Jess Will Have Her Revenge

Story Info
She always got her guy.
944 words
2.6
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared deep into her eyes as cum spewed from my cock. Having forced her to lie face down, legs wide apart with her open arsehole waiting for me, the sensation of pushing into her would make me shudder instantly. Liquid flowed out of me uncontrollably as I held her head in both hands, my fingers massaging her scalp, pulling on her long dark hair until she yelped, willing me to push deeper into her. As each wave passed through me, I would push my tongue deeper into her mouth, tasting her, halting her from breathing as the climax passed through me and into her. Her panties, torn and limp around her knees were wet from the sweat, the sheet beneath her soaked from wave after wave of her mess.

At that moment, the stranger we'd met started to cum. I looked across at him as he pulled on his fat cock, his eyes greedily fixed on our interlocked bodies. I pulled her head up so she could see too as torrents of cum flew from his cock. He screamed with pleasure as the second wave approached, his fist locked firm around his shaft, gently pulling and teasing until, hard with days of anticipation, a great stream of mess flew through the air.

Watching this, and still deep within her, I held her breasts with both hands and stiffened, the sight of so much spent cum willing me to force even more deep into her. When I think now, I'm ashamed to say she asked me to stop. I don't think she cried but I think it hurt as something primeval within me took over. As the stranger looked on, embarrassed and ashamed, I pulled her arms to behind her back, held them tight against her and pushed further into her. I don't remember much; my cock exploded again, I forced my tongue into her mouth and pulled away as the last wave of cum dribbled from me onto her thighs. We lay together for a minute, our deep breaths synchronised with each other, the physical pain of my attack subsiding from her.

She crawled away slightly, pulling at her torn underwear, scrabbling around for her skirt. The bride had demanded the hens turn out in fancy dress; most went dressed in nurses uniforms, hired from the shop on the High Street. Jess always got her guy and, determined to pull tonight, had upstaged everyone, her heels impossibly high and her skirt barely covering her beautiful arse. When I saw her, she'd ignored me to begin with but as the drinks flowed she would return my stare with a deeper stare, a nervous smile or a laugh. She was the hero as she sucked me off on the dancefloor, her friends squealing with delight and she brought me to a climax, cum flowing onto her chest and into her bra. Drunk and giggling, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to a taxi. Tongues thrusting into each other's mouths, hands inside underwear, it was minutes before we saw the drunken, suited guy in the cab with us. Half embarrassed, but half turned on, he smiled as I looked back into Jess' eyes. She narrowed her eyes and smiled back at me, tearing at her bra and pushing her breasts into my face.

Jess pulled us both out of the cab and I began to pull at her panties as we stumbled up the stairs to her apartment. She kicked back with her left shoe, the heel scraping against my arm making me shout with immediate pain. The adrenaline flowed faster then and, as we reached her bedroom, I pushed her hard into the bedcovers. She kicked back again but I forced her legs apart and grabbed her black panties in one hand. They tore as she screamed, my cock ready to push into her. Seconds later, as I looked deep into her eyes, I was done and our new friend was spewing cum onto the floor.

It's possible I fell asleep. When I woke, my hands were tied and a hand was pushing my face into pussy. Sweet, sticky pussy. My tongue searched around and tasted the beautiful scent. As I came round, though, unfamiliar feelings. Tied down, face down, thick cock pushing into my backside. I screamed in terror as Jess started to cum, grinding my face into her, tugging at my hair. Moments later, being ripped apart by cock, relentless pushing, pushing, pushing. My cock stiffened in response, and was soon spurting with liquid again as I got used to this new sensation. With me helpless, tied to the bed, he came with a gushing tide of sperm, filling me up while holding my neck. As he pulled out, drips of cold cum splattered on my arse and thighs as Jess looked on, smiling. Jess always got her guy, and sometimes she really got him.

I must have fallen asleep again; the cum was dry on my backside and thighs when I woke. When I came around, my hands were untied and Jess was sprawled naked on the bed, fast asleep. As I regained consciousness, I felt a hand in my hand and, in the half darkness, I followed, half asleep.

In this state of half sleep, I came again and again as Cassie used me again and again. It was light when she fucked me for the last time. Her dress pulled up around her hips, and pulled down under her tiny breasts... Jess was suddenly there. They kissed a deep, sensual kiss as I lay finally spent, the images of an indescribable night dancing through my mind.