Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Latina falls for Anglo professional.
3.4k words
4.44
13.4k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

Diana was in her late thirties, a single mom of one who had escaped an awful marriage. She was a curvy Hispanic, fairly typical in south Texas, but she had a radiant smile and piercing brown eyes. She had a sexy teacher look to her, and she knew how to use it to get the attention of men. After a string of bad dates and unsuccessful relationships, she was at a point where she wanted to settle down, to find a good man and build a future together. Jesse worked at the local college. He was highly educated and driven. He was also at a point in his life where he was tired of being a doormat, and he had started taking better care of himself and taking on new challenges after his wife had left. He had a daughter, who was his world, and he would do anything for her. Diana and Jesse had met online, and they quickly fell in love. Jesse took care of Diana, and she took care of him.

When Jesse's ex moved 400 miles away, the distance was too much, and he started looking for a job that would let him see his daughter as often as possible. The plan was for both of them to move together, to start a new life together, to build a future. But as Jesse prepared for his new job and new location, Diana began to pull away. She had lived in south Texas all her life, and she wouldn't admit to Jesse that she was scared of moving away from her parents. Jesse was not willing to break his promise to his daughter to be there for her, and he and Diana broke up. Jesse was hurt, having been rejected because he wasn't the macho, in-charge guy like the others Diana had dated and because she was scared of being far from family in a new place.

Diana missed her gringo boyfriend. She had always wanted a good man, and now that she had lost him, she regretted pushing him away. It took the death of her aunt, and going to the funeral alone, to make her realize how badly she had fucked up. "If only I had told him what I wanted and given him permission to do it, he might have overcome his hesitation." She had told herself that time and time again. She thought she was stronger than he was, but she realized after a month with no texts or calls that she had underestimated him. She knew he wanted her, but didn't realize just how strong he was. Now, Diana realized that something had to change. Her therapist and independence told her she didn't need a man. Her desire to be held told her otherwise. And now she realized that she didn't NEED a man. She WANTED her doctor/lawn boy/gringo lover.

He had moved north, keeping his promise to his daughter. She loved him even more for that. And she realized that it was her own hangups and bitterness that were keeping her from moving on. Now she wasn't sure what to do. She finally realized that her money and desire for stability had kept her from taking a risk on getting what she wanted. Diana knew she had to take the first step; she had pushed him away after he had tried so hard to care for her. And she knew that he was strong enough to get over her in time. If she kept waiting for Jesse to reach out, she could lose out again. An idea formed in her head.

I'm taking Aida to the Island this weekend. Would you like to come with us? Diana texted him.

I have Beth this weekend and next week. Next weekend is my next free time. Jesse was past the pleasantries, and he wasn't going to take chances on her again. She had wanted a good man, then dumped him when times were uncertain. Now, he was doing well, and he wasn't going to let her use him again.

I'm sorry for how I treated you. I should have been more supportive. Can you forgive me? Diana knew it was time to put aside her pride. Fuck her therapist. Being alone sucks.

Thanks. I forgive you. We both learned from it.

Aida has been asking after you. She misses you. And so do I.

I'll admit that I miss you, too, however, I have to move on. I won't be far away from Beth again.

His commitment to his kids was what she loved most about him. Even though he wasn't the disciplinarian that she was, she wanted Aida to have a loving father figure. And Jesse was the best she had found.

I meant what I said in that birthday card. You're a good man. And I should have appreciated you more.

She left it at that, but she wasn't done. That night, she told Aida they were going to the Island, and Aida was ecstatic. After Aida went to bed, Diana began her preparations. She showered thoroughly and shaved her pussy bald. She knew that Jesse would love that, and she was going to give him what he wanted. After showering, Diana laid out her new swimsuit. She had bought it as a Christmas gift to show herself to Jesse. It showed a lot of cleavage, and it flattered her curves and ass. It was also tight, and now it showed off her womanhood. After packing her beach bag, she went to bed. She had put on her night shirt, and she remembered, as its softness rubbed her body, how Jesse had bought it for her and made her get rid of the old one from JP. She had been very proud of his possessiveness, though she had feigned annoyance. Her frugality had cost her more than she wanted to admit. She couldn't sleep, and she was thinking about Jesse. She found her hands moving over her breasts, desiring his touch, his lips. She was wet, and she longed to have him on top of her, inside her, with her. After finally climaxing to the mental picture and memories of their lovemaking, with the help of a toy she had picked up that was strikingly familiar in length and girth to the man she loved, Diana drifted off.

Saturday morning traffic to the Island was heavy, but she wasn't in a hurry, and she went over the plan in her mind.

"Mommy, I wish Jesse and Beth were coming with us to the beach." Aida vocalized Diana's thoughts from the back seat, having lost interest in her video.

"I know, Love. I do too." Diana was going to sort this out.

Once at the beach, Diana set up the shade and the blanket while Aida played at the edge of the water. While applying sunscreen, Diana's mind wandered to what it would feel like to have Jesse here to rub the stuff on her. She found that she was getting wet, but she was nowhere near the water. Diana was missing her man. She checked her makeup in her pocket mirror. Normally, Diana didn't wear makeup to the beach, but she was preparing a gift for her man. She was going to make him hers again.

"Abigail, come here." Diana called her little girl. Aida come quickly, which surprised Diana, but she wasn't about to let anything derail her plan. "Would you like to send a picture to Jesse to tell him we wish he and Beth were here?

"Sure, Mommy!"

They took a few selfies, then Diana told Aida to go play some more. Then Diana saw Laura, her trainer, just down the beach. Perfect! Laura had mentioned that she was going to the beach.

"Laura!"

Laura saw her and ran over, excited to see her. The two of them talked, caught up, and enjoyed a few minutes of girl time. Then Diana decided it was time.

"I'm going to get Jesse back."

"Why? Are you mad at him? I thought you broke up with him?" Laura was surprised, then it hit her.

"No, I'm going to get back to together with him. He just doesn't know it yet." Diana clarified.

"Men never do. They're clueless." Laura knew that Diana was better off with Jesse than without him, or with anyone else, for that matter.

"I need your help."

"Anything." Laura declared. After Diana explained her plan, Laura was eager to help. Diana checked on Aida, then they got down to business. Laura took a few pictures, they checked them, then they took a few more. After the third and final set, Diana knew she had what she needed.

"Thank you, Laura!"

Laura winked and replied, "Anytime! Let me know how it goes, and I want to see you in my gym again soon."

Diana picked the best selfie with Aida and texted it to Jesse with a short note, Wish you were here with us.

There wasn't an immediate reply, but Diana knew to be patient. He was with Beth, and they could be at a movie or kayaking the river. She went back to enjoying the day at the beach, reading her book, watching Aida play, and daydreaming about building a future with Jesse. He had shown the willingness to support her dreams, and she would do the same for her. After all, the fact was that there was no future for her in Harlingen, and she wanted a family, a husband. It was 10:30 p.m., and Aida was fast asleep, and Diana was about to get into the shower when her phone buzzed.

Y'all look great. You look happy. I'm glad you had a good time. Did you get home safely? Beth and I were out all day playing. Jesse had noticed that Diana was wearing the new swimsuit that was the "for me/but for you to enjoy Christmas present, but he chose not to comment. He didn't want to be an ass.

We did get home safely. Thanks for asking. You're such a caring and kind man. Diana decided to send it before she changed her mind. Then she started the next text, I thought you might enjoy a picture. I did get this swimsuit for you to enjoy. She chose the picture and sent it.

Jesse was completely surprised. It was a picture of Diana in her new swimsuit, and she looked sexier than ever. She was both classy and sexy, alluring and demure. He didn't know how to respond. He couldn't deny how his body responded. Jesse was instantly hard, desiring Diana in a way that was both spiritual and animalistic.

Do you like it?

Jesse had lost the ability to play it cool, as much as he wanted to. You look amazing. I'm so attracted to you emotionally and turned on physically right now. I wish I was there with you.

How about I come up there with you? I'd like to get out of town next weekend.

Jesse wasn't sure what Diana was implying, but he knew what he wanted. That would be great. We can go kayaking or tubing if you like. Jesse knew he wasn't being subtle, but he wanted to see Diana in that swimsuit, to peel it off of her, kiss every inch of her body, suck her nipples, and suck on her clit until she came. He missed the noises she made when she was climaxing. She begged for mercy but didn't want him to stop. And Jesse wanted to restrain her, make her his own, and enjoy her body like he had only fantasized.

That would be fun. I still have fond memories of our canoeing the Llano River together. Maybe this time we can stay out longer. Good night.

Jesse was disappointed that the conversation had ended, but he knew Diana wasn't much for sexting. But his phone chimed once more with Diana's ringtone, Here's something to help you relax and get to sleep.

After seeing the picture, Jesse knew what she meant. It was a closeup of her face and chest, with miles of cleavage, and one strap falling off her shoulder. After fantasizing about her, Jesse slept soundly. His week with Beth was busy but fun. He and Diana texted a bit here and there, but nothing too intense. Jesse didn't realize that Diana was simply making sure that He remembered who he belonged to. Each evening, Diana sent him another picture in her swimsuit, until Thursday, when it appeared that Diana had purchased a new suit. It was purple mesh, and the picture showed only her face and shoulders. It was Friday evening, after he had taken Beth back to her mother, cursing the odd visitation arrangement, the he realized that in the picture, Diana was wearing the purple teddy he had bought for her. It was cupless and crotchless, and sexier than anything else in her closet. Jesse spent the next two hours making sure his trailer was clean and organized.

At 11 p.m., Diana pulled up to Jesse's place. She had been annoyed with his idea of living in a camper, but when she saw it, she realized that he had been intent on living small and frugally. That impressed her. She was startled out of her thoughts by the door opening.

"Hi there!" Jesse announced, "Welcome to my humble abode."

"I like it."

"You look great!" Jesse meant it. He guessed that Diana has stopped nearby to make sure her makeup was perfect. Before he could show her around, Diana kissed him. Jesse kissed her back, pulling her into him, holding her tight, and enjoying the feeling of her breasts crushed against his chest. Diana was entranced with how passionately he kissed her back.

"I still love you. I still want to be yours." She spoke heavily, not wanting to separate from him. "I want you to take me, make me yours, enjoy me."

Jesse remembered Diana's comment about him not being willing to take what he wanted from her, physically, and he decided to put Diana to the test. Jesse kissed Diana on the neck while he worked to remove her jeans. He shoved his hand into her panties and began to feel her wetness. Diana's high-pitched whimpers began in earnest, and he knew he had her. Jesse was going to make full use of this time together. He knelt in front of her, slid her jeans off of her ankles, pulled down her panties and dove into her crotch. When Diana began to claim "I need a break" and push him away, he restrained her wrists behind her, pushed her onto the couch, and devoured her even more fiercely. Diana writhed and bucked in pleasure. "I'm coming for you, Dr. Richards. Suck me, make me yours!" Diana shuddered in her orgasm, and she could tell that her man was smiling as he gently licked her pussy clean. She leaned forward, and they kissed intensely, until Jesse pushed her back onto the couch, stood up, and began to take off his shorts.

As he slid off his boxer-briefs, Diana saw his manhood spring free, and she was hungry to taste him. Jesse grabbed her by the hair and forced Diana to swallow his cock. She was surprised, amazed, and turned on. He was pushing her head into him thrusting his cock deep into her throat. Diana sucked hard, enjoying the taste of the pre-cum oozing from his thick cock. Not since the first blowjob she gave him had he come in her mouth, and she so wanted him to subjugate her to him, to claim her orally. Diana wanted to encourage him, but she knew putting Jesse under pressure would ruin the moment, so she continued to lick and suck his manhood, hoping against hope that he would commandeer her for his own pleasure. Diana was struggling to breath when she felt his manhood enlarge, and Jesse exploded, forcing hot come into her mouth.

"You're mine. You're MY woman. And you'll take care of me. And you'll swallow my cum like you know you want to." Jesse was ordering her. Her submissive tendencies came alive, and she did as she was told. After she had cleaned off his manhood, Diana looked up at him. In his eyes she saw both strength and kindness, command and compassion. "It's late, and I want to hold you. Let's go to bed."

"My PJs are in my bag, in the car. Could you get them for me, please, Love?" She knew that his command did not negate his desire to take care of his woman. She was taken aback and pleased with his response.

"I'll go get your bag, but you won't sleep in PJs. You will sleep in my bed, with me, naked. And you will only wear what I tell you to wear this weekend." Jesse went outside to get her bag, and Diana went to prepare herself for bed. The two of them slept fitfully, intertwined and warm, satiated and loving each other. They awoke once at 3:00 a.m., and Jesse treated Diana to another shuddering orgasm as he touched her pussy until she begged for a break, then restraining her until she climaxed. Diana slept more soundly in his arms that anywhere else.

Diana awoke earlier than Jesse. She slipped out of bed and made coffee, then went to prepare herself. Morning breath didn't bother her, but she wanted to be at her best for her man. Diana brushed her teeth, her hair, and washed her face. She applied some lipstick, but saved the full makeup for later. Diana took coffee to her man in bed, noticing him stirring and knowing that she could wake him up in a way that would show him her love for him. Diana sat the coffee on the nightstand, then eased back the covers and took his manhood into her mouth. Jesse's cock grew quickly, and Diana knew they could spend the entire morning enjoying each other. Jesse guided her up to him and kissed her deeply, then forced her onto her back and pushed himself between her legs. He noticed her shaved pussy and smiled.

"That's for you, my Love. I am yours." Diana told him lovingly.

Jesse pushed his hard cock into her pussy and watched her breasts bounce as he thrust into her. He stopped thrusting long enough to get a sip of coffee. She had followed his instructions to a tee, and he could tell that she enjoyed caring for him. For the next twenty minutes, Jesse kissed her all over and enjoyed thrusting his cock into her pussy. He enjoyed seeing her spread her legs and pussy for him.

"Come for me, Love. Fuck me. Put your seed inside me, Babe. Let me have your baby for you." Diana continued begging to be fucked while Jesse was on top of her. She was pleased when he commanded her to turn over and let him fuck her from behind. "Yes, Dr. Richards. Whatever you wish." Diana loved submitting to her man, and getting fucked from behind was her absolute favorite position. She squeezed his cock with her pussy, enjoying the pounding. It was when Diana started talking to her man that he lost all control.

"God, I love it when you fuck me, Dr. Richards! Please cum inside me, make me yours!" She continued begging him to take her, to own her, and he pounded her faster and faster. Diana loved feeling his balls graze her clit, and it drove her wild. She was close, and she wanted his seed inside her. "Get me pregnant, Dr. Richards! Own me! Take me!" With that, Jesse felt his cock get harder and bigger as he exploded, pushing his cum deep into her womanhood. He pushed hard, thrusting as deep as he possibly could, pulling her hips toward himself. He didn't move, he didn't pull out. Diana knew what we was doing. He didn't want any of his cum to leak out. He wanted to impregnate her. And she wanted him to make a baby inside her. She wanted to carry his child, to be his woman, his wife, the mother of his children. After what seemed like an eternity, he went limp, pulled himself out of her, fell onto his back, and gave her another order.

"Come here and let me hold you."

Diana complied. She knew that being aggressive and assertive was not his style. He was a strong, but kind and gentle, man. He was a good man, and she knew that she could give him a safe place to be in control, and it gave her a safe space to be submissive. The world is a dark and angry place, but Diana and Jesse complemented each other personally, emotionally, and sexually. Diana was intent on not letting him get away.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers