Jessa Ch. 02

Story Info
In which she is taken to her new home.
7.6k words
4.64
51.8k
35

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers

Jessa awoke with a start. Outside the window, the sky was just beginning to lighten. Torah was cuddled up at her back, his cock twitching slightly against her thigh. For just a moment, she flashed back to waking up earlier, with him there, and how good it had felt when he had taken her slowly and lovingly. Then, she remembered what came after. She desperately wanted to believe it had just been a bad dream. She'd been so tired. He wouldn't have told her such a thing in the middle of the night, surely. But her arms hurt, where he had held her so tightly. And she could feel dried tears on her cheeks. She wasn't the sort to cry, she learned that long ago when her brothers would tease her without mercy. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction. But she had given Torah the satisfaction. Oh, gods.

His arm was heavy where it lay across her ribs. She tried to lift it, to slip out from under without waking him, but she hadn't even achieved an inch before his arm pulled her hard back against his chest. "Stay here!" he commanded, as if she had a choice. She eventually drifted off again, though she never noticed his grip on her relax.

When she awoke again, he was shaking her gently. "Jessa, Jessa. Wake up. It's time to go."

"But it's not Sunday yet," she complained sleepily. She needed more time to plot her escape.

"I told you they'd be here this morning. Remember?"

She sat up suddenly, realized she was naked and grabbed for the sheet. He pried it from her fingers. "You need to get dressed."

"Who's here?" she demanded, giving up on the wrestling match for the sheet.

He ignored her. "They brought you a dress."

He pulled her out of the bed and was physically dressing her, trying to get her arms going through the right holes. "Who brought a dress?" She was picturing her parents and feeling hopelessly confused and still half asleep when she had to suck in a breath as Torah ran the zipper up her back. She may have been eating a little too well. He pushed her back down on the bed and began putting sandals on her feet, still ignoring her questions. When he pulled her back to her feet, she stumbled a few steps. The low heels were a welcome but unexpected comfort after enduring the stiletto heels her parents had seen fit to pack for her. She also realized with amazement that the dress Torah had squeezed her into was long -- down to her ankles -- though not exactly formal.

"What do you want to take with you?" he was asking. She only looked at him in confusion. Her brain just would not kick into gear when nothing he was saying was making sense. He took hold of both of her arms and captured her eyes. "Jessa, do you want any of these clothes?"

"Hell, no," she exclaimed, finally feeling as if she was starting to connect the dots. He smiled at her.

"Okay, then. Let's go."

"Wait, go where?" But he was pulling her along, pausing only long enough to pick up her cell phone, which she had been ignoring most of the week.

"Home," was his only reply.

When they were safely ensconced in the elevator, he finally let her pull free of his grip. "What is going on? Where are we going?" she demanded.

He took a deep breath. "Decisions have been made. There is no reason to stay here any longer. You will become my wife. You will have my children. We are going home to my family villa."

"No," she said, wishing it had come out stronger. "No!" she repeated.

He shook his head at her. "I'm not asking you. Now come," and his hand was on her arm again, pulling her from the elevator and through the lobby.

Jessa hadn't realized how strong his hands were until she had tried to resist his pull these last few minutes. Even the self-defensive moves she had practiced were ineffectual, like he could predict and counter everything she tried. "Torah? Torah! Stop, where are you taking me?" He pulled her through the doors to the lobby, out onto the decking of the entry way. Jessa grabbed hold of a timber that supported the arch over the entry, and hung on until Torah had to swing around to face her. But she was looking over his shoulder.

"That's a helicopter!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, come on," Torah said with exasperation.

"You own a helicopter?" her voice was far too high, but she couldn't seem to control it.

He glanced over his shoulder and back at her. "It's from the Council," he explained, trying to unlock her arm from about the timber. He finally peeled her arm free and twisted it behind her back, whispering harshly in her ear. "If you want to act like a spoiled brat at home, I will be only too happy to paddle your ass and teach you discipline, but this is the Council. You don't want to fuck with them." He shoved her down the steps and toward the waiting helicopter.

Once he had her in the helicopter and tightly strapped in with earphones in place, he seemed to relax somewhat, but it wasn't until they were airborne that he laid his head back against the seat and closed his eyes wearily for a few minutes. Jessa was staring out the window, not sure if she should be terrified or enthralled. There were two very stern looking men in facing seats, watching both of them she noted, as well as a pilot and copilot.

After a few minutes, Torah reached under his seat and slid a bag out. He dug through it and pulled out a couple of travel mugs and a thermos. He filled one, capped it and handed it to Jessa, then filled the other, putting the thermos back in the bag. In the same motion, he pulled out a bottle of brandy and added some to his cup before replacing the cap. Jessa held her cup out to him, but he shook his head. "You may be pregnant," he pointed out.

"We'll see about that," she muttered under her breath, sipping at the coffee.

"What?" he demanded.

"Nothing," she replied, returning to the view out the window. She could feel his eyes on her for a long time after, though. She tried to find landmarks that would help her identify where they were headed, but nothing looked familiar. Finally, she turned back to Torah. He seemed lost in thought, himself.

"Please. Tell me where we're going."

"I told you. My family villa." Then he seemed to relent somewhat. "It's in what used to be called Germany."

"Oh," she said, processing that. "Torah?"

"Hush!" he commanded, and she thought she saw his eyes flick toward the men seated opposite them. "Rest now. We will be there in about an hour."

Jessa sat back in her seat disconsolately. She couldn't imagine how she could find her way home from Germany, but even worse, she didn't have a home to go to any more. Her parents, or any of her siblings, would assuredly return her straight away to Torah. It would be inconceivable to them to deny the will of a Tenth Lord, let alone the Council. No matter where she went, she could not demand the standing of Elite or even just highborn without it being discovered that she belonged to Torah. Her striking stature would make it almost impossible to pass as lowborn for any length of time. Her options seemed hopelessly limited. She snuck a glance at Torah and he scowled at her in what might have been a warning. She wondered briefly if he could read her thoughts. But no, she told herself sternly. Titled didn't mean smarter or stronger. She was determined that this was just going to be a brief diversion from her true road; an annoyance, nothing more. She began taking inventory of what she would need to extricate herself from this situation.

There was the chance of pregnancy. In a world where the population had been decimated, everyone became an authority on how to commence and maintain a pregnancy. Coincidentally, they also became experts on the things that could interfere with pregnancies. One of those possible interdicts, Jessa knew, was extensive physical activity. It had been drummed into her from an early age that as soon as she was married, she must give up her athletic pursuits. It wasn't like she spent every waking hour in physical pursuits, but her parents were convinced that any excessive exercise, or any abdominal injury could result in a devastating failure. She was sure, if she could just push her body to its absolute limits and beyond, perhaps her hormones would become confused and the egg wouldn't implant, even if fertilized.

She knew virtually nothing about the Germany of today, save that it would be as sparsely populated as her own region of what was once eastern France. For the first time, she was annoyed with herself for being so reclusive over her five years at Summer's End. It drew Elites from much of Northern Europe and she might have learned more about other regions. So that would be one of her first tasks, then, to learn more about what Germany had become after the pandemic.

She also must accept that, unless she were to travel beyond the reach of the Council, a practical impossibility, she must figure out how to pass as an lowborn, and that meant learning a trade. She suspected that the 'villa' which Torah's family possessed would have numerous servants. She was a smart girl, she could learn anything. And, too, if she could manage to pass as a man, her height and strength would not seem so out of place for a lowborn. She reached up and ran her fingers through her long auburn tresses. She would miss them, but not as much as her freedom.

Finally, she must convince Torah that she had accepted her fate. He had already evinced a healthy skepticism of her submission; she needed to hone her acting skills. He was far too clever to believe fawning adoration. He expected her to resist, so she had to resist just enough, then be 'overcome' by his charms. It would have been easier if his charms weren't so... charming. She stole another sideways glance. He seemed to have dozed off, but she noticed how his hand gripped the arm of his seat. These were the sorts of signs she must become acutely aware of. She had missed so many at Summer's End. That was why she was in this position now. No more. She was strong and she was smart. She could do this.

She spent the next hour pretending to doze, but her head was turned toward the windows and she sought out and memorized every landmark she saw. Like in her own region, every hilltop seemed to be covered with windmills or solar panels. And they all looked the same. She tried to ignore those and focus on rivers and roads. Then the helicopter began to drop altitude and she thought for a moment it was actually going to try to fly through a field of the slow-turning, long armed structures. But then it was passing over the structures and circling about a large domicile halfway down the hillside from where the windmills turned. The helicopter eventually settled on a grassy expanse in front of what was apparently Torah's villa. Even as she was staring in amazement at the building, which seemed almost to rival the resort where Summer's End was held, she felt Torah's intractable grip on her wrist. She tore her eyes from the spectacle outside the helicopter to look at him. He was again giving her a dark warning look that clearly said "Don't you dare act out." That was fine by her. She wanted the helicopter and the eerie men gone. She had no doubt that Torah alone was going to be hard enough to deal with.

When she turned back to look at the villa again, though, people were coming through the doors. Several were obviously servants. Some, mostly the ones running toward the helicopter, were children and Jessa was reminded of her siblings and all her nieces and nephews. It hadn't occurred to her that the 'family villa' would have so many occupants, apart from servants. She was beginning to suspect that Torah's family may be as big as hers, so why did he need her? The scene looked to her like it contained a whole bunch of Tenth Lords. She shook her head, confused. And part of her was hoping that maybe, just maybe, once the men from the Council were gone, no one would really care if she existed or not.

She wrestled with the harness that held her in the seat. Torah had already exited the helicopter, and when she finally got the buckles undone, she looked up just in time to see him scoop up two children, apparently twins, perhaps five years old. He turned back toward her as she climbed out of the helicopter. He lips smiled at her, but his eyes still held that dark warning. "Jessa, I want you to meet my brothers." He was now holding them tucked under each arm, which the twins obviously enjoyed, squealing in delight. "This is Samu," he said, swinging one of them up, "And this is Saula." He swung the other one up.

"No, Torah!" they both shouted.

"What? Did I get it backwards again?" Jessa could tell this was a common game they played. The children were laughing hysterically and Torah actually seemed to be enjoying the joke as much as the five year olds. He set their feet back on the ground. "Go get Jessa and let's introduce her to everybody else." Both boys ran over to her and grabbed her hands, pulling her toward Torah. Now that he was no longer the center of the boys' attention, he was focused like an arrow on Jessa and she found it hard to meet his eyes under that intensity. She looked down at the boys.

"How am I going to tell you apart?"

"Samu is older," Saula offered helpfully. Despite herself, Jessa smiled. The boys were pulling her toward a knot of other children in an assortment of ages. She was vaguely aware of Torah moving back to the helicopter and speaking to the men within, but most of her attention was on trying to remember names and relationships as the boys gleefully introduced her to the other children. She got from them that the six siblings (actually nieces and nephews to the twins,) were children of Torah's older sister; that they and their parents lived at the villa also.

Jessa became aware of the helicopter rotors spinning faster and turned just as Torah walked up and took her arm, leading her toward a smaller knot of adults. The children followed in their wake and the twins seemed determined to hold onto her hands despite the crowd. A few moments later, she was being introduced to Torah's sister, Tenth Lady Mia, and her husband, Tenth Lord Bona. They embraced her warmly, and when she bowed properly and acknowledged the introduction with a 'My Lady' and 'My Lord,' they insisted that titles were unnecessary in the villa. She was to use names only. Indeed, when Torah moved on to introduce her to an older gentleman, and began his title as Tenth Lord, the man interrupted with a twinkle in his eye and introduced himself as Horach, then hugged her, interrupting her attempt to bow formally. Torah explained that Horach was his uncle, brother to his mother who was ailing, adding that his mother would be waiting inside in her sitting room.

Jessa wondered if Torah hadn't informed his family of her reluctance. They certainly didn't act like they knew she was there against her will. She rubbed her forehead, feeling a headache coming on. He looked at her sharply. "What?" Torah demanded. His hand was still on her arm. The children, even the twins, had drifted off, and the other adults were slowly following back to the villa.

She certainly wasn't going to discuss the matter of her kidnapping right there, so she searched for a more neutral topic. "I'm confused," she admitted. "You didn't introduce your brothers as Tenth Lords. Because of their age?"

"They aren't," he stated flatly. He pulled her up the steps of the villa. "When my mother became ill, she could not have any more children. There was only my sister and me." He sighed. "When the Council edict came down to expand the genetic pool, my father would not divorce my mother to have more children. He took a lover and she bore the boys. They will have to marry a Tenth Lady to become Tenth Lords. Until such a time, they are Tenth but not Lords. You must learn all this, Jessa."

She stopped and he looked at her with exasperation. "Does your family realize that I'm only Elite?"

He looked at her for a long moment. "They know you are Elite. There is nothing 'only' about you, Jessa. And soon you will be a Tenth Lady. My family welcomed my father's lover, and they adore the twins. We are a family, and now you are part of that family. Come, you need to meet my mother." He paused. "Her body ails, but her mind is sharp. She will see through you to your soul."

It was only his firm pull on her arm that got her feet moving again. "This edict you keep talking about. Why was it kept a secret?"

"The people don't need to know that their leaders are ailing." They were through the open door of the villa.

"And your father?" she asked softly.

He paused outside a closed door. "He died shortly after the twins were born. Enough for now. We have a lifetime to have these conversations." He knocked softly on the door then opened it, moving his hand from its grip on her arm to the small of her back, pushing her inexorably into the room.

It was a small room but bright with large windows looking out over lawns in front of the villa. A frail looking woman was sitting in a chair, sipping at tea. Jessa realized she had probably been watching the entire arrival. The woman's eyes were bright, obviously sizing Jessa up. Jessa couldn't tell if there was approval or disgust in the wizened face. Torah bowed slightly to his mother.

"My mother, Tenth Lady Shonah. This is my betrothed, Jessa."

Jessa thought it was awfully presumptuous to claim her as betrothed when she hadn't agreed to anything, but she bowed formally to the Lady. "My Lady, it is my great pleasure to meet you." The woman nodded.

"We will have tea tomorrow and discuss the wedding," she said with a scratchy, weak voice. "I'm sure Torah has much to show you today. Welcome to our home."

Jessa tried to bow again as Torah pulled her out of the room. "She tires easily," he said as an aside, then he was leading her up a wide curving staircase. At the top of the stairs, he turned and headed back toward the front of the villa along a balcony looking down on the central atrium through which they had entered. Even as she looked over the edge, Jessa saw the twins and two of the younger siblings running through the atrium from the front of the villa to the back. They were yelling, playing some game. "Inside!" Torah snapped barely raising his voice. Instantly there was quiet, save for the running feet. "Children," he said with a shake of his head, but Jessa thought she saw a shadow of a smile on his lips.

"You've been father to them, haven't you?" Jessa guessed. He glanced at her but didn't answer.

He had reached the end of the hall and opened the door there. "This is our room," he said, again pushing firmly at the small of her back. Jessa took a few steps then stopped and stared. The room was huge. Floor to ceiling windows framed the wall space where a massive bed sat. It had been turned back, even though it was still morning. On the far side of the room, in front of more windows, a small table sat, with fruits and breads on plates. A bouquet of beautiful flowers graced the center of the table. There was a woman's dressing table and soft comfortable looking chairs spaced about the room. Three closed doors were set into the inner wall. It was luxury beyond anything Jessa had ever experienced.

Jessa felt Torah at her back and was about to move away, but then his hands were in her hair, pulling gently but insistently to hold her in place. He swept the hair around and in front of her shoulder, then took hold of the zipper and the neck of her dress. As he began to draw the zipper down, she made a much more concerted effort to pull away yelling, "No!" He grabbed the fabric with both hands and ripped it down the back. She stumbled forward, clutching the remains of the dress to her breast. Before she could regain her footing, he wrenched the dress out of her hands and threw her onto the bed. She tried to roll away, but the fabric was tangled about her legs, snagged on her sandals. His hand pressed down on the small of her back as he yanked the fabric, along with her sandals, free.

Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers