinkle and grow hard in response. She suppresses a sigh and walks to the foot of the lounge chairs to fetch the sunscreen out of the beach bag. She covers her body, pulls a lounge chair into the sun, pulls her sunglasses down, and stretches out. She watches people walk by from beneath her glasses. Some of them are ordinary, some are drop dead good looking. She discovers it doesn't matter. She relaxes and enjoys the sun and breeze. She hears the soft voices of her parents and the squeak of one of the lounge chairs. When she rolls over, her father is on his back. He has a penis. Big deal. She closes her eyes and allows herself to be amazed at the heat of the sun on her back.

***

"Well, that was a lot more awkward than I anticipated," Travis sighs, shaking his head, after the others have left.

"Oh, I don't know, as breakfasts after spending an afternoon fucking the parents of a woman we've also fucked go, I thought it went rather well." Caitlin smiles at her husband. "If you follow me back to bed, I have a few ideas on how to take your mind off any residual discomfort you may be feeling."

"Thought you'd never ask. Thank God, James begged off."

"Yeah, what the hell was that, asking him to stay?"

"Just being polite."

"That's sweet but would you rather be polite or get laid?"

"Get laid."

"You should have thought of that, and me, you know. I think you've been a bad boy." There's a twinkle in Caitlin's eye that Travis has always found irresistible. So, he doesn't bother trying.

***

Jon wakes, sweating under the covers. He kicks them off and rubs his eyes. He starts to sit up and instead lies back down. He stretches. His yawn turns into a monstrous groan. He's tired. He picks his phone up. It's only a few minutes after noon. Fuck. He knows he won't be able to go back to sleep. He rolls out of bed with another groan and pads his way to the bathroom. He considers climbing in the tub and peeing on his chest again, curious about why that excites him, but decides that's too much trouble. He'd have to shower. Fuck it. He pisses. Stretches, yawns and shudders. He makes his way to the screened porch he's turned into his studio. He removes the pictures hanging on one wall and, using putty, attaches the sketches to the wall in the configuration he'd seen in his head as he'd been drawing. He steps back. Looks for a long time, and nods. He takes several shots with his phone, checks them and sends the best in a message to Jess and Caitlin.

Ravenous, he fills all four slots on the toaster, uses a quarter of a stick of butter on the hot bread and slathers apricot jam over all four slices. He's wolfed down two of them when his phone fills the quiet of the kitchen with the Vader theme. He answers without checking, expecting Jess or Caitlin.

"Hello," he mumbles around a mouthful of toast, butter and jam.

"Is this Jon Vandermach?"

"Uh, yeah," Jon manages, surprised at hearing a man's voice.

"Hey, this is David, David Berman, Caitlin's friend. I own a gallery in Chicago."

Jon sets down the toast. "Uh, yeah, sure. Sorry, dude, I was expecting Caitlin. Uh, what's up?"

"Up? My excitement for one thing. Jon, Caitlin just sent me a shot of the finished drawings, the six of the young woman." There's a pause. "I believe Caitlin said they're of your sister?"

"Uh-huh, Jess. I heard you wanted them on better paper."

"That's true. But this isn't simply about better paper, Jon. They're lovely, absolutely lovely. The colors, the poses, the arrangement, aren't just drawings, they tell a story. I told Caitlin I thought I could get, maybe eight-hundred to a grand for each of them. But as a group, especially in chalk and pastels, I'd ask for more, a lot more, even though you're a quote-unknown-close quote. And I'd only sell them as a group. It was great to see works not openly erotic as well. There's a bigger market for well-done erotic art than people realize but I love seeing another aspect of your work. Travis is going to let me display the painting of he and Caitlin, not to sell. I'll mark it as sold but it will generate a lot of buzz. I'm hoping your parents will allow me to display the one you did of them, as well, either here in Chicago or in Mexico, assuming you're interested in going ahead with working together with me. That's really why I called. I'd like to fly to Dallas this evening. We could have dinner. Go over the details. That sort of thing. Would that work for you?"

"Uh, sure. You want me to pick you up?"

"No, you don't have to. I can rent a car."

"It's not a problem. It'll get me out of the house. Send me the flight info and your picture. Oh, and, uh, I sometimes kinda zone out when I'm working. I'll set an alarm but when you land, call me to make sure I didn't space you off."

"If you're sure, sounds good. See you tonight."

"Right on. Cool. Bye."

"Bye."

Jon's phone has been buzzing throughout the entire conversation. Before he can end the call, it buzzes again. Jess. He hits "accept".

"Aren't you excited? This is amazing. To quote Caitlin, 'David is creaming his pants to get your stuff in his gallery'."

"Uh, cool. I just talked to him. Seems cool." He recalls the promise he made to himself. "I peed on myself in the tub. It got me hard. I don't know why. Weird, huh?"

"Whoa, babe, talk about your digressions. Where did that come from?"

"I was afraid you'd think I was a freak, so I promised myself after I did it I'd tell you. So, I told you. Before I could chicken out."

"Different, sure, maybe a little weird but so what. Can we talk about it later? So, you talked to this David guy?"

"Yeah, I was talking to him while you were calling. He's going to fly down tonight to talk, show me the paperwork, etcetera."

"Dad, Caitlin as well, think you should set up a corporation first rather than sign as an individual."

"How complicated is that?"

"From what dad says, not very. It'll make it easier to do taxes, expenses, that kinda thing. He says call, Hank, his lawyer. He can do it for you in a day or so."

"Uh, okay. This is going to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought," Jon grumbles.

"Maybe but once it's done, it's done. You'll have a brush in your hand again in no time."

"I'd rather have something else in my hand."

"Are you jerking off?"

"Huh? No! Not my dick! Your boob, or pussy, or ass."

"Okay. No jerking off. I'm being good but it's killing me. I don't have any balls to turn blue but every time I think about you, my belly cramps like I'm getting my period."

"Five more days."

"You're not helping," Jess groans. "Five days sounds like a very long time. Hey, mom and I checked out Caitlin's store, the one she wants to use as a gallery. There's a perfect starving artist's apartment behind the store, very spartan, if you ignore the garden out back. Plenty of room to paint as well."

"But that would be so far away." His heart sinks at the thought. He spies the last piece of toast on the plate and his stomach threatens to heave.

"It wouldn't be forever, or even temporary. It's just a thought. It's not so hard to get from here to Dallas."

Jon nods to himself. That's true. Plus, no one knows them there. That could be nice.

"Are you still there?"

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers