Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Jesse & Diana prepare for the baby.
1.8k words
4.24
9.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

The rest of the summer flew by. Jesse and Diana renewed their love and familiarity with each other in their new reality, learning more each day and falling more and more in love. As August came to a close and the beginning of the school year stared them in the face, they were enjoying the new reality more and more. Their baby was healthy, and Diana was showing a small baby bump. Jesse was more and more proud every day, and he doted on his woman. Their lovemaking was no less frequent, and no less intense. They discovered that they were having a boy, and Diana couldn't tell whether her husband or her father was more excited. Jesse was already buying clothes and toys, and Diana learned to tolerate the plethora of gear from Jesse's alma mater that had appeared. Jesse had also insisted on buying Diana a new vehicle, a Toyota minivan. Diana wasn't excited about driving a minivan, but its safety features, Jesse's insistence and generosity, and her mother reminding her that this could well be merely the first of several children, sold her on the idea. She was also learning, again, to enjoy being submissive to her man. He was more confident that ever, and she loved how he took care of her. He took her shopping for maternity clothes often, he spoiled her, and she enjoyed spoiling him.

Jesse had built a desk and shelves for his home office, and Diana loved seeing her man work, both inside and outside. Her favorite game was to bring him coffee, then crawl under his desk. It took little effort to excite him. She would start by reaching up the legs of his shorts to stroke his manhood, get him hard, to the point that he could no longer focus on his work. He would respond by ordering her to undress in front of him. He loved seeing her remove her sundress, knowing that when they were home alone together, she never wore anything underneath it. Once her dress was in a pile on the floor, he would remove his shorts and watch his woman get on her knees, as if to worship him. Diana loved sucking her man's cock. There was something about serving him, pleasing him, submitting to him completely, tasting his seed, and knowing that he had successfully planted that seed inside her, that filled her with love and admiration for her man.

He took good care of her, and while she knew that she didn't need to be taken care of, she loved it. She loved him. Sometimes, she would suck him until he came into her mouth. Other times, he would lift her onto his desk, which she discovered was built rock solid and could handle both of them in their most vigorous lovemaking, and suck her pussy until she begged him to stop. He never did. Her man didn't stop until he tasted her juices and felt her body shudder in ecstasy. Yet other times, he would lift her onto the desk, spread her legs forcefully, and thrust his rigid cock into her pussy and watch her tits shake as he fucked her, caring more for his own pleasure than anything else in the moment. Diana loved seeing her man pleased with her body. She never denied him her body. Her mother had given her firm guidance on keeping her man happy and loyal to her. Other women were jealous and would steal him away if she let them.

Diana and Jesse went to the doctor's appointment together. She loved how he insisted on going with her. She rarely drove now, unless he was out of town for work. She knew that with school starting next week, she would drive herself more, but for now she enjoyed being cared for as Jesse enjoyed spoiling her. The baby was still healthy, and the doctor had informed them that they would soon be able to feel and see his movement. They talked about names for their baby boy. She wanted to name him after his father. "Jesse Jr." had a sweet ring to it, but her man was not that arrogant. They continued talking about it after the appointment as they drove to meet her parents for lunch. They were eager for an update, and Diana had asked for a printout of the sonogram to give her mother. Lunch was filled with chitchat and baby talk. Diana's father, still "Mr. Castaneda" to her man, was again impressed at how he insisted on picking up the check, even though they had to go through the man's argument over who would have the honor. Jesse convinced his father-in-law by telling him to use the money to get his grandson a gift or build him something for the nursery. It impressed his mother-in-law who now knew she would have an afternoon to herself, knowing her husband would be busy in his shop for a while.

"How is work going, Jesse?" Mrs. Castaneda worked to show interest in his work, knowing it was important to him.

Diana couldn't help herself. She was proud of her man, so she answered, "DOCTOR Richards just finished up the consultation with Black & Decker in Reynosa, so we have a couple of days to ourselves before school starts next week." What she did not mention was that he would have been finished a week earlier had she not distracted him so much. But Jesse wasn't complaining. They were working hard to keep their marriage in focus and balance family and work. And because Diana was so giving of herself to Jesse, his eyes never strayed. He brushed off the temptations of other women because he knew his woman would take care of him, and take care of him often, she did. If he didn't initiate sex at least every other day, she offered herself to him, often in her swimsuit or lacy lingerie that she knew enticed him. "And he has everything ready for his Fall classes. It seems he is in demand. They added another section of his class, so we will have some extra money for Christmas. We were thinking of taking you two with us to the mountains."

Mrs. Castaneda was impressed and liked the idea. She knew that she would let Mr. Castaneda decide, and while he was impressed, he hid his emotions like he always did. The chitchat continued for a few minutes, until Mr. Castaneda announced his need to head over to Home Depot for supplies. They said their goodbyes and each headed their separate ways.

Once back at home, Diana wanted to look at cabins for Christmas. Jesse obliged her, happy to help his bride, and ecstatic that she was excited about Christmas in the mountains. After looking through several properties, they found one that had a hot tub outside on the deck overlooking the woods, with enough space for her parents and her sister, should she and others decide to join them. Jesse made the reservation, and he was about to dive into finding a suitable rental van for their trip his bride snuggled up to him, took away the laptop, and closed it.

"I love you, Dr. Richards."

"I love you, too, Mrs. Richards. How are you feeling?" He was worried about his bride and the baby, regardless of the doctor's and Diana's assurances. He was on watch for calamity, mentally preparing his response to protect what he knew could disappear in an instant. Maybe he just watched too many movies.

Diana knew him, and she knew what he was thinking. She was thinking it, too. Was this just a dream? A wonderful, blissful dream? Or had they really entered a new reality? Both of them still carried the life lessons of the past, and they both wanted to hang on what they knew was a very good thing. "I'm happy. And I want you to relax. Regardless of how we got here, we have to enjoy it while we have it." She paused, looked into his eyes, and decided not to wait for him, "Make love to me, Dr. Richards."

Jesse knew what she was asking. Diana wanted to know that she was desired, loved, cherished, and valued as a partner, wife, and confidant. He kissed her, slowly but passionately. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, holding each other tightly. He gently removed her blouse, and he smiled as he worked to free her growing breasts from her bra. Jesse was turned on both by her large breasts and the fact that they were a direct result of the result of their love, now growing in her womb. He was much gentler than usual with her. He wanted to make love to her. This was not fucking, but lovemaking. Diana closed her eyes as her man licked and tasted her growing breasts. She had been blessed with large breasts to start with, but with the baby boy growing inside her, she knew that her bosom would become voluminous. She was turned on both by her man's gentle loving but also by the life growing inside her, his claim to her. She lifted her husband's t-shirt off of his hairy chest and unbuttoned his shorts, pushing them down as he lifted both of them off the couch just enough to accomplish her goal. Once her man was naked, she lifted her skirt. She knew he loved being up her skirt, and she did not want to stand up to remove it. She needed to touch him, to be one with him, and she refused to separate for even a moment. Diana was wearing no panties. She had gone most of the summer without them, always prepared to give herself to her man.

Diana lifted her hips and guided his member into her waiting garden. She began to slowly grind against him, both of them enjoying their closeness. Feeling her breasts against his chest was heaven, and she loved how he kissed her gently. They made love slowly, purposefully, gently.

"I love carrying your baby, my love. I love how you take care of me." Diana whispered into his ear. "Explode inside me. Let me feel you love me. Cum in me, mi vida." When she used Spanish, he knew she was lost in the moment, and that the two of them were completely alone in the world.

Jesse grabbed his bride's hips and increased the pace of her grinding. She followed his lead, straightened her back, and let him watch her tits while she moved. Diana so loved showing off her body to her man. She knew he loved her curves. Jesse loved watching his woman move in front of him, seeing the writhing of her body, the movement of her curves while she rode him. Images of his bride, from their honeymoon and before, flashed in is mind as he watched her, and he buried his head in her breasts as he came, shooting wave after wave of his seed into her. They snuggled on the couch and fell asleep, entangled as always.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers